HubSpot Service Hub has a free version and offers a free trial. HubSpot Service Hub paid version starts at US$50.00/month.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Company size: 2–10 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Great tool for tracking our customers and making sure we are staying on track
Our customers love being able to use the chat and have a knowledge base where they can search for how to resolve taks.
Being able to use the live chat is absolutely amazing. Makes it quick for our customers to get in touch with us and help them with any need they have.
Nothing at this time. Works great and as intended.
- Industry: Banking
- Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
- Used Weekly for 1-5 months
HubSpot Service Hub, a good tool for a high-quality customer support.
Overall, HubSpot Service Hub is a good tool to take care of our clients and keep them. We combine taking charge of their queries and asking what could be improved in our business through the Feedback surveys function. Beyond the small and medium businesses (which once again are the most to use it), more and more big companies are using this product such as BBC, Suziki, or Airstream. So, it is a very promising product to watch. If the required update is done over time, it has the all chances to thrive in the market.
To start, It is important to know what is HubSpot Service Hub. It is an all-in-one software kind of type, that gives companies (mostly small and medium ones) the ability to run good and fast customer service. The ergonomy of the website is well-done giving us good and fluid navigation pleasure. The things that I like the most about this software are :
- The Tickets function transmits all the queries of our customers concerning issues that they may face. Each ticket opened by a customer contains a number, the customer’s name, the date of its emission, the last time that the customer has been replied to, and the priority given to the case rated from low to high. This is to prioritize the cases;
- The Feedback surveys function is a survey tool to enable our customers to rate us by giving their feedback. This helps us to improve our services.
- The one-support inbox ability is a very efficient system when it to comes to gathering all the messages coming from different platforms; it can be from Facebook, Twitter, or emails. It is a message channeling system.
- The automation system is a point that anyone should notice when using this product: From sending surveys to customers automatically once a ticket is closed, to guiding the same customers through the Chatflows function, with chat automation without us having to be online. This automation (like any other one for that matter) needs to be set in advance though.
- The ticket system still needs some improvements. It would be better to add a time tracking, from a ticket being opened till it closed. It would give the sum up of the time used to close a case. This would help us for internal metrics purposes.
- Updates must be done to better optimize the search bar and fix some small bugs.
- Industry: Pharmaceuticals
- Company size: 11–50 Employees
- Used Daily for 6-12 months
Its good CRM but is more suited for Marketing rather than a Service Role
It has some great functions but compared to some other CRM services it is limited and sometimes difficult to navigate
Easy to retrieve all of the information on a customer. Can keep all the records/notes/emails all under one email address.
The ticket system is not designed for high volume. You can't see if another team member is in the ticket. If the customer replies back to an closed to ticket it doesn't reopen so we miss emails unless we are double checking our notifications.
- Industry: Telecommunications
- Company size: 11–50 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
HubSpot Service Hub- An excellent customer service platform
Overall, HubSpot Service Hub is a powerful customer service platform that offers an impressive array of features to help businesses deliver exceptional support experiences. With its intuitive interface, robust ticketing system, knowledge base functionality, and insightful analytics, it empowers organizations to enhance customer satisfaction and streamline their support operations. Despite the need for more integration options, HubSpot Service Hub remains a top choice for businesses seeking to elevate their customer service capabilities.
One of the standout features of HubSpot Service Hub is its ticketing system. The ticketing system allows businesses to efficiently manage customer inquiries and support requests. It provides a centralized platform where customer tickets can be created, assigned, and tracked throughout their lifecycle. This feature enables teams to streamline their support processes, ensuring that no customer issue goes unnoticed or unresolved.
One area where HubSpot Service Hub could benefit from improvement is its integration options. While it does offer integration with popular CRM systems and other HubSpot tools, there is room for expansion to cover a wider range of third-party applications. Increasing the number of integrations would allow businesses to connect Service Hub with their existing tech stack seamlessly.
- Industry: E-Learning
- Company size: 11–50 Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
Great choice for scaling up your Support Teams
I have really appreciated the Customer Support provided by HubSpot; they are quick to find resolutions to problems, and their support team is courteous and friendly. The ease of use of the product, despite some shortcomings, will allow our Support team to automate more and scale up faster and more effectively.
I love how convenient it is to make filters to see your tickets, change the status or update ticket fields, add "Snippets" for responses frequently used, and how easily conversations are looped together without creating duplicate tickets. Even duplicate tickets can be merged together seamlessly!
I also love how easy it was to create and edit a "Contact Us" form, along with creating the workflow for the response email. It really gives us the power to do more with fewer technical skills needed.
I would like for them to improve how companies are added to inbound customers who may not already be in the CRM; it is harder to automate/add to pipelines, as we are a B2B company, and the users of our product are most often not already in the CRM.
I would also love to be able to edit the email content previous to my responses; oftentimes our Client Success Managers will send emails forwarding a request from a customer, and I have to copy the previous email sent to exclude the instructions from the CSM. It takes a little extra time.
The other item I would like to be able to do is to paste small excel tables into the body of an email; I've had to switch to attaching the excel documents or reformatting the content to be in the style of bullets.