RELEX does not have a free version and does not offer a free trial.
Jesta Vision Suite
Acumatica Cloud ERP
Katana Cloud Inventory
- Industry: Sporting Goods
- Company size: 201–500 Employees
- Used Weekly for 2+ years
Outstanding supply chain planning system developed and implemented by supply chain professional...
* Relex welcomes and manages each new customer as a long-term Relex-family member, which consists in a transparent, friendly and productive collaboration
* For each project, Relex assigns 1 Senior Project Manager, 1 Process Expert and 1 Technical Project Manager who ensure that both Relex and the Customer follows a structured and effective project management framework - this was one of the key success factor for smooth design, development and implementation.
1. COMPLETENESS – over the past 15 years I had the opportunity to implement and use actively various supply chain systems, however only with Relex there is a clear sense of experiencing a system which is smart and fulfils complete expectations of a world-class oriented supply chain function: a fast and transparent system with advanced functionalities which are easy to use
2. PROJECT & SUPPORT TEAM – a tremendously experienced organisation which is agile to support the customer in achieving continuous improvements
3. SPEED & AUTOMATION – the system really saves time for users and guides them to really focus on most important cases trough exception management, useful reports and KPIs
4. INDEPENDENCE FOR BUSINESS – thanks to its ease-of-use and configuration - a process owner/super-user can easily conduct the needed configurations to achieve the desired results without being dependent on developers or IT department
5. TRANSPARENCY & TRACEABILITY - easiness of reading automatic calculation (not a black box as other systems) and complete traceability of any past calculations/results
6. SMART FUNCTIONALITIES – advanced forecasting, assortment management, promotion management, coordinated reordering and other functionalities - all work as it should be and are adaptable to customer continuous growing needs
- The system is advanced and therefore requires supply chain methodology understanding by customer. However, Relex team is always available to explain in most user-friendly way supply chain theory and methodology and how system functions
- High flexibility will require customer’s respect for correct master data and strong governance
- Industry: Retail
- Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Still young 2019
For a company that has it primary focus on retail optimization unlike a complete ERP system, I as a customer set higher demands on what this software offers in this field.
Some challenges in the past have unfortunately planted suspicion towards Relex regarding a functions presentation versus its functionality. In other hand have Relex been very helpful in solving these challenges if there have been discovered.
Relex user-friendly setup regarding availability to customizing our own environment is highly appreciated.
Usability and flexibility.
To be able to customize our own environment as a user and company is very valuable and somewhat rare. A short sentence but a big one.
Relex feels on its toes when it comes to receive new suggestions and requests. Can not bring to mind a case that was dismissed as impossible.
The transparency and self-help section is very helpful.
Company feels quite young still in 2019.
Many nice features are presented but have in a very few examples historically contained calculating logic that do not suit (our) reality. This unfortunately has made me as customer suspicious about new functionalities and how they actually work for our reality. In other hand it has forced me as customer to dig deep in Relex code to understand each function thoroughly.
Developing and implementing custom specific functions and parameters is possible and works fine, if you are specific in what you want as a customer. This is probably not unique to this software, but the understanding of, for us as customer, obvious need and sanity checks can sometimes be overlooked and not understood from Relex.
A big con is that Relex unfortunately can not make projections with freight limits (in 2019).
- Industry: Food Production
- Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Relex works well
Makes demand planning easier
Easy to use and works well. Helps our working
Everything works as promised. Small things could be better.
- Industry: Retail
- Company size: 51–200 Employees
- Used Daily for 6-12 months
Customer oriented, good listeners, responsive and experienced
We integrated our multiple channels supported on different platforms into a single repository of merchandise data. Item information is reviewed, edited and approved before committing to our book of record item files. Allocations and replenishment is now automated improving the productivity of the planning/merchant team. Assortment planning has increase the overall productivity of our product development and design teams, helping to establish trend and line plans more completely and efficiently.
Key to the project was to have a single repository for merchandise data - Relex was able to solve this problem integrating Wholesale and Retail from multiple platforms. This is the central repository for all merchandise related information. We use Relex to edit item set up information for both retail and web prior to export to our Book of Record application. The product is cloud based with significant reduction in start-up costs. Relex is easy to use with basic training - sales people , merchants, planners and allocators all access Relex to manage assortments, purchases, replenishment and allocations. Relex worked with the business to create the appropriate workflow models for efficiency and accuracy. Finally Relex has increase our productivity in the merchant planning team through automation of allocations/replenishment.
I was hoping Relex could be our merchandise financial planning platform, given the rich data that is supported. Unfortunately this could not happen at this time - however, we do leverage exports from Relex to feed into our legacy planning application.
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
The experience with RELEX team has been refreshingly different than with any other software...
1) The flexibility of the system to be configured at multiple levels to achieve desired results. I have found if I can dream it, the functionality is likely available through configurations adjustments.
2) Most processes are automated with exception based alerts to address outliers.
3) We feed all key information to RELEX so seldom does a user need to go to other systems to get data
4) The ability to consume big data quickly, produce reports ad hock or scheduled and auto send to others.
5) The forecast accuracy was solid right out of the box and through exception base process resolve item with forecast accuracy below 80%. It's easy to send forecasts to vendors too. Still learning how but have strong support from RELEX in doing that.
6) The user interface is also configurable allowing user to add or remove attributes as needed. Easy to navigate especially if the user is familiar with excel.
7) The flexibility of formats RELEX can accept for data feeds and history loads made our IT teams work easier than expected.
8) The team behind the software has been fantastic in supporting the business and IT throughout the implementation and rollout.
9) Truck building logic works well (Accurate master data is required)
The one challenge RELEX presents is due to the amazing flexibility there needs to be strong governance structure to maintain process control, best practices and keeping training materials updated.
Being a cloud based it's not a real time system however through multiple feeds and RELEX's speed of consumption and calculation it's close.