Nimble does not have a free version but does offer a free trial. Nimble paid version starts at US$19.00/month.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Industry: Farming
- Company size: 2-10 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Simple & Effecient
Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!
Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.
New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.
Reasons for Choosing NimbleOutlook is not designed to handle thousands of contacts and you need too many plug in to make the thing work like a CRM. It's not made for that.
Reasons for Switching to NimbleSimpler to use and Insightly did not have a tagging system nor a proper email system incorporated in the software.
- Industry: Accounting
- Company size: 2-10 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
Nimble Review: The Difference of Opinions with Business Owners
Overall I truly enjoyed Nimble. It did not take me forever to figure out how to use and become comfortable with Nimble. However, my husband decided he wanted to go for a different CRM. I was not happy and disagreed but he moved us on to another product which is not half bad.
The Customer service for this application was amazing. This is hard to find in a lot of CRMs. For Nimble it did not require a lot of time getting used too. It was easy to navigate and easy to help other people learn the system. For the computer system, the application is light and moves faster. I don't believe I have ever had the app crash on me while in the process of using it. For a small business owner, it has a fair and reasonable price. This system is really good for tracking time sheets and scheduling. There was never any confusion about which person was taking which job with this section of the application.
The menus are difficult to find as some of them are hidden, you often have to take a moment to search for them. The limits on the email are quite frustrating. It also does not come with much storage and that can also be frustrating when trying to save and keep things organized.
Alternatives ConsideredSalesforce Sales Cloud
Reasons for Switching to NimbleNimble was perfectly priced and the customer service was absolutely wonderful.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Adept... umm I mean Nimble
The support is fantastic! Knowlegable and responsive.
I like the quick segmentation of contacts. Create a structured search query through the wizard. Once you get the result set just right, then give it a name and it gets saved as a segment...any new contacts that gain the qualifications to match the query are automatically displayed as part of that segment.
Often to do "mass edits" you have to export the records you want to change, edit them in a spreadsheet and then re-import them.
- Industry: Computer Software
Mixed results. Flawed, but still the best match for us.
We researched ~10 CRM solutions for our small software contracting company (9 people), to help keep track of leads and communications. We have some frustrations with Nimble, but at least as of the last round of reviews it was the best match for our business.
Things we like:
* Price point is reasonable
* Automatic integration with gmail - communications over email with a contact show up with no extra work from us
* Automatic integration with social media
* Shared information with several people on our team
* Reminders to stay in touch with people can be easily created at the same time the contact is created
I have a number of frustrations with ranging from small to moderate. They are:
1) Can only integrate one social media account of each type. Fixing this has been "coming soon" for about eight months. Right now it means I need to decide between my business Twitter account (the official face of the company), and my individual Twitter account (which has 20 times as much traffic). I interact with business contacts via both and can only track one.
2) The Deals tracking tool has several deficiences:
2.1) The Deals view is wider than the page, which requires annoying scrolling with an embedded horizontal scrollbar, and you can't see it all at once. (Deals columns: 1570 pixels. Page width: fixed 1200 pixels, even if your browser is 2000 pixels wide.)
2.2) The "stages" of a deal have an arbitrary maximum limit of 99 days in stage. In my industry, initial contacts often turn into paying work 8-12 months later after companies complete fundraising. Nimble can't handle this.
2.3) There's no way to hide or "put on ice" a deal that is suspended temporarily. You can only close the deal as "won" or "lost". See above, I frequently have leads disappear for a year and then come back to hire us. Unless I want to lose the work I've entered, my only option is to keep all possible leads visible in case they come back eventually.
3) Nimble has its own separate contacts database from my Gmail contacts and no tool built in to synchronize them automatically. I have to use a 3rd-party tool to sync them, and it's fiddly to keep working right. Right now, I think it hasn't worked in a couple of months.
4) The Chrome plug-in to help you enter contact info from Gmail or from a web page is inconsistent. Frequently I select or hover contact name or info, but the plug-in doesn't detect it and I end up having to enter the contact manually anyway.
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Company size: 11-50 Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
Best tool that makes delivery of service to customer simple, easy and effective.
It has helped me a lot in interacting with my customers thereby tracking the relationships between each other and mostly it has helped in securely storing information about my customers .
First this software not only helps in customer delivery but also it helps in storage and track of customer details where they are the relationships and what they ae doing. Next the layout of this nimble is not only nice and simple but also it has no difficulty in learning. Lastly it does not only track but keeps history of the last customer you interacted with.
Since I have not used for a long time, it is hard for me to say negative side of this software but there is this issue that it requires to reload the page every time I use the shortcut to move back.