Teladoc does not have a free version and does not offer a free trial.
- Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
- Company size: 11–50 Employees
- Used for 1+ year
THE At-Home Doc!
I’ve used the Teledoc app for minor sickness issues that can be easily addressed over the phone or by video. Once setup, it’s easy to initiate a call with a doctor and they’ve always been kind and understanding...and fairly quick to call too!
Well the first thing I love is that it is now free with out insurance plan. That’s awesome and amazing! I also like that they have a quick response time. The app allows you to add photos if needed and you can even do a video chat with the doctor.
It takes a little effort to setup your account. My biggest irritation is when receiving calls from the doctor, it will come from an unlisted number. If your iPhone security is set to ignore calls from unlisted numbers it can seriously delay your call until you fix your settings. Otherwise, the app works really well!
- Industry: Tobacco
- Company size: 10,000+ Employees
- Used Monthly for 2+ years
Overall my experience with Teladoc has been positive. Each time I’ve needed to call, interactions with the doctors have always been beneficial/helpful.
Getting set up is easy. Once you sign up and create an account, the process of scheduling a call is seamless. I also like the portability of it; the ability to use it no matter where you are is invaluable.
Integration with our business processes was bumpy in the beginning, but I called and spoke to an agent who helped walk me through the issue I was having.
- Industry: Information Services
- Company size: Self Employed
- Used Monthly for 1+ year
When I initially went to schedule an appoint they said they could see me as soon as 6 minutes; I was impressed because if I would have walked into an urgent care this moment it would have taken me atleast 30 mins to be seen; thats not county the amount of time it takes to actually drive there.
For some reason my insurance provider was constantly being assigned and redirected from a whole other state. I have Ambetter Heath of Tennessee - Not Nebraska, or Arkansas.
- Industry: Marketing & Advertising
- Company size: 2–10 Employees
- Used for 1+ year
My Doc Uses Teladoc
No problems whatsoever and actually save time and money by not having to leave home to visit with my doctors
I was able to use this product as a consumer and have visited with a couple of my doctors using Teleadoc in the past year.
No cons whatsoever. I Will continue to use Teladoc to visit with my medical staff and doctors, on an as-needed basis.
- Industry: Higher Education
- Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
I tried getting an excuse note (something they say they do) and:
- spent one full day trying to use their phone appointments (which did not work,)
- finally got someone on a video appointment but found out after the appointment, I couldn't open the file with my excuse note,
- spent another full day making video appointments, only to have them canceled with no explanation
- then finally had an extremely rude interaction with customer service saying my request couldn't be granted and that's why the providers were canceling on me. (Even though one of the providers was clearly able to do so)
- Downloading their useless app
- Having to call up my phone provider to see if they were blocking calls only to have them tell me they weren't
- The rude customer service rep AGREEING that the "no explanation cancelation" policy was a bad one and telling me nothing would be done about it.
- Generally wasting two days of my life on a non-functional software
Absolutely nothing. Not a single redeeming quality.
- You will wait no less than 2 hours for an appointment which the provider can then cancel with no explanation
- The phone call appointments just don't work if you have an iPhone apparently
- The phone app is unusable garbage that will kick you from your account if you're inactive for too long (and there's no option to stay signed in nor save your sign-in info)
- Customer service will pretend to try to help you but they're incapable of solving anything
- One customer service representative got very snarky with me, told me doctors were canceling on me and there was nothing I can do, then put me on hold as I was venting my frustration. (I don't remember who that guy was, but I hope he gets fired)
- All around waste of time and resources; go literally anywhere else.