SelluSeller does not have a free version.
- Industry: Retail
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
Don't understand this field
Neutral, but the standard answers given by CS is very annoying and has to escalate to key account manager to resolve that.
Inventory sharing across marketplaces
- Pickup date is defaulted as tomorrow after RTS, which is a bad nono as user should be able to select the date for carrier to come (eg. Fri RTS, Pickup on Mon instead of Sat).
- Super laggy during marketplace peak days, there's no way you can export new order report or do RTS in peak times due to laggy loading
- Industry: Wholesale
- Company size: 2-10 Employees
- Used Daily for 6-12 months
Laggy system, useless support team
Good integrations and broad set of features. Works mostly fine
Super slow (they have not invested in bandwidth for the software), really useless support team who get nothing resolved on time. Server jams during peak sale period. All support team is based in India and no one takes responsibility for the query, it just keeps passing around from one person to another