Creatio CRM does not have a free version but does offer a free trial. Creatio CRM paid version starts at US$25.00/month.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Industry: Information Technology & Services
Great CRM running over a nice business process tool
On the user side, the system is very friendly and intuitive, so you normally don't get lost in tons of options. Most of then are hidden and reserved for administrators.
Main advantages for BPMOnline:
1) Marketing, Sales and Services is fully integrated and normally don't require external or additional tools to work.
2) No hidden costs. The cost model and licenses are quite simple. Your contract normally provides all (and more) of what you need. It's really weird to find unexpected restrictions in the licenses you buy.
3) Learning curve for users, administrators and technicians is very short. With good guidance during implementation, you can take control very fast.
Some areas that requires improvements:
1) Integration to third party tools. There are certain integrations that come with the tool like email and phone systems. But others like legacy system or very particular solutions, requires development that can be difficult (not impossible). The lack of existing solutions in the market (free or paid) force you to develop those integrations.
2) Changes are easy to do, but they normally requires compilation. This can take some time, and if it's executed incorrectly, you can affect your instance.
3) The security is very detailed and can be aligned to every model. But, some changes applies just to new records, not to historical information. This can require customizations to work properly.
4) Analytics tool is simple to use and powerful, but it still require some additional features, like calculated variables and export.
- Industry: Computer Software
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Completely satisfied and loyal to Creatio solutions
We opted for Creatio because it offered user-friendly low-code development tools which allowed us to adjust the processes regularly based on our changing business needs and strategies. Now we are fully satisfied with the system and its functionality. Creatio helps us serve our customers better daily. We utilize the platform actively to manage our customer-facing processes as well as improve our internal operations.
The system has advanced tools to not only manage but also to constantly improve customer relationship. The system’s agility and scalability are some of the greatest benefits to us. Thanks to the platform’s tools, we are able to keep introducing new solutions to our customers, adding new communication channels, and improving customer-facing workflows regularly. The system also helped us reduce operational costs and grow customer satisfaction level significantly. Even though the system is powerful and feature-rich already, we are confident that the product has a huge potential. Creatio’s team of professionals keep enhancing the system’s functionality with advanced AI-powered solutions and other latest technologies.
The learning curve might be steep at times, especially since there is a wide range of useful features that we can utilize for the greater benefit of our business. Having an abundance of solutions and tools to use, we never stop learning something more about the system and its capabilities. While it is definitely a good thing, it might sometimes feel overwhelming since we need to continuously catch up with the new features that Creatio keeps rolling out. Another great thing – they are ensuring all the features are user-friendly, which makes the adoption of new functionality easy.
Reasons for Choosing Creatio CRMCreatio was significantly more affordable and added more features.
Reasons for Switching to Creatio CRMBest value for the capabilities and price.
- Used Daily for Free Trial
The prompt response from the sales team and the willingness to answer my questions. Many vendors just ignore your questions.
I had a very specific needs related to users having an online calendar to schedule call back support. I was clear with BPM staff prior to the call and accepted the call because they believed they had a solution. On the call they listened to my needs again and then took me through a boilerplate pitch. They were going to investigate their ability to deliver and even offered to build a mock up to show me.
That call as the last time I heard from them. I reached back out and heard nothing. Not even a simple we looked into your need and we are unable to provide the support you desire.
I came away believing they will say anything just to get you on a call for their pitch.
Where are we going? Salesforce with Timetrade as a plugin
- Industry: Apparel & Fashion
- Company size: Self Employed
- Used Daily for 1+ year
My first CRM software
I used both marketing and sales dashboards and I liked sales better. Marketing platform lacked some features (available only via connectors).
While working at the hotel marketing dept, I had to use Terrasoft BPM (now Creatio). First, I thought it was our in-house CRM. But learned later it was widely used and popular platform for many businesses. Probably, that's it's main pro - Creatio allows customising it so it looks like a custom made software for your business.
Creatio is definitely not designed for inexperienced user. I spent weeks learning the processes and it is good we had good support, answering promptly all my questions. E-mail (mass newsletters) were available for additional costs.
- Industry: Hospital & Health Care
- Company size: 201-500 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
An intuitive CRM tool
I would recommend this tool to others struggling with user adaptation. We have built additional sections for each of our departments and they are getting on board as well.
I love the system's UI. It's very similar to salesforce without the heavy price and its easier to customize. We have had great user uptake since launch. Additionally, out outside sales team love the mobile application.
The email integration has been tricky with outlook.