Pipefy has a free version and does not offer a free trial. Pipefy paid version starts at US$18.00/month.
- Industry: Marketing & Advertising
- Company size: Self Employed
- Used Daily for 6-12 months
Pipefy or Trello?
Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes.
Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.
That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy.
Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.
Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.
Reasons for Switching to PipefyTrello is completely flexible. Pipefy gives flexibility and control in the right balance.
- Industry: Automotive
- Company size: 201-500 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY
* Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process.
* It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used.
* It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly
* It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used
*It has a very high speed of communication and processing information
* Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software
* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process
* The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes
* It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations
I noticed there are no demonstration
videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy
Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature
- Industry: Internet
- Company size: 11-50 Employees
- Used Daily for 1+ year
Bugs, lack of features
I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman?
They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.
- Kanban with custom fields / rules
- Email automation with easy to build templates
- We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it.
- It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless.
- Sales team lies to sell.
- Industry: Design
- Company size: 2-10 Employees
- Used Weekly for Free Trial
Interesting solution, but it didn't reach what it was looking for
We were looking for a simpler solution to evaluate some BPM Process flows, so the software didn't do exactly what we wanted.
It is very robust, has a huge range of templates, many options to customize, with forms, checklists, adding teams and integrations with other applications.
As it is a very complete solution, it took us a while to understand where to find some tools, because we had a simpler need.
- Industry: Textiles
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have
We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.
Intuitive set up
Easy to use
Clean and beautiful layout
Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)