About iHomefinder

iHomefinder is a CRM and marketing solution designed for real estate agents, teams, and brokerages. With marketing automation tools, this solution enables real estate agents to save time while generating business leads. iHomefinde...

All iHomefinder Reviews Apply filters

Browse iHomefinder Reviews

12 of 21,168 reviews

All iHomefinder Reviews Apply filters

Luke P.

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

Difficult Implementation, when promised it would be easy

Overall very poor experience, from setup to support. The product doesn't quite work how the sales person describes, and everything has been so difficult it often feels like a waste of money.

Pros

The features are great. It would be hard to find similar features at this price. The marketing tools can be used well, if you can manage to find the time to set them up. Overall, the web pages can look nice, but it takes a lot of work to get them there.

Cons

The customer support. The initial setup comes with one of their set-up team members to create "markets" that you request. They only did half of the requested markets I put in, and then stated that they completed all of them. The generated web pages have had so many issues, it's taken multiple months to get something that just works on my site. Their customer support takes multiple days to respond, and only gives half of an answer. They will usually tell you just to look at the knowledge base, which is poorly organized. Multiple Issues I have had they have not been able to figure out. I am using a Wordpress Divi website, which they recommended to use.

Response from iHomefinder

Thank you for your feedback, Luke. We are looking into the points you made which led to your dissatisfaction, and we hope you find that your experience improves going forward.

Replied 20/09/2021
Julian C.

Reviewed on 01/02/2021

iHomefinder Review

I am able to follow up with clients and staying top of mind without spending my whole day on it.

Pros

This software is inexpensive compared to competitors, it is relatively simple to use and it does a great job of not sending emails to spam.

Cons

If this software were a little more user friendly for myself and my agents this would make it perfect. Possibly with an app or site update.

Showcase Workshop and Chime

Reasons for Choosing iHomefinder

Better software

Reasons for Switching to iHomefinder

Pricing and ease of use
Bob A.

Reviewed on 20/12/2020

Excellent product for my website

Pros

I liked that iHomefinder was easy to implement on my website and gave me the ability to build custom pages build on neighborhood/sub-development.

Cons

Compared to other similar products there was nothing I disliked about iHomefinder.

Top iHomefinder Alternatives

Curtis P.

Reviewed on 02/10/2021

Highly recommend

It’s been great so far. I am happy with my decision and suggest to realtors to use this software

Pros

The user friendly platform allows me to navigate easily

Cons

I would enjoy the use of more widgets and layout options

Response from iHomefinder

Hi Curtis,

We're glad to hear you're enjoying your account. In case you missed some of the available widget options, check out this article which lists all the available widgets and what they do, along with links to instructions for using them. Some of these can add a lot of flexibility with your layout.

Guide to iHomefinder IDX Widgets:
www.ihomefinder.com/blog/product-news-and-tips/guide-to-ihomefinder-idx-widgets/

Some IDX content has less layout flexibility due to display guidelines which MLSs require and enforce with IDX property listing data. We take compliance with these guidelines seriously so that our clients won't be subject to service disruptions that can occur due to violations of these guidelines.

We also have a very exciting new release coming (free update) that we think you'll love, and it will offer some new display options. We're not announcing a date yet, but stay tuned!

Replied 06/10/2021
Kimberly W.

Reviewed on 28/08/2021

Essential for my business

Pros

The ease of use for me and my clients. The CRM is perfect.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes. The software does everything I need.

Angela G.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 03/08/2021

Thanks iHomefinder!

Before purchasing iHomefinder, I had a site with a different company where I had to basically learn how to create my own site. I spent more time attempting to learn how to create my site than I did in an average day with my work or clients. It was ridiculous!

At my first encounter, the staff at iHomefinder were very helpful & spent time with me attempting to discover what I needed in my site. Then THEY created it... I didn't have to!

Pros

I am able to easily change to another IDX provider & readily add Listing photos. This is important since I am about to move my household to another city where I will have to change these portions out of the site.

Cons

Although I'm not blind to the fact that there will be parts of the software I won't like, I've only been using it for a week, so I haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

Response from iHomefinder

Thanks for the review, Angela. Yes - we do include regular blog articles and website setup and personalization services with our hosted IDX website account option. We're glad you found that helpful!

Replied 06/08/2021
Ijlal M.

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

My iHomefinder website

I like iHomefinder, a lot, since 2017. They haven't disappointed me yet.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I would not continue to pay for it, monthly, if it was difficult to use.

Cons

I haven't figured out yet, to know what I don't like about the software, because every time that I discover that I need something, the customer support, supplies it.

Jim A.

Reviewed on 12/12/2020

The ihomefinder is the best bang for the buck. Can't beat the price or the service

Very good people to work with and they know there title.

Pros

Its so easy to navigate through. I am not up to speed on computers but with this site anyone can walk through it with ease.

Cons

Nothing of course i wish it was free but it almost is.

Mark K.

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

iHomefinder review

Pros

Attractive front end and user interface. Market reports effective. Maps and map based searches also effective.

Cons

IDX feed slow to refresh MLS feed. New listings take 1 hour or more to appear/update. Sold listings take until next day.

Lori P.

Reviewed on 07/01/2021

Great service

great. Good customer service, quality services

Pros

Easily accessible listings onto website

Cons

Nothing so far. I just started using the service.

Keith J.

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

iHomefinder beats other competition

Compared to their competition, I feel the layout and overall design and functions far exceed their biggest competitor.

Pros

This integration works well with many Wordpress sites. There are videos that help out how to get setup. Lots of options but most importantly is the layout and the way it integrates with the website without using i-frames. It even has functions that we haven't begun to use. Getting to the dashboard is simple and easy to the broker.

Cons

Customer support is not 24/7 but usually responds within a day or two. Also, the plugin is a little bulky so make sure you run it on a fast web host (which we are not yet).

Jean A.

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

My NEW Web Site

Working great for my business.

Pros

I searched for a new Real Estate Web Site... and found iHomefinder a little over a year ago. So far it is working out great! Very user friendly and was easy to set-up.

Cons

Was a hard decision to change Web Sites... since I had my other one for over 10 years.