About Google Workspace

Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) is a cloud-based suite of collaboration and document management tools designed to help businesses manage video meetings, presentations, multi-person video calls and live streaming. Key features...

Browse Google Workspace Reviews

11,066 of 10,547 reviews
Miguel D.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

It is a complete suite of colaborative apps

Nice to work with google apps, really love the look and feel, and im very happy, we manage a team of about 160 users that everyday use google for colaborate and send emails..

Pros

Easy of use, price for the value you get, as soon you pay the license, then you get started to use full functionality, constant upgrade of the apps, chat has been improving a lot, video calls have been upgrading over time, now it works really great.

Cons

as its updates very often, there still some missing functions that the competitors have, the task shedule function is very simple, it just need some enhancement to be really good.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

because of microsoft license cost was higher
Ashley A.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

We love our Google Workspace

Pros

Google Workspace is so easy to use and intuitive. We use it to collaborate with team members and customers. The value is tremendous.

Cons

There is a learning curve on moving shared files.

Dropbox Business and iCloud

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Google is an easier option for the vast majority of our customers.

Dropbox Business and iCloud

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

We still use Dropbox, but find that Google is more familiar and comfortable to our clients.
Henkjan S.

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

Why are they even in the B2B space?

It's workable to some extend but you're better off with say a Microsoft. The main reason for this is that Microsoft support is way beyond anything Google has ever been able to offer, even after 6 years of using it for this and my previous company. This applies to other Google products to like GMB where there's still a 6-month old ticket being actively ignored. Google should remain in the consumer space where they can treat customers badly and claim it is due to their services being 'free'. If you're a company - don't bother with them and look at competitors. Anyone will do.

Pros

Email, calendar + real-time collaboration on a single doc.

Cons

Everything else. Most of the products like Docs/Sheets are stuck in 2012. The apps are an abomination and lack critical everyday features that you have to perform on a desktop. Offline mode just isn't working at all and never has. I suspect the product team has never used their offering outside of high-speed Google offices. I don't think there's any actual development going on the entire suite. Just the bare minimum to keep it alive. I say this because there are other doing great innovative stuff in this space while it's crickets from the Goog. And that usually means they're doing a Google News (cancelling a useful product because they don't care about it)

Top Google Workspace Alternatives

Oliver D.

Reviewed on 07/10/2021

Great Software Suite - Highly Recommended for a Cloud-Centric Company

Generally fantastic - we have a lot to worry about in the IT team but Google Workspace is almost never one of those things. Everything just works, customer service has been consistently great when needed, and the software suite is unparalleled in breadth and usability.

Pros

Fully cloud based, accessible anywhere. Easy to set up and administer, which is a dream for a smaller company and still useful for larger ones. There's plenty of options there if you need them and as a package it's almost impossible to compete with it. The integration across each tool is seamless and our helpdesk almost never hears about Google Workspace related issues.

Cons

The pricing structure can be a little confusing, and the tiers can force you to pay more due to one vital extra feature amongst many useless ones (though they do offer great pricing deals for scaling companies). The admin console can be a challenge to navigate sometimes, with a specific setting hidden in a nonsensical place, but that's not unusual for this kind of tool.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Google is 100% cloud based and OS-agnostic. We run a diverse fleet of Windows, macOS and Linux machines, and staff often make use of tools on their phones. Google products work the same way on any device and that's extremely useful.
Scott J.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 21/12/2021

I mean, it's Google--They know what their stuff

Positive. There are only a handful of times that Workspace's features just didn't work for my business need. But with the savings on the every day needs, we have the budget to pay for the specialty software services that aren't available in this solution already

Pros

Inexpensive, 90+% of people already know their way around drive, gmail, etc. Reliable service. Many plugins

Cons

More expensive software options often have nuance or benefits that help in a specific use, but the 'jack-of-all-trades' out of the box solutions that Google offers are usually good enough--if a little bothersome at times

Gmelius, Freshdesk and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Pricing mostly. We already were paying for workspace and they've since added features that covered what we needed from these other software options
Marlieke M.

Reviewed on 17/01/2022

Everything I Need

Pros

Google Workspace is all I need to run my (small) business. The e-mails are very reliable, I haven't encountered any issues with downtime or other problems at all. I use Google Mail in conjunction with Google Meet and Google Drive and Google Workspace lets me manage all of this from one single place.

Cons

I don't like that I have to upgrade all of my Google Workspace users (email addresses) instead of just one.

Nha N.

Reviewed on 07/12/2021

One Stop Shop for Our Business

We used to use another vendor for document storage and sharing but switched to Workspace because our employees don't need to keep another set of usernames and passwords.

Pros

I like how I use the same sign-in for everything we use, email, document sharing and storage, and calendar, all of these using our domain name.

Cons

Every employee has a personal Gmail account so training them to tell the difference and how to sync between the two took some time.

Mario emiliano F.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 19/01/2022

Google has an impressive service for small businesses

We are proud to be a Google Workspace team.

Pros

Google Workspace is easy to use in a web browser, app, etc. Most of the apps work together to your benefit. i had no problem configuring or setting up the account the first time, it was very friendly.
Absolutely this is a platform for small businesses.

Cons

For the admin side is kind of hard to understand all of the features. The app that needs more focus is Task, it has a lot of potencial.

Zoho Mail

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Microsoft 365 has thousands of strange connections between apps. I had a lot phone call to set up our account.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Google is google. It's better in any way you can see it.
David C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 20/01/2022

The other Office

Overall, we have found that Google Workspace provides an alternative to MS Office that is competitive and functional for our purposes.

Pros

We love using Google Docs collaboratively on our team, and often use Google Drive for file sharing. Our church/company email is also setup through Workspace.

Cons

The pricing is not as competitive as it could be, and some of our employees prefer Microsoft or Apple over Google for file sharing, which makes things a little complicated.

Reviewed on 22/11/2021

Google Workspace review

Work area has permitted my web-based business to sets up a presence. The membership offers a great deal of distributed storage, internet business combinations and an expert email account. We disagree that Workspace is as pervasive to online business as they appear to be and are right now looking for choices

Pros

The mix of our area name to work area so we can send and get messages straightforwardly on gmail
It's so natural to work together with GSuite. Simply this week we started off a total redesign of our cycles because of resigning staff, and craving for normalization. I'll zero in Team Drives, and archive sharing: - With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff approach. It's not difficult to track down when you click Drive, not too far off under your own drive. - Using Gsuite permitted our director, yet additionally staff, to make envelopes as pails of cycles. For instance, we utilize Slate, and a more seasoned CRM framework, Banner, which each have ridiculously various degrees of specialized execution, however are utilized simultaneously. Our staff just unloaded a lot of individual cycles which we would now be able to see, alter, and share back as the normalization interaction proceeds. - Easy to see who made alters, and when. In this way, in case we have an inquiry concerning a cycle line, we'll essentially look to the alter, and can without much of a stretch track and explain questions. - GSuite does, notwithstanding, have a mind boggling scope of devices, which are for the most part similarly apparent, editable, and sharable. Perhaps the most worth apparatuses I use at work.

Cons

The greatest drawback to utilizing Google Workspace is that the reception isn't broad. Most customers will fiddle with it when we share records yet they are utilizing Microsoft 365 inside, so it is a problem area. The rollout of Shared Drives appears to ultimately be promising yet the absence of sharing customization makes it difficult to use with outer customers. As a promoting organization, we would rather not share everything except we would rather not share individual records either, so the absence of organizer sharing makes it futile for us. I additionally wish Google Slides was more element rich so it very well may be a genuine swap for PowerPoint, yet tweaking layouts and designing introductions to look cleaned is only not as simple.

Gabriele A.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

Simply the best!

Pros

I love the huge amount of services and products included in a Google Workspace plan: I have the Business Plan (around 11$/month per user) since 2019 and I'll never change it for another brand of service cause of this reason.
In a single plan you can have mail management (Gmail), Google Drive for file management and sharing (2TB), a lot of collaboration tools for documents for live sharing and editing, Google Meet for video conferencing with unlimited recordings, Google Calendar for calendar meetings and sharing and a lot more!

Cons

Absolutely nothing, I'm sure Google Workspace is the best in-one platform on the market.

Microsoft Teams and Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Pricing and included services and platforms.

Trello

Value for money!
Mohammed S.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 06/07/2021

amazing features for limitless possibilities in running projects

Google Workspace has boosted the efficiency and productivity of our project teams tremendously. From task tracking, to team collaboration, to improved team communications, our capacity and output as an small organization has seen a massive gains because of Google Workspace.

Pros

It's hard to point to one thing when it comes to Google Workspace because what's most outstanding about Workspace is how intuitively it has combined multiple services and products under one umbrella and gets them to work together to near perfection. It is truly unbelievable how uncluttered and well organized the interface is, making it a breeze to switch between different component services without getting lost in navigation or overwhelmed.

Cons

I often get easily consumed once I log into my Google Workspace and lose track of other external tasks requiring my attention. Even though Workspace has tools such as calendar and notes features that can be used to prevent this from happening, I just can't seem to easily disengage once I get in.

Slack

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

We already had institutional subscriptions to many of the component products and services. It only made sense to integrate them all into one package with Workplace.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

We didn't need a 3rd party product to integrate with all the other products and services we used consistently. It therefore disrupted our workflow less.
Eddie L.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

Best enterprise productivity essential tools and extremely cost effective

Outstanding. Spend less time doing repetitive tasks and much of manual tasks are automated so I can spend more time working rather than managing to-do lists and setting up meetings in calendars.

Pros

The connective tissue between all applications of Google Sheets, Google Keep, Drive, Meet, all integrate very nicely together to optimize for productivity. Calendars integrate with the mail seamlessly and most applications now have an easy widget to download to Google Calendar, saving time manually entering event data.

Cons

Google Meet has improved a lot, but Zoom is still a more stable video platform in my opinion. Zoom seems to have fewer glitches when internet becomes an issue.

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Microsoft 365 is expensive, harder to use, harder to collaborate, requires a lot of memory to install, and doesn't innovate as frequently.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

More cost effective, easier collaboration.
Stephen brent M.

Reviewed on 21/05/2021

A great tool for us now but it might not be forever

Overall, we're happy but Microsoft 365 is always a possible switch based on our clientele. There are days using it would make our lives easier.

Pros

There is little to no setup to make things work as we need them to. It is extremely easy to collaborate on and share documents. Using it internally is seamless and it does everything we need it to do for our internal team.

Cons

The biggest downside to using Google Workspace is that the adoption is not widespread. Most clients are willing to dabble with it when we share documents but they are using Microsoft 365 internally, so it is a pain point.

The rollout of Shared Drives seems to eventually be promising but the lack of sharing customization makes it impossible to use with external clients. As a marketing agency, we don't want to share everything but we don't want to share individual documents either, so the lack of folder sharing makes it useless for us.

I also wish Google Slides was more feature-rich so it could be a true replacement for PowerPoint, but customizing templates and formatting presentations to look polished is just not as easy.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

It was truly a personal preference. We're a Mac shop and 365 for Mac isn't always great, so this just made sense at the time.
Miguel R.

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

Helpful software to collaborate with teammates on a variety of documents

As a research driven individual, i have looked for a variety of resources that allow me to collaborate with my teammates on research articles that have a very tight deadline. I came across Google Software that is a highly sophisticated website with a variety of online features to accommodate any research needs from editing and formatting documents to creating folders for organization purposes and other features. I highly recommend this software to any organization that needs collaboration tools.

Pros

Google workspace is a highly sophisticated software that allows you to collaborate and share documents with other individuals that have been granted access via Gmail or any other chat platforms. I use this software on a daily basis to edit and format the research articles that my teammates and I are planning to publish in the future and I have found the tools provided by Google workspace to be extremely functional. One of my favorite features of the software is receiving the notifications over Gmail specifically when a certain section of the document has been assign to you or when you assign it to a team member. Also, this software makes notes of the changes made by a team member and allows to make comments on an specific section and this is extremely helpful when collaborating with others. The software works great on any browser and I recently find out that it can also be access through the phone as well which makes its functionality and versatility even better than I expected. This software is immensely functional and serves a variety of purposes for corporate or any organization, therefore, it is a highly multifaceted tool to collaborate with others on any document and it includes the online version of Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint and many others

Cons

The software works great on any browser and it is highly functional and sophisticated. So far, I have not found any issues pertaining to its functionality, however, definitely one feature that could be added in the future is the offline access. This will be a great addition since it will allow you to work offline, on the road or when the internet malfunctions.

Mindy I.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

Necessary part of my business

I use Google Workspace primarily for email and Google Drive. I do use a lot of space on the drive and I share different files and folders with many different people. This is extremely important in my line of work, as I'm also sharing files and collaborating with clients and teammates.

Pros

Using my multiple email addresses in one place is extremely important for me. I am able to use all of my email addresses and sort them as necessary into different folders, which makes life so much easier, rather than having to login to separate inboxes.

Cons

I wish that it was easier to have it respond from the email it was sent to. I can check multiple emails in one Workspace account, but when I reply it comes from my main email, unlike when you set them up separately in Gmail - I feel that system works better for multiple emails.

Rebecca S.

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

A very multifaceted tool

Our company uses G Suite for email, calendar, Google Docs & Drive, Google Voice (occasionally for sales efforts), etc. In general, it works like a well oiled machine. It is great for managing teams. Also, with my account synced across devices, it makes working from anywhere seamless.

Pros

I like the many layers of customization and the various tools available as part of G Suite (Workspace). I like that I can easily manage the accounts of all Users as admin, from resetting passwords, to creating new accounts, to terminating accounts. I like that along with email, we have the calendar, and the larger Drive Storage. I like that I can do attachments up to 25mb and that Google will convert anything over to a link. I like that searching is very easy and, as creepy as it is that Google can read text in photos, I like that it helps me to find things no matter the format it is in. I like that I can turn off Conversation view (which I hate). I like that I can customize my inbox.

Cons

I HATE that when I, as admin, delete a user account, it doesn't automatically prompt me to download an archive of their email history. I wish that when deleting an account, you could set up email forwarding for a set amount of time. I hate that when I do download an email archive, it is in a file format that I cannot find any way to open. I hate that when I create an event in the calendar, it automatically creates a Hangout link (which confuses people if the invite is for a Zoom meeting - they use the wrong link). I WISH G Suite had more integration with Google Places/Business. I have tried to talk to G Suite support about issues with our business listings, but could get no help.

Michael A.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Reliable - Must Have Product

I love it, we use it in the company very much. Starting from the survey (GoogleForm), documents (GoogleDocs) and data (GoogleSheet). It's very helpful. The team, even can save budget not to buy Microsoft product by using this online service. We love it so much.

Pros

1. Extremely easy to use
2. Easily accessible for everyone
3. Affordable for the price, already include all-in price (including mail service)

Cons

It's only a minor thing. Few shortcuts of GoogleSheet are a bit different compared to Excel. It's not a big deal though.

Airtable

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

GoogleWorkspace compared to Microsoft: 1. Easier to use 2. Easier to collaborate 3. Cheaper in price 4. Faster 5. Greater storage Cons: 1. It needs internet connection

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Google has more integrated service, and more easily available. Plus, it's cheaper.
Bart M.

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

The easy all-in-one collaboration suite

Google Workspace is an affordable solution for our team to make sure we can focus on the job and have everything at our disposal without the need for an IT team to manage our infrastructure or account management.

Pros

Google Workspace was our go-to-choice when moving away from a Microsoft environment. It allows us, like no other of its competitors to:

1) collaborate with ease
As we work together on documents all the time, it is really easy to have Google's suite of tools at our disposal with a generous amount of data.

2) setup & onboard new users without hassle
Adding new users, even temporary account for students is really easy. Sharing previous docs, an onboarding map and the likes is done with almost no effort.

3) manage rights & permissions
Managing users and adding them to subsidiaries or managing individual rights is straightforward.

Cons

At first, the 100% webbased solution, was not fully trusted for users when going offline. But Google has come a long way improving towards a solution that works perfectly on and offline.

Chromebooks that enter the domain are treated automatically as 'managed' by the organisation, which limits some functionalities even when this is not intended. It is a minor downside however and actually makes sense to do it this way.

Zoho One

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

We were already using google products for some time without the workspace behind it. Switching to full time use was the most natural choice.
Tyler C.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

G-Suite is an easy pivot into the business world for new companies.

G Suite made setting up a business very easy. I don't know of an easier platform that is so familiar and painless to setup. It took a portion of a day to tie in the domain name for email, get the accounts setup, create signatures, format a mailbox and get rolling sending people my new email. It was great. The integration of Google Meets was a good addition that responded to the evolving marketplace of remote visual meetings (and at least for now it's free, which is also a great bonus).

Pros

Being a consumer Gmail user makes the step into G-Suite very easy. The interface remains the same, so you get all of the well-known advantages of gmail as a base to start with--which is great. Beyond that: the setup and management is easy, adding and subtracting users is a snap, the labels for organization is very useful, it ties apps like Docs, Calendar and Drive very well, and it's cost effective.

Cons

I would like to see the Suite continue to evolve to offer things that a business can utilize that a basic consumer might not. Google has a lot of competition to work with, people who have tried this and have examples out there to see what works and what doesn't. Specifically, some more nuanced aspects of filing / archiving, archiving an entire folder of emails to individual PDFs for record to free up drive space, sorting moving Sent emails the same way that the Inbox works. I'd also like to be able to save emails, but ditch the attachments to lower the weight on storage space.

Tiffany A.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 16/01/2021

Indispensable tool set, especially in an increasingly remote/virtual workforce

We do everything in Workspace. Other than our ATS, all of our day to day communication and documentation activities are performed on Workspace, we have all but gotten rid of Microsoft and Zoom

Pros

Each app is seamlessly integrated into all the other apps. Communicating with my team, collaborating on deliverables and documents, calendar management, video meetings and email literally all in one place. Workspace has significantly sped up work flow, I never realized how much time it took to do the little things like attach documents, create and send video meeting invites, and waiting on my teammates to respond to emails or other chat systems. Having everything housed in Google means every tool you need can be accessed in the same tab, making it almost impossible to not see a new email or chat to come through. These things might sound silly, our production has sped up so significantly since switching from several different software and applications to Google Workspace.

Cons

There aren't a lot of cons really, but if I have to pick something, I'd say it is a little confusing starting out when people refer to Hangouts vs. Meet vs. Chat vs. Duo and things like that just because all of them pretty much share different combinations of the same messaging, video chat and/or voice calling functions. Google is consolidating all these services into fewer apps (which are included in Workspace), and apps that will eventually be unsupported (like Hangouts) are still functional and being slowly fazed out, so this isn't even really much of a con.

Bex K.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 15/01/2021

Collaboration in Non-Profit Setting

We couldn't function without Google Workspace, but it's not without it's flaws. I particularly wish there was better support options!

Pros

Google Workspace offers an amazing ability to collaborate with my colleagues. Particularly right now, as we all work from home, being able to edit documents together, write comments, share new versions, organize many files, and more has increased our online collaboration and therefore improved the quality of our work.

Cons

I find Google's support pretty challenging to use. When I run into challenges, particularly with formatting documents I've uploaded as a PDF and want to edit in Google Documents, I am rarely able to resolve my issue with advice from their support page. I find it hard to ask questions and get useful results back, so I either end up working around the issue or seeking advice from informal platforms. Additionally, I don't love their task management options. It's not as collaborative or user-friendly as other products.

Dropbox Business

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

We chose Google over Dropbox because it's easier to collaboratively edit documents and files.
Max S.
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 12/01/2021

A Great Product, Once You Get Your Head Around It

I began my small business at University and wanted to make our identity seem more cohesive, part of a large network and, most importantly, professional. I did some research and it seemed that Google had the best features and, of course, has an excellent reputation globally (being one of the most well known products on the planet).

Google Workspace was certainly a challenge to get my head around for a number of reasons. Mainly because there are just so many features to navigate through. I remember having a serious issue early on working with Google Workspace where I hadn't been receiving issues due to a technical issue which far surpassed my understanding of how the products works internally. Something wasn't sending the right information to another thing, and because someone had done something with our domain hosting platform, I just stopped receiving emails all together. Turns out, I hadn't been receiving emails for 2 weeks! I just thought no one was getting back to me (being a start up business and all).

I spoke with several different members of customer support who were fantastic, and we got the issue sorted within 48 hours. I now have a larger team, and the online co-working spaces that are available are great. The privileges and role assignment features are easy to understand and accessible, and the eco-system, when you can finally get your head around it, is really good.

Pros

The co-working spaces that are available are great. The privileges and role assignment features are accessible and really handy. More generally, the Google Workspace eco-system, when you can finally get your head around it, is really good.

The Customer Service team is very responsive, approachable and understanding. I've had a few issues with Google Workspace, largely for mistakes made on my part, and the Customer Service has typically rectified the issue within 48 hours.

Cons

I found the Google Workspace really quite tricky to get to grips with. It took me over a month of re-visiting the Admin feature to really understand how to utilise it properly. The more the company the grew, the more features I needed to consider using and the learning process re-started all over again.

This isn't necessarily something that can be changed but, for example, I would have really loved a virtual tour of how to use each feature as and when I needed to use it.

Sam S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 26/12/2020

Online Collaboration Solution

We have enjoyed using Google Workspace very much and look forward to continuing to use it for collaborating with our team.

Pros

We have made the greatest use out of the email feature. Being able to store documents online and share access to those documents, even collaborating simultaneously has been another huge feature. Having all of the documents and the history of documents synced across multiple devices has been invaluable.

Cons

Task management could use some improvement to bring it up to part to competing services.
The ability to manage the permissions for all elements of the users in one location would also be beneficial. Right now you have to enter into certain programs to adjust the settings and sharing rights for individuals rather than being able to do it from the control panel.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

We needed to be able to collaborate online.

LibreOffice

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

At the time it had better features and pricing for our needs.
Carlos henrique O.

Reviewed on 01/11/2020

All your working needs in one place and shareable with everyone in your Company.

Since my first day the use of this software was a must!
Besides my personal use, which gave me familiarity with the tools, I'm wasn't accustomed to use with a team. In the end it was easier than I've thought!
With Sheets we could maintain everything updated to our clients and Slides was the major tool to our Chief Officers presentations. Even Engineering and Product Team improved the knowledge of new resources to our collaborators. All of this because of the easiness and speed to make a presentation or sheets.
Our Intranet is hosted on Sites and we can access everything in a few steps, with a beautiful design.
Any company documentation is on Docs, all of it hosted on the company Drive, making it a center of information and storage to these shareable information. Access limitations are on the way so anyone can see only what matters and, if needed, you could have access granted easily.
In these difficult times that we're living now, Meet is our only team meeting tool, whether for general meetings or with separated teams, one-to-one meetings are being held this way too. The call quality (even if we have 40 people simultaneously) is incredible. The chat features during the meeting and the possibility to mute someone make Meet an extraordinary tool in this compilation that is practically complete for your daily work.

Pros

Ease of use, almost everything is intuitive.
Customizable content on your mailbox (tags, folders, mail rules, models and more).
All tools you may need (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Meet) and they're easily shareable, extremely necessary in times like these were almost everyone is working from home.
Marketplace has extensions for almost every need or tools you use.

Cons

It should have clearer, more specific and easier to find documentation. Sometimes you may think that some resource don't exist, but, it was there all the time.
Most models should fit everyone, however, sometimes you'll need to customize from an existent model to make something more specific.