About TimeWellScheduled

TimeWellScheduled is a cloud-based time and attendance tracking solution built for organizations of various sizes. With this tool, managers can use a scheduling feature to create, edit, and track scheduling based on organizational...

All TimeWellScheduled Reviews Apply filters

Browse TimeWellScheduled Reviews

All TimeWellScheduled Reviews Apply filters

Nick A.

Retail use

It works well for our retail store and with employees that are tech savvy and not so tech friendly alike.

Pros

Software is easy to navigate with little to no issues in moving between pages. Layout and colors make it easy to use for beginners with a short learning curve. Built in functionality works well for day to day use.

Cons

Bugs do exist like most softwares although some simple ones could be managed better by the support team. Development of a fully functional phone app is almost required at this point and this software lacks that.

Gabriele W.

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

Time well Scheduled

An easy way to communicate schedules and requests with staff in a centralized location and easy accessibility.

Pros

Integration to the business was easy and quite seemless. Changeover was done quickly and efficiently. Support was available when needed.
Provides your basic functions for scheduling purposes.

Cons

Could use additional key features and functions from an administrative perspective
Difficult to navigate through all the layers of content to find what you are looking for

Celayix

Reasons for Switching to TimeWellScheduled

Due to the number of other Canadian Tire stores already using the system

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Gabriele

Replied 28/08/2020
Darrin B.

Reviewed on 01/08/2020

TWS IS GREAT !

Works great, but sometimes does not like our ipads especially after a new IOS has been updates, probably more of a Apple issue then TWS but still can be a problem.

Pros

Very easy for the staff to use and most updates run seamlessly.

Cons

The personal app on a smart phone is a little cumbersome to use, I find myself having to enlarge the screen and then what I click on sometimes does not work, the other issue is the app does not always come up when you press on it, it always makes me go back to my emails to find the original link to click on, that is kind of useless to be honest not very convenient. You should be able to click on the app icon no matter what and have the Tws open up not give you a error message like it does

Top TimeWellScheduled Alternatives

Peggy F.

Great Scheduling Tool

Pros

Some of the best features are within the scheduling like enabling staff to request specific times or shifts, offer and accept shift swaps, being able to create shits blocks and use the drag and drop feature for creating a schedule is a great time saver. We also use it to communicate and send important messages to our staff like daily updates on safety and what is new in the store.

Cons

The behind the scenes functions could use some adjusting. Time cards get automatically approved or not approved sometimes for the same reasons within the set parameters so you end up looking at every individual time card. There used to be an option to choose "mark this day as a sick day" when approving a time card where the staff member left early, this has been removed but should not have been. This function was used on a regular basis.

Chitra S.

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

TWS Review

Pros

Ease of being able to extract information and payroll integration with Easy Pay. I also like how accessible the developers are; if something can be improved, or if we need some kind of report, they're very open to working with us and trying to accommodate our needs.

Cons

cannot thinking of anything that stands out as a con right now; the program works very effectively for what we need it to do.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Chitra
We appreciate your continued use of our system and all the valuable feedback to enhance our solution.

Replied 14/08/2020
Nick Z.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Pros

Very easy to use and like the flexibility to use it on both the Ipad and computer.

Cons

1.Updates that cause the app not to work.
2. I don't get the same screen every time I log in to run payroll, making it more difficult when trying to show other people how to run payroll
3. Wish it wouldn't allow employees to log in from lunch if they haven't been out for the full 30 min (it is a law to take at least a 30 min lunch)

Dianne L.

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

I can select days for a schedule employee

Pros

I can drag a schedule time from one person to another

Cons

If another manger enters a time only they can change it or if a staff request time off I can’t change it if they want to work

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Dianne
Thanks for the feedback. I will reach out to understand the issue.

Sydney M.

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

TWS - "Time Was Saved"

Easy to identify availability of employees. Simple to identify missed shifts/hours

Pros

Simplifies scheduling and allows for copy and paste function for consistent shifts

Cons

So many features that I haven't had a chance to explore. A quick tutorial might be helpful

Allison P.

Good for Retail Use

Pros

East to track a large number of employees, schedule shifts, breaks and meals.

Cons

Vacation and Days off features could be improved.

Kerry T.

Improvement

Pros

I like the schedule and management parts of the program. It makes things a lot easier then before we had it

Cons

Overall we like it. The down side it the editing portion of the software

Shannon M.

Great Time Saver

The biggest problems that we solved are those who would abuse the breaks and take longer than they should. Now with it being tracked, we are easily able to crack down on those employees before it becomes a big issue. Overall everyone loves the system. It is so much easier to keep track of staff and watch the communications between managers and employees to ensure that everything is respectful and proper. The staff love the ability to be able to see their schedules at home and to be able to book time off without fear of a piece of paper being lost. I am very glad I pushed to have this program in our store.

Pros

I like how it saves me time doing my productivity report where everyone can sign-in in different departments and their hours goes to that department. It also saves time for payroll as well and works great transferring to our Payworks account. One of the other main benefits is knowing who is scheduled for that day, who is on break, etc. In case of an emergency, a roll call is very efficient with this program. I love how easy it is to track the breaks for staff to ensure they are not taking longer than scheduled.

Cons

We do experience some issues connecting to the server and when that is down it is harder to keep track of everyone. I also would like to see an improvement in the absence request page where it could be adjusted to having no two people whose main department is the same, ask for the same dates off. It would be great for all parties involved if that was an option.

Steve B.

Reviewed on 21/08/2020

Makes Scheduling Easier

Pros

I have liked how easy it is to use the software for myself and for my staff. It is easier for the staff to book time off and for our scheduler to see everything that is going on throughout all departments. It is also helpful that it notifies me when someone hasn't shown up for there shift.

Cons

I would love to have an app as an administrator that I could use on my phone to complete simple TimeWellScheduled tasks.

Greg S.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

Functionability Review

Overall experience is good, just needs future changes to make it more user friendly.

Pros

Easy to do scheduling, drop down times work well, easy to add sick days and to transfer schedules another employee.

Cons

Does not work from smart phone, time consuming to approve multiple time cards, if an employee is scheduled in more than 1 department, system will only show the department your in at the time, System won't show if an employee is scheduled in one department when scheduling another department.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Greg
thanks for the review. Will email you about your comments - we do have those features.

Replied 26/08/2020
Deb B.

5 Stars

It has been a very good experience. It helps manage productivity for a lot of employees over many different departments.

Pros

Lots of customization available, always adding new functionality and works well with our payroll software.

Cons

The help functions are not as detailed as they should be.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Thanks for the feedback Deb. We will work on making the help more informative.

Replied 04/08/2020
Colin R.
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 22/06/2020

Quick and easy

Very easy to use and well worth the low cost for the time it saves me.

Pros

I can get in quickly, do what I need to do quickly, and get off so that I have lots of time to attend to my clients.

Cons

None that I can think of. You can learn how to use it very quickly.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Thanks Colin
Appreciate having your company on board!

Lisa H.

Steep learning curver

Sales rep is provides little direction, offers some solutions, but doesn't follow up when I ask for more info... albeit answers emails quickly.

Pros

Scheduling is fairly straight forward, take a bit to learn.

Cons

No spell check on messages, complicated to complete simple tasks such as delete time shifts that are on the same day.

Jessica R.

review

Pros

easy to use, works well and is easily understood

Cons

nothing- our internet doesnt always support the speed of the website

Shelby B.

Easy to Use, Accessible Anywhere

Pros

The scheduling is simple, time card reconciliation is a breeze, and payroll export is simple and quick.

Cons

Supervisors are not able to access employee information (Phone numbers/email addresses)

Sharon G.

GREAT USE FOR COMMUNICATION

Pros

I like the general overview.I can see my schedule at a quick glance.

Cons

I find it hard to view all my employees that are working that day. Without it being overwhelming. Having quick access on my phone or computer as the website doesnt stay as a bookmark.

Jeff H.

Reviewed on 07/08/2020

A must for any small to medium business

TWS took the tedious process of scheduling and made it fast and easy. It put schedules online in a secure website, and allowed staff to receive email reminders of when they worked. It is a great tool that I would recommend for any business looking to improve their scheduling and get some of their time back.

Pros

TimeWellScheduled is an invaluable scheduling solution for any small to medium sized business. The tracking tools for time off and availability requests are a lifesaver, the flexible departments and shifts made scheduling staff easy and efficient, and the reporting options for things like late/missed days were nice to have. Staff also seemed to appreciate the functionality such as getting an email with their shifts, automatic notification of any changes, and easier shift switching.

Cons

TimeWellScheduled's biggest gap is the lack of an iOS/Android app to complement the web experience. A native app with push notifications would take TWS from good to great. The software does have some bugs and inconsistencies that are occasionally annoying, but far from deal breakers. Overall TWS lacks the "polish" of some other alternatives, but it offers a far more attractive price, a stronger and more powerful feature set, and a really amazing team who are super willing to help.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Jeff
thanks for the feedback, an app is on the way. We just added facial recognition due to COVID so it delayed our employee app, but it's coming ASAP.

Replied 10/08/2020
Francois B.

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Pros

I love the dashboard which gives you a quick view of who is in working right now
it is also a great tool for employee communications as you can send messages to everyone
it is easy for everyone to access their schedule from anywhere at anytime

Cons

when someone disables the link from the clockin computer it is sometime hard to get back to it

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Francois
We appreciate having your company on our system.

Adam R.

Game changer!

Working with the TWS team is phenomenal. In rare instances where there are issues they respond quickly and as circumstances change (COVID for example) they quickly implemented features that helped us manage our team and keep them safe!

Pros

TWS is constantly updating their platform and adding features, many of which they design based on customer requests.

Cons

Nothing. My only complaint MIGHT be that when our internet is slow, the site slows down and if you lose internet, there isn't an offline mode for staff to clock in. This said, their site has never gone down on their end, it's always been our service provider that's gone down.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Thanks Adam. We appreciate your continued business.

Jennifer L.

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

The benefits that we have realized is that everything we need is in one spot, its easy to use and the reports that can be generated are very helpful.

Pros

This software is easy to use and understand for all of our staff. It's nice that it includes time clock, messaging, payroll, etc.

Cons

Our software needs to be rebooted quite often.

Ian C.

Reviewed on 07/08/2020

Canadian Tire

Good.

Pros

It is our punch clock, messaging system, easy to approve hours.

Cons

No where in the site can type in a question and get a response from a knowledge expert.

Response from TimeWellScheduled

Hi Ian
Thanks for the feedback. On the dashboard there is a live chat option that connects to our team. Or you can visit support.timewellscheduled.com or email us at [email protected]

Replied 10/08/2020
Debbie H.

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

Timewell scheduled CT

Easy to have the staff clock in and out

Pros

Very easy to use and I can do it from home or on my smart phone

Cons

This works well for us. Just don't like the way it prints out when a person wants a hard copy. Doesn't list the staff that are in the same department together.