About Weave

Weave is a comprehensive software solution that includes a web-based phone system, a two-way texting function, customer insights, payment processing, plus more. This solution was built to help businesses with customer communicatio...

3.8
4.1

Browse Weave Reviews

Annelise

Reviewed on 28/07/2021

Essential for business

Pros

I love the way the platform interacts with our patients. They are always growing and adding new products. Some I stay with and some I don't. But I love the fact that the company is always looking at improving the products and experiences for users.

Cons

ISometimes it's hard to know who to contact and get help for issues needed. The company has grown so fast, there always seems to be a new rep assigned, and another one calling me.

Weave Review

Enables employees to work on other tasks, saves time and money. Multiple uses with phone, text messaging with patients and coworkers. Integrates with Dentrix so when it recognizes a phone number it links it with the patient, so no problem if someone is hard to understand.

Pros

Automated messaging for appointments and integrated with our dental software

Cons

Phones are internet based so they do go down when the internet goes down.

Kristen

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

Do not recommend.

If we had not paid for the year in advance we would not still have this product. I would urge any consumer to keep looking and not waste their time and their clients time.

Pros

None. We had better a better phone system when we still had landlines.

Cons

When calling customer service I almost never get the issue resolved. Most often I am told that there is nothing they can do, they don't know why issues are happening, etc.
Settings revert back or change for no unexplained reason. We are a busy ER clinic and clients pets have been unable to get care because they could not get through to us. Weave does not seem to grasp this.
Phones constantly drop calls, we are unable to put someone on hold without hanging up on them, phones that should not have a voicemail set up somehow get voicemails. We have had all of our reminders for an entire day go out with the wrong appointment time so everyone was texted that their appointment was an hour later than it actually was. We were told that we needed to increase our internet speeds and even after we doubled them these issues were not resolved.

Top Weave Alternatives

Tammy

We LOVE our WEAVE!!

Pros

We are so busy with our dental practice and its nice that our patients can reach out to us with a text instead of a call. We can respond in between face to face patients or phone calls. We are able to provide patients with reminders of their existing appts and past due appts also. You can do everything seamlessly! We already receive over 150+ calls per day along with 150+ text msgs too! We have been with Weave approx 4-5 years- when they were the new kids on the block! They keep improving and impressing us all the time! We LOVE our WEAVE!!

Cons

some of the new features need a little tweaking - But I have no doubt they will be incredible once they get going!

Demandforce, Solutionreach and Demandforce

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Weave is a much betther system with no limitations. Patients can take pictures of their Insurance cards so we can update their information along with drivers licenses etc. Pics of any kind along with any msg they need to provide us.

Demandforce and Solutionreach

Reasons for Switching to Weave

No limitations with this product!
Cristen

TEXTING included

I had a great experience with set up and our clients like the texting feature.

Pros

I love the text capability and that our clients are able to get a text if we miss a call.

Cons

There really isnt anything I dont like about Weave.

Landon

Very pleased optometry practice

Pros

The integration with our EHR (Crystal PM) has been very nice. The text functionality is tremendous, patients really appreciate how it feels like texting a real person and not an automated system.

Cons

I would love to see more templates for texting and some ability to mass text patients.

Yael

Weave review

Other than a few hiccups here and there we have been enjoying using weave.

Pros

The software is great when it comes to texting, reminders, e-fax, and calling. Makes things a lot easier when sending a mass text to those who are unconfirmed for their appointment.

Cons

When it comes to patients doing the forms most of our new patients had difficulty with the link not working or not being able to pass taking a picture of your insurance specially for those who doesn't have any.

We had a really hard time with the online appointment request. Even though they said they sync with our system it didn't. It showed every person who works in the office as open as the same hours as everyone else even on their days off. We had to take it off our website due to the fact that every time we had a request we had to reject it because they would want a time or dentist/hygienist at an unavailable day.

Vicky

Satisfied customer!

As a tool, Weave is very helpful and is like having an assistant to fill in the gaps.

Pros

This is very simple for any user! Lot's of options to communicate with clients.

Cons

My computer Weave does not receive any updates. Once there is a new update, my Weave will crash. This happens every week. I have to uninstall from my computer, restart my computer, than get weave software again....and do the same all over again. I reached out about this many times and no one really knows the answer on how to fix this except uninstall and than install updated versions. A real pain!!

Chase

Reviewed on 18/11/2017

Doesn't work with topsOrtho

Acceptable phone service. I would tell a friend to consider it if it integrates with his PMS.

Pros

The concept of what Weave does is amazing! We never really got the computer screen popups to work because it doesn't work with tops, but the phones worked well.

Cons

It does not integrate with topsOrtho and likely will not in the near future. As I have been told this is because of lack of cooperation from the topsOrtho company. Regardless, it kills the idea of being able to use it if you have Tops as your PMS.

Jenny

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

A good service with issues

The setup was not good. There wasn't anybody local helping us and the bases for all our portables phones are just in a pile on the floor. I've tried to discuss connection issues with them but they consistently say it's either a known issue that they can't fix or it's our router (which we replaced and the connection issues didn't improve). Customer service used to be really hard to get ahold of - hold times of 30+ minutes. That is much better now but it's still difficult on the phone, easier via chat.

Pros

I like the ease of using the texting and messaging options.

Cons

Connection issues are constant with our phones: dropped calls, poor connection, etc. The phones have a lot of glitches where they won't dial out sometimes.

Leah

Reviewed on 01/06/2022

Weave has been beneficial in several ways to our office.

As stated before, we love Weave and what it has done for our practice. It has brought us up to date in the technical world, it has allowed better patient communication, and be more time efficient. At times I feel like we have hired another team member to help with all the features we have been able to benefit from within Weave and it has been a game changer for our team.

Pros

Before Weave, we were using one company to offering texting to our patients and another company for phones. When we first discovered Weave, I was excited to combine our phones and text messaging feature with the same company & have the same text number be with our office main line. Little did we know all the amazing features Weave would continue to offer! For our office to now offer auto-reminders, sync confirmation texts, a mobile app, communicate with patients off hours via phone or text and appears we are at the office, team communication during office hours via computer, digital forms that are customized to our office, data collection, payment links to patients, and more. We are so blessed to have found Weave and implement into our practice.

Cons

I wouldn't say there is anything we necessarily dislike about Weave.. we were in the beta group for forms and we know there was a process of designing and having bugs worked out. We are very patient knowing it will be worth it in the end. The feature that would be nice in the future would be to also offer to send patients digital forms or payment links from the mobile app!

Bryan

Reviewed on 25/03/2020

Great product, support is lacking

Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

Pros

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

Cons

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Lighthouse 360 and Solutionreach

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Weave gave more functionality at a better price than our old phone system and the Dentrix bundle we were using before.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

They replaced our phone system at a better price than our old phone system, plus the software features. None of the other products I considered had the potential to replace the phone system.
Megan

Reviewed on 24/05/2022

Software is great. Customer service could use some work

Pros

The features are great once you get them going. We love that our patients name pops up on the screen as they are calling so we can pull their chart up before we ever answer. The Google reviews sending is also helpful. The texting is a great feature. The service itself is great once it is set up correctly.

Cons

Every time we have on boarded a new location there have been issues. We have had calls somehow going to random workers cell phones instead of ringing in the office. We have had faxes not coming through. One time the onboarder just quit in the middle of onboarding and it took us days to reach someone to complete the onboarding. It also does not integrate with therapy software so we miss out on a lot of the features. Also when if the phones go down it is nearly impossible to reach an actual person for assistance.

Megan

Highly recommend Weave for Dental offices

We love Weave and are so happy to have this communications software.

Pros

Extremely easy interface. Very easy to navigate. Extremely reliable and gathers information quickly to send reminders. The in-office chat option is extremely helpful in communicating information discreetly.

Cons

The only thing i wish that we could do is to delete a queued message. For example, if we scheduled a patient by mistake or for the incorrect type of appointment and change it afterward, it gathers the information in the queue and cannot be changed or cancelled.

Lighthouse 360

Reasons for Choosing Weave

The software was not reliable and not user friendly. Support was also extremely difficult to interact with.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

The overall features and user friendly interface with weave were exceptional.
Kari

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

Weave is our right hand man

I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

Pros

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

Cons

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

Lighthouse 360 and Solutionreach

Reasons for Choosing Weave

The pop ups and the 2 way texting.

RevenueWell

Reasons for Switching to Weave

The look and feel of Weave.
laurie

Reviewed on 29/04/2020

don't miss a call

We are capturing more customers that "call around" looking for a particular product with the ability to text pricing and pictures, specifications, etc. I like that keeps a log of text conversations for each customer. They have improved features so it is much easier to add a customer or details than when we started with the product. I like that we can follow up with a text when we reach a customers voice mail or mail box is full. We find that texting is a preference for many people now so Weave has been very instrumental in helping our business.

Pros

We wanted a better way to connect with customers rather than using personal cell phones for messaging. We also wanted to capture the calls we missed when phone line was tied up. I found out about weave from my dentist who messages reminders for appointments, etc. I thought it would be a great way for us to message customers who have appts for warranty. I like the fact that a caller can choose to text a message to our office number. I have made sales on just text alone. Now with the added feature of adding pictures Weave is that much better for us. Now with the Covid19 precautions, we can share pictures of products or problems that need repaired , answer questions remotely without exposing either party

Cons

I think the developers have been great with constantly improving the product. The ability to add pictures was very helpful. The only drawback I've seen so far is that I get logged out both on my phone and on my computer, so sometimes I forget to log back in and miss messages coming across. Fortunately we have several staff that moniter the weave so they come ask if I saw my customers message.

Katee

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

Weave is awesome!

Pros

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Cons

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Demandforce

More options through Weave

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Liked cost and services they offer better
Andrea

Reviewed on 20/03/2020

Seamless integration of telephone and texting with easy recall and reminders

Weave replaced our phone system and provided phones, so the incremental cost is not very great. They have decreased our no show rate significantly.

Pros

The best feature of the software is the ability to give an immediate response to everyone who calls us. If we don't answer the line right away, the patient gets a text asking how we can help. Also, the recall and appointment reminders are easy to script/edit and to schedule. You can also administer all of this remotely, including changing the message or forwarding the lines. I also love that they are always improving the capabilities of the software. With regularity, they post a video you can watch to see what they are currently working toward. Always very exciting!

Cons

At this point, I am interested in mass email capability, as in for a newsletter. I believe they are adding this feature.

Craig

Reviewed on 09/11/2021

Once excellent service suffering declines in reliability and support

Pros

The integration of a phone system and business text is great. The fact that it integrates with our practice management software and allows us to send reminders and mass texts to patients is fantastic.

Cons

The app interface is small, about the size of a normal cell phone face. There’s no excuse for this on a desktop app. Also, the text feature is limited. All texts come into one inbox, and there’s no way to parse out individual conversations by user. In other words, there are no text threads to help organize things. Finally, Service quality issues have plagued with over the past couple of months. Currently there is an outage, which prompted me to write this review. It is becoming less reliable, and also it takes a long time to get through to support.

Roxane

Reviewed on 25/05/2022

Good software, poor support and customer service!

Overall we like weave software. It has helped symplied a lot of our tasks.
The installation team was incompetent. It set for a bad start. The person at onboarding team did was she could to help. Lack of follow up and customer service after she left.

Pros

The ability to enter patient information to call and text them without digging into the EMR.
Calling directly from the weave software without the need to dial the number.
Love the text to pay link, the call recording, the patient history.
Overall easy friendly software.

Cons

Integration with our EMR to avoid duplicate work.
The system bugs a lot and thr lack of customer service.
The limited option and basic platform to email marketing to our patient.

Matt

Reviewed on 25/03/2020

Handles Desktop Texting with Clients

This is good for texting with clients and for handling VOIP telephony.

Pros

I like that we can SMS text with clients from the desktop computer, and can handle VOIP-level functionality with the phones.

Cons

We cannot create text broadcast groups, to which clients can subscribe/unsubscribe. With ZipWhip, we could do this.

Business VoiceEdge

Cost less

Zipwhip

Reasons for Switching to Weave

It was combined with desktop texting.
Meghan

Reviewed on 25/05/2022

Overall happy with Weave

Weave runs our entire phone system, texting ability, faxes, review requests, etc. We really enjoy using this system!

Pros

Generally easy to integrate. Overall user friendly. It's nice to have access to the schedule on your cell phone. Most patients like the texting feature - and it comes through as our office phone number which is KEY so that they don't think they're getting spammed. The staff messaging feature is also nice. Being able to change and update office hours so that the correct voicemail plays is also very nice. It integrates nicely with our electronic health record system. No excessive paper waste w/printed faxes - they can be downloaded and then uploaded to the proper spot.

Cons

Automatic Review request text messages go out to even patient who don't show up for their appointment - so they really need to be manually done until someone at Weave can fix this. We also often go through periods of time where our faxes don't send through which becomes frustrating. Customer service is typically available to help. No mass Email option for promotions, etc.

Griselda

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

Pros

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

Cons

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Podium

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Weave was more intuitive and had better features.

Reasons for Switching to Weave

Better fit for our practice.
Patricia
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Weave has changed our office for the better

Pros

We love all the texting reminders with Weave. We also love that we can respond to patients thru Weave. It was such a game changer. Weave is always updating new options for its users.

Cons

We look forward to when Weave adds the mass email option to patients

Lighthouse 360

Reasons for Choosing Weave

Better use of communication with patient.
Grace

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

new Weave user

We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

Pros

We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

Cons

It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

Demandforce

Reasons for Choosing Weave

the phone service and caller ID was included in the WEAVE system

Reasons for Switching to Weave

the phone system and caller ID