Avaya UCaaS Reviews

About Avaya UCaaS

Avaya UCaaS (formerly Avaya Aura Contact Center) is a cloud-based and on-premise call center solution that caters to all businesses across various industries. The solution allows users to offer personalized interactions to...

4.2
4.1

Browse Avaya UCaaS Reviews

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Phone call at its finest

Pros

To navigate from one call to another at the ease of yiur fingertips is simply amazing and very easy to use.

Cons

Just cant live with out this invention while working as you can handle multiple calls all at once with this

Georgina

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

A great system for any size business

Having a good phone system installed has really helped our business. We are able to connect our remote workers instantly with contractors and clients who otherwise, we would have to take messages for or redirect which more often then not results in messages being lost or delayed or the caller not bothering to call a second or third number to get to the person they want, we can connect them straight away. I would say this is the biggest benefit of having this kind of system and it's affordable as well.

Pros

It's really easy to use and you can program it from a computer to do all sorts of things! I really like the intercom function, which when you're busy and need to work hands free, it's a very useful tool to have in my role when speaking with colleagues about quick queries and you can easily switch to more private calling by simply picking up the receiver.
I like that you can input lots of different numbers, both internal and external which you can transfer calls to, so even if you want to transfer an external call to an external mobile number, it's simple to achieve.

Cons

There isn't much not to like about the phone system to be fair, however if I was really nit picking I would say there are a lot of buttons and options to get to messages on the answer phone if you've already listened to them once and don't for heaven sake lose the customer support number, as you'll spend hours on the internet doing detective work trying to find it! otherwise, it's very good and the customer support is great.

Ihab

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Painful Implementation, Lacking basic features

This had been the worst experience we ever had, we are currently moving to a different IP telephony system.
we gained nothing from this setup, we actually lost a lot of money.

Pros

many basic features were missing, for example: Call waiting function is not there. Phone directory requires special programming of 3 buttons . i am comparing to all other competitors including Avaya IP Office.

Cons

Many Features were missing, using phones over VPN doesn't work as it should be, support is really weak and not many users are familiar with the product.

Top Avaya UCaaS Alternatives

RingCentral Contact Center

Genesys Cloud CX

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 20/02/2021

Remedies for Communication Platforms

It was merely 5 years journey working using Avaya it has it's days but then again it's a competitive market. Developer needs to buckle up.

Pros

I loves the intergrated Interface followed closely by the state of designs features however all this are just value added as the routing systems are often to be monitored and tailgates.

Cons

routing systems are often to be monitored and tailgates.
MId tier friendliness for 3md users.

Oracle Aconex and Siebel CRM

Reasons for Choosing Avaya UCaaS

9.5/10 rating

Reasons for Switching to Avaya UCaaS

Ot was a board members desicions
Felicia
Felicia

Reviewed on 17/07/2022

Performance in your work

Avaya OneCloud has made it easier for me to communicate with my work team and my potential clients since I can do it from anywhere and from any device, it allows me to make calls and send messages, conduct web conferences and online meetings.

Pros

Avaya OneCloud is an excellent tool for communication, it has excellent flexibility and accessibility, due to the covid pandemic, all companies have opted for remote work, since it allows communication from one to another, from different parts of the world. Avaya OneCloud is an excellent tool that is providing an exceptional experience to all customers as it allows business communications with a series of advanced tools in the cloud, which are designed to help all companies, to carry out excellent communication, with its clients and company personnel, has an excellent capacity for unified communication.

Cons

Due to the covid pandemic, I have been forced to use remote communication software to be able to carry out online meetings and videoconferences with my potential clients and all work personnel, I have been implementing Avaya OneCloud and so far I have not found something that may displease me, since this platform is quite innovative and has an excellent user interface.

Jodi

Reviewed on 06/06/2018

excellent, good quality

This software allows me to competently do my job without worrying about a phone call being disconnected or being able to locate the phone number of a patient who has previously called without a problem.

Pros

I would have to say my favorite thing about Avaya would be how easy it is to use. The way the phones are set up is very user friendly and makes a simple everyday task even easier! I like the display screen that comes on the phone.

Cons

My least favorite thing about the software would have to be the setting when the phone is placed on hold. There is no distinct ring to separate a line on hold vs a normal incoming phone call. The phone will continue to ring until it has been picked up when I think it would be most beneficial to have it ring a couple times every minute to remind you the line is on hold.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Great Communication Source

Sometimes phone calls got disconnected but you have the advantage of this app that it always shows the phone number the customer is calling so, you have a call history and in that way you can call the customer back to have a great resolution. At the end of the day, it's very useful to gained a great customer service.

Pros

What I like the most was the easier way that I get used to it, it's very easy to understand and to get adapt.

I used to work with this feature, and, I used it on my daily tasks, it displays the phone number the customer is calling on screen of the Avaya. It is very efficient at call centers since you can hear clearly without any interruptions or any statics on the line.

Cons

It should have an easier way to transfer the calls sometimes it can get disconnected.

Adolfo
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 05/12/2022

Avaya is what you need to stay connected and successful

Pros

I have been using this product for quite a long time. I would say, it has demonstrated to be an extraordinary program. Simple to utilize and explore. You can have an extraordinary and powerful discussion with your clients. Entirely dependable and if the framework goes down it's back up almost instantly.

Cons

Only that sometimes, the system has gone down but it has always come back very quickly and have not lost any business or work due to it.

Kaitlynn
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 24/09/2021

Avaya is a great system for call centers

As somebody who has been working in call centers for over 10 years I absolutely love that I am with a company that uses avaya. It is so user friendly.

Pros

I love the avaya is easy to use. I have had to use a wire for three different jobs now and it has been super easy to get accustomed to the new layout for each one. As opposed to other dialing systems that get very complicated to use.

Cons

There is not anything I do not like about avaya it works very well.

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 23/05/2019

Great Communication Tool for Business

I am using Avaya phones over 3 years at Ford Motor Company. I had no issues and there is no complex thing to figure out. Just pick up the phone and use it. There are several modes you can use like DND; Do Not Disturb when you want to keep silence. The earphone is easily adaptable to use while you are in the audio meetings.

Pros

DND: Do not disturb mode Will have your silent mode to focus on your job easier.

Cons

I do not see any negative features that I experienced so far.

andy
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

Avaya is great at call center solutions

Avaya knows call centers and provides a feature rich platform to the customers and agents alike with Aura and it's associated product line.

Pros

We use Avaya Aura with the Breeze platform. The Breeze platform ( with Engagement Designer) is a great add-on and provides us strong integration from our ancillary products into Aura. You can track calls as they progress through a call-flow, maintain call control of inactive calls (if customer hangs up you can keep the agent on and call the customer back), and integrate with databases and APIs. Very powerful and with a great visual GUI.

Cons

It takes a lot of time and can be a bit complex to connect to the required resources (media servers, voice servers, Aura, DB servers). Avaya support is also a sore spot. It feels like they are inadequately staffed and it takes too long to get to the right people to fix our issues. Timely support is critical in a call center environment and this is where I feel Avaya doesn't get it right.

Gaurav

Reviewed on 11/04/2019

Avaya Aura, one of the best voicemailbox software

working and using Avaya aura can be said is a overall good

Pros

its super easy to use and install , works good with almost no issues to report or downtime

Cons

Avaya aura works good and is very user friendly,

Leo

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

From a novice to expert in months

I was brought in from Networking to fill in for the Comm. Specialist position. Between Avaya and CenturyLink, I went from not knowing anything about the platform to managing over 600 devices within weeks. It only took a couple of months to fully engulf myself with the world.

Pros

The Aura platform is very customizable, if you can think it up, you can configure it to do what you need.

Cons

It does take some time to get the hang of. Once you learn your basic commands, it's easy to expand deeper and quicker into the Avaya world.

tiffany

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

avaya

Pros

The functionality of this program is great its easy to use and set up

Cons

it could use a little more visual aspect. but works great

Jorge
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 12/02/2018

Very good software.

The ability of real-time multi communication.

Pros

We like the capability of using it on multiple stations , the reports and the fact that it is easy to use and reliable.

Cons

We dont like that it is a bit expensive, but is all depending on where you are going to use it and where.

Alexandru

Reviewed on 03/06/2022

My Avaya experience

Pros

The fact that I could redirect the calls to my mobile phone

Cons

The lack of user friendly interface, contant disconnecting

Serhat
Serhat
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Best communication software!

Easy communication.

Pros

The best side of this software is that it has a very easy use from the beginning. Even its setup is very easy and while daily usage it provides a precise interface with all options.

Cons

There might be some double run problems. While one Avaya.exe is running you can open another one bu mistake.

Melinda
Melinda
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Loved using Avaya

Pros

I love the quality it provided talking with my customers.

Cons

It does not have an easy transfer option

Jon

Reviewed on 11/07/2019

Avaya

Pros

What I like most about Avaya is the ability to handle multiple calls. This is a very nice feature

Cons

Haven't really had an issue with Avaya yet. Two thumbs up.

Heather
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 01/02/2021

No complaints

Pros

The interface is clean and pared down. As an end user, I don't have to go hunting around for the functions I need. The things I need are clearly labelled and are intuitive. I learned it in 5 minutes.

Cons

While the interface is clean and pared down, it does look a little dated. Perhaps this is to keep the run time smooth, so that it doesn't eat up a lot of unnecessary RAM.

Massimo
Massimo

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Crystal clear video and voice connection

Almost never any problems. Make it easy to connect to colleagues no matter where they are.

Pros

The Avaya aura platform is great for video conferencing when you aboslutely need the connection to work.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to sync with third party cameras

Aly
Aly
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 06/02/2019

Telecom solutions! Avaya is the answer.

Needed a reliable vendor for telecom solutions.

Pros

Switched from Polycom due to frequent issues. Avaya is extremely smooth. Definitely a great solution.

Cons

Had a few problems during implementation, calls were getting dropped and we couldn't hear correctly, but after the implementation and highlighting this, they were quick to resolve.

Kasandra

Reviewed on 15/04/2018

Avaya makes working remote a breeze

Pros

It gives me the flexibility to do my job at home and on the go. Allows me to use my computer or smartphone for work calls with no difficult.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about Avaya. Just like any new software solution, it takes sometime to setup and adjust.

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 16/08/2018

AAP Review

Pros

Use my work number straight from my cellphone and contact clients.
Great functionality

Cons

Glitchy mobile app sometimes.
Difficult to initially set up on certain devices.

Connor
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 01/10/2018

Decent, with Connectivity Issues

Overall, my experience with Avaya could be better

Pros

This platform has the infrastructure to be very useful, and their customer care center is efficient.

Cons

Connectivity issues plague this product, even though they have gotten better recently.