LearnWorlds Reviews

Visit Website

About LearnWorlds

LearnWorlds is a cloud-based, all-in-one LMS designed to help businesses create, sell and market online courses. It is suitable for entrepreneurs, eLearning companies, corporate trainers, educational organizations, SMEs and large...

Browse LearnWorlds Reviews

Luke
Luke

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

The most complete software for your e-learning business

Learnworlds are like part of your extended family. Not only do they have a great product they have a great team. Their support team are very helpful and will work with you on everything you need.

If something isn't available, they will provide a workaround.

Pros

The student data that Learnworlds provides is second to none. Having the front-end website builder with all of the backend functionality and data is fantastic.

Cons

Customisation for our business specifically. i.e getting rid of some site-wide features.

Teachable and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

We were limited by our resources and not specialists in this area.

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

They are the complete package. From the front end website, backend LMS and they were more advanced with their data and functionality for a more educational institute, where exams and certification is important.

Response from LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for this 5-star review Luke! Your review means a lot to our team! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you.

Replied 10/03/2021
Denis

Reviewed on 06/11/2022

Create TOP courses with beautifull inteface anc TOP marketing tools

My school change and i use the new fatures when they came out.

Pros

The support is incredible. Each time since 3 years, i got an a VERY RAPID answer. But the main difference with Learnworlds than other platform is the way they create the tools. It help a lot to win some time. You can use the layout they gave to you and just adapt it to your needs.Very professional and very usefull

Cons

All the soft is in english and i am french, so it was more difficult ti use at first than 360Learning (whicj is created in France), but I can translate all the interface so my website and the learning platform is TOTALYY IN FRENCH, which was totally necessaray.

Gabriel

Reviewed on 23/08/2023

Profit Over People

In my 20+ years in the industry, I've never encountered customer service as disheartening as this platform's. Its focus on squeezing money from users overshadows any concern for their satisfaction. Their email response, a curt "this is our policy," exemplifies their attitude.Throughout my career, no company has so blatantly favored profit over patrons. The erosion of ethical business practices is deeply troubling. To those considering this platform, beware: their abysmal customer service is a reflection of their values. Newcomers deserve better.What's most disheartening is the abandonment of the basic principle that customers are a business's lifeblood. In my experience, genuine support and a customer-first approach should be paramount. Sadly, this platform has lost sight of that.My negative review is a plea for change. Their disregard for customers and obsession with profit cast a long shadow. As a professional, I urge you to seek companies that value customers over dollars. Businesses rooted in empathy and respect endure. Demand better—your experience matters.

Pros

While the feature set appears promising, the combination of inadequate customer service and a subpar UI/UX is a deal breaker in my opinion.

Cons

It's a company where profit takes precedence over customer service.

Top LearnWorlds Alternatives

Robert
Robert

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

LearnWorld – Nice user interface and support

The option to create interactive videos is very good, as well as the integration it has with other software such as Google Drive, Calendly and Zoom. The customer service is another highlight. The servce is not only prompt and courteous, but they also follow up diligently. If you raise a support ticket, you can expect quick feedback is something that stands out from other platforms that have lousy customer service. Overall, I think LearnWorlds is smart in its functionality, focused on a clean and flexible user experience

Pros

What I like most about LearnWorlds is the user interface, it is simple and easy to navigate, it does not have confusing menus, it is a good platform to offer training and professional skills in a company, What sets it apart is the constant innovation of the team to improve the platform. I've worked with other learning platforms like Docebo and Edcast, but LearnWorlds is a perfect fit for me. Its user inteface is intuitive, especially if you are already familiar with Wordpress and Microsoft office. The platform also offers excellent training through its Masterclass series and Academy, making it easy to pick up new features.

Cons

The learning curve for people who have not worked with these types of platforms before can be long. Because it takes time to get used to.

Iona

Reviewed on 04/01/2024

Has everything I was looking for

Pros

LearnWorlds streamlined the process of course creation and implementation. I wouldn't have been able to build my online school without it.

Cons

The cost is geared more towards companies rather than startups. I would like the option for app integration to be cheaper. Moreover, there could be more flexibility with question types offered.

Articulate 360

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

LearnWorlds is cheaper and provided me with the option to host SCORM packets.

Articulate 360
Liz

Reviewed on 06/12/2023

LearnWorlds offers more features than we knew

LearnWorlds has been an ideal solution for us. Much simpler and streamlined than imagined. An expected learning curve at the beginning but any issues we had at the beginning have been resolved well.

Pros

The customer support we get is fantastic. Very impressed by the patience of the many support people who help up us on a regular basis.
We started with the Pro Platform and as we moved into more live events with more people saw that greater numbers of options were available at the Learning Center level. Relieving several people of manual tasks that LearnWorlds can do automatically is really great.

Cons

It would be ideal if we could add images a la carte to pages as we please but we have found some workarounds the seem to be okay.

Jesus

Reviewed on 02/01/2024

The best. Awesome.

Pros

It's the Terminator of all the LMS. You can do ANYTHING and have total control.

Cons

The first 2-3 hours are a little chaotic.

Teachable and Thinkific

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

Better services and options for the similar price.

Thinkific
Marios

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

Learworlds review

Great to use. Meets all requirements of companies. Quick response by support

Pros

Ease of use great support team, excellent documentation

Cons

Email notifications , not integrated with Teams

Mauro
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 11/01/2024

Learn Worlds Review

Pros

Functionality, customization, support team

Cons

Not being able to have an additional admin per school on starter plan

Irene
Irene
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Reviewed on 10/03/2023

Excellent solution to create and sell courses

Pros

I got rid of maintaining my WordPress website since LearnDash does this for me now. The creation of courses is easy and the features offered are sufficient to start with. If you need more features you must upgrade. Their support is extremely fast and helpful.

Cons

White label and the App for your online school require an upgrade that is extremely expensive if you only have a few courses you want to sell.

Eric

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

The best LMS I worked with in years

Just the best LMS I used in years. It is so easy and quick to create a site, add courses and content and sell them.

Pros

It is really easy to get started, start your design from a wide choice of templates and create courses to upload your content. Learners can very quickly log in and get started. Really an awesome platform.

Cons

This is a LMS platform that has tons of options to allow academic like schools to get online and share courses, but also small and medium size businesses to sell their courses. One of the task is to go through a lot of options to turn off to suit your needs.

Microsoft SharePoint , Docebo and TalentLMS

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

The range of options is the widest for the best price
Sherry

Reviewed on 11/03/2021

I love the Learnworlds platform

Great experience! LW has the best support and customer service I’ve ever experienced with any other LMS.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize, and having full control to make changes.

Cons

It does not integrate with Constant Contacts. The blog looks nice, but I would prefer more than 2 different templates to use.

Kajabi and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

Learnworlds was the only one of my top three that supported SCORM files.
Jon
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

One stop shop for a decentralized network of non-profits

Our goal is to provide our over 1000 members from 342 connected non-profits from around NYS "the right resources, right when they need them". Learnworlds helps us categorize our resources into the 10 areas of organizational health that we have identified, making it simple for our members to find the resources they need.

We also use it as the landing page and gateway for digital cohort learning experiences. Gives us a one stop shop for meeting links, content, and engagement. Our facilitators don't have to resent the same zoom link for all of the 9 different sessions they'll be hosting. Helps reduce the administrative burden on them.

Pros

LearnWorlds is more than an online learning platform. It's flexibility and adaptability has provided us the ability to engage our 342 connected non-profits around New York State in a variety of ways. The best part is that there support team is quick to respond and help with the unique situations we're running into as we provide resources and connection to our over 1000 member organization. Couldn't be more happy with our experience.

Cons

I'm getting picky here but the updated design elements (which I was hoping would come out) ended up being great but I had to rebuild all my pages to fit the new templates. I use the platform as a digital resource library so I've got over 125 "courses" that I had to recreate. But it ended up being a net positive because the new template designs and user experience is way better.

Response from LearnWorlds

Jon, thank you for your 5-star review. It is absolutely fantastic hearing that our platform and the support team has made your LearnWorlds experience an outstanding one! Also, thank you for your feedback, which we have shared with the team. We are always here to support your vision.

Replied 20/08/2021
Nic
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 05/10/2022

Great Coaching Platform

Absolutely wonderful all the way around.

Pros

It has so many wonderful features. The platform did integrate well when we left the previous platform. We are able to customize so much more now with the site, and we are able to add a mobile app the works incredibly well for very little cost. The ability to livestream to our audience straight to their phones without using any social media is so useful! We are now able to offer something unique in our field that we are certain nobody else is doing at this time. They are also steadily working on improvements and new features to remain at the cutting edge of the elearning industry. Their staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the functionality of the platform and our needs as the consumer. Not using their platform is like not investing in Apple before the iPod… you will regret it.

Cons

That they are not US based, so our conference calls happen at inconvenient times for them.

Albert

Reviewed on 18/12/2023

Awesome LMS and course authoring platform

Awesome experience. Our customers were extremely happy moving from our previous platform to the current one.

Pros

The support team, weekly webinars, user guides, integrations, API, templates, custom code, and help videos are awesome!

Cons

At the time of purchase, the account manager and marketing team advertised that after login pages were password protected. Their technology and development team clarified that only one page was password protected, and all other pages could be accessed without login. I had to use a workaround to address this.

Lauren
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 31/12/2020

Great Education Platform

Still learning the product but very happy with our test results. Very excited to offer a plat form for the team for learning and development.

Pros

The ability to brand your academy and offer online learning to the team. LearnWorlds offers us the ability to upload video learning, quizzes and offer the team an experience online that they can access from their home, office on their computer or their mobile devide.

Cons

There is a drip email feature that requires you to add the user 24 hours before you can send an email. This is a bit frustrating.

Kajabi

Ease of Use, Branding, price point options

Response from LearnWorlds

Lauren, thank you for sharing your experience and valuable insights on using LearnWorlds! We're so excited to hear that your overall experience with LearnWorlds is a positive one and that you can offer a top-notch learning experience to your team. We have already shared your constructive feedback with the product team. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our trusted Customer Success team. We wish you every success!

Replied 11/01/2021
Yashovardhan

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

LearnWorlds: Best Resource to Start Learning Online

LearnWorlds has been an amazing partner for us as we build our online school. They have been responsive to our needs, flexible in their approach, and have built out a robust platform that meets the needs of our students. We are extremely happy with our partnership with LearnWorlds and would recommend them to anyone looking for an online school solution.

Pros

The most impactful features of LearnWorlds are its scalability, its ease of use, and its ability to integrate with existing business processes. LearnWorlds is very easy to use, and its integration with existing business processes was seamless. I was able to quickly create and launch my first course without any issues.

Cons

I found the course creation process to be a bit confusing and time consuming. I also found the text editor to be a bit basic and lacking in features.

Jeanette

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

LearnWorlds is the tool to teach the world

I don't have to employ at least 3 people to do the tasks that Learnworlds do for me. It is a perfect fit.

Pros

The solution is a perfect fit for me and my company. I have even though I am very picky never missed any features or functions. It is very well thought of down to the smallest detail. Professionals making the perfect tool for their peers.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind if the fact, that I didn't make it myself - the biggest compliment ever.

Response from LearnWorlds

Jeanette, thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you. Our support squad will be here for you every step of the way.

Replied 26/02/2021
Kalkidan Amare

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

Awesome product, incredible support!

I'm very satusfied. Took a long time for me to pick and sort among those available in the market, but I'm glad that I ended up with Learnwords!

Pros

Ease of use and set up! But above everything else, the support is just simply incredible. Super prompt and accommodating, and they follow through to make sure that the issue is resolved. Gives me the confidence and feeling that I'm not alone in the process. There's also an account manager assigned to my school, whose monitoring my progress and proactively reaching out to provide support. Hard to go wrong with this combination!

Cons

There's really nothing i've seen to dislike yet.

Sally
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

LearnWorlds has helped us to quickly pivot to an online learning platform

Pros

It was well supported with online help and was intuitive enough for people with very limited software experience to quickly understand and launch an online school. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. We were up and running and growing within a very short period of time and are about to launch our new site which will include many of the upgrades that are now available.

Cons

Creating blogs is not as simple or intuitive as it could be, so it takes longer than I would like. Other issues we initially had have all been addressed through the ongoing improvements within LearnWorlds.

Response from LearnWorlds

Thank you for taking the time to leave an insightful review, Sally! Your feedback is valuable and we have already shared this with the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Keep up the great work

Replied 10/03/2021
mark

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

LearnWorlds is great to scale a learning/education business

This has given me confidence to create and launch an online school and scale in a way i never thought possible.

Pros

The platform is incredibly easy to use. They have just about thought of every detail to make set-up, design and publish. The resource library is packed with quick guides, especially helpful as a new user. When i got stuck, a quick search of the topic gives immediate, easy to follow steps. For anyone feeling intimidated about creating an online school for first time - don't! There is a good range of options and features to make content engaging for the learner.

Cons

WE are just about to launch our online school, no negative comments so far in my experience.

Scott

Reviewed on 12/10/2023

I paid thousands of dollars and they don't have a no brainer feature??????????????

Pros

Easy to setup. Thought we were making a good decision. Oops.

Cons

WE HAVE TO HAVE A USER FACING TIMER ON OUR COURSE. This is mandated by the State for our course work and LearnWorlds is dragging their feet taking the 30 min it would take to enable the feature.Their team is slow and won't implement no-brainer necessities. Very disappointed and wasting so much time and giving them thousands of $$$ for nothing.

Alberto
Alberto

Reviewed on 12/08/2023

It is a good option to create your own course management platform

We were evaluating several platforms, starting with MoodleCloud but it was not very attractive for the user. We tried LearnWorlds and it convinced us, we hired it for several months because it had all the features we were looking for and it was a cheap option. Currently we do not use them because we have not achieved the desired user number, but we think it is one of the best applications to create your own e-learning platform.

Pros

It is very easy to use, it is very complete with all the functions that are needed, it includes integrations with other tools. The technical support is very fast and they always solve incidents or queries very quickly.

Cons

Might be missing a few more integrations

Geoffrey

Reviewed on 23/02/2022

The Best Learning Platform In the world

Great LMS in the world.

Pros

The best learning platform I have ever interacted with.

Cons

An option should be made to allow the users to grade participants in the discussions as well as allow the participants to grade their peer's assessments. Secondly, the platform should allow the instructors to assign the students to peer assess the other learner's assignment other than the instructor doing the assessment. In short, it should have features that allow peer assignment

Rafael
Rafael

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

The perfect solution to sell online courses and build your own online academy!

Before I used wordpress with a series of plugins to deliver my courses online, which required a lot of configuration time, bug fixes and customizations. After migrating to leranworlds I was able to focus more on what matters: the production of the contents!

Pros

I love the ease of creating the landing pages of the courses and adding and organizing the content. It is a complete platform, with a lot of flexibility to adapt to different online business models.

Cons

The only functionality that I did not find is the ability to make the release of classes dependent on making previous modules ...