Yonyx Reviews

About Yonyx

Yonyx is a cloud-based solution designed to help call centers and customer service businesses create and manage interactive guides for technical support, telemarketing, lead qualification, compliance and other processes. The...

4.8

Browse Yonyx Reviews

Christine
Christine
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 17/12/2015

Development of a decision tree embedded in a stand alone website

After some searching for an appropriate software that allows one to build decision trees of any size I was very glad when I found Yonyx. Yonyx enabled me to keep an overview of the decision tree I had put together. To have such an overview is difficult to achieve as I had learned previously before coming across Yonyx. It took me a little bit of time to find my way around the software but I had the good fortune to have the brilliant support of Yonyx. At this moment we are still overcoming some technical problems before the actual launch of the website but I am sure that with Yonyx excellent support I am confident this will be done somethly and quickly.

Pros

The technical support is second to none. Sanjay Bajaj, who is my contact in the support team, is only an email away and any difficulties are solved by arranging a mutually agreeable date and time and by then talking to one another via GoToMeeting. This personal touch and the positive approach to solving any problems encountered is for me the most important feature of this product.

Cons

I am not sure if this would be possible but I think it would help if there was only one type of box in the overview view rather than a blue and a grey one.
I believe short videos on how to do and/or find certain "things" would help, especially on the functionalities "hidden" in the wheel.

Eric

Reviewed on 19/08/2019

As a software developer

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Pros

Great API Documentation
Very Easy To Use
Very Easy To Train on
Great Functionality

Cons

The online dashboard
Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Zingtree

Reasons for Switching to Yonyx

The quality of the available APIs for custom integrations.
Jamie

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

Yonyx review

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Pros

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Cons

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Jamie

Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it?

Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

Replied 28/07/2020

Top Yonyx Alternatives

Hussein

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

Truly trustworthy and Secure tool. You should try Yonyx.

Fantastic tool. Commendable experience. I look forward to applying it more and more on my work. Good work.

Pros

Yonyx has helped me grow my organization. It has been a partner in so many ways. It is user-friendly and easy to use. I have improved on my telemarketing tactics and overall quality of services is commendable. I have confidence on whatever decisions I make as a CEO. Yonyx has purely good intentions on inspiring and growing businesses. Try it.

Cons

None in my experience. I have not experienced the bad side of Yonyx if any. I like it.

Joshua
Joshua

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

Yonyx is amazing for optimizing customer call flows

Pros

What I liked most was that Yonyx can be customized to fit your exact needs. You can create flows to go wherever you need and be able to get the right steps to handle an issue. Being able to see reports on which areas are being used the least/most can help eliminate unused flows but also help optimize the flows used the most to be as smooth as possible. Yonyx makes it so agents can rely less on following a knowledge base and more on just having the next step to resolving an issue.

Cons

The editor to create the flow could be better with more powerful features. You can get lost very quickly when working with a very large workflow. Searching is good but that's really the only issue I ever saw with it.

Meagan
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 25/10/2023

Happy to share my amazing experience with Yonyx

Industrious, simple and easy to use.

Pros

Yonyx is a friend in deed. I have has enough time with it performing my duties. Very flexible and intuitive. The amazing features are focused on giving quality and consistent outcomes. I have all the love for Yonyx.

Cons

True to their words, Yonyx has delivered flawless assistance. I have not experienced any downside.

Guru Balakrishnan

Reviewed on 25/10/2023

Best in Best

Pros

When you dont know what to do, the Yonyx is a best tool to navigate you in right path

Cons

Nothing else to elaborate since nothing

Asaunie
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 18/10/2023

Yonyx Review

Pros

Yonyx is easy to use and you are able to access the scripts you need easily.

Cons

Haven't found any downsides or cons to Yonyx so far.

cynthia

Reviewed on 11/08/2023

i love i t

Pros

its a life saver all the info i need right at my finger tips

Cons

there really isn't anything I don't like about yonyx

Hussien Carlmart

Reviewed on 08/12/2023

Yonyx: Your Friendly Expert Guide

Pros

Knowledge management has never been easier with the addition of Yonyx. The ease of use is superb that even an 8 year old could navigate it.

Cons

The only thing I least like about Yonyx is that there's not enough info that could be included in it.

Hamid

Reviewed on 20/10/2022

Yonyx Review

Yonyx is an overall good experience. I genuinely feel that user feedback is helping the system a lot with understanding what the user needs. It HAS improved dramatically over the last few months. However, more emphasis needs to be put on making appropriate legal disclaimers more easily accessible. It would also be helpful if we had a widget to submit feedback instead of having to include the link to the lead page every time.

Pros

It definitely brings value to a CSR by allowing them to follow a very organized process and structure. It provides a strong foundation for someone with great social skills and attention to detail.

Cons

It leaves too much room for error. There are technical issues and although they may not be very frequent, someone with less technical knowledge (who can be a great CSR) can run into random critical errors. Our role is vital for maintaining legal disclaimers and the software can create an issue for us by accident. Also, if those situations are not handled properly by the user (CSR), they can be disciplined for issues that may result in technical ignorance. Also, for the company, it can lead to accidental legal issues that should be avoided at all costs. I have had to submit feedback for errors to justify mistakes, which can add to a lot of unnecessary stress and work for all parties involved.

Cassandra

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

A script that is simplified!

I have been using Yonyx for 5 years. I appreciate a script available at my fingertips. I also appreciate how there are very little technical issues. Usually I just refresh and the script updates. I also love how we can provide instant feedback.

Pros

I like that when I log in every single day there is an automatic link that logs you into Yonyx. I appreciate that there is no time lost and the script is readily available. My job is made easier because of it being such a simple system.

Cons

There are times; with every software used that the script doesn't work. Usually IT is on it right away and it has always been a quick fix.

Darin

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Yonyx Integrated with Zendesk

Excellent product and customer service both before and after the sale. Monthly usage report sent out automatically to show you details of how your product is being used by customers.

Pros

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent.
The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Cons

None, product is exactly as advertised and the company gladly provides detailed samples and will connect you with other customers for tips and assistance where appropriate.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Darin

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

Replied 11/05/2020

Reviewed on 13/09/2016

Great Product backed by Great Support

We have been one of the early adopters of Yonyx and It has come a long way since. We use this for our customer facing Knowledge needs creating Yonnices for targetted use cases for Upgrade planners, New feature and release enablements and troubleshooting complex issues, where traditional kKB articles do not add value. The beauty of Yonyx is that you can plug-in a video or a screen-shot or reference an existing document at any stage of the guide and make it very interactive

Pros

Great Support
Continuous enhancements over years based on customer feedback.
Easy Integration with CRM system for seamless channel escalation
Ease and use and Interactive
Great value for money

Cons

It could be a bit time consuming to create a Yonyx guide based on the complexity of the Issue.
The admin console could be a bit more user-friendly.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

A great tool for self service.

Pros

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Cons

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Sandra
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 16/12/2022

Useful Database for tech calls

Good - I was able to read it and give accurate advice to the customers when they called in with an internet issue

Pros

Its easy to catalogue instructions which are easy to access during a call to a customerWe can access the instructions to set up a modem or troubleshoot internet issues with the customerThe user can access documents with graphics and text and these can be copied and emailed to the customer

Cons

A better string search options that looks at the whole text of a document rather than just the titles

TaLina

Reviewed on 13/05/2023

Yonyx Review

Pros

Its a smooth system that easily allows me to complete my job functions each day.

Cons

Sometimes there can be technical issues.

Oscar
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

Pros

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls.

Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions.

the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

Cons

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Great Tool

Pros

We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

Cons

There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 30/01/2018

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

Pros

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Cons

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Pritam

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

One of the best software for end user and for content management

Easy to access the information. User friendly. Easy to adapt to the software.

Pros

1) The usage of yonyx for the end user is very simple and systematic.2) Content quality and content management experience is great.3) Easy access is one of its prime features. The scope of content moderation is fantastic.4) Content management, ease of adaptability of this software is great.5) It is a value for money experience for the end user.

Cons

1) Color scheme, choice of schematic or diagram is available for users.2) Choice of text style and font size or diagram is available for users.2) The content selection process or content disposal process could have been in the flow chart or diagram. It would look better.

Sandy

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

The scripting center is very user friendly

Pros

The scripting center is very user friendly and self explanatory. I like that I can request changes right on the platform.

Cons

The input field is required. I think this is probably an admin thing but I don't like the fact that some of the input field is required. I just put an X or ? in those fields sometimes.

Ismael

Reviewed on 13/09/2022

I use Yonix everyday and helps me stay on track when the client gets off topic.

Pros

What I like most about Yonix is that it is easy to use.

Cons

The only thing I do not like about Yonix is that it freezes some times.

Kumaresan

Reviewed on 14/09/2022

Coding

Pros

Easy navigation for access denial reason

Cons

low information only carried, Need some brief explanation about search

belen

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

wonderful Yonyx, save the lives of many.

It has saved me and my colleagues from the little notion we had of technique.

Pros

Step-by-step problem solving to reach an immediate solution to the problem.

Cons

There are times when a recurring problem is not solved by customers and technical support and there are no options to support the customer.