About Wingman

Wingman is a conversation intelligence tool that helps sales teams with pipeline visibility, actionable insights, & real-time coaching. Wingman gives sales reps the right information at the right time, while they are on a call....

Browse Wingman Reviews

Abhilash (archie) M.

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

True to the name, a sales rep/manager's sidekick

True to its name, Wingman has empowered the sales team at Chargebee to adapt, coach and share tribal knowledge easily. We have active sessions where teams discuss calls and offer their thoughts and ideas on specific use cases and scenarios, objections that come up on the call.

Pros

The easy implementation and setup is just magic. The powerful integrations with Zoom and Outreach have made adapting, coaching, and knowledge sharing within the sales team seamless

Cons

Although no complaints, Wingman could do a better job in automating note taking and integrating these notes into specific sections of the call as well as logging them into the sales CRM

Tina R.

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

My Experience with Wingman

Have used the product already 2 months and overall I am happy. So far so good
Thanks for a nice, easy to use product

Pros

Transcript part is the most important and useful feature, we are using when doing our calls. It makes the CSM job much easier

Cons

Currently can't provide a relevant answer, as I have been using Wingman for almost 2 months.
I will definitely provide feedback once I manage to make use of all other features

Brenan L.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 06/11/2019

Potential to be an asset to the sales team

Pros

The product features and the way it is designed to assist Sales teams gives the platform potential. The ability to have play cards delivered not just based on verbatim phrases but contextual phrases will be amazing. The AI analysis of the conversation also will be amazing.

Cons

The platform is still in its early days and the AI algorithms for speech recognition and contextual understanding is still rudimentary. The platform has improved its stability in the time we have trialled the product, however it is still prone to dropouts.

Top Wingman Alternatives

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Amazing UX, great team, company on the rise!

Mostly handoffs amongst different departments, sales coaching, as well as onboarding for new employees.

Pros

The UX of Wingman competes with some of the best in their class. Best bang for your buck, and willing to help fellow startups on pricing packages that adjust to your growth potential. From the beginning, the sales team was understanding, and at no point did we feel pressure on signing a contract. We first analyzed other platforms, and they all seemed to want to pressure us into signing even though timing didn't make sense at the time. Props to the entire sales team regarding this point. Furthermore, they actively listen to our needs and are improving the platform adjusting to their customer's needs.

Cons

For right now, Wingman can't transcribe Spanish voice (which is the core of our business). Raised this point to our sales rep, and a request has been put forth in order to prioritize this request in their product roadmap.

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

Their UX, simplicity, team, and pricing
Drew M.

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

Highly effective tool for sales recording - and affordable

The team has been super supportive with any question I've had

Pros

The price point is right, and it took literally 8 hours from signing up on the website to using it for my first call. It's got quite a robust feature set, and it's really easy for me to share findings / insights / recordings from my call with my team

Cons

The transcription isn't perfect, but I'm usually able to get close enough and then hop into the video recording

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

More affordable and same feature set.
Kaushik S.

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Pros

It is very easy to use and convenient. It has an app which we can track our past calls and learn from others too.

Cons

I havent felt anything that could hamper my experience on the platform

Haseena E.

Reviewed on 05/01/2022

Wingman is great!

Pros

Wingman is great at picking up action items in my calls and making it easy to find specific areas of my call I need to reference. This has seriously decreased the time it takes for me to recap from my client calls.

Cons

I do not love how it joins the call as a note-taker only because my clients tend to think someone else is in the call, but it is not a terrible feature.

• Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 06/12/2021

The Best Tool for Client Management

Pros

The fact that I can fetch the recordings anytime and everything and can share the whole or snippets of it. It helped me a lot during my training, helped me make minutes of the meeting and share parts of information with different stakeholders

Cons

Nothing as such. But if it could make a list of action items detecting action keywords, that would have been great!

Katelyn D.

Reviewed on 20/12/2021

Wingman Review 12/20/2021

Overall I've had a great experience with Wingman.

Pros

My favorite feature is the transcription. It is so easy to go back through my recorded calls to a certain point of my conversation.

Cons

I do not have any cons or least favorite features at this time.

Marta P.

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Revealing and very useful tool

It's a fantastic tool to empower your teams giving them visibility and providing them with the chance to improve by nourishing their skills set with other colleagues' experiences and techniques.

Pros

The chance to learn and acquire insights from other colleagues' skills and attitudes when leading conversations. Also, the possibility of easily jumping to a concrete part of the conversation by using the transcription.

Cons

Sometimes the transcription of the conversation is not 100% accurate, therefore it can result a little bit confusing when trying to identify a specific part of the dialogue.

Jon T.

Reviewed on 16/04/2020

Insanely great sales coaching tool - I can "attend" every meeting without attending.

GREAT! I love it, it's a game changer for coaching.

Pros

Love being able to watch meetings on fast speed, comment for coaching, and move on. It's so much better than other ways we were coaching before, with manual zoom recordings.

Cons

The ONLY feature missing is the ability to view meetings live as they happen, via Wingman. Gong has that, but there is a 45 second delay which makes it effectively useless.

Naveed I.

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

Excellent for sales teams

We use wingman on sales calls and its added so much value to our process. Being able to quickly and easily search and review the "game tapes" has been instrumental to our ability to improve our processes. Also, they have pre-built features that analyze calls and highlight important ones based on a variety of criteria e.g. number of questions asked by prospect.

Pros

The core features right out of the box are incredible and surpassed expectations. Seem to find a new way to delight me every single time I go into my dashboard.

Easy to set-up and comes with great integrations right on day 1. No hidden fees. You get what they promise.

Love the ability to quickly switch between transcript and video.

Cons

The voice recognition AI took a little longer to learn my accent

Gong.io and Chorus

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

The team at Wingman is just too good. Very personalized service. They go above and beyond to support us. Plus the software is great. No brainer.
Harish T.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

"Working as a sales development representative over 1 years."

The best tool to improve our sales skills. it never misses to note any information(number and email id). easy use. It automatically starts recording the meetings and calls. The scripting feature helps us to understand our pronunciation and figure out how many times we have used it. I can figure out my mistakes by listening to the calls. I can share my calls with the team both good and bad calls, which help me to grow with the inputs which they give. It even helps me to tag people inside my organization, which makes it easy to showcase to higher authority in the organization. It allows me to insert a hashtag so that it allows me to use the filter as per my convenience.

Pros

Awesome reporting, The listening/talking ratio made to improve a lot. Even there is some network issue it records the words and also translates into scripts. It never misses any important pieces of information like email addresses and phone numbers.

Cons

it takes time to show my calls in the Team call log. It would be great if the call script recommendation option is available.

Leonard R.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 03/08/2021

Great platform, very functional.

The Deal Center interface is helpful (especially the warnings) in bringing my attention to deals at risk and the topics are helpful as we try to build out education modules for our customers.

Pros

I use it with my team for weekly calls and deal reviews. I was surprised at the usefulness of the new Deal Center when integrated with Hubspot. I'm a visual personal and seeing our frequency of interactions with our customers in real-time brought great insight.

Cons

We work with a lot of folk who have heavy accents and the transcription has a tough time with those people. Even as a native-English speaker, certain industry-specific words don't get transcribed and I'd like to be able to have the platform "learn" those words to help with accuracy.

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

Affordability and it had everything we needed.
Swapnil S.

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Review about Wingman app

I think it is solving my most basic requirement of notes-taking in my meetings. It's synced so everything is mostly automated. My overall experience is good, wingman has everything that a notes taking app should have.

Pros

I like the interface the most. Out of so many such apps I have used, Wingman has been one of the very rare cases where all the features are accessible with a few clicks. I love the part where wingman was able to sync to me calendars, so that I manually don't have to invite wingman on my calls now. I think it helps me gauge my skills during the calls such as my speech rate, talk/listen ratio etc.

Cons

Technically, I don't think so. Each product keeps on experiencing one or the other issue every now and then. but the support is great.

Gurshan B.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

A true co-pilot

Its been great. I spoke with CEO who made the sale. She also let me try the product and provided reports to me to help sell this to leadership.

Pros

I've used Wingman for 2 months now and its facilitated my call reviews dramatically. I used to be able to listen to 1 call and provide feedback in a 45-minute session - With Wingman, I can do 3 calls because of the data it provides. I can find what qualifying questions are being asked and more importantly which ones are not just searching a keyword or phrase. I also have the opportunity to see which reps are upselling through keywords and coach the reps on how to bring more ARR to the business.

Cons

Sometimes the talk tracks are inaccurate, this only happens when multiple people are speaking at the same time.

Pricing
Aastha N.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 21/09/2020

A robust and effective tool for Call Tracking and storage

My overall experience with Wingman has been pretty great. It is a very robust and easy to use tool for tracking calls. It acts as a repository for all our calls and is integrates well with our internal tools. The AI feature is great and mostly accurate. It makes searching for specific words in a transcript easy.
Their UI is also pretty intuitive and easy to navigate through.We use it for Sales coaching , recording internal calls as well as client meetings.

Pros

It builds call scripts for all calls making it easy to search for phrases.

It integrates well with Salesforce and Gmail.

You can share call scripts with your teammates, add comments or feedback .

It is 70% accurate with the recordings an d its AI capability is great.

Cons

Wingman can work on improving its accuracy . The AI feature is accurate like 70% of the times. Apart from that there's nothing else I would want Wingman to change.

Tori S.

Reviewed on 02/08/2021

So far so good - with Wingman I get to co-pilot and coach up my team at 2x speed

Wingman allows me to train brand new employees about brand messaging with previously recorded calls. Post-training, I can co-pilot and coach training graduates in Wingman at 2x speed, instead of either needing to be on the call or relying on written communications only. Total gamechanger!

Pros

We have recently migrated from a more expensive competitor. So far (one month in), we have not seen a drop in features or useability. We like being able to take note of coaching opportunities and customer expansion opportunities on each call, observe key action items, and see aggregate call analytics. We're a team of CSMs who are in early-stage SaaS growth, where replicating ourselves in new team members is critical. I lean heavily into technology for efficiency gains, and my second criteria for tech is whether the team is responsive when we encounter the inevitable bug or a feature is needed. The team's response is yet to be determined since we've run into no issues so far.

Cons

It has checked all boxes for us so far, and no issues with useability. These were my primary concerns in cutting over, and one month in we still have no gripes.

Elliot P.

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

Great Learning and Management Tool for SDR/AE

I have 12 employees who sell over the phone everyday. Wingman has helped me take back control of call coaching, controlling consistent messaging and more

Pros

Wingman's platform lets you bring the call scripts, the call coaching and the call stats all into 1 place.

When you manage more than just a few SDRs/AEs call coaching time quickly dwindles and disappears as meetings take over your calendar. Especially when you're scaling your business from 4 to 12 and beyond the problem becomes keep success consistent and repeatable.

Wingman allows me to build in all the key phrases and words you'd pick up on during a call coaching session and lets you build them into their platform. It also provides quick coaching guides and suggested call script pop ups.

At the end of a day or week I can quickly go see the results from 1000s of calls across 12+ people and ascertain which people need help and even where they struggled.

Cons

Nothing that I really dislike, the product is still relatively new so that has to be taken into account. The team at Wingman still has so much room to grow so roadmap will be key.

Germain B.

Reviewed on 08/11/2019

Great for Global Multi-Segment Sales Teams

Great onboarding and support. Easy for the team to use. As the VP Sales I get dashboard and report views of key questions and terms coming up in conversations while the reps get contextual battle cards. Awesome value for money.

Pros

Ease of use, automatic question/word detection. Weekly manager report with talk/listen ratios. Their support!

Cons

UI could use a little polish but I think this is because they're just building great features so quickly.

Gong.io and Chorus

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

Better value, pricing model and service.

Response from Strings Systems

Thanks for your support & feedback!

Replied 09/11/2019
Siddharth K.

Reviewed on 03/11/2019

Wingman- A must-have for teams

Pros

The best part about using Wingman is that I can go on the calls without worrying about taking notes since Wingman does the transcripts for you.

Moreover, we use Wingman for analyzing calls across the team so as to understand the most common questions, queries, answers, etc. during the calls, thereby allowing us to focus more on the specifics and improving our processes.

Cons

The transcripts are sometimes not the best, as a lot of it is lost in translation. If I am reading someone else's transcripts, it gets difficult in understanding who spoke what, especially if there are more than two people on the call. It's understandable that AI would not be 100% accurate but any improvement here would be great.

Response from Strings Systems

Thanks for the feedback.

Replied 05/11/2019

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

BEST TOOL TO ENABLE A GROWING SAAS COMPANY

Pros

1. The integration with other products is an incredible feature because as a user of the tool, I don't have to do anything. Setup once, and Voilaah!
2. The support from the Wingman team is incredible. The folks reply to a query post-midnight as well.
3. The Wingman extension on the chrome browser is probably their best feature. Helps record super important CRM calls with the click of a button.

I can write probably 10 more features but I suggest you try this tool yourself and see the magic unfold.

Cons

Hardly anything. As a daily user, I haven't had any major concerns over the last year. Although the speech-to-text feature can be improved.

Denzil J.

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Ease of use and good for reviewing calls

Good for monitoring, reviewing and training of calls.

Pros

The ease of use. Great to reviews calls with your team, helps in understanding your calls with your clients. It is a great tool which helps you monitor every call, the use of words, the talk ratio. Easy to add comments and share feedbac. If you are a manager you can also monitor and check on your team's performance which make your job easier.

Cons

Accuracy can be a little better at times if the other party has joined a little late wingman fails to record.

Shiv N.

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

Great for getting the granular information from a call

It has been a great tool to strategize for the next call with a potential client. Also, I think that this is amazing for new sellers who need to review their calls and improve on their pitch and training.

Pros

Wingman helps you stay a couple of steps ahead of your client with regard to what they said in the previous meeting. I like the keyword filtering i.e. pressing on words that were spoken like price, competitors etc will take you straight to that section of the call.

Cons

In my company, we have integrated Wingman with BlueJeans (our video conferencing software). Sometimes wingman doesn't join the meetings. I also wish that wingman would record the video so we could see the screen share along with the voice.

Jeeviya N.

Reviewed on 04/12/2019

Usage & quality

It's a very informative software to understand the flow in a call, much more than just a recording software and can be a great use for anyone whos looking to understand their performance over calls and conversation with a client.

Pros

The software is very intelligent and needs minimal human efforts. Joins the calls automatically and hassle-free recordings without being worried about missing any recordings for future references.
The other best part is that the recordings can be heard from the audio or viewed as a chat which makes it easier for any future references.

Cons

The only thing so far is that if you schedule a call for a certain time but start prior to 15-20 mins - wingman sometimes doesn't record it.