About Wingman

Wingman is a conversation intelligence tool that helps sales teams with pipeline visibility, actionable insights, & real-time coaching. Wingman gives sales reps the right information at the right time, while they are on a call....

Browse Wingman Reviews

Jeeviya

Reviewed on 04/12/2019

Usage & quality

It's a very informative software to understand the flow in a call, much more than just a recording software and can be a great use for anyone whos looking to understand their performance over calls and conversation with a client.

Pros

The software is very intelligent and needs minimal human efforts. Joins the calls automatically and hassle-free recordings without being worried about missing any recordings for future references.
The other best part is that the recordings can be heard from the audio or viewed as a chat which makes it easier for any future references.

Cons

The only thing so far is that if you schedule a call for a certain time but start prior to 15-20 mins - wingman sometimes doesn't record it.

Reviewed on 30/09/2022

Great sales recording tool

Pros

Being able to record all sales calls with ease, review the analytics of the calls, review the calls after they have been done and a great and easy-to-use mobile application to watch calls while on the go.

Cons

UX/UI is very simple. Not able to share snippets or calls with prospects for only a specific period of time.

Hansel

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

Super impressed by this product to keep track and improve sales calls

It was very easy to use and gets started with. i did not any special training. Was able to listen in on some of the sales calls and use it as a knowledge base

Pros

The transcription and the ability to label sections

Cons

I dont have any cons at this moment. Nothing really

Top Wingman Alternatives

Brenan
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 06/11/2019

Potential to be an asset to the sales team

Pros

The product features and the way it is designed to assist Sales teams gives the platform potential. The ability to have play cards delivered not just based on verbatim phrases but contextual phrases will be amazing. The AI analysis of the conversation also will be amazing.

Cons

The platform is still in its early days and the AI algorithms for speech recognition and contextual understanding is still rudimentary. The platform has improved its stability in the time we have trialled the product, however it is still prone to dropouts.

Cory
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Reviewed on 17/10/2022

Great solution

Great so far

Pros

Learning best practices by listening to others calls

Cons

Haven't found anything yet

Jeremy

Reviewed on 23/12/2022

Fast, easy, and highly beneficial to my sales calls

It has been a positive force on my calls. Its a CYOA in case things are disputed later about what was said on a call and its helpful to remember certain things that were not in my manual notes.

Pros

Video and audio recording has been most beneficial. Good to review calls, and confirm what things were discussed.

Cons

Sometimes the notetaker will show up to calls a few minutes late. But usually its right on time.

Samuel

Reviewed on 05/12/2022

Amazing tool for any Sales Team

Pros

Being able to easily review and share calls with my team is invaluable. Being able to provide feedback internally is extremely important to our company and Wingman allows us to do just that. The Real Time Coaching also keeps you on track during calls and is super helpful.

Cons

No cons so far, can't think of any missing features or things I would change.

Frank

Reviewed on 17/12/2022

Easy to use, and great for call analyzing!

Pros

The call recording & analyzing of the data is great for sales coaching and feedback. Overall layout and dashboard is very organized and easy to read.

Cons

Wingman pops at random times during calls and becomes a bit of distraction. Also call snippets might be nice when it's hopefully implemented on the platform.

Rebecca

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

Great for reviewing customer calls

It's been great so far!

Pros

I love being able to review customer calls so I can make sure I haven't missed an action item, feature request, support ticket, etc. I also love the snippet feature.

Cons

Not being able to make the screen larger when reviewing a recording so that I can better see a shared screen.

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Awesome tool with an exciting future!

Pros

I like the ease of which Wingman joins and records calls. Feels like a fly on the wall and doesn't create any obstructions.

Cons

I dislike that Wingman won't allow users to listen in on other co-workers calls, but it sounds like this feature could be added soon.

Jon

Reviewed on 16/04/2020

Insanely great sales coaching tool - I can "attend" every meeting without attending.

GREAT! I love it, it's a game changer for coaching.

Pros

Love being able to watch meetings on fast speed, comment for coaching, and move on. It's so much better than other ways we were coaching before, with manual zoom recordings.

Cons

The ONLY feature missing is the ability to view meetings live as they happen, via Wingman. Gong has that, but there is a 45 second delay which makes it effectively useless.

Drew

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

Highly effective tool for sales recording - and affordable

The team has been super supportive with any question I've had

Pros

The price point is right, and it took literally 8 hours from signing up on the website to using it for my first call. It's got quite a robust feature set, and it's really easy for me to share findings / insights / recordings from my call with my team

Cons

The transcription isn't perfect, but I'm usually able to get close enough and then hop into the video recording

Gong.io

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

More affordable and same feature set.
Swapnil

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Review about Wingman app

I think it is solving my most basic requirement of notes-taking in my meetings. It's synced so everything is mostly automated. My overall experience is good, wingman has everything that a notes taking app should have.

Pros

I like the interface the most. Out of so many such apps I have used, Wingman has been one of the very rare cases where all the features are accessible with a few clicks. I love the part where wingman was able to sync to me calendars, so that I manually don't have to invite wingman on my calls now. I think it helps me gauge my skills during the calls such as my speech rate, talk/listen ratio etc.

Cons

Technically, I don't think so. Each product keeps on experiencing one or the other issue every now and then. but the support is great.

Tori

Reviewed on 02/08/2021

So far so good - with Wingman I get to co-pilot and coach up my team at 2x speed

Wingman allows me to train brand new employees about brand messaging with previously recorded calls. Post-training, I can co-pilot and coach training graduates in Wingman at 2x speed, instead of either needing to be on the call or relying on written communications only. Total gamechanger!

Pros

We have recently migrated from a more expensive competitor. So far (one month in), we have not seen a drop in features or useability. We like being able to take note of coaching opportunities and customer expansion opportunities on each call, observe key action items, and see aggregate call analytics. We're a team of CSMs who are in early-stage SaaS growth, where replicating ourselves in new team members is critical. I lean heavily into technology for efficiency gains, and my second criteria for tech is whether the team is responsive when we encounter the inevitable bug or a feature is needed. The team's response is yet to be determined since we've run into no issues so far.

Cons

It has checked all boxes for us so far, and no issues with useability. These were my primary concerns in cutting over, and one month in we still have no gripes.

Siddharth

Reviewed on 03/11/2019

Wingman- A must-have for teams

Pros

The best part about using Wingman is that I can go on the calls without worrying about taking notes since Wingman does the transcripts for you.

Moreover, we use Wingman for analyzing calls across the team so as to understand the most common questions, queries, answers, etc. during the calls, thereby allowing us to focus more on the specifics and improving our processes.

Cons

The transcripts are sometimes not the best, as a lot of it is lost in translation. If I am reading someone else's transcripts, it gets difficult in understanding who spoke what, especially if there are more than two people on the call. It's understandable that AI would not be 100% accurate but any improvement here would be great.

Response from Strings Systems

Thanks for the feedback.

Replied 05/11/2019
Kaushik

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Pros

It is very easy to use and convenient. It has an app which we can track our past calls and learn from others too.

Cons

I havent felt anything that could hamper my experience on the platform

Shiv

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

Great for getting the granular information from a call

It has been a great tool to strategize for the next call with a potential client. Also, I think that this is amazing for new sellers who need to review their calls and improve on their pitch and training.

Pros

Wingman helps you stay a couple of steps ahead of your client with regard to what they said in the previous meeting. I like the keyword filtering i.e. pressing on words that were spoken like price, competitors etc will take you straight to that section of the call.

Cons

In my company, we have integrated Wingman with BlueJeans (our video conferencing software). Sometimes wingman doesn't join the meetings. I also wish that wingman would record the video so we could see the screen share along with the voice.

Stephen

Reviewed on 18/09/2021

Pretty good product with a strong future

Our team was looking for a way to consolidate and transcribe our client interactions in one single place. the setup was very slick, and when we did need support, the team was very professional and fast at recognizing and resolving our needs,

Pros

The tool allows automatic recording, and consolidation of our phone calls, google meets, and zoom calls in one place, and treats them the same - a client interaction is presented for each type!

Cons

the Wingman API is a bit primitive, but it does serve its intended purpose. Could use some expansion to better integrate with additional 3rd party or home-grown tools

George

Reviewed on 22/04/2022

Highly intelligent software - valuable for our sales org

Pros

Overall the tool is very helpful for our sales organization. We rely on wingman for sales enablement, pipeline review, and our customers benefit from the note taking bot. I love that folks who are unable to attend the meeting are still able to

Cons

sometimes the audio is transcribed as someone else's voice, so it is important to listen to the calls rather than relying on the notes

Andew

Reviewed on 07/09/2022

Match Made in Tech Heaven

Pros

Wingman integrated perfectly into our existing tech stack. With integrations into both HubSpot and Slack it made the decision easy. It will help us scale our sales operations as the company looks to move to the next level.

Cons

The reporting could be a bit more robust and customizable. Currently it is a bit out of the box and will require API work down the road to get more detail out of it.

Gong.io
Amit

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

Great service and software

Pros

I like the auto transcription model of this business, Its a unique product and a must have for large agencies, I love the sentiment tracker and analytics.

Cons

None yet.
I like the software too much.

Reviewed on 25/05/2022

Seamless Sales Optimization

Wingman has simplified and optimized our sales workflow. The tool is exciting to work with, as you discover all the features and abilities.

Pros

Wingman is truly intuitive, it does a great job with call transcripts and making them actionable. It's a great tool for sales representatives to take notes and relevant actions on their contacts.

Cons

The UI can be a bit overwhelming at first, as you go understanding all the features available. But this isn't a big deal and the learning curve is not too steep.

Reviewed on 23/06/2021

Wigman

It has been useful for taking notes

Pros

The call analysis
Talk / Listen ratio
Engaging questions

Cons

Capturing words is not accurate.

Abhishek

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

Great addition to any sales team

Pros

the fact that you do not need to depend on a notebook to keep track of important points during a phone call is one of the best value that wingman offers. usually you tend to lose track of conversations that you had with someone more than 3 months back even if you keep detailed notes. the analytics it offers after a call is of great value wrt training of the sales team.

Cons

in rare cases, wingman misses out on few words/pronounciations

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

Awesome Wingman

Pros

The ease of use and the UI is very good.

Cons

Words are captured wrongly and it need to improve.