About 10to8

10to8 is a cloud-based booking solution for small to large businesses in all industries. It provides users with a customized booking website where clients can schedule appointments, pay for events and services and access existing...

4.8

Browse 10to8 Reviews

Francesca

Reviewed on 13/01/2018

Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly!

Pros

What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

Cons

What I least like about the software is I wish the color coding can be synced over to MS Outlook. Seeing the different colors on the website makes it easier to manage, but not when looking at my Outlook color, it all appears the same color. Another con, not about the software, but more so for the amount of appointments. When I was on the free plan I was limited to 100 appointments per months. However, there was no ability to purchase additional appointments, I had to upgrade my package, but I was satisfied with it and didn't necessarily want to upgrade. Maybe consider having a separate package just for appointments in the event a customer runs out and doesn't necessarily want to upgrade.

Pamela
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

It's hard to let go

Wonderful overall. Thanks for a great experience.

Pros

10 to 8 has been a wonderful appointment scheduling platform and what I love most is the landing page that is customized and the ability to real time text with clients. I have used this platform for years, even after signing on with an EHR platform that offered online scheduling and calendar features which would have simplified things, I continued with 10 to 8 because I've yet found a platform as good as 10 to 8. Finally however I had to make the switch as it was too confusing working with two calendars with a full practice. Now I am moving over into my EHR completely and saying good bye to 10 to 8 and am truly sad to let them go. If there would have been a way to sync my 10 to 8 into my EHR I would have done it for sure.

Cons

I didn't like having to merge clients all the time. There should have been a better way for returning clients to schedule without having duplicate listings for the same client. That got annoying. Likewise, I did not like the new platform and it seemed to have less features than the original. This was what helped me to make the switch because we were running into glitches with 10 to 8 and got tired of it.

Joe

Reviewed on 28/07/2022

Good for Small business - watch out when you get bigger!

When I was able toset everything up through their online platform myself, things worked fine. The instant I had to start interacting with their customer support team, the service was awful. I had to go through multiple phonecalls to connect to a person who in the right division, and even then my questions through email took weeks to be answered, or more recently are just being ignored.

Pros

When we were under 600 appointments a month, we were happy with the service they provided us and it was a reasonable rate.

Cons

When we grew and required more than 600 appointments a month, we had to go through customer service to build a bespoke program. To move from 600 appointments a month to 900 a month, they wanted to increase my monthly rate from ~$35CAD to $270CAD. It also took weeks to get a response from their customer support team to even get this bloated price. So it's a well priced program up until 600 appointments (under the Bigger Business plan), but if you are ever going to go past that plan, prepare to be gouged. It's unfortunate because I will now need to transfer all of my customers to a new scheduling program as these fees are unreasonable for a small business

Top 10to8 Alternatives

Impressive Scheduling Program

I've been very impressed with the range of functionality in the free version.

Pros

I needed a way to manage appointments with students that would be easy to access and navigate. I also needed a free option that included reporting. 10to8 was the only program that did it all. I especially like how easy it is to customize appointment types. My students have had no trouble accessing and using 10to8, which has been an issue with other scheduling systems.

Cons

I'm in the US and 10to8 doesn't have great brand recognition here. I think the reminder emails sometimes end up in my students' spam folders.

Angela

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Effective Software

I really like the system. We have even started using it when scheduling interviews with potential employees. It has decreased our no-show rate.

Pros

This software has made scheduling so much easier! Our clients love it because they get all of the information needed prior to their appointment and reminders of their appointment as well. We can also send information via email or SMS txt.

Cons

I would like for our reviews to populate on another platform like google etc. We have had some great reviews, but it is not as impactful for us to post them ourselves.It would also be helpful if we could set up what information goes to the client based on appointment type. Currently staff scheduling the appointment have to copy and paste the information to go out to the client based on the appointment type. If this feature exists, please let us know.

Beata
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 08/12/2022

Invaluable tool for a clinician's practice

Pros

I found the 10to8 change my life. By allowing me to schedule appointments from wherever I may be in the world, changing notifications to suit a given programme offered, syncing it with external calendars, and mailing relevant documents to clients 10to8 became a tool I cannot work without. The customer support has also been much better than in the early days so thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team - this means a lot to us!

Cons

Initially calendar syncing had to be done externally - this has now been resolved. I would like more flexibility re attaching documents in the basic plan as well as branding these forms with our own logos /footers and headers. Hope this will come in some time soon (fingers crossed emoji here).

Matthew

Reviewed on 10/12/2022

Fantastic appointment scheduling software!

It helps me to avoid no shows and ensures I can book appointments for everyone effectively. Where necessary, they can also book appointments manually but I reserve this for the initial booking. I love that this helps me to manage my business well.

Pros

This software has made a great impact on my business. I can easily manage appointments and ensure there are no unwanted double bookings. All of my customers benefit from the messages and reminders. It saves me time. Excellent. I'm so pleased I found 10to8.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches in setting up available timeslots but I have got used to working around this. The new calendar is also not yet scrollable (you need to click to move the calendar onwards).

Louise
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

I love 10to8

Pros

It’s easy to use. It’s syncs with my calendar and sends reminders to my clients so I have minimal missed appointments

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software

Leonard
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

Many great features and support--tremendous time saver

Pros

Main Pro: Having my clients make their own choices about when to schedule coaching sessions, cancel or reschedule sessions and their receiving reminders without me spending any time on it. All this just appears on my calendar with the needed information about contact information. It's also so helpful that I can set different kinds of meetings/sessions with different lengths and buffer times.

Cons

Con: You can add buffer times before or after but not both, which can be a drawback.

Crystal

Reviewed on 16/12/2022

Incredible Scheduling Tool for Our Clients & Team

Great software for scheduling and love all the features for the price! Would recommend over some of the other scheduling softwares out there.

Pros

Love all the tools, features and scheduled reminders knowing 99% of my clients show up for the scheduled calls

Cons

Learning the integrations for a non-tech person took a bit of time

Pat

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

Great full-feature scheduler

I really like 10to8. You can't beat the price and it's working really well. People set appointments with us often for different reasons. I've also been able to segregate the reasons so that I know what time I'm to meet someone and for what reason.

Pros

I like the ability to include calendars for other members of my staff so that they can book their appointments separately. That way, we're aware of whose appointments are whose. This doesn't happen with my currently paid appointment scheduler.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to set up in order to get things the way you want them and that will be 100% clear to people making appointments. I figured out some go-arounds, but others may not be as tech savvy.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing 10to8

Time Trade is just OK. The features are... It has only one, and that's that the appointments make it to your Google Calendar. Otherwise, it's straight set an appointment and go to calendar. The people on my team and my own appointments are added to my calendar, which makes it sometimes confusing. I feel that 10to8 has more of the features I need.

Reasons for Switching to 10to8

Price and 10to8 just felt better to me and seems like it's more efficient for my clients. That's the main thing. A scheduler has to be user-friendly.
Rosemary

Great Software - Great Support

Love it, have used it for years, and it's been pretty seamless.

Pros

10to8 has integrated with my website beautifully, I know very occasionally they do updates but it's never been at a time that has affected my work life. Plus it's great that they do updates as you know they are keeping on top of things. Love the ease of use, being able to put in my availability, the colour coding for my various therapies, the compliance with GDPR etc.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at present, 10to8 seem to be several steps ahead of the competition.

Ross
  • Industry: Cosmetics

All Smiles

First Class Support and our clients much prefer to book and pay online.

Pros

We trialed lots of other systems this by far was the most user friendly system and you don’t need to be a IT guru. I also found the support on any issue to be outstanding no problem was too small and a solution was always provided within the capabilities of the software.

Cons

I would have to say not much as we were one of the earlier users and we have seen many improvements over the years and we wouldn’t use any other system. We have had a two year break but continued our subscription so its ready to go when we start up again.

Alys

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

A great call booking software for any stage of business

Pros

I loved that I could create an on-brand, professional booking page, provide multiple appointments, collect payments and integrate 10to8 with other software I use - particularly Microsoft Teams which I’ve found many schedulers do not support.

Cons

I wasn’t able to set custom booking questions whilst using the free plan (however I was able to work around this by redirecting clients to complete a form after booking their call)

Calendly

Reasons for Choosing 10to8

There wasn’t a Microsoft Teams integration

Reasons for Switching to 10to8

Range of features and competitive pricing

Response from 10to8

Hi Alys, thanks for taking the time out to write this review.

We just wanted to share with you that you are able to set custom booking questions on the Free plan!

Here's a link to an article for how to do this:

Please feel free to reach out to us via [email protected] if you encounter any difficulties along the way

Replied 16/08/2022
Elle

10to8 is awsome and a great feature to integrate into any website

This has made my business a lot easier to manage bookings.

Pros

This is such a useful tool for bookings and giving client reminders of their appointments. I'm delighted I found 10to8 which makes the whole booking process smoother.

Cons

Payment integration with square would be great.

Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to 10to8

Because it was simple and easy to set up.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People

Pros

I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

Cons

The only thing I didn’t like about this software is the interface. As a graphic designer, I would have preferred to see something more colorful and attractive. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

• Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

Awesome scheduling software, especially for new businesses

Very good. Customer service is responsive and timely.

Pros

The interface is super easy to setup and you have the option of customizing with your own branding. Very to easy to integrate into websites as well.

Cons

I took a leave of absence for family reasons and After a period of time, they marked my account as inactive

Acuity Scheduling

Easier to use and cost
Hector

Great Scheduling Service

Excellent experience overall.

Pros

Everything works as it is supposed to. The email and text message reminders are a huge help.

Cons

The emails notifications could include the contact information and answer to the booking questions.

Calendly

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

Very easy to use, lots of free features

Pros

The amount of features available for free is incredible. Things like email and text reminders are usually limited to paid plans for other competing services - those are completely free with 10to8! By offering more features for free, 10to8 gives me a competitive advantage. I also really like it's integration with Weebly which allows me to embed my booking page on my website. The integration with Google Calendar has been seamless and updates very quickly.

Cons

The interface is a little clunky and could use some modernizing/simplifying. While not outdated, it's not very sleek looks a little old. While not major, but it is a UK service so things are formatted a little differently than what US customers may be used to.

Maria Kristina
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Underrated quality booking software

Pros

I love how it gives you the best bang for your buck. So many features available and it keeps on improving.

Cons

It could look nicer design-wise but really it’s a very low need.

Becca

Reviewed on 11/05/2017

A great deal for a small practice

Simple, inexpensive, reliable online scheduling for my patients! Even when I'll have to pay for the more than 100 appointments in a month, the cost is STILL more economical than other service providers.

Pros

I love that the software is free for fewer than 100 appointments made per month. I can't wait until I "have to" pay for more, since it's so easy to use!

Cons

I would love to see patient down times introduced to the software. I run two rooms in my acupuncture practice. I spend 30 minutes with a patient and then they rest for 30 minutes with needles in while I spend 30 minutes with the next patient. I've worked around the fact that the appointment looks like it's only 30 minutes instead of the 60 that it actually is, but it would be nice if the software could account for it. I switched to 10to8 from StyleSeat (they went downhill) that had this feature, and it was much less confusing for patients.

Katrina
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best Ever

Absolutely love it. Also support is fantastic. Well Done

Pros

This is brilliant, I have an on hand database of all student details and a calendar of all appointments.that I can access anywhere pc or phone. Lots of options to personalise it for your business and getting more every. Very affordable, best on market I’ve seen.

Cons

Nothing really . There was a time after going to new version I wasn’t getting maps, reported it, fixed 👍

Reviewed on 22/02/2016

The free version of this scheduler is better than most paid versions of other schedulers!

I have tried many, including scheduleOnce, Calendly, Appointy, and a few Wordpress plugins, but hands-down, this beats them all. There are certain options and features I'd like to see implemented still, but this still beats everything I've used.

One of my main criteria was to make sure the user experience was as flawless as possible. 10to8 makes the user interface nearly flawless. On top of that, it's aesthetically pleasing.

The first week I used it, a client got to my booking page, booked their first session, paid for it, and received a reply - all without my involvement!

I had reservations because of their integration with Stripe (a pay company I've never used), but have had zero issues getting paid. And Stripe, I'm finding, is a bit easier to use than PayPal.

I've written to support at least twice, and both times received detailed replies on how to do what I needed to do. And if what I wanted wasn't built in already, there was always another way to accomplish a task.

On top of all this, I'm now using Zapier to connect 10to8 with my CRM. Now whenever a new client books a session, their contact info is sent to my CRM automatically.

Finally, they are continually finding ways to improve the system. AND they have a Facebook group where their users can share and ask questions.

Oh, almost forgot, I am also using their excellent Wordpress plugin.

With the ability to see immediate history of all interactions with your client in a chat-like column, the synchronization with Google Calendar (and others), the use of Zapier to integrate and communicate with other programs, and the seamless user experience, I am thrilled I kept testing other programs until I ran into the game changer that is 10to8. I Love it.

Teresa
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 21/05/2017

Really enjoy this product. Glad that it is available.

Free scheduling, email campaigns

Pros

I like that it is free and provides information on how to share info and email campaigns. Also very handy with links to share via social media sites.

Cons

I really dislike that Stripe is the only payment form available. Would really rather use PayPal as it is already used and familiar with most people. Also, recently I had an issue where I had changed a service option's fee . Because my account is connect to Stripe, this caused a "glitch". Marcel informed my I needed to connect my account to Stripe to avoid this glitch. I don't wish to use Stripe and this should not be a requisite of using this software.

Mary Jo
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 22/03/2017

These guys get full marks across the board.

I have been searching for a scheduling system and checking out reviews and through my research found that 10to8 is the best option. It seems much more professional and less pushy and loud than most others - and this suits my needs for my professional practice. Further, huge credit to Marcel at 10to8 who made sure my questions were answered in a way that made sense to me. He understood what I was asking! He was very clear in explaining, and 10to8 has proven very easily navigable that before long I had a working integration with my exchange calendar. (Another scheduler's customer support person could only parrot back what I had asked and send links to articles that contained some of the words I was using but could NOT answer in a meaningful way). Professional, pragmatic, clean visuals, strong intuitiveness for users, an all around excellent scheduler. Thank you 10to8.

Pros

ease of use, visuals, intuitiveness, professional looking

Cons

wish the time zone could be more specific but this is a minor point. I'd rather it the option be for the name of time zone rather than the location which in my case is for a city 3 hours from me, but in the same time zone. We Canadians don't think of ourselves as being in "America"