About Carsforsale.com

Carsforsale.com is a cloud-based marketing solution, which helps automotive businesses manage multiple lead channels and track conversions. Its key features include document management, photo overlays, appointment scheduling and...

Browse Carsforsale.com Reviews

1,415 of 1,415 reviews
Samantha O. Samantha O.

Reviewed on 03/01/2020

Excellent value and utility

Signing on with Carsforsale.com has allowed me to trim my budget without losing any revenue (sometimes you trim a lead generator and are surprised to notice an effect when you thought they didn't perform). This isn't the case - moving to Carsforsale was wonderful for us professionally.

Pros

I honestly am very satisfied with all of the utility and versatility of Carsforsale.com. We were looking for a more price-effective option for a website. What we did not bargain on was ALL of the tools that came with. Not only do we have our website, but it accurately lists our inventory and the updates are nearly instant. We also enjoy the export to our other lead generators as well as Facebook Marketplace. It is seamless and easy.

Cons

There isn't anything that I strongly dislike about our Carsforsale.com website. One thing I wish we had more option with is images on our website or the ability to add pages. However, given the price tag - I'm not going to get too worked up about it!

Gerardo C. Gerardo C.

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

Awesome Product

The software integrates with everyone and it has been great. We have never had an issue.

Pros

Easy to use, and easy to roll out to the team. One of the most reliable software/websites I have ever used.

Cons

CRM portion is a little difficult to navigate at first.

Tara D. Tara D.

Reviewed on 05/02/2021

Great Dealership Tool

We have used this software for 4+ years and for the price it’s great.

Pros

It’s inexpensive compared to other software companies. It allows you to set up a website included with cost which is the best pro. It also connects with social media.

Cons

In general the website is not as popular as say Cars.com or Auto Trader as far as generating leads.

Top Carsforsale.com Alternatives

Clint K. Clint K.

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

Car for sale.com review

Caraforsale.com has been a great resource for our business

Pros

The inventory feeds from my inventory management system and pushes the cars to caraforsale. Once the cara are in I can push ads multiple places

Cons

The login makes me verify my account every time I login.

Delaney O. Delaney O.

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

Convenient!

So far it has been a great experience.

Pros

It is easy and convenient to use. I love that it integrates with forms and I can print reports.

Cons

I don't have the ability to do all of the customizing on my website.

Danielle H. Danielle H.

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

I'm really considering switching to Carfax

When I started here five years ago, I had never sold cars before. This is the first and only software I've ever used and it's comfortable and familiar. Over the last five years the software has grown and changed in many positive and efficient ways. CFS customer service is top notch. There's never been an issue they couldn't solve for me quickly. But as your competitors grow and change, I can't help but notice there's a lot they can offer this company too. I do hope that I see more leads generated from CFS.com and more marketing campaigns in the near future. I'm rooting for you guys :)

Pros

I love the website and the customer service for the website. Very professional, easy to use and simple to update. One phone call and customer service did the rest.

The recent updates and addons in response to the pandemic are exceptional.

Text Leads - Brilliant. Works great, just wish customers utilized it more.

Mobile App - I use it all the time, especially when importing vehicles into inventory.

Cons

Lead generation is non-existent. I cannot recall the last time I got a lead from CFS.com. I never see TV commercials, social media ads, or SEO targeted ads from CFS. I don't see CFS advertise in the same capacity and frequency as competitors such as Carfax, Cars.com. If you're not consistently pulling new clients to your site to see my merchandise then what am I paying for? What is keeping me from going to Cars.com or Carfax for CRM? I feel as if I'm relying solely on my social media presence and website SEO when it was my understanding that customers could and would find our merchandise on CFS.com. Conclusion, brand recognition; get with it or get lost. Your competition is beating you and winning me over more and more everyday, especially CarFax. Not only is Carfax THE authority on car history reports, but they have impressive CRM software, awesome lead generation, top notch free marketing materials and the price is directly competing with CFS.

The recent security updates. Texting a code every time I want to review an application is tedious to say the least. Now I find myself printing applications, just so I can review them later. I never used to print, I would just open the doc in CFS. Now I'm wasting paper, which is wasting money and resources. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate how serious you take protecting sensitive info, I wish there was a more efficient way to do so.

Michael C. Michael C.

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Best dealer website for the price

Pros

Very Customizable, also able to change the theme on the website, very responsive support team, has it's own implementation with Facebook Marketplace, CarGurus, and Carfax. I am sure it has more implementation abilities, however that is the platforms that I use and are subscribed too. Also gives you free NVMTIS reports, which is really nice to use, besides Carfax and Auto check.

Cons

The mobile version isn't on the same layout as the desktop version like V12 software is able to do, but I am very very happy, and it's not a complaint.

Angelo B. Angelo B.

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Interactive website knowledge

The overall ability to track customers to the right sales associate is something that has been helpful and has allowed us to play on an even field of competition. The system works if you understand how it works and i feel that most have just now begin to utilize the tools that it has to offer.

Pros

The design and easy access is relatively useful. The ability to access multiple customer request and activities are available to all admin. and the ability to track activity within the system is helpful for planning the next step of the sales process.

Cons

I would like to see automated daily tasks for each individual sales associate. The ability to focus on those leads that are 7 days or less older and the tracking of these leads in a Que would maximize efforts for targeted sales attempts and increase sales production along with customer experience. If this option is already available then more one on one coachings with the sales team should be priority by your company to implement those options and further our knowledge of how we can utilize the site to our fullest efforts.

Emily T. Emily T.

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

Mike's Righteous Rides LOVES Carsforsale.com!!

Pros

I like that the software is super easy to use and understand. The customer service is exceptional, very friendly, and always ready to help. I also really like how easy the website is to navigate for the customer, and that they can get a hold of us (the dealer) quickly. I feel as though it does take the frustration out of car purchasing. It's super easy to upload the cars, on not only the computer, but also your smart phone. I love that we were able to widen our clientele, thanks to carsforsale.com! We use the Facebook market place through the website and we have had very good luck with it.

Cons

There aren't to many things that I DON'T like about the software, sometimes its a bit frustrating that it logs you off and you have to verify yourself. Other then that, at this time I can't really think of anything I don't like about the software.

Heather H. Heather H.

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Great Company!

Our experience with this company has been excellent. Their customer service representatives are always friendly and always know what they are talking about. They have answered all of our questions and helped us through the process of switching to their software. We highly recommend this company to do business with.

Pros

I love that this software gives us the option of not having to post on Marketplace. They take care of that for us and it saves us time on each and every vehicle that we list for sale.

Cons

There is nothing we don’t like about this software.

Mike D. Mike D.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 04/05/2020

Easy

Great people. They are very friendly and customer oriented. They really give you the time you need to resolve or help you understand issues that may pop up from time to time. That is priceless.

Pros

The seamless ability to add inventory and pictures from my phone

Cons

I liked it all.

Bill L. Bill L.

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Easy to Use Application

Been using this software for years. Still have the same rep as I did a few years ago. Good to know there isn't a ton of turnover at the company and a familiar "face" is there for me.

Pros

Incorporates all CRM in one place. Different contacts from different sources are all compiled here. LEts you respond to all contacts from one application. Assign to different sales people, take credit applications. Monitor website traffic. You can even do basic sales forms for state-specific paperwork right from the application. A good buy for the money.

Cons

Would like to be able to respond to inquiries from the screen where all the data is. A little cumbersome to go back and forth between screens to respond to inquiry.

David L. David L.

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Carsforsale deserves 5 star's all around!

My overall experience is excellent. When I call I always speak with the same few people. They are kind and professional. Thats rare nowadays with big companies. Keep up the good work carsforsale!

Pros

I use Carsforsale daily. They host my website, promote my inventory, send our feed to other online advertising sites, and generate a lot of traffic for my dealership. It is very inexpensive! I gave 5 stars because anytime I call there's immediate attention, and quick response! I've never had to leave a message (unless I accidentally called after hours). They really follow through all around. I would also like to mention how easy it is to navigate their site.

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing to say. It's all a positive encounter.

Mike M. Mike M.

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Great vehicle managment

Great products and easy customer service

Pros

Easy to upload photos and videos. Easy to navigate through the screens and has all the necessities like buyers guides and window tags.

Cons

Crm isn't the most intuitive. No place to add signatures

Jessica Y. Jessica Y.

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Best Service Ever

Pros

Very easy to navigate. Very easy to get customized to your specifications.

Cons

I wish you could put vehicles in to pending for sale instead of having to list them in real time.

Nesma A. Nesma A.

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

SIMPLE TO USE, VERY INEXPENSIVE

very helpful with website design, fast service, knowledgeable support.

Pros

updated often to meet company standards, flexibility without extra charges and integrations are always growing including other dealer software and social media uploads.

Cons

security asks for verification code even after signing in in order to download each application..which is for customer protection, but the problem is the text code doesnt work anymore, so I have to get a call and it causes some inconvenience when trying to multi-task. minimal problem, overall a great software

Tom F. Tom F.

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

Best bang for your buck

Business experience has been great. Customer service has been 5 star every time I have had to use them - very impressed with that.

Pros

The Carsforsale site is easy to navigate and use. Its pretty much self-explanatory. Recent additions like the Facebook marketplace module and 1st photo overlays add more functionality with no extra effort required. Its nice that putting in the VIN usually decodes the trim level of the car, and lists relative equipment and options - it helps make my descriptions accurate without having to search through a bunch of other car sites. Some of the other similarly priced competitors don't do that. Website templates and graphics are very well done. There are "slicker" options out there, but they all cost much more. Carsforsale has what I need at a very good price.

Cons

ebay templates could use a refreshing. It would be nice if there was an easier way to search past postings, like an archive. It gets tedious having to put in your entire date range of when searching for a similar car, or one that has returned to your inventory.

Jolynn A. Jolynn A.

Reviewed on 13/03/2019

Everything you are looking for

I absolutely love Carsforsale.com the staff are very helpful and really make sure you get every opportunity and the most out of everything they have to offer.

Pros

Carsforsale.com is everything a small business is looking for. They are very helpful with set up and design they also give you examples of similar dealerships to help you make the most of your website. The website is easy to navigate and add inventory as well as all the included extras like paperwork, facebook postings, and all other social media platforms. This really can give your business a boost to look and feel so much more professional and visible to the public. Very much a one stop shop for advertising!

Cons

The only complaint I have is maybe the time it takes to enter inventory but that is at a minimum copy and paste help breeze through the process but it still can take some time.

Bert S. Bert S.

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Dollar for Dollar best money spent

Great service and clear directions on how to maximize its value.

Pros

It is a simple product to learn. once set up it is no maintenance.

Cons

Not sure all my vehicles ar being properly uploaded to Facebook

Dealer Car Search and DealerCenter
Gary C. Gary C.

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Customer service taken to a whole new level

I've been with cars for sale for several years now and they always exceeded my expectations yesterday support team help me do a search engine optimization for my company explaining how that worked and helping me set that up.I can't tell you how helpful that was . their customer service was taken to a level that today that is rarely seen.

Pros

The ease of use is exceptional,the tools available help me understand the traffic on our web site and the best ways and times to advertise . The cost is a fraction of their competitors . In my dealership it's probably the best bang for the buck of all the subscription account I have

Cons

I'm sorry but I can't think of one negative thing to say about cars for sale

Michael R. Michael R.

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

Makes website flawlessly easy.

Pros

Ease of uploading inventory to the website. Print forms

Cons

No complaints about the software. Easy to use

Dealer Car Search

Reasons for Switching to Carsforsale.com

Familiarity
Sam A. Sam A.

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Great software

Good customer service

Pros

Affordable, universal, get a lot for your money

Cons

Limited options for website. Vin number is not easily accessible

Jadon G. Jadon G.

Reviewed on 03/01/2020

Cars for Sales review

very pleasant

Pros

Portal for used cars available for sale nationwide

Cons

authentic lead generation providing raw leads

Austin L. Austin L.

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Amazing!

Very happy with it and the customer service.

Pros

It’s very easy to use, website designs are very professional and easy to navigate for my customers.

Cons

I wish they would repost Facebook ads everyday and had the ability to post to Craigslist

Owen L. Owen L.

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

We love CarsForSale!!!

Excellent. Customer service / dealer hot line is always excellent and super helpful as well.

Pros

Easy to use - very awesome tools for our dealership. Software is simple, but effective. Great design, layout, many cool features and features that are actually useful for our dealership.

Cons

I really have no complaints that I can think of currently.