About SalesNOW

SalesNOW by Interchange Solutions Inc. is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) and sales force automation solution that allows sales teams, management and executives to manage aspects of sales cycle including...

Browse SalesNOW Reviews

82 of 141,696 reviews
James D.

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

Great CRM for the costs

Been a great experience. I really appreciate our account manager's hard work

Pros

I really like the easy of use of the product. Helps us keep track of all of our contacts, companies, leads, and opportunities. I record my emails in it and our sales people are able to use it on mobile when they are out on the road.

Cons

Don't have any cons I can think of. Sometimes it can be a bit slow because it is web based.

Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Essentials

Reasons for Choosing SalesNOW

The cost and ease of use

Reasons for Switching to SalesNOW

costs and ease of use
Mike M.

Reviewed on 02/02/2017

Sales Now App

The SalesNow tech support team is consistently thorough in their inquiry and/or problem responses, often being able to resolve a dilemma within minutes by adjusting settings and/or showing me (the user) how to do so such that the app does what I need it to do. On more than one occasion, they've availed themselves to impromptu GoToMeeting sessions where they can see my concern or perceived issue, then walk me through options that better suit my needs. In the course of the most recent of these sessions, I discovered functionality that I didn't know existed. We are quite likely a very small fish in their pond, but their level of support suggests that we are just as important as the client with hundreds or thousands of users.

Pros

Ease of data capture relating to client and prospect calls

Cons

Limited reporting functionality

Marshall B.

Reviewed on 17/08/2018

Great product and service for my business

The product and people at SalesNOW has been great to deal with. Any issues that I have are taken care of quickly and they are always super responsive. I am able to keep track of my (6) sales representatives spread out across a (6) state territory very easily all from my computer by checking in on business development deals that they are pursuing. For the price of competitor products, you can't beat what you get from SalesNOW!

Pros

The software is easily customizable depending on what you need as a company. When I first signed up, the people at Sales Now were able to get what I wanted in the program and they were able to input data that I already had from previous CRM program that I was using. The mobile application is something that for me, takes the software to another level, as I am able input information immediately or pull it up from the road when visiting contractors.

Cons

There is honestly nothing that I can say negatively about the software. It was a little bit of a learning curve from some of the older representatives that I manage, but overall the program doens't have any real cons in my opinion.

Top SalesNOW Alternatives

Neil A.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

A better solution

SalesNow allows my entire staff to see the sales process from beginning to end. Ops and admin departments have access to all the info they need for scheduling, installing and billing. Sales Team can design a system, present a proposal and agreement, both in person or remotely, with their computer/tablet/phone. Works great even when there is no Wi-fi. Electronic signature will add another positive, time-saving dimension to our sales process. Sales reps always know where they stand, numbers-wise, and can manage their production better.
Our rep and his team are always accessible, respond to emails and calls ASAP, and work closely with our group frequently. They're not afraid to think outside the box. And they really care.

Pros

Easy to use. Great pricing. Best customer service.

Cons

Constant Saving is tiresome but probably necssary.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Hey Neil,

Thanks for your great review! :)

We appreciate your feedback on constant saving and you can be reassured that we will look to better accelerate the process. Your great points on why you choose/keep us reminds us why we do what we do. We are in this partnership for the long haul! Thanks again! :)

- Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness

Patrick S.

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

SalesNOW Review

We started using SalesNOW 3 years ago which has a great support team!. We did this to replace an older Dos-Based-CRM which only had 1 supplier. I would best describe this experience from a song by Boston, Don't Look Back!

Pros

High level of security. All information is easily retrievable. Great CRM which tracks everything!

Cons

I don't have any complaints as this software does what it's supposed to do!

Response from Interchange Solutions

Thank you so much for your excellent review of SalesNOW Patrick. As you know, your data security is our #1 Priority. Great song reference of Boston, "Don't Look Back". Classic. Our support approach reminds me of another song, by Bryan Adams, called "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You". ;)

- Jason Durst, SalesNOW Customer Success Team

Replied 01/11/2018
Mark M.

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

They go the extra mile to make SalesNOW work for "your" business.

Organizing prospect from inquiry to sign on.

Pros

For both the software AND the company, it's their willingness to help tailor what they have to your business. On the beginning set up stage, they were extremely helpful and patient in making their program be the right fit for our business. And it absolutely is.

Cons

It's not really a con. The only thing that would make it better for my business would be the integration of customizable templates, on an individual client basis. I use another program for that, but would much prefer to use SalesNOW for all my prospect scheduling and communication.

Ward P.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

SalesNow and Support Set the Bar for other CRM systems

Our sales efficiency has improved since changing over to SalesNow. It's a tremendous system and the availability of the Support staff, and their response time is second to none!

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and use both for our sales team and managers. We love the ability to customize as needed as well!

Cons

The system does everything we need . There are really no Cons from our perspective

Les D.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 01/12/2018

Headline: Early CRM adopter falls in love with SalesNOW

Pros

Started with a DOS based CRM back in 1991 and made the rounds to other platforms over the years. Got tired of our last cloud based provider's constantly messing with the presentation of screen information (translation: a new learning curve twice each year) and began looking around at our options. Thankfully found SalesNOW and fell in love with the product's no-nonsense data presentation. The transition of our data was expertly handled and we were up and running within minutes. I can't say enough good things about the quality of the organization's customer support. They are simply the best of the best.

Cons

I simply cannot think of a thing that I would want to change about this product. As a wiser man than I once said "Never mess with success".

Phil D.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 17/05/2019

CRM Software Review

Pros

I like being able to sort data. I can sort by customer, by call-type, or time-frame so that I can get an accurate picture of what my sales folks are doing and how often customers are being seen. It is relatively easy to use. The phone app is decent as well, once you get used to it.

Cons

Like any software, it is only as good as the information that gets entered into it. I would like more options under the reports tab so that I can pare down the information. It takes some editing to get just the information I need. Lastly, it would be much more efficient if the information could be transmitted daily, automatically. SalesNOW's time is money, which I get, but there is a fee oftentimes for customizing fields or adding to the software.

Dan B.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Great Solution

Pros

The support is outstanding at SalesNOW. The application is also very easy to you and not cumbersome like many of the apps out there.

Cons

None. The software app works well and is easy to use.

Response from Interchange Solutions

Wow! Thanks Dan for your incredible review! We are glad that SalesNOW has been a benefit to your business!

Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness :)

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

Easy Software & Customer Service is excellant

Our Sales Team consists of 5 individuals at 4 different locations. With this CRM, we are now able to put everyone on the same page. It connects and allows for collaboration between Management and their inside/outside Sales Reps.

Pros

The ease of customizing it to fit your needs.

Cons

It does have a few limitations...but all CRM's have this issue.

Nick H.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 13/05/2019

SalesNow Review

Pros

Ease of use and the advanced search ability

Cons

Sometimes gives out to much info when trying to find a particulate bit of info.

Cathy N.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Excellent product and service

We are able to track a bid pipeline and our rep activities with this system and provide our Corporate Office with information they are interested in reviewing. We have had excellent Customer Service and I am very impressed with the system and the support we receive. I can give this an excellent rating and that is very rare!

Pros

This is by far the easiest CRM system I have worked with. Our company previously used another system and it was clunky, not user friendly at all, so no one would use it. Our reps are actually excited to use this system and that is all I could ask for!

Cons

So far, I haven't found anything I dislike about SalesNow.

Timothy Q.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

We need Sales...NOW!!!

Great company...great people...great product...great potential.

Pros

There are three primary reasons to consider SalesNOW as your CRM...

1) The upfront Qualifying and Profiling of your needs is critical in providing the right solution for your biz
2) The ability to customize fields and create your specific template is awesome
3) The people at SalesNOW actually care about helping you create a viable solution to your needs

Our company really is a customer...and we are very satisfied with the product and the experience.

Cons

I would like to create forms and templates...but we are on a budget.

Lynn H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Great Software & Support

Now we actually ARE keeping track of what is going on with Leads and following through to the Deal. I can see an improvement in our sales - for the better!

Pros

The service, support and ease of use of the software.

Cons

The only problem we had was getting people use to using this.

• Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

SalesNow Review

Great experience that allows me to easily track my sales funnel.

Pros

Intuitively it is pretty easy to use. Allows for easy accountability and communication within the sales team.

Cons

Just think there could be a better way to display notes for a contact.

Chris S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Basic & a bit clunky, but excellent support

Pros

Straight forward, intuitive, and comes with exceptional service.

Cons

All but the most basic of customization requires assistance. User interface feels dated and clunky.

Mallory H.

SalesNOW Review

I really like SalesNOW - they are super attentive and it's great for someone who is lookign for a CRM at a great price.

Pros

I really like how customizable the software is and how available the support team is. Also, the price is great!

Cons

The software has its limits and is a little clunky to use. Also, every time you want to make a change after the initial setup, the customization fees can be steep.

Chris S.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

The best CRM

Pros

Customizable and fantastic customer service

Cons

Old style design and layout of screen options

Sarah V.

Reviewed on 05/07/2018

Great product! Very affordable and versatile for our sales needs

Pros

We switched to SalesNow from a much pricier product and couldn't be happier. Not only is SalesNow VERY affordable for our company, we are able to customize and tailor SalesNow to suit our unique sales needs. The customer support is AMAZING! Our Account Manager, Caleb, continues to go above and beyond! I have recommended SalesNow to many of our clients and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone needing a highly customizable, versatile, affordable sales solution.

Cons

There are very few cons. Anything challenging we've encountered, we've been able to find a solution or workaround, thanks to our account manager and the development team.

Dudley C.

Highest Quality CRM on the market

SalesNow keeps me in communication with my Sales Team! I have used other CRMS but nothing works Like SalesNow! Look me up on LinkedIn I will tell you how they have customized it for our needs!

Pros

Me and my team use the mobile app daily! It works great and SalesNow customized it specifically for our needs! It keeps me up to date in real time with my Sales Team!

Cons

No cons here! If I had some cons they fixed them in the first few days!

Tim D.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 30/03/2020

Unbeatable Value and Best Customer Support

I was able to solve all of my challenges with SalesNOW either directly, or through "work arounds" that our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could come up with. Every time I thought I had a challenge we could not overcome, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always had an answer. Customer Support is KEY when choosing a CRM, and we made the right choice going with SalesNOW as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] proved time and time again by setting up meetings and responding promptly to all inquiries. A proper Account Manager can not be understated. Having been pitched numerous software, I could always quickly delineate which reps would not be good at following up on concerns, and in this case, we certainly made the right choice.

Pros

Integration with our existing business processes was easy and the ability to add unlimited custom fields was a big plus for us. It included many of the things other CRMs did not including audit trail, ability to limit certain users to see specific information, and allowed us to reach a certain level of details other CRMs simply could not provide. Setup was quick and I liked the fact I could set it up myself easily vs waiting weeks on other people such as with other CRMs that mandate you make the changes through them.

Cons

It's hard to find things I did not like. Maybe that the software does not integrate via Zapier (yet) for other more advanced third party software integrations (as of the time I am writing this review).

Darci P.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 02/02/2017

Helping us get organized

SaleNow has been a great way for us to get our contact database organized, and we're starting to utilize other features. We do wish there were a few features that seem to be missing: more personalization of order of contact info, ability to delete chats, easier integration with Outlook, but overall it has been a good resource for us.

Pros

Helps us to organize contacts and the customer service is always fast and friendly.

Cons

Wish there was more customization available as far as how information shows for contacts, user settings, deleting chats.

Response from Interchange Solutions

SalesNOW is proud to work with Atlantic Real Estate Capital which is a full-service commercial mortgage banking firm that was founded in 1979, SalesNOW has helped Atlantic's team of top professionals provide their clients with customized, intelligent solutions.

SalesNOW is constantly working on ways to improve our system and we appreciate Atlantic's feedback.

Replied 02/02/2017
Andy S.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

Amazing product!

Any issues that came up was resolved within hours.

Pros

The user interface is much more intuitive than crm’s my company has used in the past. My outside reps love the mobile app. I have real time information on my teams pipelines. The customer service is exceptional and they helped customize the program for my business. Overall you cannot beat this CRM for the money.

Cons

I honestly can’t say anything negative about this CRM. I wish I found this CRM sooner.

Krissy W.

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

Estimating

Every item we had an issue with was resolved and quickly. Extremely happy with the software

Pros

Leads & letting team know there is one.

Cons

signing in. data entering is not my favorite thing to do

Response from Interchange Solutions

Thanks for your great review Krissy!

We are glad to hear that your team is making great use of SalesNOW.

To make signing in easier, you can use the "remember me" option in the login page. :) I agree, data entry is never a fun process. If you ever have a large amount of data to enter, feel free to reach out to us and we can show you a simple way to upload your data.

Thanks again for using SalesNOW and being apart of our tribe! :)

- Jason Durst, Chief of SalesNOW Client Happiness