Notion Reviews

4.7

4.7

About Notion

Notion is a digital workspace that lets small to large businesses streamline and manage notes, tasks, projects, records, calendar and more. Key features include portfolio tracker, designer templates, database management,...

Browse Notion Reviews

2,120 of 2,121 reviews
Maria
Maria
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 30/01/2024

Productivity and organization software

Notion not only helps in work life but also in personal life. In the company it optimizes and in my life it organizes.

Pros

The best thing is the customized templates that Notion has, specialized in tasks, in sales, in contacts. It is a place where you can organize yourself in the best way, even with the latest update you can link a calendar more in line with the application.

Cons

I consider that for the moment the language and support issue plays a disadvantage for Spanish speakers. But I understand that they are already working on this issue and it will be solved.

• Industry: Design

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

AMAZING software for any industry or individual!!

I used Notion for a presentation at work and it kept me on track and organized!

Pros

I use one account for business and personal - and it's totally free!! I keep track of budgets, manage projects, and even keep grocery lists. I love how many cool features it has to help you do anything from planning social posts to writing presentations.

Cons

I don't have any qualms. There was a bit of a learning curve for using the interface and figuring out how to utilize certain features and templates, but otherwise no issues!!!!

Slack and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Notion

I didn't want to use multiple apps/sites for work and personal. Notion keeps everything I need in one spot!!

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to Notion

MUCH simpler and less expensive, plus so many more features!!
Pauline Yehn

Reviewed on 23/01/2024

Notion Review

It is good - very good at the beginning but I find it hard to sustain or maybe our team just lacks training on it

Pros

How versatile it is, you can basically do whatever it is you want - under the sun.

Cons

There can be so much going on so i prefer if there are easier templates or curated ones depending on industry. I also find it a bit difficult to integrate with other software (eg Slack)

Top Notion Alternatives

Shaelina
Shaelina
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 05/12/2023

Notion is the one stop shop that will transform the way you work.

The Wiki features, pages, databases, and embed features allow for deep levels of clear organization of everything any team member needs to know about our company, products, and project plans.

Task and project management is made easy with Notion templates. We were able to replace a project management software. Task and project management being in the same app as our knowledge base/wikis has made our remote work 10x easier and our team significantly more productive.

Databases, templates, team settings, and reminders make project planning super easy. Databases can store tons of information, and with filters, sorting, and various views including calendar views, everything can literally be in one place. A dream come true.

Everything we need to know about a project, a course we're selling, marketing campaigns, etc. is in one place. For a remote start up company with a short window for onboarding new team members, this is essential. Integrations with other commonly used apps such as Google Docs, Typeform, and Slack make this app the perfect home base. And, the search function is wonderful!

We use Google Docs still for long form documents and docs that need to printed or shared as a PDF because the text formatting features in Notion are not for this. BUT, the integration with Google Docs makes this easy and actually - FUN.

The ability to manage multiple projects at once is a super easy in Notion. Use databases that you can highly customize this for your business needs, or use templates from thousands of other Notion nerds (or Notion creators themselves) to get started.

We are working on about 45 different "projects" right now, that all have different needs. Using Notion's project management features, we can see all of the info that we need to at once, to manage our departments working cross-functionally and various team member's assignments productivity. We use our project list as the agendas for our weekly meetings and the individual task views as our guide for our one-on-ones with team members and supervisors, and it keeps us highly productive and efficient! We can take detailed notes right inside of a task, or leave comments for each other to keep a nicely organized "paper trail." Slack integrations help us stay notified of the most important things at the right times.

Lastly, the professional and neat use of emojis has my inner 90s kid that loves stickers, extremely happy.

Pros

What is there not to like? It's a brilliant app that is highly customizable, ensuring that you can meet the needs of your business, team and clients included. I do everything in Notion from planning my day, to planning projects, managing team tasks, taking meeting notes, keeping track of budgets, using it as a CRM for clients, using it as a wiki space for everything that goes on in our company, keeping meeting notes, creating public landing pages for sharing important details with clients or prospective employees (without having to design an webpage), and even integrating it with other commonly used apps such as slack, Google docs, Typeform, LucidChart, and literally - hundreds more. The new AI features are so incredible - it's like having chat GPT built in, but it uses info in the content in your spaces and pages already instead of you having to "teach" it. Incredible! I love this app so much!

Cons

Using Notion to max capacity takes a bit of time and effort. Self-taught learners will have no problem diving right in, typing "/" and exploring all that Notion can do. Databases take a bit of time to learn as well, but the functionality is worth every bit. Luckily, there are some wonderful expert trainers on youtube and published by Notion itself that will help you and your team learn quickly.

Also, I am looking forward to seeing more updates for the ipad version of the app so that I can use my apple pencil to take notes more easily.

Also, the databases don't exactly replace Excel/Google Sheets, but the integrations with those apps are sufficient.

The ONLY other con is not really a con, but a limited functionality that is intentional - there are not many features included for text editing. We still use Google docs frequently for "documents", especially those that need to be turned into a PDF or otherwise require more text editing features (word document style). This is on purpose, though. I think this helps keep the interface and experience very clean and uniform. BUT, Notion creators have wonderful ways of being creative with the limited functionality here!

Stefania

Reviewed on 09/02/2024

The more versatile tool for your needs

As I said before, I would recommend Notion to everyone, whether you are running a business or you just want to be more organized, Notion is the tool you're looking for. It's complete and you can do pretty much everything that you need to organize your life or your business

Pros

The best thing about Notion is that you can customize pretty much everything, you can have a minimal planner or use a lot of images in your workspace. You can easy set up different databases to track whatever you want, like tasks, projects or goals. Lately they also released the Calendar App which is super cool because you can see all of your events that you create in Notion but it also synchronizes with you Google Calendar so you have everything is one place.

Cons

Sometimes I find it difficult to use more complex tools, like the "formula" property in databases. That's because the functions aren't really explained in the App, you have to search them on Google and find some guide but 'till now I always found everything I needed. I would like it to be a little bit more direct. maybe with little descriptions in-app.

• Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

A perfect fit if you're willing to learn.

Pros

Notion is a sandbox in the project management department. It can fit perfectly into any workflow and makes it incredibly easy share this in and outside of your team. If you're team is looking for a quick solution, Notion is always a fit.

Cons

The Text Editor, when compared to more mature software like Google Docs, still lags behind a bit. I would characterize Notion more as a place where content ends up, rather than where it is initially written down.

monday.com and Asana
Ashley
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

Organized? No? Get Notion!

Overall Notion is a great app for getting organized and storing your files. However, if you are wanting to share it this might not be the best app for sharing. I really used the recipe tab a lot while doing whole30 and it was great that I could put in the link to the recipe and everything else I wanted from it, even the picture. Using the free version just for yourself is definitely the way to go for getting organized.

Pros

Notion is a great platform that is cloud base and can be accessed from anywhere! Your phone, computer, ipad, it is on the go with you. If you are a person that struggles with organization or just love to be organized this app is for you! It comes with preloaded templates to help you get started if you are sure what information you want to put in it. The templates are also customizable. This is my favorite feature as it is nice to have a base to start with but then change it to give me all the information that I want to see.

Cons

This is not the most user friendly app if you are not good with technology. It takes some time to get used to and how to navigate it. Building new templates also took me a little bit to figure out. I found it was easier to modify a current template than starting again. Also, I don't like the way the way the free account is set up and I looked at upgrading because of this but decided not to due to price. I tried to add a user under me to see what I was adding as I wanted it to be a shared "House" folder. Once they were signed up they could see the folder but nothing in it. Making the comment section of it pointless if I am the only one to comment on it. After finding this out I tried to upgrade thinking this is the problem. However, for me to upgrade it would have been about $100 for the year, but since I had my husband on there to see the folder it was charging me 2 subscription fees making it $200! That is not worth it in my book for how we are using it as a family.

Siddharth

Reviewed on 17/01/2024

Best note making software

Pros

I mostly like the interface of Notion. It is easy to use, and I use it for saving my coding problems. And I also use it for my class notes. The notes become very attractive, and it really feels good to learn notes from notion software.

Cons

drag and drop not works in it, few days ago I was trying to drag some words from notepad to notion it does not work. Sometimes I also faced not auto saving problem.

Rachel
Rachel

Reviewed on 22/01/2024

Easy to get started, but need to stay organized

Very positive! We also received a big discount initially.

Pros

Notion is one of the most multi-faceted tools - we use it for project management, planning, content management, and as our overall knowledge base. As a result, it has TONS of utility. However, things sometimes do get lost so someone needs to be tasked with keeping it organized.

Cons

It can get disorganized very quickly if there isn't a process/structure.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Notion is the best project management app for all the organizers out there!

Pros

The way it has multiple views of the same page is very helpful.

Cons

It could provide more templates for free

Younes
Younes
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

A more doesn't mean always a better

Like many others: I am a migrant-from-evernote-to-notion user.
So I really feel a difference. Evernote become with time a boring routine. You ended up konwing all what the software capacities without a horizon you can looking for. Evernote blog is a good resource but it is not enough for me.
The comparison with Evernote is critical for me. So I can tell you that Notion provide you all what Evernote offer plus a not-so-boring journey during using the product.

Pros

Without doubt its ubiquity (they claim you can organise anything within it) is incredible.

Cons

User experience is not that good. It is not comfort for the eyes.
Too many options.
Too many features.
Need time to learn and use and you ended up reexplain that too many time to your team OR you must buy Khe course about that product. And it's something you should really consider into your calculation of what that software cost.

Airtable and Evernote Teams

Coping the new trend Notion Trying something new

Reasons for Switching to Notion

Notion is the newer product in this niche so its team study well their competitors and make something avoid the weaknesses of the old products.
Jose J
Jose J

Reviewed on 28/07/2022

Everyday note-taking, organization and brainstorming tool

So far it has been a great experience for me and my team. Notion has turned into an app that is always open on the computer, just like the email client.

Pros

In our case as a digital assets and marketing company, we need to keep track of many clients and projects. The database feature in Notion allows us to create custom databases where we can filter, search, update and share easily with our clients.

Cons

Maybe it's because of our business type, we don't use Notion for our own project management tasks. However, we discuss and collaborate every day in Notion to deploy our project management tasks in another tool.

Obsidian

Reasons for Choosing Notion

Easiness of use and new features.

Reasons for Switching to Notion

Notion is very user-friendly, and that's why our team start using it right away from the free version until we upgraded to the pro version.
Jason Edward
Jason Edward

Reviewed on 06/09/2022

The best and worst of Notion

Overall it's a great app, I just wish it would be faster and also easier to navigate.

Pros

Notion is an extremely flexible software. Thanks to their databases and multiple views like calendar, Kanban, tables and lists. I found it to be extremely intuitive and fun to use. I can definitely see how it could replace a google docs and be a central place for your team.

Cons

So the big elephant in the room... Notion can be slow at times, especially when using it on my phone. I would spend a lot of effort just trying to switch between pages. When I would type in it I felt that my text was not in real time. Also on Mobile sometimes I couldn't highlight text due to a bug on their side. This goes against the productivity it is trying to create.

Also the way it works with folders, it very quickly becomes far too many different places and I would need to think about where I need to put the specific note I'm working on, vs actually just writing the note. I think that it would be far better if notion stopped relying so much on folders and rather just made their search and internal linking more streamlined.

Ngha
Ngha

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

My second brain, Now I can remember all I learn thanks to notion

The program known as Notion has a very high degree of adaptability. Because of their databases, which allow for a variety of displays, including calendar, Kanban, table, and list formats. It was quite easy to understand and enjoyable to use, in my opinion. It is entirely comprehensible to me how this might take the place of something like Google Docs and serve as a hub for your team. The very thought of it is astounding. My life is going to be lot simpler from now on. If only I had this concept while I was in school, I would be an encyclopedia right now.

Pros

The way notion links up and create connections between your knowledge is spectacular, you would think you are using a relational database management software. It is easily customization and also has powerful functions that you can use to extend its capability. Notion has a great community who have developed templates for almost anything conceivable and most of these templates are for free.
Another thing is the seamless integration with the mobile app, its like you are actually working on the same device

Cons

Notion has limited fonts and styling. The most painful part of notion is the inability to set recurrent tasks in notion, it is a pain, you have to buy addons to be able to achieve this

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 06/12/2022

Best workflow management tool out there

I can not recommend this software enough, there is a small learning curve, but once you master the platform, it will be gamechanging.

Pros

This software is a combination of Evernote, Excel, and PowerPoint. While I believe the team initially developed the software as a sophisticated workflow management tool, it has evolved into so much more, it is nothing short of a CRM tool that can be used in any business in any industry. The robust nature of it's features and the ease at which you can mould your workspace to suit your needs or business is beyond anything any other software has been able to develop.

Cons

There isn't necessarily an effective forum set-up for the Notion team to interact with its super users to gain feedback from them on what works and what doesn't, what future features could be extremely beneficial and understand how the software is used differently depending on the industry.

Trello

Reasons for Choosing Notion

We need a platform that could combine the functionality of all the different platforms we were using inefficiently into one platform and somehow work better than each of them individually.

Reasons for Switching to Notion

They have a very supportive pricing structure for start-ups
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 30/12/2022

The Best Productivity and Project Management Tool in the Market

Overall, this is one of top best tools for my personal and work productivity, product management, and digital content organizing tool. I highly appreciate Notion!

Pros

Not only do I appreciate the design of Notion, which is clean, modern, and easy to navigate, it's a wide range of views and templates that perfectly suit my needs, including calendars, task lists, project boards, and knowledge bases. Notion's real-time collaboration allows my team members to work on projects together in a single interface, commenting and updating information is easy. It also made me use Notion for my personal and business, and now my life has evolved with Notion. It integrates my life, and my work thru devices like my iPhone, iPad, and multiple computers. Just the perfect tool for me and others, both personal and business. Highly recommend it!

Cons

Accessing shared pages in Notion as a guest is a little more involved than downloading a shared file from Google Drive. However, it is still possible to view shared pages in Notion without creating an account, as long as you have the correct link and the person who shared the page has set the correct sharing permissions. Besides this, Notion is perfect!

Reasons for Choosing Notion

I liked Notion better for its simplicity and design. I like the Notion page layout which I can totally customize. I could see all my personal and business on one page and it is very easy to navigate. Which Evernote doesn't provide. Also, my job required me to use Notion as well.

Reasons for Switching to Notion

First of all, my workplace switched from Evernotes to Notion. Then, even for personal use, I switched Evernote to Notion as the same reason as above. I like the Notion page layout which I can totally customize. I could see all my personal and business on one page and it is very easy to navigate.
Sheen
  • Industry: Public Safety

Reviewed on 25/07/2023

Best documentation tool for your company

Pros

Notion is by far the easiest to use tool to manage documents, share knowledge between teams or to simply take notes for meetings. It is literally a digital notebook. You can easily collaborate with your team members because you can have shared Notion pages. I love that Notion is so intuitive. There are so many commands that you can use to make the page look better in terms of its readability. They have put a lot of thought into making it an easy to use tool. I also like that they have mobile app, desktop app as well as browser availability. I have even used it for personal purposes, whether it is about making travel plans or making an integration with your website, Notion can be a great tool for it all.

Cons

I think the only thing that Notion falls short in is the way Tables are presented. If you add a Table in your Notion page, it will have limited functions which makes me want to move out of Notion and maintain an excel or word doc. Otherwise Notion is a pretty complete application in itself. But when you make a table in Notion, you cannot really format your text within it. It is the least advanced function in Notion.

Abby

Reviewed on 15/11/2022

Perfect Solution for Task Management, Project Planning and Goal Setting

As someone with ADHD, Notion is the perfect solution for setting up my own unique and personal workflow. Being able to customize my workspace and plan projects in a way that makes sense to me has made me so much more productive and organized. Although the learning curve is a bit steep, Notion provides many resources and articles that provide enough instruction to figure most things out.

Pros

Notion is an endlessly customizable platform that is somehow simple at the same time. I use Notion as a database, task manager, project planner, and overall life planner. I am able to set goals for myself and have those goals plastered on the homepage within Notion so I am constantly reminded of where I need to direct my focus and attention. Since using Notion I have successfully been able to track my goals and have accomplished many things that I never would have thought possible.

Cons

The software can be glitchy and updates from the web version don't always transfer automatically to the app and vice versa. The task management functionality leaves much to be desired and recurring tasks and reminders are not a built-in function of the platform.

Airtable
Koffi
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 21/01/2023

My testimony and avaluation of Notion

Overall, my experience using Notion for task and project management has been positive. The platform offers a wide range of features such as task scheduling, editing and updating, progress tracking, project planning, and integration with other apps and services, that allows me to stay organized and manage my work effectively. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple to use even for someone who is new to the software. The ability to create custom properties and use tags enables me to categorize and sort my tasks in a way that makes sense for me. Additionally, the ability to embed other types of content like images, videos, and documents in my pages, allows me to keep all my project related information in one place. However, I have found that the integration with other apps and services could be improved, and the mobile app experience could be more user-friendly. Overall, Notion has been a great tool for me to increase my productivity and stay organized.

Pros

I have been using Notion for task and project management for several months now, and I have found that one feature that I particularly appreciate is the flexibility of the platform. Notion allows me to customize and tailor the way I organize my tasks and projects to my specific needs. The ability to create custom properties and use tags enables me to categorize and sort my tasks in a way that makes sense for me. Additionally, the ability to embed other types of content like images, videos, and documents in my pages, allows me to keep all my project related information in one place. I also appreciate the simplicity of the platform, it allows me to focus on my work and not getting lost in a maze of settings and options. Overall, the flexibility and simplicity of Notion is a feature that I particularly appreciate, it helps me to stay organized and productive.

Cons

I have found that one feature that I particularly dislike is the limited integration with other apps and services. While it's possible to integrate with other apps like Google Drive and Trello, it still doesn't provide the same level of seamless integration as other project management tools. Additionally, the lack of real-time collaboration tools such as in-app chat or video conferencing makes it difficult to work efficiently with my team. Furthermore, I found the mobile app experience to be a bit clunky and not as user-friendly as the web version. Overall, while Notion offers some integration and collaboration features, it could be improved to provide a more seamless experience across different apps and platforms.

Bruno
Bruno

Reviewed on 02/03/2023

Notion. Worth it?

I decided to start using notion when I saw a review on YouTube, my main usage at that moment was organization. At first, I found it difficult to create my new tables, and it took me a while to learn how to use the formulas and different features. Once I learned, I created big tables with dependant columns and rows and automatic values, which have been helping me to keep a record of my grades at school and university, to track my tasks and organize my homework and work.

Pros

When you become a pro in Notion every aspect is a pro. Notion works in different devices (computer, android, ios), it allows collaborative work, you can create view-only or editing links, it works great not only for personal organization, but also for work tasks. At work is good for project management, scheduling tasks, taking progress and tasks of each employee, etc. It also has good options to filter access to each file. This allows to share the same document with different access levels in a big organization.Although I didn't find it too easy at first for complex tasks, there are various tutorials and documentation on the internet, and Notion and users provide free templates for different use cases, which makes everything easy.

Cons

The main drawback I found is that is not as intuitive as many people think. The user interface is friendly and nice, but when you want to create complex tables with many columns and automatic actions, it gets complex without knowing how to use it. Is as spread-shits, as long as you want to do simple actions with the basic formulas, will be ok. However, when you want to implement complex structures and use advance functions It may get complicated if you don't know how to use it.Anyway, it is not too difficult to lean, and once you know how to use it, you can create wonderful documents and tables that will simplify many jobs and will help you keep organized.

Rishi
Rishi

Reviewed on 01/04/2023

Reliable and powerful software for all sorts of work that involves writing!

I have been using Notion for a long time as my primary tool for taking notes, and it has all the features I need to write, organize, and maintain my work. So far, it has worked well for me!

Pros

A lot of things - 1. My current favorite feature is Notion AI which lets me brainstrom on anything I'm working. It cuts a lot of distraction because a good portion of information can be retrieved through the AI within a few seconds. All I have to do is press "space bar" and ask questions. That's it.2. One of the few reasons I use Notion is that it has very clean and minimal interface. Nothing is cluttered and everything feels easy on the eyes. It makes the whole writing experience smooth.3. Notion templates are time-saving. I haven't created one template of my own, everything I need is already available in the gallery.4. Importing and exporting notes is easy and straightforward. It takes one click to view analytics and complete history of the place with detailed information. All these things make the whole user experience very seamless. Everything's presented right in front of you so there isn't much time spent finding certain things when you're taking notes.

Cons

A few things -1. Searching for notes is still laggy. It works fine if you have a few notes, but I have a lots of pages on notion and whenever I try to find something specific, I get to see the performance issue in terms of speed.2. It needs more keybindings especially in the codeblocks section.3. It'd be nice if they also had an official desktop application (with offline-mode feature) for Linux based distributions.

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 26/05/2023

My virtual diary of three years

I first started using Notion about seven months into the COVID pandemic. During that time, I could not express my thoughts comfortably to others, let alone feel heard by them, whether it be my family, friends, or even strangers in y virtual communities. Notion became my private space (albeit maybe FBI agents are reading this right now or they have read my entries within the past few years, but it's whatever, tbh) -- the point is, Notion was a space for me to express my thoughts without judgment from anyone. I could type out all my ideas freely, organize them, and it became my therapy. It helped me a lot with self-reflection and awareness -- it was healing. It became a part of pretty much a daily routine for me. With the AI feature, I feel that Notion has become even more therapeutic because of its ability to elaborate on my present and past journal entries. Sometimes Notion AI will summarize my entries for me in the third person and add a little positive spin or a resolution to a thought that I never came to on my own before, and it can sometimes be mind-blowing. Using AI to create stories, songs, poems, etc., from the context of my journal entries is also really fun. Notion AI is able to create art from my experiences without me doing too much. I've enjoyed Notion overall, and it has been a perfect space for me to stimulate and execute my thought process and independent self-expression. I also utilized Notion to help me stay organized in university, and now beyond.

Pros

I love Notion's organizational features that make it easy to sort out my ideas in a way that makes sense visually, e.g., drag-able blocks, toggle blocks, different heading styles, font colors, different table views for dated journal entries, etc. Adding onto that - since I've been using Notion to journal my thoughts for the past three years, I've enjoyed utilizing the search feature to compare my personal journal entries across those years. Pinpointing the exact life phases that I was in precisely 365 days ago and 730 days ago makes me feel like I'm mentally time-traveling.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that I would strongly dislike. I have not had any significant problems with Notion, although sometimes, on the mobile app, it would take a while for my entries to load because I have so many. Another thing I've run into within the mobile app is that when searching for specific keywords in entries within particular timeframes, I cannot go back and view a result upon viewing a different result. My place in the results gets lost, but all I have to do is scroll or re-apply my filters/timeframe/re-enter the keywords I had. Again, it's not a huge issue, and usually, my alternative is to utilize the search feature on the browser instead. Aside from that, I hope that someday the AI feature will become more commonly used and integrated within Notion's free components. I guess another thing lastly that I know many others have wanted is offline accessibility for Notion, although I'm rarely in a situation that calls for it. If I am, my alternative to that is just typing in my generic notes app, and copying and pasting it into Notion later on.

Armand
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 22/06/2023

Notion is a versatile and collaborative workspace that excels in organizing and managing information. Its customization options, collaborative features, and dynamic content capabilities make it a powerful tool for individuals and teams. Despite its learning curve and the absence of native mobile apps, Notion remains a top choice for those seeking a flexible and highly adaptable workspace solution.

Pros

Notion is a powerful all-in-one workspace that offers an impressive range of features and customization options. It serves as an organizational hub for individuals, teams, and even entire organizations. After using Notion extensively, here's my review of its key strengths and areas for improvement.Notion's greatest strength lies in its versatility. The platform allows users to create and organize a wide variety of content types, including notes, documents, databases, task lists, and more. The flexibility in structuring information makes it suitable for various use cases, from personal note-taking to project management and team collaboration.The ability to customize and design pages within Notion is impressive. Users can personalize their workspace with a variety of templates, layouts, and formatting options. The intuitive drag-and-drop interface makes organizing and reorganizing content a breeze. It's a highly adaptable platform that can be tailored to match individual preferences and workflows.Notion's collaborative features are robust and facilitate seamless teamwork. Real-time editing, commenting, and task assignment allow for effective collaboration within teams. The ability to share specific pages or entire workspaces with colleagues ensures everyone stays on the same page. The platform's permissions and access controls provide added security and control over sensitive information.

Cons

While Notion is a feature-rich platform, its learning curve can be steep for newcomers. The vast array of options and possibilities might overwhelm users initially. However, Notion's extensive documentation, tutorial videos, and active community help mitigate this challenge by providing valuable resources for learning and exploring its capabilities.Another consideration is the lack of native mobile apps. While Notion offers mobile access through its web app and mobile browser, a dedicated mobile app would provide a more seamless and optimized experience. However, the company has been actively working on improving the mobile experience, and updates may address this concern in the future.

Reviewed on 01/09/2023

Having used so many other tools this one has changed my business goals

Pros

Notion keeps me on track. I generate a lot of content and documentation for my client projects and keeping up with the dozens of pieces that I need to produce and share each week would never succeed without Notion.

Cons

Two things: Notion is hard to get started with. I had to go back early on and redo many of my initial ideas of working with Notion. Templates are a good way to get started. Secondly, you must be connected to the internet for Notion to work. I travel a lot and work in places where internet availability is not always guaranteed.

Obsidian

Andreas

Reviewed on 13/10/2023

A Game-Changer in Digital Experience - My Notion Experience

Pros

I couldn't resist sharing my thoughts on Notion, and let me tell you, it's been nothing short of a game-changer for me. From the moment I dived into Notion, I was greeted by this sleek and intuitive interface that felt like a breath of fresh air. The flexibility it offers is simply mind-blowing - my notes, tasks, and projects finally found their perfect digital home.One thing I absolutely love is how Notion adapts to my unique way of organizing things. It's like having a personal assistant that understands my quirks and preferences. Whether it's creating a comprehensive to-do list or drafting out my latest brainstorm, Notion effortlessly molds itself to my writing style.And the collaboration features? Pure genius. Working on group projects has never been smoother. Real-time updates and the ability to seamlessly share ideas - it's a collaborative dream come true.But here's the kicker: databases. They've turned data organization into an art form. I can't tell you how satisfying it is to watch my information neatly structured and easily accessible.What's even cooler is the variety. Need a sleek to-do list? There's a template for that. Planning a trip? There's a template for that too. Notion has undeniably become my go-to digital workspace. It's not just an app; it's become an integral part of my daily routine.

Cons

Now, don't get me wrong; Notion is this expansive canvas where I can pour out my thoughts and organize my chaos beautifully. But, and there's always a but, when it comes to formatting, I find myself yearning for a bit more freedom.