About Striven

Striven is a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution suitable for many industries and organizations of all sizes. It offers features for accounting, inventory management, human resources, customer relationship...

Browse Striven Reviews

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Enterprise Single Solution - Convergence into ONE cloud application!

Excellent, great customer service, end to end and complete 360 degree view of our company is support from HARDWARE and infrastructure (legacy servers) to new sites inter office connections over SDWAN , and back into our virtualized services - running VMware, we use Striven to support core business, and improve productivity with a tool bag of useful web based features.

Pros

Speed, security, friction-less user interfaces, presentation, compatibility across browsers and Operating Systems. Support for all divisions, branches, and multi site complexity.

Cons

Not much, anything that was missing can be handled with Agile speed to market with new releases or custom changes.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Striven

We switched from Salesforce.com because of price and flexibility, we switched from Quickbooks because of complexity they couldnt handle-- Striven handled Lead Management (SFDC) and handled Accounting (ERP) seamlessly.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Striven

Cost and quality, then speed and support locally, to the very nimble , agile project implementation teams. Online training and remote assistance was critical - and thankfully this was well in advance of Covid19, which has now strengthened our user case for this platform.
Russell M. Russell M.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 18/05/2020

Striven is an exciting new player in the ERP/CRM space for small businesses.

On a scale from 1 to 10 --- an 11!

Pros

There are so many positives that come to mind about this cloud-based software. First, the Striven employees are amazing and thoroughly know their product/service. Two, the speed of the software is blazing fast! Three, the Customer Portal feature is easy to use and the way it is setup, our employees will be able to assist our customers in navigating the portal. Fourth, the software is extremely robust and not "buggy" at all; it's a solid system. Fifth, the accounting system is easy to use and full of most of the features a small business would need. Sixth, the Striven software is affordable for small businesses.

Cons

Lack of Outlook/Gmail built-in email integration like some of the other CRMs on the market. Hopefully, that will change soon. More interconnectability with other software. Need more merchant account integration choices -- at least 2 or 3.

Britnee G. Britnee G.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

IES Techs

We really enjoy using striven for our business.

Pros

All in one software- user friendly. All set up is consistent across the board.

Cons

Payroll is not included. I hope that this is a feature that will be considered for the future

Top Striven Alternatives

Precila G. Precila G.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Striven an asset to our company

The ability to use from anywhere is a huge plus. We are very happy.

Pros

Ease of use and accessibility is HUGE for us. The ability to create pretty much any report we need is also key.

Cons

Need a couple things tweaked (not what we were used to) but Striven is always open to listening to our suggestions and has implemented some changes we've requested so far.

Flynt K. Flynt K.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 07/04/2020

Wonderful Integrated System

We had used Quickbooks Desktop for years but had outgrown what we needed it for. We made the switch to Fishbowl and Quickbooks Online. We had nothing but communication issues and errors. I started trying to find another solution, something comprehensive. I found Striven and we made the switch it was incredibly easy to move everything over. All of the users find that it is easy to use.

Pros

Very user friendly. Everything is in one place

Cons

The only thing I wish I could change was add more information in sales orders

NetSuite

Value, ease of use
Justin H. Justin H.

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

Striven Review

Pros

We use Striven on a daily basis and it has been a major upgrade for our IT systems. Striven facilitates our sales tracking, quoting customers, information repository and centralized place to store and access sales info. All sales can now view and edit quotes if folks are out

Cons

The calendar functionality is difficult to get accustomed to.

Marian M. Marian M.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 13/08/2021

Awesome Software

At first I was a little bit confused because I was trying to do it on my own but once I reached out for help it became a little bit easier.

Pros

I really enjoy the customer service of this software. I also really like that customer service reaches out when they see something that could help the company in regards to the accounting software.

Cons

There are a lot of different features that can be a little bit intimidating but if you know a person can ask for help from the amazing customer service.

Stephen R. Stephen R.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 27/08/2021

Striven Review

It is an easy system to use.

Pros

Easy for the end-user to navigate the software.

Cons

I haven't had any issues personally, so I don't have a least about the software.

Mike F. Mike F.

Striven User

Pros

does an ok job at storing files and handling security

Cons

Less friendly SharePoint which could easily be replaced by SP which is offered in all Microsoft licenses

Blake E. Blake E.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Excellent, Comprehensive ERP

We on-boarded with striven in the summer of 2019. Getting the data out of our previous system was the largest hurdle. This is a well ran tech company, it is unlike most software in which you have no or limited support. Striven will help get it set-up and operational.

Pros

Striven is an agile accounting and ERP system. It has the accounting features you need, but also adds project management via tasks and project management tools. Further, customer relationships can be managed via the CRM tool as well as automated and triggered email blasts. The inventory system allows for a detailed BOM, but gives flexibility to adjust values as needed. Its a great system.

Cons

This software does everything, really. With that comes at a price of getting familiar with the system. It took our staff some time to learn where everything is. The menu is well thought out, but when you have a high amount of features, you have to learn where everything is at before you can zoom around the system with speed.

Garrett N. Garrett N.
  • Industry: Automotive

Scheduled For Greatness

Striven is a great inventory & accounting web based application for companies of all sizes.

Pros

Striven has a variety of REST APIs that make integrating with other software and/or processes relatively easy.

Cons

Striven is constantly changing and getting better, but often times with updates, has unforeseen issues.

Majeda G. Majeda G.
  • Industry: Human Resources

FUNCTIONAL

Pros

THE PLATFORM IS EASY TO NAVIGATE AND HAS ALL THE FEATURES AN OFFICE NNEDS FOR SALES AND CRM

Cons

EMAIL INTEGRATION WITH OTHER APPLICATION

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Striven

COST AND EFFICIENCY

Bitrix24

COST
Lauren M. Lauren M.

Reviewed on 13/08/2021

Very easy to navigate

Pros

It's very easy to access and convey information.

Cons

I can't think of anything, honestly it does everything I need it to

Thomas G. Thomas G.
  • Used for 2+ years

Striven Review - TG

Pros

I enjoy the centralization of key business aspects such as engagement listings, accounting capacity and the ability to personalize the layout.

Cons

I should ask work colleagues about removing prior engagement project banners

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Easy to use software for employee HR needs

Pros

Being able to access all of my onboarding necessities in one place made my hiring process extremely easy. It helps me keep track of tasks and also to find my fellow employee contacts with ease.

Cons

Sometimes, the search bar would not return what I needed, but I was able to find the same file manually searching through folders.

Lauren P. Lauren P.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Striven for Resource Management

Pros

Striven has been an invaluable resource for our team with respect to scheduling our consulting resources. We also use it as a central hub for all things HR-related since it is a system used frequently by our teams.

Cons

User Interface could be more streamlined and modern looking.

Ben F. Ben F.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Flexible, excellent pound for pound value

Ultimately the best value provided by Striven is their personnel. The customer service of Striven is excellent.

Pros

What sold me on this product is the flexibility that it offers.

Cons

The depth of Striven can be intimidating and at times difficult to navigate.

Gwendolyn P. Gwendolyn P.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

STRIVEN MAKES IT SIMPLER

Overall my experience using Striven means I have less to worry about and gives me ease of mind, knowing that every month my company's needs are met. Striven maintains and manages my account.

Pros

The use of Striven software is easy to use and uncomplicated. Instructions for navigating through the platform are clear & simple, fast and responsive.

Cons

I found no issues or difficulty with the Striven software.

Andre B. Andre B.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Easy to use....

Pros

Easy to find documents that my employer has published. Search function works well also.

Cons

User interface could maybe be enhanced to provide a more modern feel.

Robert K. Robert K.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Striven has been excellent whenever I needed assistance. Their customer service is leaps and bounds above others.

Pros

Complete Package and
Tell your boss that you have more employees that communicate with your customers without out a fee than Microsoft and Google combined.

Cons

Initial Setup tedious but necessary but once completed it was easy to use.

Stella B. Stella B.

Reviewed on 02/09/2021

Easy to use, a bit hard to naviagte.

Pros

I enjoy the overall presentation and ease of access.

Cons

Navigation for online forms is clunky, and it is difficult to find exactly what you need- where I cannot search for the exact e-mail that submitted the form, and I end up having to sift through all of the forms in between.

Annette G. Annette G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 24/09/2021

Great integrated business software at a fraction of the cost of competitors products.

Very professional and curtious service even under time crunches. The implementation manager really contributed to our success.

Pros

Integratgratipn to reduce duplication of effort and streamline processes. Advocate reporting capability. Granulated of role based user access. Value for money that made it possible for my clients implemention in a cash strapped rapidly growing business. The service provided by the implemention manager was phenomenal. Than goodness for [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Cons

Adding the ability to link tasks to create a network diagram and automatically adjust a project schedule would be fantastic.

Richard S. Richard S.

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Pros

Mobile ease when in the field and quick navigation

Cons

Delay times in waiting for verification code to reauthorize every thirty days.

Veretta Y. Veretta Y.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

Streamlined our processes

Pros

Easy to implement and great tool for day to day tasks.

Cons

Would like to have a marketing module that is aligned with the CRM module.

Sam O. Sam O.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Good platform

Pros

The personal hub feature on this platform is a nice way to keep track of and maintain documents such as resume or goals.

Cons

The company hub page feels a little clunky when navigating through.