About FieldPulse

FieldPulse is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses manage job scheduling, dispatching and communication with teams in the field. Key features include billing, routing, work order management and remote access. Designed...

Browse FieldPulse Reviews

Matt R.

New user

I am solving the communication barrier between my field technicians and office administration. Providing one platform to use as a CRM and field management tool as well as a direct line of communication between all parties is definitely nice. Even with all the app glitches, and all the time spent trying to upload photos or dealing with no network service while in the field, i think it is promising and worth sticking with you guys while having faith that you will eventually perfect it and get the kinks worked out.

Pros

Scheduling features are nice and intuitive compared to your competitors software. Ability for team to easily access service history and customer equipment is also a huge benefit to us.

Cons

All the bugs on iOS. I have taken a dozen or so screenshots of all the glitches i have encountered just in the 2-3 weeks I’ve been using the app. Have to force close and restart app numerous times a day. Will try on other devices before we decide if we are going to roll this out or continue our search for CRM / field management software.

Ryan H.

Fieldpulse - Used Daily!

I believe that FieldPulse is quite wonderful compared to other products. It is really helpful. One space that I feel like could grow, too, is job tracking. The way that it works, isn't very conducive to our business.

Pros

My favorite part about Fieldpulse is the ability to see all my jobs on the go. It keeps me informed of where I need to be, as well as where my team is.

Cons

I like the status options least. The five options include: lead, opportunity, current customer, lost, and other. What about past customers? Generally speaking, we use other for things like vendors or subcontractors, whereas when a current customer's job is over--where do they go?

Don N.

Reviewed on 24/01/2020

Great choice for service call management

Fieldpulse has allowed us to streamline our work order scheduling and invoicing/payment acceptance processes. The ability to send uploaded files and photos to the customer as part of an estimate or invoice helps to convey information more fully than a simple typed description.

Pros

Quickbooks Integration makes for easier bookkeeping.

Cons

It would be nice for real-time GPS tracking via the app to be included instead of an add-on partner integration.

Eric E.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Field Pulse- A+

For a small/ mid sized company, this does everything we need for daily operators of a 2 million dollar company.

Pros

This software does everything we require- including cc processing.

Cons

Once I realized you need to create the “job” first, life became easier.

Response from FieldPulse

Eric, thanks so much for the positive review! You hit the nail on the head. We designed the product to be an incredible value for small businesses while being feature-rich. And we knew that you'd like our dedication to customer service!

We're always improving and feedback like your matters to us most. Thanks again!

Dennis Behrman
Head of Marketing

Replied 14/08/2020
Sheryl H.

ProMAsters Review

Pros

Ease of use - very user friendly. Technician can be trained easily

Cons

When I have a project it wants to assign everyone to it and that isn't the case. I have jobs that are long term and would like to create the project so I can bill just one and not see several jobs that don't look like they have been billed. I also have customers with various locations and they seem to get unattached easily - integration with Quickbooks Online doesn't always work.

Leon M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

What I've been looking for

As I stated above, this program has resolved all my issues of scheduling, tracking, and organising. Love it !

Pros

This is perfect for my service company. I have zero problems with scheduling, organising, and keeping track of my company now that I have been using Field Pulse. Estimates and invoicing is done simply either from the office or the field.

Cons

I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program !

Joel G.

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Great for scheduling, customer information and CRM

This is the best program i have used over my 14 years of doing HVAC.

Pros

I love how we can keep all customers information and customers interactions in one place. Also the facts that our sales staff can update on where the customers are at in the bidding process. Hope to see changes in the future for more we can use this program for.

Cons

I wish there was a maintenance agreement system to use to allow customers to schedule there own days and time.

Edward B.

Reviewed on 26/01/2020

Small business must have software

We use this software every day and it's great addition

Pros

Easy to use, cloud based crm
We can use it from any computer

Cons

Sometimes maybe a bit longer to load but not a big deal. Most of the time it's pretty fast

Response from FieldPulse

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, Edward! We're glad to be an essential part of your business each and every day.

Cheers,
Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Replied 03/02/2020
Matthew M.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 10/02/2019

Great Software, Amazing Support

The on boarding process has been easy due to the videos that guide you through each module. Any time we have questions, the web chat gives us helpful information quickly. We have never adopted and so thoroughly understood a complex software so soon after beginning to use it.

Pros

Combination of lights CRM and powerful project management which is very hard to find.

Cons

The CRM functionality isn’t as advanced as pure CRM systems, but it still has 90% of what we want.

Response from FieldPulse

Thanks, Matthew! We really appreciate the review and the opportunity to work with you. We're so glad that the onboarding process was smooth!

Replied 26/02/2019
Brandon W.

Field Use

Pros

The ease of use in the field is a huge benefit to myself and my techs. For just starting out my business and coming from more expensive software it was the best descision I made to help keep everything organized and flowing. Great choice for any tech to use.

Cons

I wish I was able to add more than one form form the app when i'm in the field so I would not have to carry any paperwork.

Nutan P.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Tried a Bunch Of These

I'm in IT first and work part time for a maintenance/repair service contractor who asked me choose an affordable, modern software for his team that works well on mobile. I tried a bunch of them, and settled on FieldPulse. They have a web based application and iphone/android apps that are basically full functionality. They're building new features, and they actually listen to our requests and have implemented them quickly. Support is really easy with them since they have an in-app chat on all three apps. Unlike many other solutions that look like they were designed and built in the 90s, FieldPulse has a very modern and common interface that's familiar, so training the guys to use the product has been easy for me.

Response from FieldPulse

Thanks so much Nutan!

Replied 10/11/2016
Todd D.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 08/09/2018

Awesome

Excellent

Pros

Customer re odd management and scheduling have helped my business also the customer support was great

Cons

Apps have a few bugs but they are quick to respond and look into the

Ty D.

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

Good Enough For Price

Overall it is ok for field invoices and payments, but for an overall solution to help your business run better it lacks in some areas. Probably worth paying more for others, after using a different software for my other business for the last 5 years I expect more out of this software, however Field pulse is considerably less expensive than the other software we use. They will probably continue to improve this though so with the cost effectiveness may be worth it in the long run.

Pros

It made it easy to invoice and take payment in the field to avoid chasing money after the service call. Does ok for the cost.

Cons

There are several features that are missing and or do not work well for our company. The reporting could be better, but there is no customer statement function and if you have related customers(which is for a customer with multiple service locations) they are not tracked together and there is no way to send an easy to read statement of all invoices for a particular customer with multiple locations. The Quick Books syncing is terrible and is mostly related to QB online but they keep claiming they will make it compatible with QB desktop but have yet to, to my knowledge. The app has issues as well I have to post date my invoices so the correct date shows up when sent to the customer. Deleting and changing invoices is a pain and when the QB sync screws up with payment it sometimes still says invoiced when it has been paid and there is no way to manually change the status.

Joanne C.

Reviewed on 17/05/2021

Very user friendly and incredible support team

I highly recommend this product to anyone in the field service business. I can't say enough good things about my experience. It grows along with me and my business. I anticipate using this product for many years to come.

Pros

It is designed with the user in mind. The technology is smart and actually makes my job more enjoyable. I also have to mention customer service. They are available immediately, very friendly, and always find a solution to my concerns/issues.

Cons

NOTHING at all. Anything that I bring to customer service as a concern is quickly fixed and a solution is always available.

Tommy D.

Reviewed on 25/01/2020

Best CRM

We are an electrical service business and Fieldpulse has a been a huge deal in helping us manage our business activities on a daily basis. We are able to track all customers, projects, jobs, money. We are able to create estimates and invoice.

Pros

Fieldpulse is a robust CRM that has many useful functions and the team continues to add to it. I have used other CRM's including jobber and none are as good as Fieldpulse. The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software. I believe this is something I have not seen in any other CRM.

Cons

It can be quicker at loading pages. Would like to see estimate function be stronger such as integrating an estimate program or create one internally that would streamline for anybody to be able to use in the field and not just experienced users. Would like to see Fieldpulse integrate with many other apps like other softwares such as Zapier, Waveapps, Mailchimp.

Response from FieldPulse

Tommy, thanks so much for your great review. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make more money and win back time. We're so glad that we can help your electrical business every day.

Cheers,
Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Replied 03/02/2020
Mike W.

Reviewed on 24/01/2020

Pros

I am no genius when it comes to electronics and computer software programs. But, this program is simple to operate and works well for my small HVAC business. I am able to book and schedule the call, it has a map function that routes me to the address, it stores all the invoices for warranty information etc..and I am also able to bill my customers through it or use quikbooks. All and all I have been using this product for 2-3 years and only had minimal problems that were resolved quickly by the staff at Fieldpulse.

Cons

I dont have any negative feedback about the product. They always continue to improve it and make it better and more user friendly if anything.

Erik T.

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Software for Tradesmen

I have had great response from customer service. Many options to get in touch with support.

Pros

The ease of use has been nice. Keeps my up to date with the app. Putting together estimates is a breeze.

Cons

Would be nice to customize the layout out of certain menus. Being able to customize the estimates would be nice. Maybe have the ability to drag and drop info on screens.

Response from FieldPulse

Erik, thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on our passion for the trades. Our goal is to make the management side of your job as easy as possible. Feel free to contact support anytime. We have a knowledgeable and friendly team always eager to help. --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Replied 19/11/2019
Erin C.

Reviewed on 16/12/2020

My Perspective on FieldPulse

Building this system out for my business has been frustrating at times, but the FieldPulse team has been extremely cooperative and helpful throughout the process. Overall, the product has been an asset to my business, but I would like to see FieldPulse work more heavily with actual end users to work out the kinks and enhance some of the features.

Pros

The system is comprehensive, for the most part, in delivering field service functionality across the various processes of my business at a price point that a small company like mine can support. Customer service has been helpful and accommodating in finding work-arounds or making system updates to improve upon their product.

Cons

Some functions are not very intuitive and/or are extremely basic in their design. I would like to see some more functionality built in around effective scheduling, more complex form creation and Quickbooks timesheet integration.

Brian C.

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Easy to use and affordable

It does what I need.

Pros

I needed a system I could operate from the field on mobile devices just as if I was in the office. This solved the problem. Is it perfect, no, but for the price it is great.

Cons

It is not easy to add multiple properties under one main contact.

Justin N.

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

FieldPulse has really helped improve our invoicing, customer database, and job scheduling

Pros

Customer data base and google maps integration is nice to use while driving to location. Tech support has been spot on as well.

Cons

Not being able to see customers phone number from job record and not being able to email file attachments straight from app like you can invoice or estimates.

Martin S.

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

Still working out the kinks

Pros

The mobile app is intuitive and makes doing business and getting paid on-site easy.

Cons

The system is not a customizable as I would prefer and there seems to be a steady stream of bugs which don't hamper function but are a bit of an annoyance.

Kathryn B.

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Rock Crest Review

It is helpful but missing some key features that are needed to use it in the field.

Pros

The live tracking of when the crew checks into a service and when it is complete.

Cons

When you don't have service, you can't use it. The offline mode isn't very useful and tablet apps don't have offline mode.

Brian G.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Good overall software to run your business

Overall great software and enjoy using everyday.

Pros

Software is very visually appealing and makes scheduling and sending estimates easy. It is intuitive and can be learned quickly.

Cons

Wish there was an option to do fully customized forms such as an inspection.

Jed N.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Useful tool for business growth

pleased it is helping manage my business activities and track customers.

Pros

The ability to keep track of data in the field and make changes on the fly.

Cons

hard to view all customers in database at a glance. Only displays a portion at a time.

Jason S.

Reviewed on 04/12/2019

FieldPulse - The all around software solution for contractors and service providers!!!

Overall, I think FieldPulse is one of the biggest contenders out there. Even up against Co-Construct and BuilderTrend which are priced way out of the hands of single person or small businesses to be able to incorporate and try and they don't even trial their software. FieldPulse has pretty much the features to be able to run a successful contracting or field service company.

Pros

What I liked most about FieldPulse are the features that it has for the price of using the software. It is very reasonably priced for big companies all the way down to the single person business.

Cons

Wish they had estimating options as well as item/service database features, but after talking to a rep, it looks that they are continually working on it and puts my expectancy on these features at ease knowing that they are improving all the time.

Response from FieldPulse

Jason, thanks so much for the review. It's hard working entrepreneurs like you that keep us motivated to build a great contractor platform.

We are always improving the platform, and your comment about item/service database is clutch. We will have some tremendous new features to announce in the coming months, so stay tuned.

Please always let us know if we can help in anyway. Our customer success team all sits right next to me here in Dallas, Texas and we love hearing from you guys!

--Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Replied 10/12/2019