About VAIRKKO Suite

eLearning Cloud is a cloud-based learning management solution (LMS) from VAIRKKO that enables organizations to provide training to their employees. The solution allows users to distribute learning content to company employees,...

Browse VAIRKKO Suite Reviews

Ginger

Reviewed on 13/07/2020

Adding the HR application

We were on when the program was Toolkit. We have seen it evolve and it is really is a great tool. We are now working on the HR application to the program. We feel it will complete the electronic process for employee information. Great tool to our daily work!

Pros

We work in refineries with several departments of our company: transportation and refinery services. These employees have to have certain credentials to obtain access to the refinery. Vairkko allowed us to list certifications and to let us know when the certifications are due to expire. An employee cannot gain access if certifications, drug screens, physicals are expired. This is a fabulous feature for us!

Cons

We need additional or optional tabs for certifications. We would love another "tab" for important certifications but not required certifications for our jobs. We like the program so well it seems everything is being added and it floods the employee's certification list will everything. We would like to be able to look at the required tab and have another tab for optional certifications--items that are important to us for safety but that may not stop an employee from entrance to a job.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Thank you so much for your review and we're so glad you are finding true value in VAIRKKO for your organization! I have taken your feedback and sent it to our support team as I believe what you are seeking with an "OPTIONAL" tab is already possible and one of our support team members will reach out to you shortly to assist you. We have even more BIG things coming to the platform that we are sure you and your team are going to love so be sure to stay tuned. Should you guys need anything else please never forget support is completely free so feel free to reach out to us at any time! Thank you again for your review!

Replied 12/08/2020
Tarran

Reviewed on 07/02/2022

Vairkko Review

Overall my experience has been positive. This website does a fantastic job of storing the data we need. Some frustrations with reporting however workarounds can be found (ie. exporting data to excel and cleaning it myself)

Pros

The software does an excellent job of allows for the storage of data, asset, training, certifications, documents, memos, and other various admin features

Cons

Some of the features do not communicate with each other, which makes report running difficult. Building forms can be tedious. Some basic functions related to searches seem to be missing.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Good Morning Tarran! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Your subscription comes with free support and a dedicated customer success manager; don't be afraid to utilize either of those great resources as much as you like. Thanks so much again for the review!

Nicholas
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Vairkko Review - Nashua Adult Learning Center

Very pleased with Vairkko. Would, and do, recommend for other like busniesses and organizations.

Pros

Certification tracking has made the Licensing Administrator's job duties much more manageable. Running reports to verify what needs to be done is easy and the QR code feature makes having necessary documentation easy to provide in multiple locations for our State Licensors.

Cons

Integration could have been better. We found a lot of discrepancies in Employee Profiles. Phone numbers and addresses did not match up correctly.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Good Morning Nicholas!
Thank you so much for leaving such an amazing online review. I see you ran into troubles with integrations, which resulted in information falling out of sync from other systems your organization uses. Did you know VAIRKKO integrates with just about all HR and Payroll Systems? This will allow your data to stay in sync and I don't see that your VAIRKKO account is setup with such integrations. One of our team members will be reaching out to you today to help with this as it might be a huge help for your non-profit. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Thanks so much again for the review!

Top VAIRKKO Suite Alternatives

Ray
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

Tracking Training . . . Look No Further

My overall experience with Vairkko has been amazing. Everything from set up, to use, to interaction with customer service. I can't say enough good things about this software. If you are looking for an amazing tracking software look no further. We even use it to track our incentive program. Simply put . . . it's amazing!

Pros

This software is very easy to use. The training and usage videos that are available if you forget a process, are a great resource. If you are still having an issue their customer service is top notch. Their onboarding process is awesome as they assign an account manager that works with you every step of the way. They have you complete various tasks to get you used to using the system.

Cons

There actually has not been anything that I do not like. Every feature is very intuitive and easy to use.

EHS Insight

Reasons for Switching to VAIRKKO Suite

Ease of use and features. Overall presentation by the vendor.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Good Morning Ray!
Wow, such an amazing review and we're so happy to hear of your success with the VAIRKKO Platform! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Thanks so much again for the review!

Kenneth
  • Industry: Shipbuilding

Reviewed on 08/02/2022

Training management

Vairkko is a powerful suit that makes tracking qualifications and their expirations very easy. In my industry (navy ship repair) our employees are not allowed to have cell phones at the job site. For those industries where this is possible, Vairkko comes into its own allowing employees to view and interact with their training record on the fly from the work site.

Pros

For each certification, I am able to store multiple documents. If the certification requires an attendance list, examination and certificate I can store all of them and access them with a click. Supporting documents are also accessible frim the mobile app so employees can p[resent proof of completion from the job site.

Cons

Vairkko has many reports available but none are customizable. When the information is exported to Microsoft Excel, many values end up in one cell so the data is not easily manipulated.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Good Morning Kenneth! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Your subscription comes with free support and a dedicated customer success manager; don't be afraid to utilize either of those great resources as much as you like. Thanks so much again for the review!

Maria

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

VAIRKKO Helps STC Maintain 98+% Current Training!

VAIRKKO and I took on the STC training program in 2016, and it has been a successful journey. We have exceeded our Safety & Training goals, and VAIRKKO is featured during business audits and presentations, as the tool STC uses to facilitate better than 98% training currency!
Proud to partner with this company!

Pros

VAIRKKO is easy to access and use, and helps employees take ownership of their training. Customer service is easy to talk to and promptly addresses issues or concerns.
Promotes a highly visible Safety and Training atmosphere in the workplace.

Cons

1. The top complaint from end users is the login/password. Looking forward to a Single Sign-On!
2. End users would like to be able to click a link in the expiry email to enter VAIRKKO and complete the specific online training needed.
3. The Certification Cloud dashboard provides great information, but would like to see drill-down into graphs and better Report Card history for each department location, etc.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Maria,

Thank you so much for your kind words and evaluation of the VAIRKKO platform! We are thrilled to partner with your organization and are pleased to hear about all the wonderful things you have been able to accomplish with the aid of VAIRKKO.

Your concerns have also been heard and will be addressed by our development team! They are great ideas. If you would like to submit them to our support team - that would be welcome.

Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Replied 22/01/2019
Wendy

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

Vairkko is Great!

Great time and attendance system. Good for communications once you figure out how to use it. But not always user friendly and can be frustrating especially when losing memos that you've taken time to construct and then they disappear.

Pros

It takes a while to understand how to use the software; not the most user friendly, but once you get the hang of it its a good package.

Cons

1) When you are composing a message, there is no indication that you've timed out and as a result you lose the entire message while you were in process of composing it. This is very frustrating. You should be able to start writing a message, and not get timed out at all. An option is to compose it in another software first, then copy and paste into Vairkko, but that's frustrating.

2) It is not always intuitive to use. For example, There are times when I thought that I deleted terminated employees from the system and then found out that they were still active. I do not find the information/instructions easy to understand always. It needs to be in more layman terms.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for the time you took to leave a review - your feedback is very helpful and constructive, it has been passed on to the development team.

If you find yourself continuing to run into some of these roadblocks in the future, please feel free to reach out to our support team, as they would be happy to assist in any way!

Thank you for being a valued customer, Wendy, and for all the helpful feedback!

Replied 22/01/2019
Emily

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Everything I could have ever ask for in a software program

Mobility, real time answers, employees have ID cards that customers can easily scan and verify any information they need. One of the companies I work with was actually award that GOLDEN GATE AWARD by OSHA. Huge recognition to our QR scanner badges our employees wear.

Pros

I have worked with Proven Management for 8 months now, when I first started here we were managing over 3 companies totaling 500+ employees training certificates on an Excel spreadsheet. But not anymore! I have implemented Vairkko into all 3 companies and I manage the program for all 3. My favorite features of Vairkko are
1. Mobility ! No matter what device I have with me I can get onto Vairkko and get the information I need.
2. QR Verify - QR scan Badges for each employee; making it extremely easy for anyone to check their safety training and everything associated with that employee.
3. Standardized reports; I use these report more then anything else. There are so many different options and way to view all the information in your platform.

I would recommend Vairkko to anyone. It has save me a lot of time and money and I’m a Vairkko customer for life!

Cons

I don’t have any cons about Vairkko. Everything thing I needed in a program Vairkko provided at almost no cost.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Wow! We love to hear about customers winning awards for their companies! Way to go!

Thank you for the glowing review and your thoughtful consideration of how the VAIRKKO platform helps you!

We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our relationship.

Replied 18/07/2019
Judy

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

VAIRKKO Training Tracking

We are using VAIRKKO to track over 1,000 different certifications for over 250 employees. This has replaced excel spreadsheets that we used before VAIRKKO. The roadmap and reporting features are fantastic!

Pros

VAIRKKO is very customizable. We have been able to adapt the features to serve our training tracking needs. I would highly recommend this software to any company that has complicated tracking needs.

Cons

The only thing that is lacking to fit our needs is the ability to set "due dates" for training to be completed. We would like the ability to set due dates for certifications to be completed and track that the deadlines are met.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hello Judy,

Thank you so much for the time you took to review the VAIRKKO platform! We appreciate it. VAIRKKO is certainly customizable and we do what we can to work with our clients to make the software work for them the best we can. We have submitted a ticket to our development team about the "due dates" field and a customer success manager should be reaching out shortly with some follow up.

We are so happy to hear that your organization is able to track so much for so many people and rid yourself of excel! Thanks again for all your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer.

Replied 16/01/2019
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

The idea of what it is supposed to do is great but we can't get it to do everything yet

central place for everyone to store and retrieve certificates

Pros

That we can have a user's certification documentation in one place.
The user can upload or download their own documentation.
The user can download other documents that I store in the system for them to access.
The user can easily see what is required to complete their certification

Cons

Is specific to another industry and getting some tweaks to where it would work for us has been a challenge to have implemented.
Tickets are slow to be resolved
When I run reports on a certification status it shows the wrong % complete because it factors in all the variables (for example if a person has to complete only one of 5 choices it factors a percentage based on 5 items verses 1 item)
I can't control the time frame of when a certification expires. For example one of my certifications everyone expires at the same time and they all have to have 30 CE's in a 2 year period. I wish I could control that in the software.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Thank you for your review of the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear that it is providing a central storage unit for your certifications and other documents, as this is one of the main benefits of using the Certification Cloud! It also sounds like you have some things that we would be happy to discuss further - either to come up with a new solution or even create a new report to run the way that you wish. We have recently implemented new team members that are dedicated to client success. Please reach out to the support team to get connected with one of these team members and we would love to help solve any outstanding issues you have been running into.

7/25/18 - We wanted to follow back up to let you know that the reports for certification status have been updated as well as the Bulk Editor function within the Certification Cloud that allows you to mass update expiration dates for multiple employees. We hope this helps!

Thank you for being a valued VAIRKKO customer!

Replied 25/07/2018
Jordell
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Must Have!!

As we continue to improve and build up our training processes, Vairkko not only keeps up with us, but we find that they already have a feature to manage our next step! The customer service is OUTSTANDING!! If I could underline that word, as well as make it all caps I would! It's been a pleasure to partner with Vairkko as we improve our training and certification processes.

Pros

Very user friendly and everything is so visually appealing!

Cons

My biggest struggle was as I continued to upload new data the pages took longer and longer to load. When I called my Vairkko representative to explain the issue, she took it to their design team, and within a day or two, they came up with a solution and implemented it. It took one phone call and the issue was expediently resolved!

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey There Jordell! Thanks so much for leaving us a review and for your kind words. We are truly thankful to have the opportunity to work with folks just like you. Every day we are humbled and continue to strive to deliver nothing but the very best for you, your organization as well as all our amazing clients!

Should you or your team need anything else from VAIRKKO, please never hesitate to reach out as we are here, and happy to help!

Replied 05/10/2020
Nikki
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 01/02/2022

Plenty of features and customer service

The whole Vairkko support team has always been easy to reach and very responsive when needing help with many various topics and needs.

Pros

It has great features that the whole team can use everyday. It makes the administrators job that much easier having so many different features in one place.

Cons

With so many features and new things being added, sometimes it seems like we might be missing out on cool new features that would probably be beneficial to the whole organization.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Good Morning Nikki! Thank you for the kind words and amazing feedback. Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Your subscription comes with free support and a dedicated customer success manager; don't be afraid to utilize either of those great resources as much as you like. Thanks so much again for the review!

Veronica
  • Industry: Maritime

Reviewed on 31/01/2022

This has been brilliant for our business

It has been such a great move for us. Once set up the time spent reviewing, auditing and ensuring all is in order has been reduced by magnitudes of 10. Reporting functions are good and export to excel, all in all I highly recommend this product.

Pros

This software interface for the crew to upload and manage their own certificates along with regular emails to the individuals and Admin about upcoming expiry has essentially taken a big load off us and ensures we have confidence at all times that we are compliant with our regulatory and contractual requirments.

Cons

When viewing individual certificates the load time is a little slow.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey Veronica,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I'm so glad to hear that the VAIRKKO system has been Brilliant for your business! I'm also pleased to inform you that the slowness you experienced has been on our radar and we expect to have it resolved within the next week with a product update. You will find the page will look a bit different and load lightning fast in just a few days. Thanks so much again for such an amazing review and remember if you need anything, feel free to call us or email us anytime!!

Nick

Reviewed on 30/01/2022

Software for serious organizations

Overall, this is a great program.

Pros

The ability to do so many things in one program.

Cons

Some things are not customizable. I do wish we could make some minor changes.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey there Nick!
Thanks so much for such an amazing review. It means the world to us and we can't thank you enough. After reading through your cons list I want to remind you of a few things. Your subscription comes with free phone and email support. Additionally, your account has a dedicated customer success manager who can help with relaying to our product team all your suggestions and ideas for improvements. We love hearing client ideas, so much that even within the VAIRKKO platform, look at the bottom of any page within our system and there is a link labeled "Submit Your Idea". Feel free to click on that link anytime to submit your product suggestions! We read them and more importantly, our product team uses those ideas to build out our future product roadmaps. Thanks so much again for such an amazing online review!!

Edward
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

New Implementation

Pros

This product is easy to use and easy to learn. With a large number of employees, many of whom are not on computers regularly, a platform that is easy to learn and remember given the long periods between touches is critical.

Cons

I have not identified any negative or "least liked" features or capabilities at this time.

Absorb LMS and Percipio

Reasons for Switching to VAIRKKO Suite

Price, functionality, and ease of use

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey The EJ,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear from you and we are so excited to work with you and your organization going forward as you continue to progress through your implementation of the VAIRKKO platform for the Fort Worth, Texas Water Department. Thanks again for sharing your exceptional experience with VAIRKKO and should you or your team ever need anything in the future please never hesitate to reach out to us at any time; we're here and happy to help!

Replied 15/12/2020
Ryan

Perfect for ems

I have only been using it as an employee for approximately three years and I have been satisfied with it. If I were in administrator for a different EMS agency I would highly recommend it

Pros

The UI and user end capabilities. I like that I could use it as if I were working at a real company but in reality I work for a small EMS agency.

Cons

I do not like that the time clock is now a program that you have to open and there appears to be no exit button. So every time we have to exit the time clock we have to press alt F4

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your review! We do work with both small and large companies and work very hard to make the software work in both situations! We're glad you have found value in that. We are taking your feedback to the team about the time clock capabilities - but if you would leave a comment on the page you are experiencing difficulties with using the "lightbulb" feature in the lower right hand corner - that would be appreciated!

Thank you again for your feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.

Natalie

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

it is easy to use.

Pros

What I like most about the program is that it is user friendly. My users are field techs, who need that ease to quickly fulfill requests.

Cons

What I like least is that it is difficult to get ahold of someone to help with upgrade/enhancements.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for your time reviewing the VAIRKKO Suite. We are happy to hear you find the system easy to use on both the admin and user side. We strive to make every improvement and feature as easy to use as possible. We apologize that it has been difficult to get ahold of a team member to help with upgrades and enhancements. Just recently the upgrades your team had requested were released into the system and we are happy to hear any feedback you have regarding those! We have also added Client Advocates to our team, not only should you have access to our support team and knowledgebase articles, but now also someone that can assist with any questions, aid with platform help, and even help with and requests you may have by directing those to the proper channel. We will have a team member reach out to you shortly to provide additional help where needed. Thank you again for the time you took to review the system, we take your feedback seriously and it only helps us improve!

Replied 19/06/2018

Great value for money

Easy to use, easy to deploy, great for all employees

Pros

Easy to use and affordable. Exactly what you need

Cons

Nothing, its great software and still improving constantly

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to VAIRKKO Suite

Much easier to use and cheaper

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Good Morning!
Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing online review; it means the world to us! Remember, should you or your team need anything to help make your experience with the VAIRKKO system even better please never hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time. We are constantly looking for great product suggestions to help us improve the platform even more! Thanks so much again for the review!

Jackie
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Vairkko Is Awesome!

If you are looking to have a unique learning experience that fits your organizations needs, Vairkko is the company to use!

Pros

Vairkko is malleable to our situation and the communication is excellent!

Cons

Reporting can be a bit confusing, when pulling one report it tells you one thing and pulling another report tells you another. However, Vairkko has the option to work with the data to be able to make your own reporting.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hey Jackie,
Thank you so much for such kind words. We're so glad you are finding value in our Training Management and Delivery Solution. Thank you again for your feedback regarding the reporting. It's likely due to how the report is configured as some reports work off of assignment dates and others work off of completed dates which may be the reason you are seeing different data sets. I'll be sure to have our support team reach out to you and lend a hand! Thank you so much again for leaving us a review!

Replied 21/01/2021
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

Great tool to use to manage an EMS Systems

I have used this product since it was called EMStoolkit. They have made great strides in improving it and it really is an all inclusive product. If it is set up properly and used to its full potential it is a game changer.

Pros

It is an all inclusive software that allows you to manage and disseminate information to your EMS system. It has all the components needed in one place to do this.

Cons

Some of the modules are clunky in set up, but they have worked really hard on working to fix this one at a time.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi there Chris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. We're happy to hear that you have found our software inclusive and robust in its functionality. Also, we're grateful that you have noticed all the improvements that we have been making to the interface to make it as user friendly as possible!

Thanks again for the feedback and for being a valued customer. We look forward to our continued partnership.

Replied 23/05/2019
Belinda

Reviewed on 14/01/2019

One suite does it all

Problems-tracking attendance, behavioral tracking, vehicle maintenance
Solutions-the same as above and the customizable dashboards put everything at your fingertips.

Pros

Able to utilize one software for a multitude of projects, easy reporting, customizable, customer service-fast response and friendly

Cons

No manual or how to guide to provide step by step direction for new build

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Belinda,

Thank you so much for your review of the VAIRKKO platform. It is wonderful to hear that you find the software so functional and have been able to use it for many different projects. We have been working on a better way to provide step by step directions for the use of the platform and we hope that you find it satisfactory! Please reach out to our support team so they can send you a link or provide any additional help that is needed.

Thank you again for your review and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use with the platform.

Jeremy

Vairkko review

We are moving to paperless system, Vairkko has helped with this. We are able to track training and education, track vehicle maintenance and several other aspects of our daily operations.

Pros

Lot of features we can utilize. Has streamlined a lot of our processes.

Cons

Have not found anything we can't work around or has been handled by customer support.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you so much for the time you spent leaving a thoughtful review of the VAIRKKO platform. We love to hear that you are finding value in the many features VAIRKKO has to offer but also that it is helping to streamline processes for your organization AND helping you become paperless. That is one of the visions we have for each of the clients that we work with! Be on the look out for a few new features that will be released this year to help with going paperless.

Thanks again for being a valued customer of VAIRKKO and we look forward to continuing to work together.

Replied 14/01/2019
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 12/01/2019

Amazing customer service

I use this software to track over 600 employees with over 50 different job descriptions. Provide CBT training as well as ILE. This program is an all in one program from a training standpoint. We are also going to start tracking CARMA’s for our 3 ISO certifications.

Pros

I have been using this software for over a year now. And the best thing about it is if you need things changed to make things easier or more efficient they are very quick to make all the changes needed.

Cons

I cannot tell you what I like least obout this program I have had nothing but positive outcomes with every trouble ticket I put in to have things changed around.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Wow, David, thank you so much for your overwhelmingly positive feedback. We love our clients and certainly love to hear when they enjoy our product. We do make every possible effort to help our clients use the system that they want to, and we're glad that you have found value from our awesome dev team and customer service team.

Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and we are looking forward to our continued work together.

Replied 14/01/2019
Brandon

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

Vairkko Suite

Excellent software.

Pros

It flows well, is easy to use, takes little training or time for new staff to learn. Their are also multiple ways for administrators to accomplish tasks and retrieve and view data.

Cons

I have used several pieces of software like this in my career and am currently in the middle of my organizations rank structure and supervise other employees. I have found this to be the best and I cannot think of any major problems.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for the time you took to give the VAIRKKO suite a review! We are so pleased to hear that the platform has been easy for you to use, as well as your employees. It is a high compliment that you find us to be one of the best when comparing to other software solutions you have used.

Thank you, again, for your review. We look forward to your continued use of the platform!

Replied 28/01/2019
Karla

Vairkko for EMS

In the EMS field this is a great opportunity for all of us to stay linked in together. We can review new and old notes regarding policy and procedure.

Pros

I love the software because it’s easy for my company to use to keep everyone up to date on important notifications. It is also great for scheduling and seeing who’s working and what shifts need to be covered.

Cons

I do not like that there isn’t an app for it. Just a mobile page that you always have to continue to log into.

Response from VAIRKKO Technologies

Hi Karla,

Thank you for the time you took to leave a thoughtful review of the VAIRKKO platform. We are happy to hear that the system is easy to use and is helping your company stay in the know.

Thank you again for the feedback and for being a valued VAIRKKO customer. We look forward to your continued use of the platform.