About InventoryCloud

Wasp Inventory Control is designed specifically for small businesses. The system includes key features such as real-time functionality, barcode creation for all inventory, auditing and cycle counts, managing minimum and maximum...

Browse InventoryCloud Reviews

Anthony C. Anthony C.
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

Great Option for the Price

I helped set up the system and I've been using it for almost 2 years now. It's pretty easy to use and flexible enough to fit most needs. What complaints I have will likely be fixed in the years to come.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use, and has enough features that you could easily manage an inventory of a few thousand SKUs. Organization of the software menus is done well and there are no issues training people to perform the basic functions like scanning items in and out. Being able to redesign your labels and reports is a nice bonus feature I wasn't expecting.

Cons

The mobile app has some issues from time to time and any time I have a question, customer service takes their sweet time.

e-PIC One Enterprise and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing InventoryCloud

Fishbowl's terrible UI and issues with reports.

Fishbowl

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Price to feature set ratio. Seemed like the most well-rounded option for the price.
Brooke H. Brooke H.
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

Texas Christian University Sports Nutrition

I am very satisfied with the overall product and the way we have chosen to utilize this software to control and manage our sports nutrition department and the 500+ food and beverage options we serve our athletes.

Pros

The capability of utilizing the software on an app as we use iPads to input data in various storage locations. I also like the customized reporting option as we set min and maxes to calculate and control reordering quantities.

Cons

That I cannot get alerts for both expiration date warnings as well as min and max alerts. Handheld devices are also finicky with wifi connections.

Clear Spider

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Because I was able to talk to a real person as opposed to setting up a demo with an automated messenger. Also, Wasp was a local company in Texas.
Manjula K. Manjula K.

Reviewed on 19/07/2021

User Friendly Solution for Rapid Deployment at a Reasonable Price!

The system was easy to follow and understand. Once the backend structure was setup with the key terminology, the rest was quite quick to implement. There were some teething issues with aligning some of the internal processes with how the solution functioned but once these were ironed out, it provided us with a great overall experience.

Pros

This solution was easy to follow and implement with some guidance from the solution trainers. System was up and running in a few hours time and took a few weeks to align with the business processes. Due to the cloud hosted backend, administrative overhead is very less in comparison to the legacy on-premise solution we used in the past. Ease of use with the navigation also assisted in quick adoption by the team with very less resistance to the change. Great solution at an affordable price.

Cons

Reporting could be improved that can provide more flexibility

Top InventoryCloud Alternatives

Milad G. Milad G.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 19/09/2016

Easy to use, user friendly, convenient software with good prices

Pros

the Interface is good and easy to use. It's really user friendly and our warehouse staff were able to work with the software out of the box with minimum training. they also provide us with all sorts of label printers, bar-code scanners, labels, ribbons and basically any product we might need to work with the software.
It has a really good Import/Export feature which made it easy for us to transfer our data into the system (products, customers, etc.) . The database is well-designed so if you are an IT expert and want specialized reports and queries it's a piece of cake!

Cons

It doesn't have a good support for the full ordering cycle (purchase order, pick order, packing slip, etc.) . and it'd be really nice if it had integration with different accounting software.
Customer support is good but they need more people to be able to answer all the calls specially during the busy hours.

Roba A. Roba A.

Reviewed on 15/10/2021

Easy as pie

its the best thing you could have

Pros

You can easily search any product by using ref number

Cons

Not very quick when loading which can again easily be fixed

Joe C. Joe C.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

NEC Inventory Cloud

I think it is good.

Pros

I like most everything about it. The ease of adding items and removing them and also pulling purchase orders is great option.

Cons

There are alot of things we would like to customize to fit our business mold that is not available.

Amanda P. Amanda P.
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

Intial review of what we have utilized so far

Pros

The software now gives us low stock features and I like that except that we need to delete some inventory that was put in wrong. Overall, it does what it needs to do for us.

Cons

We were hoping to be able to use the lot or batch number to be able to generate a discard of inventory feature but I have not investigated it more. Otherwise, the software is good.

Sarah L. Sarah L.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Wasp System

We have had a good experience using this system. It does everything we need it to do for our inventory purposes.

Pros

The system makes it really easy to keep track of our inventory counts. I like that I can pull reports by different filters such as a specific customer or date an item was moved.

Cons

There aren't many cons. The system is easy to use and does everything we need it to.

Stephen H. Stephen H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

Great Software

I have no complaints, we transitioned from old local host software to the cloud based and its never been easier

Pros

Everything is easy and smooth to use for any experienced user.

Cons

Alot of features unused because of small buisness

Sheilla S. Sheilla S.

Reviewed on 02/11/2021

Very easy to set up and use

After the training session, it was so easy to set up with what I needed and still easy to use. The customer service people are great!

Pros

It was very easy to set up and use. Great customer service also.

Cons

Not really a problem with the software. From time to time the scanner will just shut down. I have to take out the battery and put back in to get it to come on.

Blake H. Blake H.

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

Inventory Cloud Review

great easy to use

Pros

tool bar on the side is great find everything . adding and removal are simple to use

Cons

not really everything seems to be easy to use and find

Anna B. Anna B.

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

great product

Pros

I like how organize the product is. It's so convenient.

Cons

The only issue I have is printing from wasp.

Mike W. Mike W.

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

MCCC Inventory Cloud review.

Pros

It is used by high school students, so it is pretty easy to use once you learn how.

Cons

We have a handheld and integration could have been smoother. It went unused for months because the training was never schedule.

Joshua B. Joshua B.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 01/12/2021

Inventory tracking is great., I am able to find items quickly when I need too.

Pros

Easy to use, multi-platform capabilities

Cons

Reports could be improved because of this inventory auditing can sometimes be tedious.

Dina N. Dina N.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Inventory Cloud user

Overall, the system is slow and somewhat inflexible.

Pros

We can check on the Inventory in a single system. The report feature is very helpful. The reports I was not able to get from Inventory Cloud system, I was able to export the data as input to Excel for more elaborate reports.

Cons

It is difficult to make correction to the data entered; ex: cannot update the Notes.
The response time lags, the system cannot keep up with my entry; ex: I typed L1-R7, the system picked up the first value on the list, which is L1-R1.
The History log is very confusing to figure out, and sometimes I noticed it might even be incorrect.

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Inventory Control

Pros

The best feature to this software is the ability to know exactly how much stock you have along with when the stock will expire.

Cons

Pretty easy to use and does a great job tracking I have no complaints about this product.

Caitlin M. Caitlin M.

Reviewed on 09/01/2017

It's Okay but a Little Archaic

We used Wasp Inventory for about 4 years. In that time, we had several quirky glitches that took phone calls to resolve. For the most part, their customer service was okay, but more often than not, while I was waiting for a response, I was able to troubleshoot the problem and resolve it on my own. If you need to do an inventory audit - good luck. Wasp does not do inventory audits very well. They take lots of time for the barcode scanners to sync (like 15 minutes each scanner) and Windows thinks the program has become unresponsive. It's literally a nightmare.

They can't automatically create POs. We had to do them all manually. We also couldn't integrate their email servers with Gmail, so we had to download POs and email them to vendors.

Also, their inventory doesn't sync with anything. We switched so our live inventory could be pushed to our sales channels.

I feel like in their prime, Wasp was probably awesome, but they're well past due for a refresh.

Areane Q. Areane Q.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 22/02/2018

My Insights in WASP Inventory Control

Pros

Very easy to use and the recommended software for Inventory Management. The Tech Support Team is very accommodating and been helpful with all of our concerns. Good Job!

Zaighum A. Zaighum A.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Wasp inventory Control

In wasp Inventory Control Reporting system is awesome.

Pros

In wasp Inventory Control i like the reordering feature stock tracking system and reporting system in inventory control.

Cons

In Wasp inventory control I didn't find any critical error but customer support is little slow in This control system.

Brinomar T. Brinomar T.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 23/02/2018

Easy and user-friendly

Pros

It's a great help on managing inventory and one more good thing is that it doesn't need an advanced computer knowledge compared to other softwares. Data needed is just some clicks away and gives you more time to analyze more complex things.

Kristle A. Kristle A.

Reviewed on 05/11/2021

If you are looking for a great inventory tracker, this is amazing!

The product is amazing and so beneficial.

Pros

We love the fact you get to assign barcodes for each item and then those barcodes are used for picking purposes and tracks inventory smoothly.

Cons

The only thing we don't like about this software is the cost but inventory tracking is certainly worth the price for lost materials.

Shaina H. Shaina H.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 13/10/2021

Upgraded from paper with this program!

So far it is tracking all job costing that is getting ready to leave inventory and it is amazing to be able to forecast what stock levels we need and do it all digitally.

Pros

It makes my job so much easier and more effecieint.

Cons

Took a bit for me to grasp a few things, but like any new program it takes a few tries to understand it.

Patrick N. Patrick N.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Solid system

All in all, this is a very flexible program.

Pros

This system is fairly easy to use once you get it set up the way you like. It provides the opportunity to list numerous additional numbers, and it is very easy to rename items

Cons

It is a bit difficult to muddle through at the beginning, I would suggest paying extra to have them set it up

Stephen M. Stephen M.

Reviewed on 19/11/2021

Pros

The ease of use, while using the stock history to track the movements of stock coming in via purchasing or going out against a project area

Cons

Not being able to set up minimum stock notifications without having to input stock locations

Ben C. Ben C.

Reviewed on 13/10/2021

WASP Inventory Cloud

it has been working great and support team is very helpful

Pros

less lag compared to wasp Inventory control

Cons

transactions doesn't log the user. limited number of users allowed.