About iSpring Suite

iSpring Suite is a robust authoring toolkit designed for creating eLearning content. It is integrated into PowerPoint, so the interface is extremely user friendly. In the familiar PowerPoint environment, you can create e-courses,...

4.9

Browse iSpring Suite Reviews

1,437 of 1,437 reviews
Adam
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

Great product!

I use it all the time to create eLearning content. It has multiple applications, such as learning courses, quizzes, conversation simulations, flip books, and more. Highly recommend.

Pros

I have been using the iSpring Suite for a few years now, primarily as a PowerPoint plugin to create eLearning and publish it in Scorm 1.2 format. It's very easy to turn a regular PowerPoint presentation into an interactive eLearning course.

Cons

It's a great product. Using the suite through PowerPoint is powerful, but limiting if you don't use Office365.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Adam,
Thank you very much for posting you detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)
You also gave our Customer Support only 3 stars. Could you please share the details? Please send a message to [email protected] Thank you!

Replied 22/12/2020
Bello

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

All in one software for creating online learning content

Pros

I like ispring suite because it is very easy to use, no coding skill required if you know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint then you Can use it. Another intresting thing is that you Can find video tutorials on YouTube and the customer support is Always ready to help.

Cons

Eventhough it is an Amazing software, recent update makes us learn some technicalities from scratch and large projects Can take a Long Time to convert to HTML5

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Bello, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly. As per your Cons, could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case. Thank you! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Replied 21/11/2022
Christina

Reviewed on 28/09/2022

Customer support is fantastic!

My PPT presentations are large, with many animations, and triggers.
iSpring offer an easy to use service, which is compatible for my needs.

Pros

Easy to use, one click and presentations were ready to add to my site.
The customer service has been incredible, very quick to respond and very helpful!
This was the key factor for me to purchase, their team have saved me hours and a lot of stress! Thank you iSpring customer services, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] very much appreciated!

Cons

One of my presentations the triggers didn't work, although customer service were quick to offer a solution.
It can be expensive, I am a freelance teacher, starting to build an online company. I purchased iSpring presentation only. The other packages were beyond my budget.

Articulate 360

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

The option of just purchasing presenter conversation without the full system and the ability to convert large PPT without too many changes made.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Christina, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. We are happy to have you on board and hope that you keep enjoying working with the product! Also, we hold weekly webinar series where we share iSpring tips and tricks and help easily get started with eLearning:https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Keep up the great work!:)

Replied 21/11/2022

Top iSpring Suite Alternatives

Mario

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

Robust, reliable, friendly

I create interactive audiovisual learning objects for my online and face-to-face courses quickly and very easily.

Pros

Speed to build interactive audiovisual learning objects, useful for learning and strengthening professional skills in multiple fields of knowledge. Excellent technical support service and updates that constantly improve the product and help improve the performance of my business in the corporate education sector.

Cons

iSpring Solutions, Inc. has modified its policies for renewal of updates and technical support services with very high prices for small businesses like mine. They are reluctant to apply discounts to suit the economic circumstances of customers; even though, as in my case, having bought my first iSpring license 15 years ago.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Mario,

Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons.

It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far.

As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, we hope that you feel like iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions, and much more superfast and easy. As you know, you get access to a Content Library that contains over 68,000 eLearning assets, templates, and characters to help you build courses faster, as well as an online space for teamwork and collaboration on courses. Moreover, the cost includes regular software updates and our highly trained support geeks are always ready to help you 24/7. Hope this makes it feel like a better deal!

Replied 12/09/2022
Marina
  • Industry: Translation & Localization
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

Interesting new format for Translation area

Very good and very interesting.
Support chat has been very useful and of great help.

Pros

iSpring functions add value to final e-learning courses and make them easy to handle by final participants. Our company core is translation so it is very useful tool to handle presentations / courses into many different languages.
Quizzes and interactions are very user-friendly.
We have also found very interesting for Voice Over purposes, that we still need to carefully check if any more projects of this kind come

Cons

We work with languages around the world so for the moment, ispring is supporting very few of them.
This makes us to be quite limited when handling internal labelling naming in quizzes or interactions.
We had to check for a workaround to solve that.
Also for Right-to-left languages, we still have to manually edit most of the iSpring functions and it becomes very time-consuming.
We hope that iSpring becomes RTL-friendly soon and we can have specific functions to properly align and mirror the text and display.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Marina, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping us improve our products. Also, we hold weekly webinar series where we share iSpring tips and tricks and help easily get started with eLearning: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Maybe this information can help you use our authoring tool for more cases :)

barry
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

iSpring Suite - for easy access online learning

iSpring Suite ticks most of the boxes when it comes to setting up easy access and effective online learning programs.

Pros

What's nice about this product is that your whole course is packaged into the familiar powerpoint environment. The already useful powerpoint features are enhanced by easy to set up intuitive quizzes, roleplays, and interactive features like hotspot maps.

Cons

The ease of use comes with certain drawbacks, like less sophistication when providing feedback to quiz answers and there are one or two less than intuitive features (like where to click on screen to proceed to next item) that will hopefully be ironed out in future updates.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Barry, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. As per your Cons, could you please get back to me with a little more details on what exactly was confusing? Thanks a lot and keep up the great work!

Stephanie
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 20/10/2022

iSpring is an easy choice

The customer service has been EXCEPTIONAL, regardless of time of day or challenge.

Pros

Because this software is based on PowerPoint, it is extremely intuitive to create engaging training modules with the added "flair" and functionality of iSpring. Incorporating quizzes and interactions, and adapting the layout to client requests is super simple, and has been very well received by clients.

Cons

It would be wonderful to have a much broader selection of voices for adding narration to reflect a more diverse population. Some "natural" voices are extremely robotic, therefore reducing the number of options or use.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Stephanie, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. As per your Cons, thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping us improve our products. Keep up the great work!=)

Richard
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

An excellent tool for creating e-learning courses

Pros

I was looking for a product to help create SCORm compliant e-learning courses. The interface is easy to understand and there are excellent creation options. Basically, a feature rich e-learning development tool.

Cons

The cost is relatively high compared to other similar products.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Richard, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, we hope that you feel like iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions, and much more superfast and easy. As you know, you get access to a Content Library that contains over 89,000 eLearning assets, templates, and characters to help you build courses faster, as well as an online space for teamwork and collaboration on courses. Moreover, the cost includes regular software updates and our highly trained support geeks are always ready to help you 24/7. Hope this makes it feel like a better deal!

Adan
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 20/11/2022

Ispring - Making it easy to design online courses

I truly enjoy using the product. As I mentioned before it is easy to use and understand. The use case is perfect for what I need it for and it always over-delivers in my opinion. I like the fact that every so often they update the system with easier-to-use features or enhance the features it currently already has.

Pros

It is easy to use! This is great because you don't have to spend hours trying to learn the platform, unlike Adobe. If you know how to use PP - You are already ahead of the game. Although if you want to take your online learning to the next level then you would want to take some training. However, through the years I have learned several new skills to take our online learning to the next level.

Cons

Not sure yet . . . This is the first software I have ever used so I can't compare it to others.

Jonathan

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

Great Customer service

Great

Pros

Ease of access and customer service, they were quick to respond and had a resolution within minutes

Cons

Nothing as of yet, everything has been working great

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Jonathan, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! Also, you are more than welcome to join our Community Forum where eLearning specialists from all over the world connect, share their experience and eLearning tricks, participate in competitions, and more: https://community.ispringsolutions.com/ Keep up the great work! =)

Cindy
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Quick help

Pros

I Spring has a box for real-time help. I love this feature! They answer your questions right away!

Cons

I like the product. I would not change anything about the product.

Csaba

Reviewed on 23/07/2021

The most user friendly solution for creating interactive online courses

I love this software and the customer service, so despite I don't actually use all functionality (not collaborating and not using the cloud space offered) I am still happy to subscribe to the suit max.
This is the most intuitive and easy to use course authoring software perfectly integrated in Microsoft PowerPoint.

Pros

Its perfect integration with PowePoint makes the creation of an interactive online lecture easy and a joy. Compared to other products, the learning curve for iSpring is days rather than months. It's under interface is extremely intuitive, the functionality is near complete - hard to find any other option which might be necessary.
The customer service is brilliant, responsive and supportive.

Cons

I think that some functionality is not necessarily needed for a single author (like collaboration) and some might not be worth the annual subscription (content library). It is unfortunate that even with a lifetime licence, I cannot get regular maintenance updates without subscribing to the full package. It would be a bit better if subscription options could be better optimized for individual needs.

Adobe Learning Manager

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

PowerPoint integration and ease of use, offered all functionality I needed

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Csaba,

Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons.

It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far.

Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Replied 09/08/2021
Vincent

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

The Total elearning experience in a Box

I have been suing the iSpring range of software for 6 years now and have been impressed with the way in which iSpring continues to add new features and enhance the products. The stability as a standalone product and the integration into Microsoft PowerPoint is something that iSpring can be proud of.

Pros

It is an all encompassing, seamlessly integrated product with all the features to create and deliver eLearning Solutions.

Cons

Would be great to be able to comment on each slide in iSpring Space when doing quality Assurance with team members.

Articulate 360

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

The fact that it has an LMS and a Publishing Suite. The ease of use within PowerPoint was the deciding point as the level f expertise required to get an employee trained to use iSpring Suite is minimal. One can then concentrate on the more advanced features in order to get a team fully functional to produce awesome courses.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Vincent,

Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons!

Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Replied 09/04/2021
BRIAN
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 07/01/2021

iSpring Max Suite fit my needs perfectly

Installing and using iSpring Suite Max was super easy. Since I was under a tight deadline and had miserable results using Adobe Presenter, I was pretty desperate. I found iSpring through internet reviews and download the free trial. Using the trail, I had my course complete and published (with the free trial banner) very quickly and it looked great. I immediately bought the Max package and re-published to remove the banner.

Pros

iSpring Suite makes converting my PowerPoint training programs into SCORM compliant courses that can be uploaded to our LMS. It enabled me to convert all of the compliance training i used to hold live classes for to online courses. Due to COVID-19 and safety considerations, our company is migrating all of our training online.
Best of all is the amazing 24-hour support. Several times I got stuck on how to accomplish something I wanted to do. I was able to get chat help that was friendly, patient, thorough and always resulted in getting my task accomplished.
ISpring has the best support of any software product I've ever used and I've used a lot. That alone will cause me to recommend it.

Cons

The program is fairly intuitive once you get the hang of it. The only problems I had related to the quizzes. When I first started using it, I didn't realize to be careful you are on the slide in PowerPoint where you want a quiz to be, before you click the Quiz app. If you want to go to your quiz for some reason and your PowerPoint is on a different slide it ties to create an new slide. Also I work at home and in my office. I learned quickly that if you don't package all the files into one folder, when you open you presentation on a different computer and try to access the quiz, iSpring can't find it. It would be helpful if the quizzes 'stuck' embedded to the file.
1. It took a few botched

Adobe Learning Manager

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

The SCORM files it was producing were not working correctly on the ADP LMS platform. The courses would publish and users could view, but the reporting as often missing. I do a lot of compliance training so documentation is critical. Also the quiz module was very difficult to use and the results were not esthetically pleasing. Questions and answers would appear in random places on the slide. I would have to spend hours formatting each quiz slide to make it presentable. Then if I had to open the quiz manager again, it would jumble everything again when I closed it.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

Pricing, ease of use, support

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Brian,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly.
Hope it keeps serving you well :)
Keep up the great work!

Replied 25/01/2021
Alan

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

Outstanding customer service and quick to learn!

Overall this is a solid product with amazing customer support. I love the quick access to chat that allows me to get answers to questions, in the middle of the night or on weekends, or just in the middle of the day. They have been very available and usually I get a very quick solution to any problem I may have. They have tons of very quick YouTube videos you can use as reference and they are up-to-date and very well done. I have actually churned out a complete course in a day, which I was never able to do in my previous software, and it would run on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone without me having to configure anything!

Pros

Very easy to start developing and launching learning since the base product is PowerPoint but they have adapted quizes, interactions and some really nice add-on features that help you turn out very effective and interactive learning courses.

Cons

The inability to link quizzes in a course to get an overall final score. I also did not like that I can't create variables that I can assign values, and then use them in either text, or calculations, or whatever else I needed.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Alan,
It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your Cons, could you please wrap it as a feature request and send more details to [email protected]?
Thank you and keep up the great work!

Replied 25/01/2021
Ken

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

iSpring - Classroom to Rapid eLearning

My overall experience with iSpring is that it is a great tool for rapidly developing eLearning content, which is essential in these changing times where classroom-based course are rapidly want to move into digital learning.
The software caters for your individual level of expertise helping new developers to quickly publish their content, through to advanced, experienced developers to make the content sing and dance. Great product and would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Level of integration with PowerPoint, capturing all the functionlity, from animations and sequencing to triggers and interactivity.
My clients can be comfortable in the knowledge that they have a futureproof master file (in the form of PowerPoint), which they can easily find alternative developers to continue the good work. It also means they don't have to unravel their courses from a dedicated platform should they make the choice to switch.
The functionality built into Quizmaker, offers most of the question types you could realistically use.
The HTML5 publishing format is seemless with all the devices and browser that I have come across.

Cons

You have to be very careful about names and file paths, because it can easily get confused and then potentially delete the quiz files.

Adobe Captivate and Articulate 360

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

PowerPoint, software UX, ease of use, flexiblity and futureproofing.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

Less complicated than the other two. It has stayed true to keeping PowerPoint as the base authoring tool. It has the potential, in the right hands to be much more powerful and fit for purpose than built-in LMS authoring solutions.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Ken,
Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's extremely amazing to hear that you are so confident in iSpring tool that you'd recommend it to anyone :)
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well.
If any questions come up, please shoot a message to [email protected] - our specialists are always at your service!

Replied 23/12/2020
Jo

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

easy to use on all devices

Besides the heavy prizing for occasinal use iSpring is fully professional for creating e-learning content, easy to use and very easy to learn. Only the management of earlier produced questions and quiz content is not yjet fully understood - I somehow can't trace, where questions and quizzes are saved in which kind of files. Only this management of already produced content and one only type of question I miss in iSpring. The badly needed question would be one, where I can have picture in the background and place any windows in the foreground to be filled in (eg to simulate working over of a form or graph ore formula.

Pros

Much learning content was developped in any version of powerpoint. Due to iSpring solutions it was easy to reactivate these contents and to have them userfriendly aveliable for any device on a server. Really no headche with lenght and with of any devices in use, just publish the powerpoint with 4 clicks into the www.
The upgrade of powerpoint content by including rated questions and tests with the iSpring testing tool added much didactional value. I on't make use of the iSpring server, I run the content on my homepage only.

Cons

For my use of only 20% of the capacity of iSpring (interactive quizzes & ppt-slide publication for any device) I would like to pay less and only for the features I really use ore only the minimal time in a month, I am using this software. As a retired teacher I get an educational reduction on the full prize, but this is still quite a financial expense in the budget of an old man, whose quizzes and learning slides are for free for all students.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Jo,
Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's nice to hear that you are happy with the solution.
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, please contact our tech support: [email protected] One of our specialists will be happy to assist you!

Replied 06/10/2020
Shane
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

Full Set of Features to Create Custom Online Courses

We have found iSpring to be very helpful in our goals to provide professional training tools to our dealer members. It is our goal to eventually have about 20 educational courses available for them to use whenever they need them. So far, the feedback from our members has been very positive, so we look forward to continuing our use of the iSpring software.

Pros

It was easy to setup an iSpring account for our association. Though we only have a few employees, we represent a much larger collection of individual member companies. We are using iSpring to help those member companies hire and train their new employees for sales and service positions. There are plenty of features available in iSpring to help us draft, edit and publish professional looking online courses with animation, audio and testing functions, plus options for custom reports, completion certificates. If you are familiar with PowerPoint, you should have no problem at all with mastering the iSpring suite.

Cons

Sadly, there have been an ongoing list of things that makes iSpring buggy at times. Some are just things we needed that were not already part of the original solution (like setting up multiple organization admins for each of our member companies), or things we experienced as we began using it more often (like audio capture that was inconsistent in quality). Most of these things were solved with some software fixes by the iSpring support team, while for others, we were given temporary workarounds that sufficed. There are still a number of open issues pending resolution in forthcoming updates, but I expect that the iSpring team is working on them based on the priority level across all their customers.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Shane,
Thank so very much for publishing your detailed review about iSpring products (I assumed that you use iSpring LMS as well, please correct me if I am wrong) and service :)
Also I'd like to thank you on behalf of the whole iSpring team for helping us to make our products even better by submitting your feature requests!
Keep up the great work and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well as well !

Replied 27/03/2020
Burt
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

Can not live without ISpring

Amazing

Pros

This is the most amazing help mate to produce stunning presentations with a "WOW Factor" that keeps the audience attentive and eyes wide open.

PowerPoint by itself is boring, dull and quite frankly worthless unless you have ISpring attached too it.

Before I purchased this add-in, I found or should I say heard a lot of snoring in our audience.

Now with ISpring, all eyes and ears are alive and clapping. I like to take the credit for this but the credit should go to the ISpring add-in.

Thank you so much and by the way, I have never had such great and immediate support as I get from ISpring. Support is important to our company as we are fast-paced.

I needed additional activation on a crashed desktop with a reinstall and within 5 minutes [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 2:27 AM had me up and running post-haste.

If only the Microsoft and Adobe support was like ISpring, the world would be a much easy place to complete project.

Cons

There is not a thing missing that I can think of. ISpring does it all.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Burt,
Thank YOU so much for such kind words about iSpring products and service...This means the world to us!
What else can we say, we'll try to keep that bar high for all the iSpringers out there! :)
And you, please keep creating better content for all the learners!

Replied 11/03/2020
TAYLOR

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

Great Software for Online Training Business

I have built a very successful business developing and marketing online prep courses for helping people pass vocational exams, like entry-level law enforcement or certification, etc. My tutorials and practice quizzes are packaged into over 40 different products. Over 10,000 users have benefited from these courses. My business has earned over 600 5-star reviews on ShopperApproved during the past 12 months.
Customer support is one of the best I have experienced in many years of software use. Customer support issues come up when Google or Microsoft make changes that iSpring product have to adapt to. Great support personnel - available, smart, friendly, followup, etc.

Pros

Ability to prepare and publish great tutorials using PowerPoint as the basis is terrific. User interface is intuitive and comprehensive. Results are high quality and attractive.
Quiz development and deployment is also very easy and comprehensive. The wide range of interactive questions that can be achieved is impressive. Quizzes are attractive in appearance and offer great options for how they perform.
Output of both quizzes and tutorials are excellent for both desktop and mobile devices across both Android and Apple devices.

Cons

I now have a library of over 100 quizzes and tutorials. There is no easy ability to Search for a text string in these source files if I need to repair an error reported to me by my students.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

Ease of use. PowerPoint based. No Flash, HTML5 supported. Easy to deploy on both desktop and mobile platforms. Runs well on both Android and Apple devices.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Taylor,
Thank you so much for sharing your story about using iSpring. We are extremely happy to hear that it works well for your needs and hope that it keeps serving well. We are also glad that you are satisfied with how our tech support addresses clients' cases!
As per your Cons, could you please send a little more details to [email protected]? Our team will be glad to look into them!

Replied 11/03/2020
Jesse

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

Great product! + horrible sales techniques for after purchase upgrade subscriptions :(

The product itself works very well, is easy to navigate, and tech support is excellent for your first year. If you don't expect to need tech support much after using the product - BEWARE!

Pros

This product offered us an affordable, easy to use tool to convert powerpoint lectures and audio files into formats best suited for offering our online courses. It has worked very well and produces high quality HTML5 files that render well across all devices. Initially, they also had excellent customer support during the sales/trial period and during the one -year of tech support included. more on that later...

Cons

At the end of our first year of use, the tech support that was included with the software expired. That was no problem at first as we knew how to use the software and it was working great. However, when we went to use the software after the IT expiration, iSpring was gone from our toolbar. We were prompted to purchase a ridiculously expensive subscription for ongoing tech support. The smallest plan given was substantially higher than the great price we got on a LIFETIME licenses. When I wrote customer support to find out how to continue using the product and why it had disappeared since I purchased LIFETIME licenses, they repeatedly told me they couldn't answer my question since I had not purchased the extended tech support plan. "What?! I purchased LIFETIME licenses, I don't need tech support, I need your product to continue working as it has." Eventually after much frustration, someone told me I had to reload the software with my license key. Seriously bad sales strategy.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Jesse,
Thank you so much for your detailed review of iSpring products and service. We appreciate your taking the time to submit it here on Capterra.
As per your Cons, let me please note that whenever a customer contacts us regarding any installation matters we assist with no exceptions. As far as I can see you received a response with detailed instructions on resolving the matter via email on the same date you've contacted iSpring Support. Clients with active maintenance plan, however, get immediate help via our online chat. Maybe that's what got you confused.
For those who do not wish to continue with the Maintenance plan, we have a vast collection of helpful resources available online, such as video tutorials, help docs, articles, webinars, FAQs: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support. We also have social media pages where anybody can ask our community any question about iSpring.
Hope that helps!

Replied 06/02/2020

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

iSpring: The most Robust eLearning Tool

We absolutely love iSpring. Because it's PowerPoint based, our SMEs immediately feel comfortable helping us generate content. It has wonderful interactions we can add to the course to keep our learners engaged, narration is a breeze to edit and add. Any PPT animations carry over to the published course. It's awesome!

Pros

What I love most about iSpring Quite is how robust it is. There is an option for every scenario when it comes to deployment. Whether it's quiz grading/scoring, complete/incomplete, SCORM versions, allowing the learning to skip around or required to view sequentially, there is an option for everything! The ability to customize the GUI to match any corporate branding standards is very nice. Finally, the HTML5 deployment method allows for a single publish that will work on PC, Mac, any mobile device, tablets, etc.

Cons

Because the tool is so robust, there are options everywhere. While they are group well according to what you're working on, sometimes, it's difficult to find a one tick box that does a very specific thing. I would also like to see more collaboration tools. We have a specific preset of branding standards and options that we like to use, but we are a team of three. So, getting all three developers to use the exact same settings can be cumbersome.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello,
Thank you for your detailed review of iSpring Suite :) We are happy to hear that iSpring made it to become your solution. Hope it keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, could you please forward them to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be happy to look into them!

Replied 13/08/2019
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 15/09/2018

It's been an excellent product for me

Pros

I've been using the software for almost a year and it is incredibly user-friendly. Being simple doesn't mean few features. It's packed with lots of great features, yet they made it very easy for someone to buy the program and get started without having to read a manual how to use it, like some of the other course maker programs. Right out of the box you can get started. Their fantastic content library if you are doing interactions where people have to think through situations, they also offer lots of great background templates which I've used and presentation designs if you're not too sure how to design your PowerPoint, or just aren't good at it and want some help. They make a lot of great resources if you get the full suite? Even without the full suite, the program itself is just too easy to work with. Once I was ready to upload the program, all I have to do is click the button Publish, and the conversion and upload to place. No FTP or anything else involved. Once it uploads, it brought me to the online host of the course, allowing me to rename it to make other additions to tell the user what the course is about.

I also like that there are so many different options for creating quizzes, tests, and survey questions that are not graded. Additionally, I love the fact that they offer so much in their help section, all of the regular webinars that they host, and the massive library of help available on YouTube and their website. I find their customer service absolutely excellent

Cons

While other programs may offer more interaction options, I think for the average to somewhat advanced user, iSpring is top notch. I can't really call it a negative because in order to do all these other advanced features, I've seen them but I have absolutely no idea how to utilize their features. That would take a lot of learning on my part, and I don't have the time to learn and intricate program. I needed to hit the ground running, and iSpring did just that.

As I type this, I realize the section is meant for Cons, but there really isn't any to speak of.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi and THANK YOU greatly for posting such a wonderful review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning.
Keep it up :)

Replied 17/09/2018
Jonathan

Reviewed on 13/04/2018

Ease of Use combined with Excellent Customer Service and Available Workshops made this a fit...

It helped us move our training programs forward. As content developers AND trainers, the iSpring Suite really made things a lot easier for us. We were also new to the concept of interactive content development, so we were thrilled to witness that iSpring was extremely easy to learn and start using. We feel there is much more for us to do with it, which is why we are looking forward to acquiring Version 9 soon.

Pros

Ease of Use - The fact that iSpring Suite integrates directly into Power Point makes life so much easier for us.

Excellent for New Trainers or Content Developers - The ease of use made this purchase an excellent decision for us. Our company's training department was founded only 4 years ago. After the first few years we wanted to step it up a notch by developing interactive modules that would help us diversify the way we deliver content. iSpring made this possible and very easy. Not only is the software extremely easy to understand, iSpring also offers regular workshops to its users that help any new content developer master the Suite and strengthen their ability to create interactive modules that stand out.

Excellent Customer Service - Very quick to respond to any questions and the staff is very friendly. They are also very receptive to feedback and look to make improvements to their product often based on such.

SCORM Compliant - Convert all of the content created with the Suite into a SCORM Compliant packages for your LMS. The SCORM export supports Flash & HTML5. You also have the ability to adjust the export quality of the media in your module. Lastly, iSpring modules can also be viewed via mobile & offline using their iOS or Android app. Reporting works flawlessly.

Quiz Maker is Amazing - It has all the essentials you need + more. I got to play around with Version's 9 Quiz Maker also and already witnessed many improvements from aesthetics to performance.

Cons

Version 8's Module Player for Exported E-Modules didn't always behave the same way as the Power Point presentation would on its own. Various media items or features in Power Point, such as Gif Images, overlapping audio files, or "exciting" animations/transitions, although supported, would at times behave differently in the Suite's Module Player (used for LMS Delivery) vs. the Power Point itself.

Version 8 Quiz Maker's Document Recovery never worked for us (if there was even one). The quiz maker doesn't have an "auto-save" feature. Sometimes if you imported any extraneous media file the quiz maker would crash making us lose our progress from the last manual save. We eventually got in the habit of saving frequently, as anyone should, but a revamped document recovery feature would be helpful.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hello Jonathan,
Thanks SO MUCH for such a detailed review of iSpring products and services. We are absolutely sure it will be super useful to anyone looking for an eLearning solution.
Keep it up! :)

Replied 16/04/2018
Mindy

Reviewed on 30/08/2017

My experience with iSpring Suite has been great, especially the customer service!

Well, I have been using the software for only a couple months so it has not been long enough to see the benefits from this software.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is an add on for powerpoint, so if you are familiar with powerpoint then it is not very difficult to learn. I did have to teach myself how to use the iSpring Suite tab, but the customer support team makes the process easy! My Customer Care Manager, Max Ionin, provided me with access to many training videos and was always available on email if I ever had the slightest question. The other pro that separated iSpring from other LMS softwares is they built a special custom plan for my company that fit our needs, what great customer service!

Cons

I really have had a positive experience with this software, but I am going to provide you some things I hope to see updates on in the future. The number one improvement I want iSpring to make in the very near future is MAC COMPATIBILITY. I work on the marketing team so I have to use a Mac, and for iSpring Suite I had to order a windows computer which made it 10 times harder for me since I have no idea how to use windows. I figured out a loop hole for me, where I create my content on powerpoint using my Mac, and any content I need to create using the iSpring Tab I switch over to the windows computer. However, that really slows down my productivity. The second thing I don't really like is when you create a quiz in the iSpring Suite tab, it brings you to a pop up where you create the quiz there instead of directly in powerpoint. I don't know if there would be a way to even fix this, but it gets confusing for me when update/edit the powerpoint on my Mac, send it to the windows computer, and have to add the quiz back in the edited version. I know my situation is different, but I am just providing insight to my experience. Overall I love this software, but the reason I gave 4 stars to "ease of use" was simply because I couldn't have the software on my MAC computer.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Hi Mindy!
Thank you very much for sharing your sincere feedback about iSpring products and service! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that it will be of help to anyone looking for an authoring solution. And I forwarded your requests to Max, so that he can share with iSpring Product Development team!
Keep up the great work!! :)

Replied 31/08/2017