About Ringover

Ringover is the no.1 business phone system that gives you unlimited calls to 110 countries, video conferencing, SMS and group messaging, call recording, call whispering and more features focused on improving your teams productivit...

4.7

Browse Ringover Reviews

Cyril
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 15/07/2022

Telephony for flexibility

Pros

make a call, transfert it is easy. Setting up a standard with it's own options is very usefull and the mot important thing is that you can manage a calendar for every operator.

Cons

There's some issues about the stability of communication, and the software (desktop app) comes with multiple bugs.

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

For the princing cheapier.

Response from Ringover

Hello Cyril,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback. We're happy to learn that you find our solution very user-friendly.

Regarding the difficulties that you found, we're currently working to improve the overall quality of our product. However, our support team is available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm (CET) and Saturdays from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm (CET) by phone at +33 1 84 80 08 00 and preferably by email at [email protected] Please do not hesitate to contact them, if ever you're still having issues, they'll be more than happy to help you with them.

We wish you the best.

Sincerely,
The Team Ringover

Replied 05/08/2022
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

RingOver as SKYPE alternative

My overall experience tells that with Ringover, I can get great call rates+evaluation tools for team performance.

Pros

Absolutely friendly customer support. Call rates is almost same with Skype. But the quality is much better. No complicated pricing plans or VOIP device requirement. I was surprised why they are not popular like other companies. You can easily track the number calls of yours and your team members. For sales team admin it is essential feature to evaluate the team's engagement. You can receive voice messages via the virtual number. Basic Plan includes virtual switchboard. All the features are easily managed by admin dashboard. Mobile App version works properly. They offer free Trial and they did not charge me for package installation.

Cons

Now I do not have problem with Ringover. But during purchasing and installing the package you need a contact with someone from team. It is not a con but can be automatic process.

Dialpad, Viber, RingCentral MVP and Zoom Phone

Reasons for Choosing Ringover

Well, Internet access was limited in my country. I had to use VPN to access my paid Skype subscription. But they blocked my account. I wrote to customer support but they did not help. Overall, I paid for the subscription which I could not use. So I discovered RingOver with the better rates and more functionalities.

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

I checked all these softwares and even more of them simply dont remember their name. All of them were complicated or expensive. I even could not use Viber for trial period. Zoom phone did not even offer trial period and sales representative was not responsive enough. Some of them offered long term plans without trial period which was expensive and quality was under question. And charge even for package delivery to the account was expensive.

Response from Ringover

Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

Replied 21/12/2020
Ivo
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

Ringover is my preferred VoIP Solution

We have fully integrated Ringover with our automated outbound sales campaigning as well as inbound service desks, the API is well documented and the team at Ringover is to 99% super responsive and helpful!

Technical issues are being treated very transparent and are usually quickly resolved.

Pros

Ringover is one of the few providers that operate their own network, in comparison to many other providers that use third parties. This hands you a couple of advantages e.g. amount of available phone numbers.

Cons

Currently Ringover does not support user account for support functions free of charge. So if I have to give access to an accountant or technician inside my organisation I have to have a paid licence for them which I find very annoying.

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

Best value for money and flexibility in scaling up their product insight our organisation

Response from Ringover

Hello,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with your team!

Replied 18/06/2021

Top Ringover Alternatives

Rashad
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

VOIP system that keeps us selling more

Generally, it is a great opportunity to have a better alternative as we used Skype for years. After having smoothness in the working process with updates it will be the best of the market

Pros

It has a great interface that enables me to find what I need from a tool list. It has a feature of recording that I do not need to buy another app for recording my calls as I did before when I was using Skype. It offers various platforms for use that make it pretty easy to get into the app wherever I am.

Cons

I did not lot the coverage of the package I did purchase Europe for my calls but it did not include Turkey so that I should buy the Turkish package separately and with this, the amount I will spend will exceed my budget.

Response from Ringover

Hello Rashad, Thank you very much for your review ! We are happy to see that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover.

Replied 21/12/2020

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

I have always been finely attended to each time I needed help during my call center set up

Pros

Easy to use : I could set up my call center in a few hours
Many functionalities and reports available
Zendesk integration for my customer service management

Cons

I could not easily create a bilingual call center

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

Cheaper with more features and funtionalities

Response from Ringover

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are happy to know that our solution allows you to quickly and easily set up our call center.

Have a nice day,

Replied 19/10/2021
Alexander
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 25/06/2021

Why would you not choose Ringover?

Fully enjoyed the beginning and over a year on we still feel the same.

Pros

The ability to have clear visibility of users on calls, listen in, whisper to the user or take over the call. Having a dashboard that is clear and easy to use for all users when put on a big screen, the quick responses of the Ringover team.

Cons

Currently having to pay in euros, which is a very minor issue.

Reasons for Choosing Ringover

Poor sound quality, call kept dropping off, visibility of calls was minimal, customer service was lacking.

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

Price, configurability and finally, the Ringover team members I was in contact with.

Response from Ringover

Hello,

Replied 29/06/2021
Daniela

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

How is ringover on a daily usage

Pros

I like that you can use everywhere, a computer on phone and be assigned different location of numbers. This is very useful when you have clients in some location but you are not physically there.

Cons

That sometimes, even if the app is open, I am not receiving the notification so I lose the calls.

Response from Ringover

Hello Daniela,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with your team!
Good day and see you soon !

Replied 01/03/2021
Shishir

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

A simple and powerful tool

Helps me a great deal get my calls through.

Pros

The integrations, the click to call feature, power dialer and the customer service

Cons

The fact that some calls to specific countries get dropped off after a very specific period. Example: 3 mins

After a dropped call, you continue to hear the other person’s recorded voice in loop.

Response from RingOver

Hello Shishir,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know that you found Ringover to be a simple and powerful tool!

We have noted your comment regarding dropped calls to specific countries. Can you send us more details at [email protected] when convenient?

Emin
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 25/10/2020

Experience on Ring Over

The overall experience is good but the website of the app is terrible for getting information about the packages. I was not expecting this much quality that is why I would say it pays off.

Pros

The interface is amazing. I want to note that the possibility to get voice message is the best as the same feature was not possible for skype

Cons

the packages, it is somehow limited. I see it as a new player and I think it should offer the packages that TUrkey and countries like it should be included in the same package with Europe

Response from Ringover

Hello Emin,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

We are happy to learn that you are enjoying Ringover and have seen first-hand the value it brings to any business.

We would love to offer unlimited calls to all parts of the globe but for now you can call without limits to 80 landline and mobile destinations across different continents. We even offer virtual landline and mobile numbers in many of these locations.

Thanks again for choosing Ringover. We look forward to continue working with you!

Replied 06/11/2020
Thorsten

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Why we decided for ringover

I like the product in the daily work

Pros

It‘s very easy to implement within a organization. Intuitive handling

Cons

Switch user to snooze if they forgot it by themselfe.

Aircall and Toky

Reasons for Choosing Ringover

The UI and UX was not as We need it for our processes. The integration to our CRM was not possible in a easy way!

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

The product packaging fits best to our requirements.

Response from RingOver

Hello Thorsten,

So happy to hear about your positive experience. We are extremely honoured to be working with your team and we look forward to continuing the journey together as your VoIP provider!

Santosh

Great Application and high uptime

Great, Easy and Transparency.

Pros

We have been using Ringover more than 2 years. Call quality are very high and the services are all the time up. The admin panel UI is very friendly. Any layman can understand and use it. Services are always good and billing is very transparent. While dialing the number only one would get to know how much the call would cost. We are happy with Ringover and continue to use the same further.

Cons

There are no cons as such. If there is any issue, team will sort it out within mentioned TAT.

Response from RingOver

Hello Santosh,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and for sharing your 5 star review! We look forward to continue working with your team at Unichrone.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

Easiest Phone Provider System through the App and Web

The once I contacted support to change a phone number they were brilliant. A fast response and they dealt with the issue straight away. Many companies sent a generic reply with a link to a help page but Ringover just actioned what I asked.

Pros

The Ringover system has been very simple to set up, manage and use. The mobile app works seemlessly without having to configure all the settings like other VoIP providers. The app doesn't seem to drain the phone battery much either. The web interface is not just a administration portal but allows calling from within a web browser. Love it!

In addition, the service has the option to integrate with CRM include custom built systems through the API

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. We can always say the cost because we want to save money but the service is worth the money.

Response from Ringover

Hello James,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with you !
Have a good day !

Replied 04/03/2021
Julie
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Ringover Review

I am hugely impressed with Ringover’s platform, I have been using it for a number of months now and find it’s features offer a much better all-round business tool than the other VoIP solutions I have used in the past. The free calls not only include UK geographic and mobile but also international calls which has saved me a fortune compared to any other system I’ve used as I do often need to call abroad. I love the fact that I can use the video conferencing facility from the same platform with no time or user limitations, it’s enabled me to conduct much bigger and more flexible meetings online which has been invaluable during the pandemic restrictions. In addition using Ringover as my main business platform also allows me to send text messages, keeping all communications in one place. I truly value the business benefits since moving to Ringover.

Pros

Free Calls Internationally
Unlimited video users
Unlimited video time
SMS

Cons

I haven't discovered anything I don't like

Response from Ringover

Hello,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using our solution. Looking forward to continue working with your team!

Replied 09/07/2021
Giuseppe

Completly recommended

Rapidity and efficent, thanks to Ringover, very good service. I'll download app version to do my job from my smartphone.

Pros

I love authomatic recovered calls. I can listen again the call to remember what my customer said. I love also the possibility to call directly clicking on telephone numbers from different website.

Cons

I don't like when the call is silent. I mean, when I don't ear any sound, no ringing. It's need to me to understand about the call direction.

Response from RingOver

Hello Giuseppe,

Thanks for your 5 star review!! So proud to hear that you have fallen in love with Ringover.

Jack
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

Great for training and international calls

Pros

Being able to listen into calls for training purposes is very useful and really helps our training scheme

Cons

Sometimes there is delay which can make it more difficult to have a fluid conversation - doesn't happen often though

Response from Ringover

Hello Jack,
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience with Ringover.
Good day and see you soon !

Replied 18/06/2021
Jose

Good VoIP service

It completely replaced our previous VoIP service and we are much better with RingOver.

Pros

Really easy to use and setup for a team.

Cons

Sometimes it breaks and there have been a few shortages in the past few months.

Reasons for Choosing Ringover

We were not happy with their service.

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

We had a bad experience with Aircall before

Response from RingOver

Hello Jose,

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review. We are so proud to have you as a client!

Feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] for any assistance needed.

Stefan

Reviewed on 21/05/2021

Nice service for our business

Great product

Pros

Ease of use, ability to add on features when we need them, view logs etc.

Cons

Nothing major really, we were an early adopter of the software as have seen it grow into a great product.

Response from RingOver

Hello Stefan, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our service with us.

Replied 25/05/2021
Maxime

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

RingOver is a really good product - good compromised

Pros

Many things: easy to setup, the IVR, really easy to deploy inside my company.
And the "monitoring" is really interesting.
The redirection of the calls in function of the different rules is really interesting.

Cons

Sometimes we had some trouble with the communication, people didn't hear us well.
And the Chrome extension isn't working very well, sometimes we someone call me it doesn't ring but it works on the mobile app.

Reasons for Switching to Ringover

The administration console is more easy to understand and setup, there are more options than aircall and the pricing plan is more understandable than your concurrents.

Response from RingOver

Hello Maxime,

Thanks a lot for your warm feedback!

We have been working really hard on simplifying our pricing and the overall user experience. So happy to hear that you have benefited from this!

Looking forward to working more with your team at Artifakt :)

Replied 18/06/2020
Soumaya
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 19/10/2021

ringover

we have a daily use of it since we got a call center

Pros

Ringover is really effective as it is time saving + It help us to do report

Cons

There is nothing we like least about this software.

Response from Ringover

Hello Soumaya,

Thank you for this great comment ! We are happy to know that you like our solution! We do everything we can to make it user friendly for our customers and allow them to provide top customer service whatever the situation !

We look forward to continuing with you.

Replied 26/10/2021
Pascal
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

About Ringover Experience

Pros

I am very satisfied with ringover in addition to the intuitive console,
The application also allows me to call and retrieve all my calls abroad with a simple WIFI connection.

Cons

t's hard to say what I didn't like about RINGOVER
because I really believe that all is well.
Can be the price "not expensive enough"

Response from Ringover

Hello Pascal,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that our IP telephony solution is providing you with a quality service when you are moving on a daily basis!

We look forward to keep working with you,

Replied 08/10/2021
Pedro

Room to improve

Pros

Easy to use, very handy mobile app and chrome extension. Never experienced any issue getting through during calls.

Cons

Some parts of the UI are a bit clunky and appear not to have been localised, text in French appears here and there in the app and in emails. Also it would be great to have a filter to not to be notified of incoming calls for a particular line if you have more then one number, at the moment it is all or nothing.

Response from RingOver

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Pedro! We are happy to learn about your positive experience notably with the app and Chrome extension.

Thanks for pointing out how we can improve our in-app text and in our emails. The relevant people have been made aware to make the necessary changes.

Regarding notifications for incoming calls, there is actually an option for deactivating notifications for certain users via your IVR settings. Your CSM can help you with this so feel free to reach out at [email protected]

Thanks again for rocking with us!

Luis

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

Great Call Center App

We have had a great experience with Ringover so far.

Pros

Easy to use and implement. Great management and monitoring tools. Outstanding customer support. Multi language. Free calling to multiple countries.

Cons

We have had sporadic connectivity issues but the have been promptly resolved

Response from Ringover

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your wonderful review!
Our whole team is happy to work with you.
If ever you need some additional advice on how to reduce connectivity issues , please reach out at [email protected]

Replied 16/09/2021
Will

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Ringover is not over sold

good

Pros

integration with salesforce is good, overall quality of calls are good. There are some nifty features like note-taking and more.

Cons

VoiP always has some reliability issues and this has shown up once or twive

Response from RingOver

Hello Will,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are extremely happy to hear about your positive experience. Happy to have you as a client and feel free to reach out if you need some tips on how to improve voice quality.

Eddie

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Easy of use

Statistics function
Fully virtualized (no hardware)

Cons

Customization of the dashboard, which can still be improved

Response from Ringover

Hello Eddie,
Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback. We are happy to learn that you're enjoying using Ringover. Looking forward to continue working with you!

Replied 19/07/2021
ismail

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

Ringover

'i'm using ringover to contact my clients

Pros

Very fast, i find it very pratical and easy to use, this software is very useful for my job

Cons

Their nothing i don't like on Ringover maybe sometimes the voice mail doesn't work

Response from Ringover

Hello Ismail,

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our solution. Your comments are taken into account, so we can improve our product even more.

Replied 29/09/2021