About LearnDash

LearnDash is a cloud-based learning management platform that helps educational institutions and businesses of all sizes design, track and sell online coursework. Prime features of LearnDash include a custom course builder,...

4.7

Browse LearnDash Reviews

Will

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

LMS Management for Online E-Learning Course Catalog

Overall, LearnDash has made managing a large catalog of content (50 + courses) very easy. I can quickly add courses, and the quality looks great. The features I get with video lessons, feel like custom developement and something I paid ALOT of money for, but they are included for free.

Pros

Learndash is incredible easy to get up and running. I loved how easy it is to create courses, add lessons and quickly get a catalog of content up and running. I was transferring courses from pages and posts that I had manually created, and moving to LearnDash allows me to move and work so much faster, plus it's alot easier for students to navigate.

All of my content is videobased and their video progression features and integrations with Vimeo are amazing. The ability to remember your location in a video so that when you come back to it, it's there waiting for you-is a feature that feels like it should cost, much, much more.

Cons

Initially I had purchased LearnDash and asked for my money back, because I felt like it was too focused on being a solution for higher ed. I didn't need certificates, or quizzes, or homework uploads, just the ability for students to watch video lessons. But.. after digging in the second time, I realized I don't have to use all of those things. While there are alot of features, I don't have to use those.

Teachable, Podia and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to LearnDash

I wanted to stay on an open platform and own my content. LearnDash allowed me to quickly transfer my existing posts and pages into their platform and continue owning my content and processing payments through Stripe.
USMAN ZAFAR

Reviewed on 08/10/2021

Best LMS plugin for online courses website/platform

Pros

LearnDash is the best LMS plugin for WordPress. We are using this plugin since 2018 and it's a top tier LMS plugin to build an online courses website. One can easily intergrate learndash LMS plugin and offer online courses or trainings. There's also an opportunity to offer paid courses and collect payments using PayPal, stripe etc. LearnDash plugin has a lot of built-in features
1. Drag and drop course builder
7. Discussion forums
8. Course points
9. Leaderboard
10. Assignments
We are using for our college and during corona it's best deal that we are using learndash plugin. There are nearly 20 courses on our site, lot of advanced quizzes (5 types pf quizzes offered by learndash plugin), classwise leaderboards in which we can show leaderboards easily on any page using shortcodes. We are also offering badges and certificates on course completion and the best thing is certificate builder is a builtin functionality in learndash plugin, you can easily collect assignments and mark easily by advanced features. LearnDash LMS is also a best tool to offer trainings for your staff, teachers and team members. One can easily earn by teaching skills and by selling courses on the website. Our college is also offering services for others and we are building course websites for other schools and colleges and the good thing is they are very happy with learndash LMS.

Cons

Learndash LMS is the best WordPress plugin and we are not facing any problem yet. Only the thing is the plugin price is a little high. I suggest learndash to announce special packages for the students and teachers as it's not easy for students and teachers to manage such amount. I believe in front of learndash features current price is nothing but I still suggest learndash officials to announce special packages for students and teachers. We are a lot happy with it and not facing any problem yet. It's fast and secure. Thanks learndash team.

Nano

Reviewed on 08/03/2021

E-learning Test Prep Perspective

So far it has been pretty good. Setting it up was just what i expected - lots of youtube videos and trial and error. But when you get the hang of it building courses and everything is fun and smooth. Support has been great.

Pros

- Course creation is intuitive.
- User friendly.
- Layout of course is practical.
- Documentation is handy along with "how to...in LearnDash" youtube videos.
- It is a right level of simple. Not to the point where it is too simple where you don't feel like it delivers value to the students and not to advanced where it is too difficult for students to use.
- Support is helpful.

Cons

- I think you should have the option to mark anything complete.
- Add more options to the outline of course. As of now there is only Course, Topics, and Quizzes. It would be handy if you could add homework Assignments and Handouts. Within these Assignments and or Handouts there is checklist that students could follow to check progress of there homework completion. After the checklist is completed only then would the overall progress bar change.
- You should be able to save quiz progress. Some quizzes we have are 100 questions and act more as homework (so students do not finish them in one go).
- There should be better quiz reporting. Being able to evaluate your own quiz (and even homework) performance effectively is the difference between succeeding and failing. If students could get detailed breakdowns to their performance they could recognize patterns, identify strengths and weaknesses, and ultimately better aim their study efforts. If reporting was to be better it also needs to be intuitive and user friendly. So easy to read graphs and charts, filter options, careful organization of subjects versus performance, and so on.
- aesthetics of login pop-up page should have more customization options.
- With the pandemic and current era we live in the Zoom feature/ integration should come with product.

Top LearnDash Alternatives

Don

Reviewed on 04/06/2020

I chose LearnDash for flexibility

I've been very pleased with LearnDash. It's well-designed, well-documented, and well-supported. It scales well and I look forward to continuing to work with it well into the future.

Pros

I had been using a hosted LMS, but grew frustrated with the artificial limitations imposed on me by its design. I made the decision to switch to LearnDash for the flexibility, so that I would be able to manage and present my courses in whatever way I deemed appropriate for my customers, and so that I would have full control of my content. (The hosted LMS would not let me keep my own backups!) I also wanted to have full control of the user experience.

Cons

There really aren't any cons, as long as you understand this is a large application with many options. The learning curve is substantial, but absolutely worth the time and effort required to master it.

Teachable, Kajabi and LearnUpon

Reasons for Choosing LearnDash

See my previous comments.

TalentLMS

See above.
Levi
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

All the basics covered with a great interface

So far, there hasn't been anything missing from LearnDash. We were able to launch our online learning program in just a few days. The learning curve was easy to overcome and we were able to get all of our content online with no problems.

Each time we were stuck on something the documentation was able to steer us to the right answer and the one time we needed to reach out to support, their response was quick and helpful.

Pros

We purchased LearnDash to integrate with MemberPress. Because of this, we do not use any of the payment, membership, or subscription functions in LearnDash. We use it exclusively to present courses, record quiz scores, and provide certificates.

For those tasks, LearnDash is the perfect tool. The tools to build your content are drag and drop simple and the management tools are easy to understand.

Integration with WordPress core functions and with the MemberPress system are flawless and we never had to tinker with them. Just installed the LearnDash plugin and got to work.

A highlight was the "Focus Mode" feature for the actual learning environment. It provided a clean, good looking interface for our students and took exactly zero time to tweak. We just flipped the switch and had a great looking online classroom tool. If we want to hire designers later to build us pages that are more branded, we can. But Focus Mode allowed us to launch faster, with a better looking product, for no additional cost.

Cons

Student reporting is adequate, but a little unimpressive. There are reports that can be downloaded, but there is no real dashboard to track student progress.

Reasons for Switching to LearnDash

MemberPress has a module for online courses, but it did not have the feature set we needed for our product.
Dianne

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

My Take on LearnDash

Because of issues we've had that were solved by tech support Dan, we haven't yet done an official launch although our plan is to launch on July 3. I would say that my overall experience has been a mixture of frustration and joy. It took me a while to learn how to navigate the builder, needing to navigate out of the course section to design the lessons and out of lessons to design topics, but once I worked that out, it's a breeze.
I feel I will know better what real benefits LearnDash has when my students actually start using it.

Pros

It's course builder and the ability to clone courses

Cons

I had to begin learning LearnDash from scratch, while at the same time learning Elimentor and CartFlows. There was a steep learning curve for me. I began when LearnDash 3 was the latest version, and I found it confusing when viewing older tutorials, not realizing I needed to pay attention to when the tutorial was done. I suggest deleting older tutorials. Also, I don't like to call names but I tried to watch several of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s webinars and I found them more confusing than helpful. However, I found [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s tutorials always clear, concise and helpful.[SENSITIVE CONTENT]s instruction about constructing a certificate was the best I found.

Kajabi, Udemy Business and Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to LearnDash

I choose LearnDash because we could install it on our website and have total control without sharing our income with a platform.

Reviewed on 03/04/2018

What a Learning Portal/LMS should be.

I used LearnDash to set up a Learning Portal at my prior organization. it allowed me to deploy content to a large user base through the portal, while also allowing me to track our content being used in their xAPI compliant LMS systems and completions of content through our Help system.

Pros

Building a learning portal on WordPress is brilliant. The core features of LearnDash in creating courses is great. Good quiz engine and solid features for offering and tracking courses with clear progress indicators.

But the true power of LearnDash is that it works with virtually any theme, and expands its utility with the WordPress ecosystem. Aside from solid partner plugins for coursegrids and gradebooks, there are additional tools that really give LearnDash some amazing content features like H5P and tools to embed and track content from leading eLearning tools like Articulate and Adobe. No end in sight.

Cons

The most challenging parts of LearnDash are managing WordPress and Plugins. The challenge of adding more and more features with plugins is the administrative maintenance it requires. Users just need to be very clear that unlike using a vendor LMS that you just upload content, they must be prepared to get "under the hood" to maintain the system. This is common with professional WordPress Administration, but learning professionals who just used an LMS may not be clear on the fact that this does require some web administration skills.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 08/08/2020

Excellent product - terrible support

The Good :
+ Excellent functionality for authoring courses with all expected media types supported
+ Excellent functionality & UX for users taking courses
+ Full-featured for those starting with a blank slate
+ Mobile responsive (with our theme)

The Bad:
- Very hard to integrate with existing customized website (theme, plugins, etc)
- GravityForms integration virtually useless
- Unable to drive course access or pricing based on WP user role
- Apparently no hooks allowing implementer to modify their course enrollment process.

The Ugly
- HORRIBLE SUPPORT!

Pros

The features/functions of this product are top notch. Particularly if you are building a new eLearning site and are willing to use their theme and their UX OOB, this is very easy to implement and has great features.

Cons

The support experience has been horrendous! My task has been to integrate this LMS into an existing website which is very complex and sophisticated, without turning the existing UX on its head. The Support organization has been utterly useless either re-directing me to other plugins or mis-directing me with information that was simply wrong. The GravityForms integration is so poorly conceived as to be useless for my needs, and Support cannot provide any developer-level assistance at all. I've tried everything to get through to them - even contacting the CEO via LinkedIn - with no success. I'm now on the verge of demanding they cancel my license and refund the fee.

Jesus

Reviewed on 11/04/2018

After months of testing Saas and WordPress LMS plugins, LearnDash came out on top.

This software is helping us simplify and streamline our ability to deliver online training to students at an affordable cost.

Pros

We needed many features that were hard to find in SaaS based LMS solutions and WP plugins. Here's a list of features that pushed us towards LearnDash because it worked with our stack or is helping us upgrade it:

1. Integration with Zapier (allows communication with our Podio CRM hub)
2. Integration with any Shopping cart with One-Click Upsells. We will be migrating to SamCart after 6 years with Nanacast.
3. Ability to "Recycle" LMS content. (i.e. use one lecture in multiple classes)
4. Progress % for classes so students can see their progress.
5. Forum integration for class discussions. We chose BBPress and it works perfectly with it.
6. ActiveCampaign integration for email management.

LearnDash included all these features and they work. This was the *only* solution I found after months of testing WP plugins and Saas platforms that met our requirements. So far, setup has gone smooth and updates have not broken anything.

Cons

My biggest con is that this is a WP plugin and I'm hesitant to run mission critical software on WordPress. But since all the SaaS LMS' solutions were missing critical features, I decided to give this a shot.

In order to gain some peace of mind and find a middle of sorts, I decided to go the extremely safe route with hosting and chose Kinsta since they use the Google Cloud and their pricing structure is reasonable. Plus, having a "staging area" is nice along with their daily backups, crazy speed and Nginx reverse proxy caching.

Casey

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

Awesome Tool

Pros

Complete package, well designed and easy to use for a complicated need.

Cons

Initial integration was time-consuming, wished it has better features or a tie-in plugin for user management since WordPress user management is poor. Learn press had compatibility issues with WP User Manager (learn dash restoration process was broken with using wp user manager wouldn't create user password on registration) which left me having to do a lot more work to build a user management process

Reasons for Choosing LearnDash

Easier to use and better for online classes

Reasons for Switching to LearnDash

memberpress was too complicated, too unpolished for our needs
Ederson

Reviewed on 07/05/2022

Excellent platform for online course

Overall, LearnDash is one of the best online course platforms I've seen.

It has all the options that an academy, university, institute, school may need to give their Online courses.

I don't think there is another more complete option to give online courses.

Pros

If you need to create a website that allow you to teach people, then LearnDash is the best solution. I found LearnDash and liked how it had all the features that I needed in order to make this happen. The support team was always there to help me figure out anything I didn't understand, which is why they are so valuable.

It's one of the best and most affordable online learning platforms I have ever come across. I am able to create courses, upload videos, assign quizzes, and keep track of the progress in a single dashboard.

Something very important about this platform is that it allows students to learn at their own pace.

Cons

What LearnDash needs to improve is its design of the courses, the part that the student sees, in my case I have to use other templates to improve the visualization.

Something that I don't know because they haven't implemented is an APP to be able to take the courses from the cell phone.

Reasons for Choosing LearnDash

LearnDash is more complete than LearnPress.

Reasons for Switching to LearnDash

Because LearnDash is more complete.
Philip

Reviewed on 17/03/2022

The best platform I know - but far from perfect

My overall experience is pretty good. Support helped me a lot in the past, though they seem to be not as caring anymore as they once have been. The product is very solid and serves basically all needs one can imagine. I tried some LMS systems, I liked LearnDash the most. Thus, I definitely can recommend the Plugin. :)

Pros

LearnDash is powerful for course creation from A to Z. The course creation possibilities are huge. Everything is flexible, but not too flexible. They are veeeery well integrated with plenty of tools out there. This is very important. They play especially well with BuddyBoss. Thus, I can recommend using both together. BuddyBoss improves the ok design of LearnDash to a brilliant maximum!
I like it a lot, and I am happy to be a long-term LearnDash customer.

Cons

Social learning, interactive learning, and mobile experience are not brilliant. I hope to see improvements in these areas. The mobile experience got improved during the last few months, but social learning and interactive learning are still not enough built-in. They offer h5p integration, which is good, but a native solution would be better. Social learning is basically nonexistent. The only way is to encourage comments on the course page, but that's it.

Robert

Reviewed on 10/05/2021

The most flexible online LMS platform for small to mid-size schools, organizations, and...

LearnDash has been a very helpful tool for many of my clients, whether it was small colleges looking to take courses online, teaching organizations providing Continuing Education Credits, or individual experts looking to take their classes online.

Pros

Because it's based on WordPress, LearnDash not only comes with a lot of customization settings out of the box but plugs into a huge community of themes and plugins that can take your design and functionality practically any conceivable direction!

Cons

Some third-party developers created low-cost add-ons that didn't provide as reliable of a codebase as the core LearnDash software. Stick with reputable developers for third-party add-ons such as those mentioned on their website.

Reasons for Choosing LearnDash

LearnDash provided a larger community with more integrations, a better interface, and additional features.

Reasons for Switching to LearnDash

LearnDash was more flexible and user-friendly it's integration with WordPress provided access to a much wider community.
Rose

Reviewed on 13/02/2019

Very grateful to rep , who has delivered exceptional support, by far the best help desk...

Overall quality of finished workshops is superb, and students express enthusiasm. Originally my designer warned me, "This system is hard to learn, but you'll be pleased with the results. That's true.

I do want to give a shout-out to the support team. Rep has given me exceptional tech support, and I can't imagine a more helpful, knowledgeable, kindly guide to the mysteries and complications of LearnDash.

Pros

The finished product. My workshops have exactly the components I wish: As many lessons per course as I wish, installing video and audio recordings, quizzes, and forums.

Once I learned how to use the software, it leads to a superb product.

Cons

Over-designed! On the whole, from my perspective, LearnDash is difficult to learn; an upgrade has resulted in far too many choices. For example, used to be that I could easily upload a FILL IN THE BLANKS quiz. Learning the new method, with upgrade, was far more difficult. Each question takes about 6 extra steps, compared to one step previously. As an educator, I do find it offensive that it's supposed to be desirable to copy quiz parts and, apparently, crank out as many quizzes as possible. Why not make that a plug-in, rather than standard operating procedure for those of us who create quality workshops and prefer to not over-complicate.

Carlos
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

LearnDash let you build a great e-learning structure

The Learndash team is on it. Once you create a ticket for any question or concern, they will response quick fast, efficient and direct you to the right path with clear instructions. GREAT SUPPORT TEAM!!!!

Pros

It offers deep functionality that lets us build and customized courses for the management team. Very well structured and run smooth.

Cons

Nothing about the functionality of the software , but the integration of third- party plugins to some important functionalities that should have like a robust reporting, a student (user) portal page and a gamification structure.

WPLMS

Reasons for Switching to LearnDash

Scorm capability and other features need it at the time.
Surya

Reviewed on 12/05/2022

Best LMS for WordPress!

My favorite feature is that I can self-host LearnDash on my website, which allows me to use my own URL and save money. It also allows me to select whatever theme builder to use with it, giving me complete control over how my landing and other associated pages appear with no scripting.

Pros

Lessons and courses can be easily created and managed using LearnDash. The best aspect is that it can be completely integrated with the current WordPress site. They also have nice documentation to help you through it. You may even customize them with your preferred page builder, such as Elementor.

Cons

Enrolling several students in a course is difficult, and I have yet to discover a LearnDash plugin that does it properly. Some areas might be difficult to customize the way you desire.

Tutor LMS

WP Courseware and Masterstudy LMS
Luis
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 05/06/2019

Fantastic Front End Design

We have a small CellPhone repair shop in Anaheim, CA.

But over the years technicians around the world have been watching our youtube channel, to the point that now we teach MicroSoldering online to all our students.

LearnDash is helping us with the heavy lifting of putting it together and presenting all the materials to our students on a secuencial matter, pretty awasome piece of software.

Pros

Easy to setup, able to re-use different lessons for different courses.
Good constant flow of information and ideas trough their blog.
Fast customer support response.

Cons

Not able to create the lessons titles inside the course creation.

In my case, I use (Course-Modules-Lessons), I can create the Modules inside the course creation, but the lessons I have to go to lessons and create them outside. (Not a mayor hassle) but would it be very convinient to be able to create them inside the course, only the titles that is.

Also, not being able to 'Clone' an existing course with it's modules, lessons and quizes, but with a bit or looking I was able to find a couple of plugins that did the trick.

Aaron
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 28/12/2020

LearnDash really offers a lot for the cost - well worth every cent!

We've used and extended LearnDash for about a dozen different client sites (I'm a web developer) - it's easy to set up and our easy to show our clients how to use it. When we've needed to, we've extended the plugin with the Uncanny Owl plugin, some of the other plugins, or through custom code.

Pros

LearnDash is easy to set up and works well with WordPress. I've been using LearnDash for over 4 years and each version gets better, with more options and power. It is the best way to offer online courses, either paid or free and we've set it up with grading or certification for several websites. LearnDash has a lot of features including courses, lessons, quizzes, and more. Also there's additional plugins to help extend it further or if you're a PHP programmer, you can extend it even further. It costs but it really is a premium plugin and they do have great support.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve the first time you use it but it's all laid out logically and you'll figure it out in no time. Quizzes can take a while to set up but straightforward. There's a few things that are buried in the settings that can be gotchas but overall a really solid product.

Mike

Reviewed on 23/02/2022

Membership and Course Management

Generally speaking, the documentation is excellent, the customer support has been very positive and helpful, and it's been a good experience.

Pros

Honestly, after banging my head against a wall trying desperately to Frankenstein other options together, I finally broke down and bought LearnDash and wish I had done so sooner. It solved a LOT of stressful issues oof how to create courses online, membership management, and the whole process of putting a system in place that works and doing so in a fairly straightforward way.

Cons

I absolutely hate WordPress. Every time I fix one issue, the solution causes two more. I spend more time building my site and working on it than I do actually creating content. So my only complaint about this software is that I have to use it on Wordpress.

Dave
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

Solid LMS Package

Pros

I started tinkering with LearnDash a few years ago but never launched my initial product. However, I kept my license active and watched as the LD team continued to upgrade and refine the product. I'm very much a DIY developer and I love that this full-featured package allows me to run a very sophisticated LMS system off of WordPress. The Notifications Add-on fills in a missing piece and enables me to create subscription content wit email notification of timed course content.

Cons

When setting up notifications, it's necessary to manually specify a recipient. If you miss this, nobody will get the email. If "user" was the default recipient, you wouldn't have to double-check in most instances. And in the list of notifications, this would be a great setting to be able to change in bulk or at least see in the dashboard without having to open each notification. Also, while I'm able to do this with shortcodes, I'd love to see a header and footer template for email notifications, and maybe even a visual builder.

Rosie

Reviewed on 22/04/2022

The best Learning Management software for WordPress

The ability to quickly add courses and still have a level of quality that's right on point is what makes LearnDash such a valuable tool. The features I get with video lessons look like custom development, which makes the courses look like a great deal of money was spent to create them which is always a plus.

Pros

LearnDash has become quite popular for creating courses. It's flexible and they're also well integrated with other products which is very important. The UI with Elementor is seamless. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to enjoy the best user experience possible. LearnDash provides great content possibilities and documentation but their support is a little less efficient than their software!

Cons

The social learning, interactive learning and mobile experience on the website have room for improvement. The last few months has seen an improvement in the mobile experience, but social learning and interactive learning could be better and more user-friendly. Initial integration was time-consuming and there really isn’t any way around that. I also wish they had better user management options since WordPress user management is not great.

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

LearnDash has nearly made my career

LearnDash has been so useful in my "day job" that I've leveraged my course design into a "side hustle". I honestly don't know what I would do without it.

Pros

I looked at other options, explored Moodle extensively. All our sites are built in WordPress, so I had a fair bit of familiarity - so when I discovered LearnDash, I was excited to try it. This is the exact plugin I needed to solve my compliance and training problems. They keep upgrading its core functionality, I've found other plugins to extend its features, and their support team is very helpful when I make stupid mistakes.

Cons

One would really benefit from a solid understanding of WordPress to make the best use of LearnDash.

Reasons for Switching to LearnDash

WordPress integration and ease of use.
Roisin Anne

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

Great LMS tool with even better support!

LearnDash LMS plug-in was a no-brainer for us. I had actually used it as an end user personally and when my company were looking at investing in an LMS tool, I inspected the code of the tool I had used previously and found out that it was LearnDash. It was an easy sell to decision makers as I had such a great experience from an end user point of view. Since using LearnDash as an admin it has been pretty plain sailing.

Pros

It's easy for non-web dev users to be able to create content and for some of the more tricky parts of the implementation, the LearnDash support team have been excellent. So responsive and always willing to help out. If I could give the support team 20 out 10 I would!

Cons

I think when I began using LearnDash, it wasn't too feature-heavy and there were definitely some things missing that would have been nice. However, 1.5 years down the line the team are rolling out features regularly and making their product more feature-rich.

steve

Reviewed on 26/01/2022

LearnDash review of Uuguul

Well I was first using youtube to share video lesson but with learndash my experience is billions time more intuitive and I also take much more pleasure sharing my content.
For my user also, the course are more structured, information are easier to find and the learning is very pleasing.

Pros

The lesson page are amazing especially when LD is coupled with Presto Player and Buddyboss.
The various courses page are also pretty awesome (again when coupled with BuddyBoss).
The quizz, lessons, courses are overall pretty quick to set up.

Cons

Updating or finding quizz / course / lessons is a real pain.. and I feel a lot of time is lost while adjusting structure of course and all. The builder is amazing but then to change lesson and so on it becomes a rabbit hole and once a lot of lesson and so on are created it becomes a real maze....
I wish the interface would be a bit more minimal so we could maybe see more things at the same time...
Also LD is overall pretty buddy (in term of front end) stuff sometime shows, sometimes not, and I had to ask alternate developper to fix all the issue that are within LD. Also updating the plugin is very scary, as so far I updated two times, and had to roll back because the website ended up being totally broken.. :) (visually)

Andy

Reviewed on 13/05/2019

Brilliant product, great support, loads of plugins

I installed Learndash to host and sell online learning videos. I run face to face training mainly and the online courses support that. It has worked well for me and I have been selling courses also for a few months. I have a feedback from at the end of my course and one of the questions is 'how easy is the website and course to navigate?'. 19 people completed the questionnaire last month (the first month), about 20% of users and they 18 scored it 5/5 and 1 4/5. So that says to me that the Learndash user journey and experience is really good. So overall I am really pleased and to be honest its amazing that such tech is available at such a good price.

Pros

It is just great value for money - what you get even as standard is really good. Loads of free plugins which are great. And I really like Notes and Private Sessions paid plugins. The support is also very good and genuinely helpful

Cons

The only tricky part was working out the plugins needed for user registration, but there is an excellent guide on line. Like with all Wordpress tech theres always a few different options and it takes a while to figure out what is best for you.