About ExecVision

ExecVision is a cloud-based conversation intelligence platform that helps organizations train sales teams and monitor performance. It is primarily designed to transcribe calls and provide managers key metrics. Firms can use the...

Browse ExecVision Reviews

Ian B. Ian B.

Execvision at a Glance

Pros

I like color coding different call segments, the ability to rate each call, and give/get feedback

Cons

The amount fo time it takes for the integration with salesforce to pull the call over into Execvision.

Lisa E. Lisa E.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Exec Vision 4+ Stars

Improving my communication skills helps overcome issues and gives the customer reassurance that you are the person who is skilled and knowledgeable to overcome any issues and reliable to provide the best services.

Pros

Listening to how I interact with others is helpful to learn how to improve my conversation. Learning not to speak more that the customer and really focus on what they are saying. Catching myself from saying "UM" and asking more open ended questions to drive the conversation. ExecVision is a tool I would recommend to all Sales People.

Cons

Listening to how long winded I can be. Hearing myself use works like "UM". I would like the highlight tab to be easier to manipulate and the scorecard to be changeable. Lots of back and forth as well as some repeat information is shared because of multiple screens.

Megan M. Megan M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

ExecVision SDR review

Pros

The most Liked features of the software:
- user friendly
-The ability to easily send calls for review
-to see when the prospect is speaking and when the seller is speaking. This gives light into the call and if the seller is patient and actuality understanding what the prospect is saying.
-the ability to transcribe the call
-managers, sellers, and yourself to highlight and leave comments at certain parts in the conversation
-look for key words within the call saving time by not having to listen to the entire recording only listen to the jey aspects need at the time
-see how many time a sells says umm, like and etc to try and fix their errors
-the ability to send the recording to people in your organization that do not even have the software

Cons

The least like features of the software:
-the software can lag when loading
-it at times glitches and signs me out
-the call can take awhile at times to load from Sales force into exec vision
-I wish it had capability to put the link of the call recording in the notes section on salesforce instead of sending the recording through email
-I wish it had the ability to save recipients of call recordings that the seller has previously used

Top ExecVision Alternatives

Sean L. Sean L.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

It's a really good product. I use it daily.

We share calls within our team to better refine best practices. I get better on my calls and more quickly deliver value to my accounts based off of the feedback this software facilitates.

Pros

I like the ability to quickly and clearly annotate and share calls with my team. My calls sync quickly and I can review calls in close to real-time.

Cons

The highlight/comment functions are a little clunky. I'd like to be able to move the pop up box on the screen. It would also be great if I could pause the call while writing a comment or highlight.

Response from Vorsight

Hi Sean!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate your feedback around the annotating features.

Though the highlighting and commenting widgets cannot be moved, you can pause while commenting and highlighting.

In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected] We are always here to help!

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

Amazing idea and core functionality. Rough around the edges.

Despite some of my admin-based complaints about integrations, etc, this tool has been a huge help to our team. We've just brought on some senior sales leadership to our mostly young startup, and this has really helped let our sales leadership interface directly into what are reps are saying, when they say it, and how their delivery is. It has bridged a historical gap for us between management's theories and our team's actual practices.

Pros

I like the ability to easily integrate with SF, and the core functionality - voice transcribing phone calls with the ability for coaches (or anyone, really) to leave specific comments at specific intervals and then pass back to the reps. Hall of Fame/Shame calls can be distributed among the team. And actually my favorite part is the repository of horrible calls our team keeps for laughs...folks who don't want to take sales calls says some pretty entertaining things...

Cons

A lot of pieces of the integration feel a bit sloppy. Well, mostly the GoTo Meeting integration, but the Salesforce integration is essentially just a large query and there is no place for me as the admin to directly control the criteria of the query. It generally pulls data just fine, but as someone pretty familiar with queries, I would like some personal control without reaching out to support. The GTM integration, without going into specifics of how it works, has given us tremendous trouble for multiple reasons across multiple Users. They don't have a full custom interface for that, which may be coming, for now though, this part is half-baked.

Joshua L. Joshua L.
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

I love exec because you can listen to your old calls and it helps you adjust.

Coaching and Quality.

Pros

It is a great sales key. The tool is used in my company for quality assurance as well as coaching. I love it. It helps me be a better sales person.

Cons

I wish that I could listen to some of my calls that are less than 1 and a half minutes. I get denied sometimes and I would like to hear those calls as well.

Response from Vorsight

Hi Joshua!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision!

We have flexible and customizable settings for each customer, and BAO management has set the minimum for calls in ExecVision at one minute and 30 seconds. Please follow up with your manager to see if we can have this changed--we'd be happy to do that.

Kenneth K. Kenneth K.

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

It has been great. Really has helped myself and the team improve our calls

Pros

Ability to see the percentages of overall talk time as far as who is speaking. Easy to share calls with other members of the organization

Cons

Some of the features are not that apparent. Hard to tell what certain buttons or functions are without clicking on them.

Response from ExecVision

Hi Kenneth- Thanks for the review!

ExecVision is great for talk time percentages! We're glad that you're finding value in Conversation Intelligence!

We're working on releasing a Tool Tip pop up that will help our users with the different features. Be on the look out for this and other cool tools soon! You can also check out our Help Center for articles on different tool functionalities and best practices: knowledge.execvision.io

Also, feel free to reach out with any other comments or questions you may have to [email protected] We're always here to help!

Replied 29/03/2018

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

Very valuable to listen back on call recordings and request feedback from your team.

Building a knowledge base, getting feedback on call recordings, studying and using the recordings to become a better sales person.

Pros

Dive deeper into your call recordings, see how talk time can affect call outcome, tag call recordings and even request feedback on calls from your management team or colleagues. Great tool for sharing success calls and sharing best practices. Great training tool and knowledge library for new sales reps as well.

Cons

It takes some time to get familiar with all the capabilities that ExecVision offers. We had a little difficulty getting it off and running with GoTo Meeting, but their support team is great.

Response from ExecVision

Hey Visionary- thanks a TON for the review!

We love hearing when our teams are finding value in ExecVision. Conversation Intelligence is amazing for finding insights in your calls while creating best practices Libraries.

ExecVision does have a lot of features and tools! Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you ever want a quick review or Best Practice overview. We'd be more than happy to help!

- The ExecVision Team

Replied 10/04/2018
Barbara L. Barbara L.

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

This has been a great tool that enables me to improve and become more successful at my job.

Pros

What I like most is the ability to listen to my calls when I'm commuting, which makes that time valuable.

Cons

I wish I could access the recordings directly after the call is made. I have to wait, usually a day, to access the recordings. Sometimes I get a lot of information quickly and it would help to make sure everything is captured in the notes.

Response from ExecVision

Hi Barbara,

Thanks a ton for the review! We're glad that ExecVision is helping you improve at your job- you're a rockstar!

We are always working on improving the amount of time it takes for us to surface calls in ExecVision. Sometimes it takes a little longer depending on the length of the call or the amount of time it takes for your Dialer to push us the recording.

If you're ever noticing it take an extraordinarily long time, let us know at [email protected] so we can take a look! We're always happy to help!

- The ExecVision Team

Replied 10/04/2018
Scott F. Scott F.

Good Product, Needs Polishing

It's been good so far. I'm working through some features of the program naturally and learning as I go. I don't know where I can see all of my reviewed calls or calls I have highlighted/provided feedback on, but am sure this is accessible somewhere.

Pros

I like that I can access all of my own calls, search for them by keyword of opportunity, or tags that have been applied to calls. Sharing call content and scoring is easy through the platform as well.

Cons

I don't like how not all calls are loading. It seems that the inbound calls have not all been processed as steadily as outbound. Additionally, I don't appreciate that for the error of calls not being labeled, there is finger pointing going on of whose fault this is (Five9, Salesforce, ExecVision... whoever it was, do your job and fix this).

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

Great product, easy to use. LOVE the new fast forward option.

Managers and coworkers feedback on best and worst calls.
Was able to learn a lot and get tons of little gems from across the floor.

Pros

The new fast forward option. Listening to highlights. How easy it is to search for calls. Easily share and leave comments for feedback!

Cons

The app would be awesome ... if it worked! Can't save calls on the app or even see "shared" calls. It also takes forever to load calls on my phone!

Jonathan K. Jonathan K.

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Easy way to review calls

Pros

This is what we use to coach our reps on calls. It is a clean, easy way to break down the calls of each rep.

Cons

Sometimes the feedback can be choppy. This doesn't happen often but it can be frustrating to hear.

Jordan W. Jordan W.

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

For the most part exec vision is an effective tool.

Pros

The best part of Execvision is how many different filters there are your breaking down calls. You can search for specific calls by using a number of the filters they provide.

Cons

What I like least about the program is that it doesn't tell you which calls registered and which did not. Sometimes the calls take a long time to register.

Response from ExecVision

Hi Jordan- Thanks for the review!

We love to hear when our users are finding value in ExecVision!

We're sorry to hear that you're missing calls. Feel free to file a ticket with our Support Team so they can investigate! Our team is always working on our processing times to get your calls in ExecVision sooner- be on the look out for those updates soon!

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or comments to [email protected] We're always happy to help!

Replied 29/03/2018
Mary G. Mary G.

A nice training tool

Pros

It's easy to filter by filler words, and highlight key areas to share with others. The aesthetic is clean and simple, so it isn't overwhelming to use.

Cons

Sometimes the search isn't accurate/comprehensive -- for instance, I'll look for a name or business, and it won't come up. Or if I filter by "feedback requested" is isn't always comprehensive.

Awesome & Easy to Use!

Everything from onboarding, to implementation to every day use the ExecVision team is very responsive, friendly and knowledgeable!

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate around the tool

Cons

Customizations must be done by the support team so you cannot adjust or customize anything ondemand but the support team is very responsive and quick with any requests you may have

Callan K. Callan K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Idea is there, but execution is not.

I am able to listen to my calls, review them for personal and professional growth. I love being able to listen to my calls for training purposes and be able to hear what I can do better. I love being able to listen to get better. I am also able to utilize it as a tool to confirm information.

Pros

I love its functionality to listen to calls, score them, share them, store them, etc that all is great. I love the idea of percentages of who is talking in the conversation. It truly is great to listen to calls, have them in a software and be able to pause/score them. It is a great idea!!

Cons

The information is inaccurate and disorganized. I can never find the calls that I want - not labeled correctly or easy to find. I really hate how I go to find a call and it is labeled wrong and I am unable to search it. Nothing is easily accessible or organized for the user to use easily. It takes FOREVER to find your call. I should be able to search it, be labeled correctly and see it there.

Renie rafael F. Renie rafael F.
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 11/08/2017

Great

Great insights!

Pros

ExecVision increased sales capability for research. We were getting great insightful information that gives us the edge over our competition. This leads to additonal sales and improved productivity

Cons

Some users had a hard time adopting to it. The support team had to deal with questions related to the app. Specifically with the initial announcement to our users. We routed our Users to the help page but the feedback that we got is that information in the page is hard to follow or they cannot find what they are looking for.

Response from Vorsight

Hi Renie!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate that you're working to learn the product to use it best.

I¿m sorry to hear that you¿re having trouble navigating the help center. Please email us to help us better help you¿we would also like to know specifically how the help center did not work for you.

If you're ever stumped on how to use the software, or having any problems, email [email protected] and we can set up a call to assist you. We are always here to help!

Love it!

Pros

It's super easy to use. I can share calls, get reviews etc. I love it!

Cons

Honestly I have no problems. It does what I need it to do.

Decent Tool - Little heavy on price

ExecVision has been great for team members and myself to review calls, strong points and areas for improvement.

Pros

I love the annotation and UI for call reviews.

Cons

It has been a bit buggy, kicking me out quite a bit lately when trying to review calls.

Kenny D. Kenny D.

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

I use ExecVision to replay my calls and get better with each review.

Pros

The software is really good. I like how you can leave comments on calls as well as highlights. You can leave notes for people reviewing the calls like, objection, intro, push for time, so they can easily find those spots in the call to review.

Cons

I am not sure what I have to say about the software that is bad. Maybe the audio playback? It is tough to hear without headphones, it makes sharing the calls with team members almost impossible without some sort of speakers. But even that is a stretch as being a negative. It is a great software that does a great job.

Beth L. Beth L.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

ExecVision Review for Grace Cunningham

My overall experience with ExecVision is positive. This tool is improving how our team speaks to end users and our overall professionalism. NOTE: in my initial review, I had reported that I would be unlikely to recommend this program. The only reason for that is, I don't generally speak with anyone that I could recommend it to. If I did speak to anyone who would be interested, I would definitely recommend this program.

Pros

The fact that we can share calls and work together to improve our verbiage and strategies is what I like most about this software.

Cons

As a relatively new user, there is little I find to object to so far.

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

most robust teaching tool I've seen. effective way to objectively breakdown a call & improve...

Real time feedback on calls. Managers can break down calls instantly for their reps that give insight to the way processes are followed and areas of opportunity for the reps.

Pros

you can break down the call for each part of your specific call framework. e.g. where was the value pitch? did the ADM, BDR, AE acknowledge the prospects concerns before moving on?

Cons

the user interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. I wish there were more tabs on the left hand side to access. It may take more time using to feel more comfortable/a sense of familiarity with locating things.

Frank F. Frank F.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

I have been using ExecVision for a few months and found it very beneficial is gauging my own...

A truer picture of how I come across to potential clients.

Pros

I like the way the conversations are broken up, how you are able to see when you're talking too much and what the potential for personal improvement is.

Cons

I would love to see the content better organized with options for date, time and less of the randomness on how you see the calls. Having to go and submit the call numbers is difficult if you don't take the extra step to write down the number at the time of the call.

Response from Vorsight

Hi Frank!

The advanced search option should help you with filtering calls. Simply click `Advanced Search¿ next to the search bar at the top of the page. This will bring up various search filters on the left to help you find the calls you¿re looking for.

Here¿s a help article on the topic < https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/225945327-Advanced-Search-Filters->

Great Managing Tool

My SDRs send me calls at the end of each week. I have them make comments 1st and then I will listen and make comments to see how they compare. We discuss in our 1:1s. Over each week I can here my reps taking my feedback and critiquing their calls over time. It's a very good managing tool. Very easy to use and configure.

Pros

I love the ability to easily manage my reps and comment/highlight their calls. It's a great tool to critique outbound calls.

Cons

The software kicks me out of calls sometimes or the tracker won't move when the call is being played. Other than that I enjoy the software.

Dan W. Dan W.

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Great product for sales teams!

Pros

Super easy to review your own calls or your peers calls.

Cons

Can't hear both sides of conversation a lot of the time but I think this has to do with recording laws.