About CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics is a cloud-based call tracking and contact center solution for businesses and agencies that helps with tracking campaigns, reaching new audiences through integrated text marketing and online forms and using...

Browse CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Robert

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Goodbye physical phone! Hello soft phone!

Pros

I can access it from anywhere, my home computer, my smartphone and it records all my calls so when I'm driving I can gather customer info and call them back after putting their info in my CRM.

Cons

It's highly customizable so that means it can be quite complicated in it's settings. But that's just a natural cause of it being very customizable, you have to invest some time to understand it.

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Easy Alternative to Call Rail

It has been good.

Pros

Easier to deploy than call rail. Give them a call or chat with them for a program to fit your budget or agency. Simple for a small business or a smaller agency.

Cons

Not as technical as CallRail. There are fewer selections on placement and connection.

CallRail and Google Voice

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

I actually use them both depending on the client. If a client requires HIPAA or something more technical I use Call Rail. However if it’s a small local business then Call Tracking Metrics is suitable.

CallRail

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the review! It is always helpful to hear how we measure up to our competitors.

Meira
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 04/05/2022

Choose Another Call Tracking Company

Pros

If it would work, it would be useful in measuring offline conversions.

Cons

Tried working with them for YEARS to get the data right because if it was correct, it would be so useful. Once I audited the data, the calls had nothing to do with the keyword data that was being reported. Until my arrival, the company was making decisions based on CTM's INCORRECT DATA! I implemented every change they recommended, including purchasing more numbers and inputting more sources but it was never resolved. When we decided to leave, they had auto-renewed our account and promised to refund, but did not. Additionally, many of the calls at the end were robocalls or hangups.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

We had been with them for years and wanted to try and maintain the current integration.

Top CallTrackingMetrics Alternatives

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Everything I was Looking For!

Pros

For my business purposes, CallTrackingMetrics provides all of the marketing elements into one platform. I enjoy the Geo-Routing, tracking, and how we can integrate the software for many of our clients.

Cons

Not too many, I am a slow learner and often I need to call Customer Service,

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the awesome review, John!

Armando
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 19/09/2022

Happy trooper

CTM has been a total gamechanger for our business, from the capability to measure different sources to the extensive reports we can pull, CTM is simply a ''must have''

Pros

Tracking Sources, Dimension Reports, Recordings and Queues, all these features and how detailed they are help in great measure to achieve our production and marketing goals

Cons

No cons for now. CTM has offered a very smooth transition and work flow for us.

Twilio

Nextiva

Amazing for Agencies

Their support team has been amazing, transferring over my clients from one software to another went smoothly, the software does more than I need, and I have far more control over pricing to keep clients happy.

Pros

Before, I used a competitor's product, and while it was good, I didn't know how much I was missing out on.
CallTrackingMetrics gave me so much more control!
- how I price call tracking services for my clients (including charging by the minute if desired!)
- how I create phone number pools (no arbitrary, pre-selected minimum amount of numbers)
- what services each client needs
- easier and faster switching between client accounts

If you are an agency or manage multiple accounts, this software is the best that I've found. I was able to save my clients money and have far more control over price stability in the long run, while improving the number of features available!

Cons

CTM is complex and some of the UI is not as intuitive/quick to learn as I wish. It was easy to miss a step or two in client setup (even with the help of their great Support team), and sometimes finding the menu or options you need is not quick and easy.
This is partly due to the fact that the software does so much, but it would be nice if I could hide certain menus, or during setup, tell them to hide menus for me so that I don't have to constantly scroll through a lot of options I'll never use.

Max

Reviewed on 12/09/2022

Amazing software and support staff. Highly recommended.

Great experience with CTM! They are a trusted partner.

Pros

The software is fast and easy to use. It allows us to easily connect a variety of our campaigns from PPC, to email blasts, and so much more. The support staff is always readily available and great to work with.

Cons

At times the software can be a bit difficult to navigate when it comes to user administration and access levels.

Patrick

Reviewed on 12/09/2022

The product is excellent but the support is Amazing!

Head and shoulders above CallRail. Is a fundamental component of everything we do. 5-Star

Pros

Integration with Salesforce and Google products.

Cons

Separate setup for numbers and sources...would be nice if it were one process

Christabelle

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

CTM - A Good Monitor System

Pros

Call Tracking metric system is a tool that we use in the clinic to measure or track the referral sources that we have.

We also use it as a campaign tool for marketing. This software app has so much potential, I know there is lots of function but in our clinic, this is where were at.

Cons

It took me a while to figure the functions. A tutorial is available outside the program.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi Christabelle,

Thanks for the review! As you noted in your comments, there are a lot of features and added functionality in CallTrackingMetrics apart from call tracking for attribution. We've got great resources available on our Support Hub including live webinars, and our support team is always a phone call away if you ever have questions!

Replied 16/07/2019
Kevin
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 13/09/2022

CTM is a proven asset

I've been using CTM since 2014 and have learned a lot over that time. We are using CTM for almost all of our customers and most have more than one tracking number. If I ever have questions the support chat is able to help me figure out the issue or QA something in a sub-account. We've been very happy with our experience with CTM.

Pros

CTM continues to upgrade the platform to accommodate GA4 and other platforms we need to integrate with. It doesn't take long to set up sub-accounts and buy numbers, which is a plus.

Cons

I don't have any cons really. There are some features I don't use, but I'm sure they are used by other companies but that is just me nitpicking.

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

Attribution is key

My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

Pros

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

Cons

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

The software was dated.

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

Our Agency Loves CTM

Pros

The Call Logs are easy to navigate and have all the info I need to make marketing decisions. Setting up a new number is very fast and easy.

Cons

I would like the reports to integrate with Google Data Studio or other large reporting tools. We use one that can see call volume by tracking source but the reports aren't as detailed as what we can see in CTM. This type of integration would allow us to customize reports and improve the design.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Daniel, thank you for the awesome review. We are thrilled to hear that Culture Cube is finding success with our suite of marketing attribution tools. And, the good news is that our platform does connect with GDS to make your reporting even more customized. Here is some additional information for your review: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/products/integrations/google-data-studio/

However, if you still have additional questions or feedback about this integration, feel free to connect with us via [email protected]

Replied 23/03/2020
Genevieve

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Easy to use platform with super helpful reporting!

Pros

The platform is extremely user friendly, we were able to get call center agents trained remotely and they could even download an app to their smart phones for additional access. As a call center manager the reporting features were very insightful when tracking agent performance metrics.

Cons

Everything is wonderful :) no complaints!

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Genevieve. So glad to hear we helped enable your remote workforce!

Matthew

Reviewed on 06/09/2022

Great product and great service

I've had a great experience with CTM. If I ever need anything, their call center is one top of everything and continue to engage until the issue is resolved.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. The product is very user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Changing from my old softphone had a lot of glitches. Porting the numbers we had seemed to be a never ending process. It was resolved after sometime.

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

Great product to track calls, sources and texting

We swap out phone numbers on our websites to through numbers we've set up on CTM to track the source of our calls. Our sites swap out the displayed phone numbers based on the service (Google Ads, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, SEO...) that drives our site visitors. Once they place the call, we are then able to track the source as well as listen to that call to use as a training opportunity. We also have testing available on our Mobile sites for some select stores which all goes directly through CTM so we are able to communicate with our guests in an easy and requested fashion. Really like using CTM!

Pros

CTM is a great resource to track lead sources as well as review calls and to reach your customers via text if that is an option for you.

Cons

It can seem a bit daunting at first but it isn't difficult to learn.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the great review, James! So glad to hear CallTrackingMetrics is a valuable resource for you and your team.

Gloria

Reviewed on 19/09/2022

Call Tracking Evaluation

Overall the platform works well for us.
I actually listen to (3) different ones. It would be nice if they were combined into (1).

Pros

I like that I can listen to the phone calls and tag them for future reports for the owner. Such as CPL- Cost per lead. Also, it is helpful when training a new Patient Care Coordinator. It is crucial that when we get the call the person answering the phone sets up the appointment.

Cons

I would like to be able to put the person's name on the call that they answered. And put other notes in and not just a simple tag.

Andy

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

One of the best

Pros

Call Tracking Metrics has amazing reporting dashboards and is extremely customizable, yet super user-friendly.

Cons

Nothing. If we've run into any issues specific to our use-case, CTM has been very helpful in either creating a custom solution or providing us with steps to implement a specific feature.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Andy!

Jeff

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Excellent support

Pros

I work with several call management platforms. CTM has by far the best support team of any of them.

Cons

The reporting and reports is not as clean and robust as others. Additional focus on speech analytics and analysis would be helpful.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the awesome review and valuable feedback, Jeff!

Replied 17/03/2021
Micah
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Call tracking you can setup in minutes

Pros

Call Tracking Metrics makes it really easy to get started with call tracking. The setup process is very straightforward and I can usually get my clients all setup in less than an hour (depends on how many lines they want to track). I think the call log is easy to scan and you can filter results by date, source, etc. which makes it easy to see which sources are providing the most value. You can tie the account into Google Analytics and push conversion data which makes reporting a lot easier than manually counting the calls.

Cons

Setting up lead tracking with Google Analytics could be a little simpler.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the 5-star review, Micah! We are continuously enhancing the interface to include more automation for connecting third-party data platforms like Google Ads and Analytics. As always, our team is here to help answer any questions you may have and thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Kaolhi
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

B2B Call Tracking Solution

Pros

This is a self-serve platform. It does everything for you to track all prospects, dead leads, etc coming through your marketing campaigns. It's affordable and user-friendly.

Cons

If you're looking to track a lot of calls, you'll need to get customer support help. This is project-based, and well worth it. However, it does cost money to get this service.

Cary

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Great system to track your business

Pros

Provide instant recording video and track all calls

Cons

So far we only use the features we need, we haven’t got the time to explore more.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Cary!

Gopalaramanujam

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

Excellent customer service

Amazing experience, I am using them track my marketting campaign for past 3 years. Works great.

Pros

I love form reactor helps us to convert more clients.

Cons

Nothing really. I love everything about CTM.

tom

Call Tracking Metrics - Advance Online

Pros

great software and vital in our marketing activities

Cons

nothing as it helps with everything that we do

April

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

Best Software For Your Company

Pros

It's super easy to use and your able to monitor all calls and text that come in and out.

Cons

There's nothing I like least about this software.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi April! Thanks for the 5-star review and we are glad to hear that you are finding success managing calls and text messages for WICR!

• Industry: Events Services

Highly recommended

Pros

It is very friendly user, you can easily use the features.

Cons

I think the softphone, there should be a way to improve it.