About Aircall

Aircall is a cloud-based business phone and call center system that helps manage and streamline customer support and sales engagement operations. Designed for offices and teams in remote areas, it enables users to integrate the...

Browse Aircall Reviews

Alex F.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Overall amazing!

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Pros

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Cons

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

Zoiper and CallTools

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

CallTools

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.
Eidner R.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 05/05/2021

Ease of Use - Good Call Quality

I liked the service system in the sale and I liked the ease of calls,

Pros

Good call quality
Easy configuration of call equipment
Unlimited calling packages by market segments
Recordings included

Cons

Monthly cost but it is compensated with unlimited calling packages

Bill H.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 22/03/2016

Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike

Pros

- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important
- Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle.
- My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

Cons

- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times)
- Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

Top Aircall Alternatives

Jeff G.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Garbage Town, USA

We switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

Pros

Rep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.

Cons

- French engineered which says a lot
- Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week
- Buggy interface
- Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes
- Total rip off for the price
- You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client
- Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers
- We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

RingCentral MVP

Everything

RingCentral MVP

Response from Aircall

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team

Replied 14/08/2019
Thomas C.

Reviewed on 17/02/2021

Cost Effective but Feature Poor

Fine. Aircall is a softphone service that will allow you to make calls, but not much beyond that. If you're looking for a starter service to make and take sales calls, then you can do worse than AirCall, but know that there are more feature-rich options out there.

Pros

The best thing about Aircall is its ease of use and pricing. It's one of the less-expensive soft phone providers on the market, and it's extremely easy to get in and assign numbers and teams. The call quality is also pretty good for what you're paying.

Cons

There's not much of a solution for local presence. Our use case requires calling across the United States and Canada, and in order to reach leads effectively we need to use area codes that they recognize. This is certainly achievable, but it requires a lot of legwork on your part - purchasing numbers in the areas you want to reach and manually switching before calling. I've also run into a few integration issues that no one can seem to help me with.

ReadyMode

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Pricing, previous experience, and integration with CRM.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Untethered Customer Service

This service has allowed us to affordably untether from traditional landlines and use integrated call center solutions for our small business. These options are often only available at larger enterprise level solutions, so we have been pleased with what we can get for the price.

Pros

I love that Aircall integrates with our CRM, and Support software making call logging fairly seamless. Setup for users is simple, and updating customizations for audio recordings is easy. Sales staff helped to create a custom billing plan for our needs.

Cons

Support isn't always great. Communicating bugs has been frustrating. And there are bugs. The call log periodically misbehaves. The sync of call recordings for missed calls doesn't always work forcing us to still check missed calls in the native Aircall app still.

Dave D.

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

Terrible Audio Quality

Pros

Integrates nicely with HubSpot and many of the other services we use

Cons

The audio quality is beyond poor. Been using this service for months and I've submitted the feedback and even received a call from them to my cell phone and could tell immediately that they were using Aircall because of how bad the audio quality was. It drops in and out and causes issues with our business.

Grasshopper and Twilio

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

More features and better integration

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

I met a rep at a virtual event
Ria P.

Good Overall

Overall aircall is easy to use and integrates well with our email platform. The only con I've had is not being able to use bluetooth headphones with the software. This makes taking calls rather inconvenient and less ideal.

Pros

What I like most about Aircall is how simple the interface is and how easy it is to use.

Cons

What I like least about aircall is how is doesn't seem to be compatible to AirPods. Anytime you try to use AirPods it creates a weird robotic sound for your voice and makes phone calls impossible. This has interrupted service and effected customer service provided. I have received a response from the aircall team as they are aware the software does not work well with bluetooth devices. As modern as everything is using plug in headphones is not a very great option, especially when you are using a new Macbook that does not even have the port for old school headphones.

Natasha S.

Reviewed on 27/04/2021

Great app! Would recommend.

Pros

The interface is pretty simple, it's very easy to use and organize calls. Great customer support and great demo and onboarding process.

Cons

Sometimes I have issues connecting the microphone. Also when enabled on the browser, all numbers are highlighted in green on any web page and I have a hard time selecting and copying the number because when I click on it, it goes straight to Aircall. This feature cannot be disabled.

Alexis B.

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

Easy to handle

Excellent.

Pros

I am using Aircall software all day long at work. The soft is very easy to handle and user friendly.

Cons

Not so much. I've noticed by the past some Microsoft XP incompatibilty, but I guess it is because of the OS old age.

Natasha W.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Great for Voice Conferencing!

Aircall helps me to have quality conversations with clients all over the world. I do not ever have an issue with Aircall!

Pros

Once you understand the functionality of Aircall, it is a great software that includes the desktop app and the mobile app. The quality of the calls is flawless. I also was able to document the call by adding notes. Aircall is able to sync with multiple third party applications like Saleforce, which is a big help.

Cons

When I initially started using Aircall, it was difficult to sync with Salesforce and use the software. Even now, I still have to manually add the number to log the call. It’s not a huge issue, but it is just inconvenient. Also, I have had some issues with the mobile app in the past, so I just use the desktop.

Gabe J.

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

Decent Product, Very Poor Customer Care

Product is fine, customer care was not helpful when it came to billing issues.

Pros

It was a calling system. There was a little set up, the cost was pretty high for the basic functionality that we had.

Cons

The software itself was fine, but we had a very unfortunate experience with customer care. We stopped using the system and requested a cancellation. Then, we were charged. A refund was requested and we didn't hear anything back for weeks. Then, when we finally heard back we were told to use their billing ticketing system to which we had no access to. Then, when I pointed out that we weren't able to use the billing ticketing system we were told to get in touch with our AE, who we didn't know existed. We heard nothing back for another several days. Then, finally, we got a one line response that said 'Sorry, we can't do anything about the refund that you requested.'

This experience was very frustrating, and I'm still trying to work with somebody at Aircall to get a proper response and explanation.

Response from Aircall

Hi Gabe, thank you for leaving a review. We welcome all feedback to help us improve for customers. I'm sorry to hear that you had an issue with our customer service. We would like to resolve this issue for you. Please send me a reply so that I can put you in touch with the right person to help. Cheers! - The Aircall Team

Replied 12/10/2021
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 09/11/2019

Simple call software

This s is a great alternative to a traditional phone set-up and is ideal for remote workers.

Pros

I work remotely so Aircall allows myself and team to have a central phone number accessible to the whole team.

Cons

It can be a little confusing to understand the log of calls at first but it's not a deal breaker to using the app.

Prado B.

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Aircall 100% recommended

My experience is excellent. I would recommend it to anyone, for sure.

Pros

This product is easy to use. It makes my job more comfortable.

Cons

Sometimes , I loose the connection my user appears in grey colour and I don't receive incoming calls . I don't know the reason

David D.

Reviewed on 08/08/2017

Aircall is cool!

Pros

Aircall has been a great app! Its easy to use, and does exactly what you need it to do! ITs nothing too fancy, but delivers on clear/quality calls!

Cons

Not a lot of cons about this particular app. Its very simple, and easy to use. Which is great! But it doesn't offer any other features.

Peter L.

Reviewed on 04/10/2021

Helps us reach clients

Pros

Aircall also works as a browser extension . The interface is easy to operate .Linking calls to our CRM on customer files is really easy. The recording process is simple .

Cons

You need a constant online connection and some regions cannot be reached via Aircall .

Response from Aircall

Hi Peter, Thank you for your wonderful feedback! So happy to hear that your team is benefiting from our features and integrations. Regarding your online connection, to ensure we can provide your team with the best quality, we do require minimum network requirements as shown here: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations
- The Aircall Team

Replied 12/10/2021
Carol ann S.

Aircall used for Support Functionality at SaaS company

Pros

Very simple and easy to use. Our team utilizes Aircall for our 2 support lines, which integrate into the HelpDesk tool.

Desktop application and Web interface is both very intuitive

Cons

The funtion that allows you to block a number that is spam is super easy on the Web Interface, but is not accessible on the desktop app, which would be nice to have on that as well.

Angel B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 21/08/2020

6 months Air Call Experience

Pros

Shows the time zone, customer name, information.
Able to follow up missed call and voice mails.
Assign team mates.

Cons

Sometimes the connection is bad.
all good

Kieran C.

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Simple and easy to use

Pros

As a user, it is easy to use. Plugin and play and very reliable when conducting day to day business.

Cons

Honestly, none. Does exactly what you need it to.

Reviewed on 18/10/2020

Easy to use call center software

Great software for sales, very user-friendly solution. Integrated with Salesforce, all calls are logged and recorded. When I used Cloutalk in another firm, many times calls didn't logged in CRM. I didn't encounter this problem with Aircall.

Pros

We use this software for inbound and outbound sales activities. Very easy to use, integrated with CRM, all calls are recorded. It has everything we need.

Cons

It is quite expensive when compared to Cloudtalk for example. At this moment, I didn't encounter any negative properties of the software.

• Industry: Biotechnology
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Not too bad of an experience, but could use improvements

Pros

I feel like Aircall is great for people who only need a phone system. The interface is pretty straightforward and easy to use, and you can track analytics too!

Cons

Other softwares already have this capability (i.e. Skype) including international calling. Why not choose them instead?

Jorj delvir M.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 29/11/2016

Excellent phone system

Excellent phone system. Very easy to use and compared to other phone systems I tried in the past, they have above average call quality and connection. Excellent customer support team and their sales team really eases the transition from one system to another. I find them very organised and easy to speak with

Pros

- Excellent voice quality
- Simple and easy to use
- Excellent customer service
- Cheaper pricing compared to other overrated phone systems
- Reasonable call rates

Cons

- No conferencing / meeting ID number feature yet

Aron R.

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Good product, poor support

Pros

Easy to setup and use. good apps and integrations

Cons

Their support is terrible. Constant delays

Roshinee P.
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 22/05/2021

Best calling software out there

Overall experience has been great- the product works very reliably

Pros

Best part is you can integrate withHubspot CRM so that you can skip manual tracking and the call recording option helps anyone in the company listen to the previous calls with CRM's help to get the context.

Cons

It would be great if aircall has some features on sales intelligence incorporated- like transcripts, battlecards

• Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Final Thoughts

For me, I was pleased and impressed with the product's features and ease of use

Pros

Having used similar software before, I was impressed with how much simpler and easier Aircall was. The layout/design is pretty straightforward and sleek and the quality is right up there with the best. If call quality is important in your field, then this is the right product for you.

Cons

Ease of use and setup, it is important that these things make your job easier and not harder and this product is doing the right things.