About Aircall

Aircall is a cloud-based business phone and call center system that helps manage and streamline customer support and sales engagement operations. Designed for offices and teams in remote areas, it enables users to integrate the...

4.1
4.2

Browse Aircall Reviews

Luis Adel

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

Terrible product & unethical billing, Bad Customer Support - Avoid at all costs

Their pricing is deceptive. You're charged way more than what you agree to.

Pros

Intuitive software, which is good because onboarding is non-existent

Cons

The most important problem is that the sales and billing team is not ethical. They tried to force us to pay a forced year of the product, even though we never signed for this. From the first approach with Aircall, we assertively communicated that our intention was to test the product for a certain period of time, to evaluate if it was the solution we wanted at that moment.Several pricing options were presented to us, which we decided to select the monthly fee (higher cost) to have this flexibility. If they told us, at that time that the contract was forced to one year, we would have contracted the annual price (since it is cheaper) or most likely the service would not be contracted at all.After you sign the letter of intention and give your credit card for billing the Customer service is non-existent, the real product is meh (far from you are shown in the demos), and overly pricey when comparing to other options.

Response from Aircall

Hi Luis, I'm sorry that you feel you were misled. I assure you this was not our intention, at all. I would love to get to the bottom of this for you. Can you please send an email to [email protected] with your account information so that I can assist you? Thank you for your patience while we get this sorted. - Max from Aircall

Replied 22/11/2022

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Call management application

A super efficient solution that meets the needs of the market.

Pros

Business call management solution. It is very pleasant to use with a well thought out history.

Cons

The management of contacts can be much improved.

CloudTalk

CloudTalk

Response from Aircall

Hi there, thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you found the switch to Aircall has met your team's needs ���� Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance with your account. - Leslie from Aircall

Replied 21/11/2022
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

Aircall is the easiest system as well as the best value for money.

Overall, I have loved using Aircall, they are so much better than our previous phone system, much easier to use, cheaper, and they actually seem like they care about our experience unlike some other companies.

Pros

What I love about the software is the fact it is just so easy to use. Being a gatekeeper at my company is not one of my highest priorities as I cover many different areas. But the fact that I could do one onboarding call, and understand how to call, take calls, transfer, tag... basically everything is amazing. Not to mention our CSM was great and always checked in to ensure we understood the platform.

Cons

The only thing slightly annoying is the constant updates on the phone app, which stops you being able to take calls until you update it and as someone who doesnt always have the app open right in front of me sometimes I miss calls because I am unaware it needed an update.

RingCentral MVP and JustCall

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Cloudcall just weren't working. The phone system was frustrating to use and they would turn any number on your laptop in to a phone number link somehow. Also took ages to get any support whereas Aircalls is very quick.

CloudCall

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

A few employees were aware of this company and said it was good, also the amount of integrations they offered combined with a mobile app was a big thing.

Response from Aircall

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Wonderful to hear how Aircall is positively impacting your team's day-to-day. If you ever need assistance with your account, please don't hesitate to reach out to our teams.

Replied 06/10/2022

Top Aircall Alternatives

Mario Martín
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 02/04/2022

Improve the efficiency of the call center's day-to-day operations.

We can now see how many incoming calls we are receiving, which helps us estimate how many resources need to be allocated to a given workflow at any given time thanks to Aircall. We were also able to see what the crew was doing at all times so that we could keep track of everything.

Pros

Aircall helps us to streamline our call center operations, reduce the amount of time we spend on administrative tasks, and increase our overall managerial capacity. Easy to navigate thanks to everything being clearly labeled. As a large team's Planning Manager, it's important to me to know how to maximize the efficiency of our team members' phone calls, and I appreciate learning how to do so with the tools available to me. I appreciate Aircall's ability to keep calls in the cloud, as well as its various options for quickly returning and tracking conversations, both of which can be accomplished via the many third-party apps with which it integrates. I especially appreciate Aircall's dashboards, which provide us with all the information we need. I also appreciate how convenient the "click to call" feature is.

Cons

There isn't much to say, as Aircall is accurate and the user must have sufficient training to use the system effectively, other than that I find it difficult to set up all the tools on the monitoring page which I understand, but I don't need that because I have to monitor many teams at the same time.

Response from Aircall

Hi Mario,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear how the tool is helping to facilitate your role as the Planning Manager. If you have any questions regarding the monitoring page, please don't hesitate to contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Replied 08/04/2022
Alex

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Overall amazing!

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Pros

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Cons

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

CallTools and Zoiper

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

CallTools

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.
Sheila

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

How I feel about Aircall.

I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Cons

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Karan

Reviewed on 31/08/2022

Aircall has saved us an insane amount of time handling customer calls!

Great platform to use if you have an in-house sales team selling & interacting with customers across the globe.

Pros

The ease of use with Aircall has helped us move from regular phone calls (across multiple devices) to handling everything on a platform.
Helped us keep track of every call and the notes for us to refer back to in times of need. The recording quality is incredible, we leverage this for our internal training and audit activities.

The CRM integrations provided are top-notch and save a lot of time for every user.

Cons

The pricing is on the higher side compared to the rest of the tools that offer similar features.
The mobile app is not as user-friendly as the web app, there is a lot of scope for improvement.

Response from Aircall

Hi Karan, thank you so much for your review! We're glad you're enjoying our notes, recording, and CRM sync features. Our mobile app will only get better as we have some of our best developers working hard on improvement projects as we speak! If you see room for improvement, please don't hesitate to let your account manager know. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Replied 08/09/2022
Jisselle

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

I love AirCall, been using it for over four years now!

I've used this for over four years and introduced it at companies I've worked and consulted with. It's easy to use, low price, and the features are top-notch.

Pros

AirCall is very user-friendly and easy to deploy. The dashboard is very streamlined, and it's easy to set up additional features like IVR. The Call Monitoring feature is critical. It is really helpful with Sales, Retention, and Account Management. Helps me to hear exactly what's happening on the call, so that I can train my team members, and help them hone specific pitches.

Cons

I have no complaints, it's the best VOIP service I've used.

Response from Aircall

Hi Jisselle, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Aircall. If there's ever anything you need help with, please don't hesitate to ask us. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Replied 07/06/2022
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

A companion for remote job

I do not see myself using another software. It has some flaws but Aircall is definitely my first choice. Its features keep on being improved, the team seems to be very feedback oriented. I am satisfied and looking forward to the next big feature release !

Pros

The ability to call from any country and centralizing the contacts with links to our database. It makes remote job easy and. There are even tools to troubleshoot connection issue and know nmthe source of any quality issue !
I love the sms tool available for France and UK, it is very handy for reaching busy customers

Cons

The reporting is not deep unless you pay higher membership. Depending on the company's need it is not that overpriced.
There is no way to have your SMS saved if someone calls you in the middle of your typing and you receive notification for every single sms coming in even though you did not send the sms without the possibility to assign it... Lots of improvement could be done there in my opinion (tags, search for users...)

Response from Aircall

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your detailed Aircall review! We value your feedback and are so happy to hear how helpful Aircall has been while working remotely. We are continuously adding new product features and updates to make sure you have the best experience. To stay up-to-date with the latest news, check out the link below:

Replied 31/05/2022
Eden

Accuracy meets efficiency!

Our whole team attended the demo for the software and it was great, we had the chance to ask any questions throughout and it was all made really simple.

Pros

Great visibility throughout the application, so easy to navigate. The ease of transferring calls with the 'talk first' and overall just the intelligence behind it being made for any level of experience. I feel confident if I had a junior intern put onto the phones, I would barely have to cover anything within the app, it's all there.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't remember my log-in details so prompts me to sign in again when it's been inactive for a certain period but it's easy enough to get straight back in.

Response from Aircall

Hi Eden,

We really appreciate you for leaving such a thoughtful review! The ease of training new reps is definitely a benefit we hear from our customers regularly, so it's great to hear this has also been your experience.

Regarding logging in, we are in the process of revamping this feature, so hopefully you won't experience issues with remembering your credentials for too much longer.

Have a great day!

Replied 23/11/2021
Nicholas
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

Easy to get up and running

Pros

This product is very simple and easy to use compared to our previous call center software. I had everything configured for testing within a few days. Their API was easy to use for some extra automation. Their pricing model is very simple and fluid to change along with change of volume or other business needs.

Cons

Some of the more advanced features were limited being it was a relatively new product however while we have had the product, aircall continually is implementing new features and improvements.

Response from Aircall

Hi Nicholas, thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled you're using our API and creating some advanced workflows. We appreciate your patience as we work on some exciting new updates to our product, coming very soon! - Cheers, Max from Aircall

Replied 13/10/2022
Michelle

Reviewed on 07/02/2022

Extremely User-Friendly Call Center Software

Pros

Aircall has a very user-friendly interface- it's easy to navigate and all the main functions are neatly outlined (keypad, history, to-do, people/contacts, setting up work hours). I have rarely had an issue with call quality, and I appreciate how easy it is to make a phone call.

You can search for a teammate by number OR by name, which is nice, and you can easily switch between different phone numbers. It also shows the status of your teammates, whether they are offline or in a call, so you can easily determine if you can transfer the call or not. (At a previous company, I was not able to see whether the person I was trying to reach was available or not)

Cons

Based on conversations with my manager, it is not easy to pull data from Aircall. While it is extremely user-friendly, my manager has had difficulty extracting data and quantifying our missed call rate, etc.

Response from Aircall

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Regarding pulling data, we'd love to help! Please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Replied 09/02/2022
Ana

The bare necesity

It handles all our basic needs for our company at an affordable cost.

Pros

This software is integratable on desktop and on our cell devices

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the voice is garbled and it makes it hard to conduct business

Zoom Meetings

Cost and need

Response from Aircall

Hi Ana,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it means a lot! To help you have an even better experience with Aircall, we recommend you follow our network recommendations in the following article; https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations

Hopefully this helps alleviate any quality concerns you may have experienced. If a specific issue arises in the future, please let our support team know so that we can help you resolve it: https://support-atlassian.aircall.io/

Replied 29/11/2021
Alexandre
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 02/05/2021

Pros

Hi,
My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests.
Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Cons

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.
Monica
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Aircall for Small Businesses

It has been a great experience. All our customer service agents use it, and training them takes only a few minutes. As an administrator I am able to see their activity and manage their use.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the product. There is no need to read a manual to use it, and the features are very intuitive. It is really easy to add users and manage their use as well.

Cons

It is not a very robust software, but it's all we need for our business.

Response from Aircall

Hi Monica,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're glad that Aircall is helping your business out with its essential communication needs. To go a step further, many of our customers like to pair Aircall with their other business software to unlock advanced workflows. You can check out the options here: https://aircall.io/call-center-software-integrations/

Let me know if you need any help!

Replied 29/11/2021
Nessim

Reviewed on 16/09/2022

Great Tool for VoIP

Pros

- Easy to use
- Easy to setup
- Mobile apps
- Desktop apps
- Easy to buy new numbers
- Easy to add new users
- Fast customer success

Cons

Sometimes the lines are not stable and it's not working.
As we are using it on a daily basis, it can be an inconvenient. It is happening just from time to time so it's ok for now.

Response from Aircall

Hi Nessim, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad you're making good use of our PowerDialer feature. We hope it's helping you save a lot of time! If you encounter call quality issues in the future, we've compiled these tips to help you: https://view.highspot.com/viewer/62b22b0ce798461b468f5c29. - Best, Max from Aircall

Replied 21/09/2022

Reviewed on 08/04/2022

One of the best software

Overall Aircall delivered amazing service, we used it everyday to contact countless customers and partners and it never failed to deliver. Great call quality, simple UI with great quality built into it. The coaching was one of the best features of Aircall, as an administrator you could jump into any ongoing call and give tips to the call center agent, while the customer can't hear your voice. It was a nice way to manage hard cases without any escalation.
Monitoring tools were also simple and effective along with the reporting. Simple yet amazing in everything.

Pros

The simplicity and quality of the platform are one of the biggest pros. It's a simple app and still manages to give the best features. Call and service quality is one of, if not the best.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about aircall, I'd say if they make user interface a bit more "fancy" that can be

Response from Aircall

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Your review absolutely made our day. We're glad to hear you're making good use of our call coaching and monitoring features. This is the best way for you to train agents in real-time without disrupting customer experience. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Replied 13/04/2022
Murali

Reviewed on 26/01/2019

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Pros

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Cons

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Stephanie

Reviewed on 31/12/2020

Very easy to use for calling!

I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

Pros

What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Cons

Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

Lennie

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Aircall a great VOIP calling products

We started by using the 14 day free trial which was extended for an additional week upon request. The free trial was impressive and we very quickly saw the value of Aircall and what it would bring to our outbound sales. The integration was extremely simple, with full tracking available through our CRM. Call quality is very good, their can be issues at times when bandwidth or connectivity slows down.
Aircall increased our call hit rate and the ability to switch outbound numbers at no cost has also been very valuable.

Pros

Integration was quick and easy. Adding users and new outbound numbers is simple and efficient. Good calling quality and excellent customer support.

Cons

It is not customizable meaning that certain specific customizations are not possible or available, for example the ability to pre-record a message to leave automatically when receiving a voice mail.

Response from Aircall

Hi Lennie,

Thank you for taking the time to share such valuable feedback with our teams! So wonderful to hear you are benefiting from our App Marketplace and the outbound calling features. Regarding customizations, keep an eye out for news and updates using the link below for our latest improvements.

Replied 06/05/2022
Thoma
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

Aircall is the bomb

Great experience overall

Pros

Ease of use, the ability to use it on my iPhone, the SMS features

Cons

SMS does not support MMS, which is not the worst, but it is inconvenient as customers constantly try to send MMS. The only other downside is that if you are making a text to a customer and a phone call comes in, it erases your message and you have to start over.

Response from Aircall

Hi Thoma,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the mobile application and SMS features. If you ever experience any technical issues, please let our teams know via https://support.aircall.io/ so that we can assist further.

Replied 06/05/2022
Mike

Reviewed on 27/04/2021

Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion

Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Cons

Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

JustCall
Bill
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 22/03/2016

Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike

Pros

- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important
- Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle.
- My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

Cons

- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times)
- Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

Jonny

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

Lackluster

Pros

The product is easy to use, and the setup was very easy.

Cons

There seem to be constant issues with the platform. We experience technology issues at least once a week.

Response from Aircall

Hi Jonny,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying the ease of use of the product. Regarding the issues, if you ever need technical assistance, please send our team more details via support.aircall.io.

Replied 16/09/2022
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 08/06/2019

Aircall has great features!

Pros

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Cons

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Twilio

Twilio

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.