Aircall Reviews

About Aircall

Aircall is a cloud-based business phone and call center system that helps manage and streamline customer support and sales engagement operations. Designed for offices and teams in remote areas, it enables users to integrate the...

4.1
4.1

Browse Aircall Reviews

Ram
Ram
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 04/10/2022

Aircall - One of the best VOIP dialers in the market now

We can reach out to all our inbound leads with quick TAT because of Aircall - This has impacted our sales pipeline in a super positive manner.

Pros

Their integration with Hubspot - All calls we make are automatically exported to our CRM with notes. This helps for reporting purposes. The call quality is generally good and UI is very fluid as well.

Cons

The connectivity issues (jitters, call quality issues) are very frequent. Prospects have complained that they see a local number from a different country when we make calls to them.

Response from Aircall

Hi Ram,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Aircall experience with us! We love to hear your team is benefiting from our HubSpot integration :) Regarding the connectivity and caller ID issues you have been experiencing, please send us more details via support.aircall.io so our teams can assist further.

Replied 21/10/2022
Alex
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Overall amazing!

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Pros

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Cons

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

CallTools , Zoiper and Ruby Receptionists

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

CallTools

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.
Allen

Reviewed on 02/08/2017

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that...

Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

Pros

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

Cons

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning.

I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said.

Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back.

I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed.

This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year.

Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you!

I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

Top Aircall Alternatives

FRANCOIS

Reviewed on 21/03/2024

Best software

Pros

- Good ui
- Easy setup and easy routing configuration
- Good statistics tool
- Easy to buy more number

Cons

- Some sync failures with Hubspot
- Low support
- Some software bugs

Eden

Reviewed on 16/11/2021

Accuracy meets efficiency!

Our whole team attended the demo for the software and it was great, we had the chance to ask any questions throughout and it was all made really simple.

Pros

Great visibility throughout the application, so easy to navigate. The ease of transferring calls with the 'talk first' and overall just the intelligence behind it being made for any level of experience. I feel confident if I had a junior intern put onto the phones, I would barely have to cover anything within the app, it's all there.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't remember my log-in details so prompts me to sign in again when it's been inactive for a certain period but it's easy enough to get straight back in.

Response from Aircall

Hi Eden,

We really appreciate you for leaving such a thoughtful review! The ease of training new reps is definitely a benefit we hear from our customers regularly, so it's great to hear this has also been your experience.

Regarding logging in, we are in the process of revamping this feature, so hopefully you won't experience issues with remembering your credentials for too much longer.

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Max from Aircall

Replied 23/11/2021
Garret
Garret

Reviewed on 17/06/2022

Expensive, Unreliable, Bad Customer Support - Avoid at all costs

Overall, I would say that I have WASTED several thousand dollars on a solution that seemed like it had everything we needed and just FAILED to deliver.

Pros

The product was easy to deploy. It checks the box on the features you want/need, but it DOES NOT deliver on any of them. System is down every week. All outbound calls are marked as SPAM. The support team is less than helpful. The call quality is HORRIBLE and has static across all staff members who use the system.

Cons

The call quality is horrible for both outbound and inbound calls.
The phone numbers are all marked as SPAM and their support team provides articles on how we have to fix it rather than resolving it themselves.
The service is SUPER expensive compared to Ring Central or other platforms that have better reliability

Response from Aircall

Hi Garret,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry that you've had a bad experience with us so far. I see that you've been in contact with our team, so hopefully we can find a way to resolve your concerns. Concerning the SPAM issue you've been having, this is an issue across all VoIP solutions for one major reason: the carriers in charge of issuing phone numbers resell numbers that have been previously abused and marked as SPAM by consumers. Instead of retiring these numbers, they get resold to us and we only find this out when our customers let us know. The best solution we can offer you is to replace these numbers. You can work with your Customer Success Manager directly, if you choose to go this route.

We hope that we can find a way to continue working together in the future.

Max from Aircall

Replied 23/06/2022
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 02/06/2023

Fantastic product, service and customer service!

I really love the change in availability and reliability of Aircall compared to what we were using before. The reporting is very in depth and offers anything that anyone would ever need, honestly. Merged and integrated into our CRM, the reporting is more in depth and was easy to integrate.

Pros

I love the immediate use of the product that is available. I truly do love the customer service as well!

Cons

I really don't have any cons that I've found while using Aircall yet.

RingEX and Kixie PowerCall

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

The connection issues present with our old provider was inhibiting our team.

Talkdesk

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Aircall had everything we needed for the best pricing and was transparent about their pricing structure.
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 08/06/2019

Aircall has great features!

Pros

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Cons

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Twilio

Twilio

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

AirCall makes handling incoming/outgoing phone calls very easy

We moved all our staff to working from home and needed a way to have the same functionality with our remote workers as we had in our office with extensions, hunt groups etc.

Pros

The desktop client works really well as an endpoint for presence and call handling.

Cons

The "IVR" flow is pretty limited in its functionality but it was sufficient for our basic needs.

Nathalie
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 15/04/2024

Aircall does everything!

Pros

Aircall is your one-stop-shop for all call center needs. We have a dialer, a transfer system, a voicemail system and so much more- all in one platform.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about Aircall.

Casper
  • Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 13/01/2021

Great product, but a very poor onboarding process

I was very excited to get started with this product, but since we haven't even got started after 5 days with a lack of support, I am very disappointed. I have seen many software companies doing their onboarding a lot better.

Pros

I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the helpdesk, CMS, etc. It is also nice that we are possible to have a multinational setup with an ease-of-use dashboard.

Cons

The onboarding process is very disappointing. After 5 days in the trial, we haven't even got started with the dialling. We have tried several times to register our legal information in order to get started, but we receive error messages every time. The support has been confusing and slow, and therefore it's necessary with this negative feedback for their team.

Response from Aircall

Hi Casper,

Our sincerest apologies that you did not have a good experience during your trial period. We've had some issues with our trial over the past month or so, so it's possible that your account was incidentally affected. It looks like you are now a customer and have had a few successful interactions with our support team via live chat on our website. We hope that these interactions were helpful!

If you run into any more issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Aircall Team

Replied 25/01/2021
Kelly

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Not a fan.

We are very disappointed overall.

Pros

I like that you can transfer a call to a number outside of your Aircall account and that you can speak with the person first before transferring the call.

Cons

I hate the "integration" with Sugar and that many features seem to not work properly, like uploading a CSV of contacts. I followed the directions provided by Aircall and it did upload properly. Customer service was not very helpful.

Response from Aircall

Hi Kelly, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that our integration features didn't meet your expectations. Our teams constantly work to improve them and we'd love to hear more about your issues. Can you please submit a ticket at support.aircall.io? Thank you so much. - Anthony from Aircall

Replied 22/05/2023
Alexandre
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 02/05/2021

Pros

Hi,
My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests.
Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Cons

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.
Mario Martín
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 02/04/2022

Improve the efficiency of the call center's day-to-day operations.

We can now see how many incoming calls we are receiving, which helps us estimate how many resources need to be allocated to a given workflow at any given time thanks to Aircall. We were also able to see what the crew was doing at all times so that we could keep track of everything.

Pros

Aircall helps us to streamline our call center operations, reduce the amount of time we spend on administrative tasks, and increase our overall managerial capacity. Easy to navigate thanks to everything being clearly labeled. As a large team's Planning Manager, it's important to me to know how to maximize the efficiency of our team members' phone calls, and I appreciate learning how to do so with the tools available to me. I appreciate Aircall's ability to keep calls in the cloud, as well as its various options for quickly returning and tracking conversations, both of which can be accomplished via the many third-party apps with which it integrates. I especially appreciate Aircall's dashboards, which provide us with all the information we need. I also appreciate how convenient the "click to call" feature is.

Cons

There isn't much to say, as Aircall is accurate and the user must have sufficient training to use the system effectively, other than that I find it difficult to set up all the tools on the monitoring page which I understand, but I don't need that because I have to monitor many teams at the same time.

Response from Aircall

Hi Mario,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear how the tool is helping to facilitate your role as the Planning Manager. If you have any questions regarding the monitoring page, please don't hesitate to contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Replied 08/04/2022
Ziya
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 13/05/2023

Average Software for VoIP

Aircall has positively impacted our team's communication, integrating well with other business tools.

Pros

Aircall has realy user friendly interface to use. Its impressive features have streamlined our teams communication process. Call quality is quite solid and call recording and queuing features are great to made call management efficient.

Cons

Aircall is good but its need improvement on their customer support i think. And the mobile app has connectivity issues.

Response from Aircall

Hi Ziya, thanks a lot for your positive feedback. We're delighted to hear how much Aircall is helping you and your teams. 💚 We also hear your concerns about our Mobile app which we can indeed improve - our teams are working hard on it everyday. Regarding your comment about customer support, we would love to hear more and assist! Could you please send more details to us by submitting a ticket at support.aircall.io? Thanks so much. Hope you have a great day! - Anthony from Aircall

Replied 22/05/2023
Jared

Reviewed on 08/05/2023

Solid Value - Reliable, Easy to Set Up, and Use

Aircall has been very easy to implement and maintain, and our users find the UI and other features easy to use and effectively help them perform their functions. Some internal development and use of external tools might be required in order to tailor the system to fit your org's needs, but the reasonable cost, aforementioned ease of deployment and use, and Aircall's developer friendly API far outweigh any drawbacks.

Pros

Aircall has been a very reliable and easy to implement tool for our org. The UI on both the end-user and admin side of things are intuitive, and easy to learn and use. New users are able to effectively use the system with very minimal training. Aircall is also reasonably priced and when paired with the ease of deployment and use makes the tool a good value.

Cons

Ability to natively integrate with other tools (eg. a CRM) is hit or miss, but something that is seemingly being expanded. In addition, both because of the above or depending on the complexity of the particular org's phone system use case, routing and other features may require the purchase of external tools or internal development in order to meet those expectations.

Response from Aircall

Hi Jared, thank you for such a detailed and positive review. It has made our day! 💚 We're super happy to hear how reliable and easy you've found our products. We do hear your comments about external tools and would love to hear more - would you like to share further details with our teams? You can do so by submitting a ticket to support.aircall.io. 🤓 Cheers! - Anthony from Aircall

Replied 17/05/2023
Michelle

Reviewed on 07/02/2022

Extremely User-Friendly Call Center Software

Pros

Aircall has a very user-friendly interface- it's easy to navigate and all the main functions are neatly outlined (keypad, history, to-do, people/contacts, setting up work hours). I have rarely had an issue with call quality, and I appreciate how easy it is to make a phone call.

You can search for a teammate by number OR by name, which is nice, and you can easily switch between different phone numbers. It also shows the status of your teammates, whether they are offline or in a call, so you can easily determine if you can transfer the call or not. (At a previous company, I was not able to see whether the person I was trying to reach was available or not)

Cons

Based on conversations with my manager, it is not easy to pull data from Aircall. While it is extremely user-friendly, my manager has had difficulty extracting data and quantifying our missed call rate, etc.

Response from Aircall

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Regarding pulling data, we'd love to help! Please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Replied 09/02/2022
Hagard

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

Poor call quality, ridiculous pay terms and cancelation policy

Very disappointed with their services, will NEVER use again

Pros

The reason we signup with aircall is that they offer unlimited local to local call minutes with one flat fee, which also includes a local number.

Cons

We signed up with aircall with the same email address as of G2 account, while there are at least 3 things we are very unhappy with them

1) our package should include a free local number, while in our invoice, we get charged for that number even though we followed all the instructions from the account manager

2) the call quality is very bad, or even horrible, our sales reps complained a lot of noises, and 50% of the time we used it, we had this problem every 15 minutes, and eventually did not get fixed

3) worst part of it, we told the account manager that we will try one month first, if good, we will upgrade to pay annually with more seats; if not, we will cancel the account. however, when we told the account manager that we wanna cancel that account and asked her to make sure they will not charge us automatically for the next billing month. first, she said yes. and then soonest, she said since we have not informed them to cancel the account 30 days in advance, we have to pay for the next month. So shall we tell them we need to cancel that account at the same time we activated an account? we emailed them several times on this issue, but they chose not to reply us.

Laurène

Reviewed on 12/02/2023

Aircall is a good VOIP software, although a bit unreliable at times

Aircall is a pretty good VOIP software for our startup. We started using it with a 3-person team and still plan on using it for 30+ people. Both our Sales and Customer Success teams are using it, along with the Pipedrive and Help Scout integrations.

Pros

Aircall is easy to set up and to use daily. We've been using it for 2 years and will likely keep doing so in the year to come. The desktop app is practical, and so is the call recording feature. We're looking forward to the call transcription feature.

Cons

Aircall can be a bit unreliable at times. We often encounter minor bugs and glitches, which never last long but can be frustrating for daily users. The Pipedrive and Help Scout integrations work OK but sometimes result in lots of undistinguishable call recordings.

Response from Aircall

Hi Laurène, thank you for your Aircall review! Fantastic to hear that you're finding Aircall easy to set up and use ���� Regarding the occasional bugs, we understand your frustration and are working hard to improve the performance of Aircall. If you ever need technical assistance, please reach out to us so we can help. - Leslie from Aircall

Replied 15/02/2023
Jesse
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 26/05/2022

For telephony solution, it's missing some essential features

Overall, Aircall has delivered the telephony solution our company needed, albeit slightly less satisfactory than we would've liked. For the price, it's one of the more expensive options and I would expect that it deliver on helpful features.

Pros

The UI is easy and intuitive enough that I trust my non-tech savvy teammates to be able to easily co-administer. Their support is also top notch; any time I'm experiencing an issue, their support team quickly delivers an answer/solution within 1 business day.

Cons

For telephony solution, it's missing some essential features such as bulk update (the use case that is a constant pain point is company holidays, which at present require that I manually change the business hours and voice message for each line instead of being able to schedule these changes on a line-by-line basis).

Response from Aircall

Hi Jesse, thank you for leaving a thoughtful response. We appreciate your business! Regarding bulk updates and holiday hours, these are common feature requests that we are hard at work to deliver for our clients. Stay tuned for updates soon! - Cheers, Max from Aircall

Replied 28/05/2022
Murali

Reviewed on 26/01/2019

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Pros

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Cons

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Samuel
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 30/03/2023

Very easy to integrate with other softwares

Pros

I enjoy the user-friendly interface & reliable call quality and also how easy it is to set up and customize call flows and integrations with other tools, such as Zendesk.

Cons

We have found the pricing to be higher than expected, especially for additional features or users.

yuu Phone

yuu Phone
Mike
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 27/04/2021

Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion

Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Cons

Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

JustCall

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Promising the sky, delivering the hell...with a time spoiling helpdesk

Pros

Plenty of features but the most important is not working: calling
Possibility to use foreign numbers

Cons

The quality of the talks are disastrous. Our salespeople call 6 hours a day and not half an hour goes by without problems. Disconnected conversations, incomprehensible conversations, echoes as if we were on the moon ... Our salespeople and customers find it terrible. The helpdesk is trained to ask the same questions a thousand times and always blame the others (internet provider, cables, headphones...). First it was our internet provider Telenet. After we switched to the other internet provider Proximus especially for this reason, the problem remained the same. The Internet speed test they always ask for also proves that it is ok and even has capacity left. At their request we work with Ethernet cable, with their recommended Jabra headphones, with their recommended switches..... 1 conclusion : Aircall = NoCalling

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Call management application

A super efficient solution that meets the needs of the market.

Pros

Business call management solution. It is very pleasant to use with a well thought out history.

Cons

The management of contacts can be much improved.

CloudTalk

CloudTalk

Response from Aircall

Hi there, thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you found the switch to Aircall has met your team's needs ���� Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance with your account. - Leslie from Aircall

Replied 21/11/2022