About Hybrent

Hybrent is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses in the healthcare industry such as physician offices, ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals, long term care facilities, and management groups automate and streamline supply...

All Hybrent Reviews Apply filters

Browse Hybrent Reviews

Linda R. Linda R.

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

Hybrent - the all purpose solution

Hybrent has allowed our organization to automate and streamline the ordering process as well as given us the ability to run perpetual inventories at each of our three locations. This has resulted in standardizing the products carried and gives us a much better picture of where our supply dollars are going.

Pros

Easy to use, web based platform, lots of features for a very reasonable price, continued support from Hybrent team, willingness of Hybrent team to listen to and implement requested/suggested changes.

Cons

Very few help guides available, does not offer a dedicated customer service contact which I can call with questions.

Response from Hybrent

Thank you for your review, Linda! We're so happy to hear that Hybrent has benefitted your organization! Our team is working on more help guides which will be available for you to reference as needed. If you have any questions, conveniently message our Customer Support team through the chat bubble located in your Hybrent portal or send an email at [email protected]

Replied 23/10/2018
David B. David B.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

Leader in Supply Chain and Inventory Management Software Systems

We solved our invoicing approval process, inventory management visibility, reducing double buying, visibility to purchase orders. We can see where our spend is going down to the component and its consumption rates. The ability to communicate backorders to team members has been instrumental.

Hybrent allowed us to go from 20 people buying and approving invoices across five sites. To 1 person buying and approving invoices for all five sites.

Avg. 280 invoices/Month and Avg. 230 PO/Month

Pros

From the beginning I kept saying 'This seems to easy'. Our system integration was five weeks long, and I supported Hybrent with everything needed to build our portal. This system was so user friendly and quick to learn. We were not only able to get our portal up and running but we also were able to train 58 people over five sites before we went live. The entire training, 'go live', and post 'go live' was carried out by one person. This is the first system I have worked with that is nearly 'self taught'.
The processes Hybrent has created for the entire systems work flow. Gives you accurate outputs quickly. While not requiring multiple steps to create these outputs.

Hybrent is a user friendly system, and a powerful tool for managing your businesses needs.

Cons

The cons I have ran in to with Hybrent. Are being addressed by their developers. These cons are more enhancements vs a process being broken. For how we use Hybrent and what it has to offer. Once we adapted our processes to Hybrents. We found the outcome is the same. So while no system is 100% perfect. I can honestly say Hybrents the best inventory management/3-way Match system I have ever used/Implemented.

Bellwether PO and Inventory, NaVetor and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Hybrent

We needed a system that could manage inventory movements, tracking movements, inventory value, visibility, and an invoicing process.

Reasons for Switching to Hybrent

Hybrents Team, and overall capabilities.
Lisa G. Lisa G.

Reviewed on 14/06/2021

Hybrent is efficient and easy to use

Hybrent has been an excellent tool for the facility. The ordering, approval, receiving and invoicing team are on one page. Having open communication in these critical areas saves time and money!

Pros

More streamline, the system forces us to keep with the advances of technology and keeps ordering and invoicing simple and easy.

Cons

We still are working out "kinks" when there has been a "mis-pick" or +mis-delivered" item. The crediting system still seems to need more work.

in our facility we work together to make sure items have been returned and credits issued before closing a purchase order.

Top Hybrent Alternatives

Bellwether PO and Inventory

SupplyShift

Becky R. Becky R.

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

Great addition to our business

Definately easy to use and makes things easier on purchasing department. Also it appears to help keep overall cost of supplies lower.

Pros

I like that all supplies are ordered from one place. The Hybrent software makes it incredibly easy to compare prices from different vendors and choose the one that fits your organizations needs the most. They keep you well informed of shipping notices and updates. Delivery turnaround time is exceptional.

Cons

When I try to type something into the search bar like "butterfly needle" It will come up with all kinds of strange completely unrelated items and often not be able to find the butterfly at all. I have to use the item code which at times is not easy to find, especially if it is a new item. Also I wish there were better more thorough descriptions of supplies, particularly when the item is lacking a picture. There can be several items that sound or look almost exactly the same and it can be difficult to determine which is the one you are looking for when descriptions are so vague, sometimes even nonexistent.

Response from Hybrent

Thank you for your review, Becky! We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent's price comparison and tracking information! Our search and product description features were updated in our most recent software upgrade - we recommend upgrading to our latest version and would love to help your team take advantage of more pictures and thorough descriptions!

Replied 06/11/2018
Virginia J. Virginia J.

Reviewed on 03/09/2019

Solves many purchasing issues

Our overall experience with Hybrent has been exceptional. From implementation to integration, as well as little tweaks we have done along the way, the hybrent team is very quick to respond and solve problems. Its easy training of new employees as well!

Pros

We love the cost control of the software, the integration with the vendors, the ease of ordering, and the integration with our accounting software to eliminate double entry.

Cons

More vendors in our market need to be connected to hybrent.

Response from Hybrent

Thank you for the wonderful review, Virginia! We're thrilled you're enjoying the benefits Hybrent offers. We can connect to any vendor, even those without EDI capability, but we also hope more vendors upgrade to EDI in the near future!

Replied 04/09/2019
Tony M. Tony M.

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Hybrent

Useful experience for ordering multiple supplies. Invoices and quickbooks issues with Hybrent.

Pros

Creating multiple POs from multiple vendors at once.

Cons

Punch out issues, quantity issues when checkout, slow performance when large items are added to the cart, not all invoices are posted directly to Hybrent from the vendors.

Response from Hybrent

Thank you for your review, Tony! We recently improved our Punch Out feature, eliminating the issues that your center was experiencing. While we don't have an EDI with every vendor, we do offer the ability for our team to streamline your invoicing process with non-EDI vendors! A member of our Customer Success team will be reaching out regarding your quantity issues, so we can resolve them ASAP and get your team back to a smooth, efficient process within Hybrent!

Replied 02/07/2019
Amanda S. Amanda S.

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Hybrent Review

Hybrent has offered a solution that allowed us to transition from manual inventory counts to a completely automated process. Lifesaver.

Pros

This product has really helped with our inventory management and offers a great case costing solution for our Ambulatory Surgery Center. It is very easy to use and allows me as an administrator to have multiple employees working in the system and visualize my inventory.

Cons

Hybrent does a good job of upgrading and adding any features that would improve the system. The reporting mechanism has improved greatly and they have been willing to develop custom reports.

Christina M. Christina M.

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

Hybrent has changed the way

Pros

Hybrent has been a huge time saver especially when doing daily tasks such as ordering from multiple vendors . Using Hybrent as given me the ability to place multiple orders, confirm pricing and receive the product into inventory is fantastic. We will be implementing the accounting software soon and that will give us the ability to approve the invoice and authorize payment. What a time saver.

Cons

I look forward to having the ability to see tracking of shipments of all items that are ordered through the Hybrent system. . Currently that is not fully implemented only certain vendor shipments can be tracked.

Response from Hybrent

Thank you for the feedback and review, Christina! We're so happy that you have been able to save time using Hybrent for your ordering and inventory management needs. It is up to the vendors to approve Hybrent to track their clients shipments, but we look forward to one day having all vendors support shipping tracking through our software!

Eden V. Eden V.

Reviewed on 05/10/2017

I have had a phenomenal experience with Hybrent. I would recommend to anyone.

Pros

I am most impressed with the ability to order from multiple distributors/manufacturers all from one place. It has made ordering supplies a breeze!

Cons

I do wish that the App form of the software was more in depth, like the desktop version. There are some things I can do on the website that I am unable to do on the App. It would be nice if they mirrored each other

Amy C. Amy C.

Reviewed on 01/11/2017

This has been a great experience it has help to make ordering easier, especially when I am out.

Orders can still go through without me if I am out and that we don't need packing slips in order to get the bills paid as we don't always get packing slips but can utilize the orders that are placed on Hybrent.

Pros

That there are enhancements that make it easier to fit our business. Ease of use for personnel that have trouble navigating computers.

Cons

That I don't have access to delete or add certain items as I feel that I could have gotten it done quicker. Or to open orders if a user accidentally clicked complete. I hate to bother CS for simple things.

Korri L. Korri L.

Reviewed on 22/09/2017

Hybrent has made my ordering life stress free.

An easier ordering life. Thanks so much!

Pros

I previously worked with a different Ordering system and I am so glad I was introduced to Hybrent. This system is so easy to use and now I know for sure that my orders will be submitted to my wholesalers. My favorite feature is that while I am placing my order I know that the products are in stock or on back order, that saves me time and energy. If something is on back order I can search for a new item instead of waiting for the order to be delivered and then find out that it's back ordered. Such a great feature!

Cons

I have to approve all orders twice. There is 1 big order that is submitted and then you have to approve each individual order again. I find that its just time consuming and an extra step.

Michelle M. Michelle M.

Reviewed on 14/09/2017

So happy we brought this to our workplace!

Pros

Hybrent has solved many of our workflow problems. It has created an easy to use place for us to work on many levels. I love that it integrates to our bookkeeping system as well. Hybrent is something that continues to improve and grow with each day. I highly recommend!

Cons

The only thing I don't like on the latest version is I don't see where I can build in my own products as needed.

Tim H. Tim H.

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

Materials manager

It’s great

Pros

It’s easy to use it’s easy to use it’s easy to use

Cons

It’s sometimes crashes or freezes up. But not a big deal

Response from Hybrent

Thank you, Tim! We appreciate your review and are super happy that you're enjoying using Hybrent!

Replied 06/05/2019
Paula G. Paula G.

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

I only had a few days to train with my predecessor.
So most of this I have learned by trial and error.
I feel there is a lot of untapped potential.

Pros

I use it daily for placing orders and processing invoices.

Cons

I am still new to my role. I would like to use it for creating PO’s logging implants and adding inventory.
This has been hard to do.

Katie N. Katie N.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

very user friendly

time savings!

Pros

The ease of 3 step order to invoice process, the one step ordering process, ease of opening additional pages for maintenance and functionality and the real time inventory action!

Cons

There is nothing that I like least from me as a user on Hybrent. It would be much better if more vendors used Hybrent (silimar to Besse and McKesson). I am looking forward to CuraScript and Cardinal coming on board.

Response from Hybrent

Katie, thank you for your kind review! We're happy that you have been able to save time using Hybrent and are looking forward to continue to provide you value!

Nick D. Nick D.

Reviewed on 13/05/2019

Hybrent is helping us turn the corner!

Everything about this system is fantastic! Our experience has been nothing but extraordinary. The rep and his team did a fantastic job holding our hands through the process and we couldn't do it without them.

Pros

The user functionality is amazing. It is easy to understand and use!

Cons

No con's so far! We have yet to find something that is not meeting our needs.

Response from Hybrent

Thank you for an incredible review, Nick! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Hybrent and felt assisted throughout the entire process.

Replied 22/05/2019
Monika R. Monika R.

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

Hybrent is amazing

It has been great overall, very helpful people when you need assistance.

Pros

It is very user friendly and organized.

Cons

I just wish things would automatically update on its own when things change.

Jaclyn S. Jaclyn S.

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

Finally - a solution for our practice and surgery center!

Excellent

Pros

It’s hard to narrow it down to just a few things. However, I will start with the fact that the professionals at Hybrent are truly that - professionals. From ALL levels and at EVERY step along the way, I have been met with the most exemplary customer service that possibly exceeds any company I’ve done business with. They are always prompt, accessible, and helpful. I’ve yet to encounter a person or department that’s a “weak link.” Second, Hybrent offers a complete solution to our ordering, receiving, inventory management, case-costing, etc. They already figured out that there are no shortcuts in doing it correctly. Rather than creating another variation on the same theme (like other companies have done), they bit the bullet and did the necessary hard work that needed to be done, creating an interface that a company of my size would otherwise never dream of being able to have. Third, the system is customizable and scalable. Personally, I love data and love the limitless customization for reporting. However, it is user-friendly enough that you could also keep things extra simple as well. The folks at Hybrent will help you set up the system so that it can be the solution you want. Fourth, I love that I can do things via the app on any device or via my desktop. This makes compliance much easier for our staff. Also, it is a less costly solution than with other vendors. With other systems, we had to either purchase the newest iPads/tablets and /or lease proprietary scanners.

Cons

Of course, I wish it cost less. However, you really do get what you pay for. And, honestly, when you factor everything in, it is well worth the price. The free/lower-cost options provided by medical supply vendors just don’t cut it. You get what you pay for.

Response from Hybrent

Jaclyn - Thank you for the INCREDIBLE review! We are so happy you're enjoying your Hybrent subscriptions and benefitting from our supply chain solution. Our solution is only as successful as our customers who use it - thank you for all that you do!

Replied 03/07/2019
Hitesh S. Hitesh S.

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

Hybrent is user friendly software. Easy to understand and give training to users.

Pros

Hybrent is user friendly platform, no need any detail training If you order through any online web browser then you can easily work with Hybrent software and good customer service.

Cons

Reporting feature is not as good as I thought and there is no custom reporting feature for user. you have to ask Hybrent customer service for any report you need.

Response from Hybrent

Thank you for the kind review, Hitesh! We're happy Hybrent has created an easy user experience for you and that our customer service team has supported you. Thank you for the feedback on our reporting feature and have used this to improve our software by adding more user reporting customization in our latest update!

Stephen F. Stephen F.

Reviewed on 17/05/2019

Hybrent Review

Pros

The Hybrent software has a great ecommerce type ordering platform that is easy to use.

Cons

The app can be more user friendly and more comprehensive

Response from Hybrent

Thank you for leaving Hybrent a review, Stephen! We always love hearing that, as a user, it's easy to order on the platform. As we are continuously working toward improving the software, we will be reaching out to better understand ways that our app can become more robust like the desktop version!

Replied 02/07/2019
Ryan M. Ryan M.

Reviewed on 12/08/2020

Hybrent is worth its weight in gold!

With a good implementation and start-up Hybrent is VERY nice. The uploading of orders is a pain, but pain is temporary.

Pros

The ability to order everything from one website is a MAJOR time savor! The well labeled tabs to click through make navigation simple.

Cons

It can be VERY slow! Lag time can be an issue when you are busy and need to get things ordered quickly.

Leslie V. Leslie V.

Reviewed on 23/10/2017

Hybrent is an excellent tool with a strong customer support team.

Strong inventory management and purchasing tool with accounting software integration..

Pros

The accounting software integration; The contract pricing alerts that notify you when deviations from contract pricing are invoiced; The punch out feature that allows you to shop the vendor website when needed and then pull back into Hybrent to complete the order.

Cons

The invoice tab includes invoices for items not yet 'received' in the system & you cannot easily identify this without opening the invoice to know it is not complete.

Brian M. Brian M.

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

Hybrent

Pros

The product is user friendly. it is quite easy to show new users on how to use the software

Cons

Not all vendors have a direct connection

Jeff P. Jeff P.

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

DM Review

Pros

Ease of use, reasonably priced. They champion that it's shopping for medical supplies like shopping on Amazon. It's not that easy but it's fairly simple.

Cons

Not real flexible to do a lot of options. Very limited on the accounting side.

Brock R. Brock R.

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Excellent

Pros

Ability to monitor purchasing and inventory
Ability to customize to fit needs
Ease of user profile management
Reporting

Cons

Inability to search "Invoices" by individual user. Currently only able to search "All Users" or "Me."