Cirrus Insight Reviews

About Cirrus Insight

Cirrus Insight powers individuals, teams, and organizations with a robust suite of Salesforce productivity and meeting automation tools. By seamlessly integrating with Gmail and Outlook, users are able to automatically sync all...

Browse Cirrus Insight Reviews

Heather
Heather

Reviewed on 30/05/2018

Easy for even the "computer-challenged" to use

It allows for us to easily log emails into SF plus create follow up tasks. The best feature is the "send later" so you can type emails as you're working but send them at a future time!

Pros

It is easy to use and they are updating and adding features often to stay competitive with Salesforce Inbox. We decided not to switch to SF Inbox because we have had such a positive experience with Cirrus plus Cirrus costs less!

Cons

We have had little to no issues with Cirrus and when we do have an issue, the resolution is always simple: go to the download page & redownload the application which has always fixed every issue we have had. Nothing else negative comes to mind!

Manuel Antonio
Manuel Antonio
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

The easiest way to connect your Salesforce and Gmail together

You nearly double your efficiency in client reach out simply by not having to go back and forth between your email and your Salesforce. The added value this sky rocketing extension brings to your team is simply baffling

Pros

Cirrus Insight allows you to seamlessly connect your Gmail and your Salesforce together, allowing you to integrate all of the crm information of your client while you're working at the comfort of your email inbox. It's as if both programs merged into one!

Cons

If I'm really, really picky about it, I'd love to have integrations like these with other CRM software besides Salesforce, but in general, Tha add on will save your time

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Beware of the new Cirrus Insight - severely lacking features

We were happy customers with the old version of cirrus insight but the significant downgrade in features, stability and functionality of the new version leaves a lot to be desired.

Simple things we liked in the old version are gone such as a little green button in the inbox next to an email address when they were synced in salesforce through to the ability to remind us if someone has not opened an email after a set period of time after sending. All these functionality plus a lot more are now gone.

Pros

The old cirrus insight was great, we could track emails, set reminders and had salesforce CRM integration. But now that it's unsupported, it's slow and unusable in normal business application

Cons

They stopped supporting the old Cirrus Insight and released a new version which took away many of the features that made Cirrus good. There is no email and workflow tracking ability and the UI is buggy (frequently blocks us out saying our valid subscription has expired).

Top Cirrus Insight Alternatives

Brad
Brad

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Best Sales Side Automation for Sales Reps connected to Salesforce CRM

Seamless integration to Gmail, Salesforce and Meeting Requests for Calendar invites. Better sales cadence outreach functionality, easy management of sales campaigns, visibility to the sales process through Cirrus Insight Flight Plans. Saves rep time and double entry of key information around the sales process with Salesforce CRM. Allows our sales team to spend time on key leads that are ready to engage.

Pros

The ability to update Salesforce leads, opportunities and events from gmail. Also the built in calendar function and meeting scheduling is seamless across Gmail and Salesforce. Eliminates double entry in the crm , calendar meetings and your daily email communications. Saves time and provides real-time opens and reads on the mobile interface. The new Flight Plans option allows for sales automation and cadence set up for sequence follow ups and lead and prospect nurture. Very strong for any salesrep to set up their own cadences as well as group cadences defined by Sales Leadership. Deep functionality for affordable user pricing. If your moving into sales automation it is a must have for reps to save time and manage productivity. The ability to add leads and prospects to Flight Plan (Cadence) or remove is extremely easy for anyone to take advantage of.

• Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

Good e-mail software with some clunkiness

Pros

Easy to set up and sync with SFDC ; Meeting builder feature is very nifty ; side bar in Outlook has a ton of information and cuts down the need to go back and forth between Outlook and SFDC for sales related information

Cons

UI is not intuitive ; it's not obvious what steps you need to take to add an e-mail, though once you do it a few times it's pretty straightforward. Templates are really nifty, but don't seem to work correctly when working with SFDC specific fields.

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

Great Software, OK Support

Core product works great. Expect changes around features and growing pains — this is a you d company trying to do everything.

Pros

Really full features. Fantastic to be able to share templates, link emails to Salesforce, ‘send later’, provide one-click scheduling to prospects.

Cons

Customer Support was weak, especially for now-pulled Non-Salesforce product. Took the company 6 weeks to track down an login error caused by our users’ G Suite Email addresses involving capital letters!

Zach
Zach

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

No more manually recording emails

Better traceability for sales teams

Pros

I love the seamless integration with Salesforce, as a salesperson I never have to worry about double logging my activities and keeps all of my conversations consolidated in one spot. The tracking and open features are also very handy for my follow ups.

Cons

Being a chrome extension, Cirrus does seem to run into bugs frequently since it is dependent upon Google.

Reviewed on 06/05/2019

Easy to setup and start implementing

I couldn't get by with this software. Well, I could but it would add hours of work to my week. It helps my streamline my overall process.

Pros

Ease of setup and user-friendly interface that allows me to work on one platform

Cons

Some functionality doesn't work as easily as advertised (i.e pulling user data from email signatures to prepopulate fields -- this rarely happens for me). And I'd like to have some added features - ability to sync multiple calendars.

Reviewed on 19/06/2019

Narrow your prospecting funnel

Although imperfect, this was an invaluable tool. Unfortunately several colleagues never bothered to utilize, leading the organization to decide against renewing.

Pros

Mobile app provides real-time updates showing who where and when my emails were read. This allowed me to focus follow-up efforts on interested prospects.

Cons

If emails were opened too many times the granular details would no longer be available.

Reviewed on 13/10/2017

Simple email to salesforce capture + email open tracking

Emails automatically logged in Salesforce. Quick responses to opens when applicable.

Pros

Ability to see when and where people are opening emails. Reliability with emails logged to salesforce, especially by my team members.

Cons

Hard to tell when it isn't working, not the easiest to customize. Would like to see high priority open alerts.

Hannah

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Great product - it's the missing link between email and Salesforce

This product is great and improves my workflow daily. I've had a great experience working with them.

Pros

This product has eliminated all excuses from my team about not logging things in Salesforce. It makes the process SO easy and has lots of bonus features that allow you to keep your Salesforce data updated without ever leaving your email inbox. I also use the delayed email feature a ton!

Cons

The software gets periodically logged out, and you may not always realize it. When that happens, your meetings and emails no longer auto-log.

Kayla

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Glitchy Gmail compatibility

Pros

The basic feature of logging emails into a Salesforce CRM is functional.

Cons

My team uses this software and at any given time, it’s not working for at least one of us.

Ever since they upgraded their app, it hasn’t worked hardly at all. I like the idea of Cirrus, but it’s a pain, with no native nudges to remind users, lots of overzealous email logging, and very little training and troubleshooting available.

• Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

No support- synch issue 30 days - no answer-

not enjoyable

Pros

never liked it but it was functional before they were bought out

Cons

use to have to log in daily to make sure it was even active-
now that doesn't seem to be an issue but will not synch my salesforce calendar to google calendar & after a full month of back and forth with tech support they have come up with NOTHING-- I canceled

Emily

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Great for email tracking

Pros

I love Cirrus for email tracking, adding to Salesforce and also using different functions like Send Later. It really helps manage my workflow without adding extra steps.

Cons

It does seem to have some issues with staying enabled in my gmail. I do have to reconnect and sign in a good amount which sometimes can be a pain.

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

It's a worth while email tracking software that can be utilized for sales and service teams.

Email tracking, syncs email activities to Salesforce, schedule follow up reminders.

Pros

I like that it is very easy to sync with Salesforce CRM. I can even create new contacts or accounts from my Gmail through Cirrus.

Cons

Sometimes, I notice that Cirrus does not accurately track opens on emails i send out. I also have to manually click a button to make sure an email thread is properly added to the appropriate contact/account record in Salesforce.

Jessica

Reviewed on 15/08/2017

Seemed very promising but surprisingly nonresponsive customer support

Pros

The integration with Salesforce in theory should make this such a time saver. No more manual data entry of contacts or of emails received/sent as Activities in Salesforce. Fairly intuitive to use.

Cons

There were some bugs with some of the custom aspects of our Salesforce instance. That's fine. But I was on a trial and was ready to sign on for the service b/c it seemed so promising, but the customer service to try to resolve the bugs was surprisingly bad. I don't know if they were just stumped or what, but I followed up several times to try to get a sense of their progress, and they just never replied. They had been friendly at first, but perhaps the problem was bigger than they felt our business was worth, so they never followed up. It bummed me out not to be able to continue with them, but if they don't put on their best show of customer support before I'm even a customer, I couldn't trust they'd do their best when I was.

Susie
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Cirrus Insight Fills the Gap!

Overall, Cirrus Insight has been the tool our company was searching for. It turned our plain-Jane CRM system into a powerful email and activity tracking system that, now, we can't live without!

Pros

The Cirrus Insight integration with Salesforce is phenomenal! It bridges the gap between the CRM and activity/email tracking in an easy to use way.

Cons

There were a few minor glitches when we first installed Cirrus Insight. We didn't have a clear understanding of how to track emails, but once we learned it's been a breeze ever since!

Reviewed on 22/08/2018

Not as good as Clearslide

From what I have gathered Cirrus is a pretty competitively prices solution. With that being said I might splurge for a little more robust of a tool with more intuitive reporting if I were implementing a tool for my sales team.

Pros

Having any type of email communication tool is always beneficial and even preferred over traditional prospecting efforts. Cirrus gives you the ability to easily import reports directly from Salesforce which is very nice. Being able to share templates across entire teams has proven beneficial when it comes to our team working together and collaborating on ideas.

Cons

Coming from being a Clearslide user I find the interface with Salesforce to be a little clunky. I see they are trying to make them seamless and easier to navigate between, but I think they are simply missing the mark. I preferred the reporting and interface of Clearslide much more.

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Good point solution, works well, but not as robust as other saleso utbound tools

Great little tool to get started before you use SalesLoft or Outreach.io.

Pros

It's a simple point solution, mainly used by sales to add things on to emails. Like dripping emails over time, auto-logging to salesforce, delay sending an email. It works well!

Cons

Much of its functionality has been absorbed into sales outbound tools like SalesLoft and Outreach.io. So rather than needing Cirrus + SalesLoft, we now only need SalesLoft, and have few people using Cirrus.

Ed

Reviewed on 24/05/2022

Natively integrates with Salesforce

It's been positive

Pros

Ability to integrate natively with Salesforce and sync our Calendar, Inbox and Tasks

Cons

Took some time to figure out how to setup with Salesforce

Christian

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

Great When It Works

Pros

This is great for keeping a record of all emails sent. Which is important for my job.

Cons

I have always had a hard time with Cirrus not working. It often does not sync my emails to Salesforce like I need it to.

Reviewed on 15/12/2017

Simple email tracking that works occasionally

It helps facilitate communications with your prospects, saves time, and is easy to use.

Pros

I like the fact that you can save your templates, and insert them when you need it. It is very easy to use.

Cons

It tends not to work a lot of times. The name does not populate correctly, creates issues and does not sync up correctly. It is not very intuitive, a little clunky.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 03/01/2020

Cirrus-ly, just use it

Over all I would say Cirrus is one of the better tools I have used for emails.

Pros

Probably that it combined a couple products that my prior company used all under one roof making my back and forth a little easier.

Cons

Recently, for over a week they had some really bad connectivity issues where we had to login in several times per day.

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

I love this overall, however I have had issues with bugs multiple times.

Really helps our team better use salesforce.

Pros

This has greatly improved how our team uses Salesforce and tracks activities. Its also a great way to keep track of task and contacts.

Cons

This software is often very buggy, specifically regarding the calendar functions. However, support has been great!

CYNTHIA
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 05/10/2016

GREAT PRODUCT

USE IT WITH SALESFORCE. USER SAVES CORRESPONDENCE FROM POTENTIAL PROSPECTS AND SAVE IT IN SALESFORCE. THE EXPERIENCE IS SEAMLESS AND USER FRIENDLY. IT CAN ALSO BE CONFIGURED WITH CUSTOM OBJECTS. THE MOBILE APP IS VERY USEFUL FOR TRAVELING MARKETING FOLKS WHO TOUR THE COUNTRY TO HOLD EVENTS AND ATTRACT NEW PROSPECTS. SERVICE IS GREAT. INVITED THEM TO TBSR AND WERE VERY ACCOMMODATING TO HIGHER ED SPECIFIC CLIENTS.