ClickFunnels Reviews

About ClickFunnels

ClickFunnels is a cloud-based website marketing funnel that provides landing page solutions to market, sell and deliver products and services online. Primarily catering to startups, agencies and freelancers, e-commerce, coaching...

4.1

Browse ClickFunnels Reviews

Joshua
Joshua

Reviewed on 19/04/2020

The #1 funnel building software in the world

Clickfunnels is great, it helped me make FB ads work, and test several new ideas quickly. My overall experience has been very satisfying.

Pros

What I love most about clickfunnels is that it is the easiest, fastest, most beautiful way to get your entire funnel up and running in less than a couple of hours once you know what you're doing. You can easily come up with a brand new idea like the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and be sending traffic to test that concept within a couple of hours with clickfunnels. Upsells, downsells, membership sites, SEO, opt-in pages, tracking codes, it does it all.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing to really dislike about clickfunnels. It is the #1 SAAS company for building funnels. Any complaints I had, they have already created updates to fix my complaints. The only thing is if you try to use clickfunnels as a website replacement, more than likely you'll find that your website doesn't rank as good as if you used wordpress. That's why I use clickfunnels and wordpress together. One for paid ad traffic, and one for SEO traffic.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Leadpages does landing pages well, but I needed something to build the entire funnel quickly.

Reviewed on 11/03/2020

Deserves its cult following

Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

Pros

What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

Cons

The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

Unbounce

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Templates were too restrictive.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Both great products but found clickfunnels to be a bit simpler and a bit more intuitive to learn/use
Connor

Reviewed on 14/09/2019

A powerful tool with a steep (and often unnecessary) learning curve

I invested in ClickFunnels after launching a new business. I needed a funnel in place. In the past, I'd have just built it in Wordpress but I kept hearing such amazing things about ClickFunnels that I figured I'd check it out.

And at the end of the day, I'm impressed. I may spend half my time in ClickFunnels cursing the software and how unnecessarily complicated they make almost every step of any process (and how honestly inexcusably glitchy it is), but it does more than any other tool I've used.

Honestly, if I knew what I was getting into before I started with ClickFunnels, I probably wouldn't have done it. But now that I'm in, I wouldn't go back.

Pros

ClickFunnels feels like it CAN do just about anything. It's funnel-builder is robust, the templates are incredibly helpful, and their email server (with or without Actionetics) is fairly powerful.

I think my favorite feature, however, is that you can share funnels. As a coach, a big part of my job is teaching network marketers how to build an online presence. Most of them have never heard of a funnel before, so this can be an uphill battle.

I love the fact that I can create a fully-featured funnel template, then just share that link with my students.

Cons

ClickFunnels feels about 10 years outdated. The interface is fairly ugly, and the whole user experience just feels ... Clunky, is probably the best word for it.

I think, more than anything, ClickFunnels suffers from massive feature bloat. Over the years, they've added SO MUCH functionality that it lost accessibility. Sure, you CAN do just about anything with ClickFunnels ... But it's not gonna be easy.

Expect to spend a TON of time on the (very outdated and incomplete) help pages, in the Facebook group, and talking to support (which has been surprisingly much better than I'd heard) ... And for a lot of the answers to be, "Oh, well, that's weird. That should work. I don't know why it isn't."

All-in-all, it just feels patched together and what seems like a simple processes just become unnecessarily difficult and frustrating.

Honestly, I've thought a couple times about quitting and rebuilding everything somewhere else. Somewhere more user friendly. But the fact of the matter is, while there may be tools that are easier to use, none of them are as powerful or as versatile as ClickFunnels.

WordPress, Kartra and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

I just kept hearing a ton about ClickFunnels, and I wasn't a fan of the limited functionalities of the Wordpress site I'd been using.

WordPress

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

I think it mostly comes down to the cult following ClickFunnels and Russell Brunson have been able to build. As soon as I started watching their trainings, I was hooked. And I'll admit: Their trainings are incredibly high-quality. They make using ClickFunnels look easier than it actually is, for sure. But nevertheless, they reach incredibly valuable marketing theory.

Top ClickFunnels Alternatives

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 24/11/2023

Great for a novice at funnel building .

Pros

Click Funnels is a one-stop shop for all things funnel marketing. As a novice, when I started using the app I found it easy to navigate. It's improved my chick through numbers substantially.

Cons

I wish it was a little less expensive than some other funnel platforms.

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi! Thank you for your positive feedback and for choosing ClickFunnels as your go-to for marketing! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been user-friendly and effective in enhancing your click-through rates.

Regarding pricing, we strive to balance cost with the high value and comprehensive features our service offers. We're continuously working on providing the best possible service at a competitive price. Please know that your feedback is crucial to us, and we'll certainly consider it as we plan future pricing structures.

Thanks again for your review and for being part of the ClickFunnels community!

Replied 04/12/2023
Audie
Audie

Reviewed on 09/06/2021

WOW!!! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team for what you've created and made "simply...

Outstanding

Pros

Makes it so much easier to implement what I need rather than having to use a "techie" to do it for me, AND it's SOOOOO.... much less expensive.. I'm able get to market and make changes, test different angles, and capture my prospects and clients with ease. It's an outstanding software, yet I love even more what [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] teaches and models.

I've VERY grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and how he walks the talk, and helped us get into the CF world! Thank you D[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

I'd love to have the 6 and 12 month (what about a lifetime subscription?) package offers more frequently, as the $297 isn't inexpensive when you're growing from 0 to "beyond the moon" with a purpose-driven approach to help change the world.

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi Audie,

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your service and can't wait to see what you will accomplish.

Replied 21/06/2021
Mehandi
Mehandi

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

ClickFunnels Review

Business problems which I am solving with ClickFunnels are- creating lead gen funnels, sales and marketing funnels for our client, providing markting & social media services to our clients. Helping businesses to setup their clickfunnels accounts and handling thier automation part. Helping them bring their business online in a day. The best thing about ClickFunnels is that it brings business online in just 1 hour or so.

Pros

Most impactful features are - building an online presence with just simple drag and drop, customizable templates, super easy and fast integration with third party plaforms. Vey very easy to use. No coding or tech skill required to use ClickFunnels.

Cons

If ClickFunnels can have an inbuilt email markeing system better than their jetpack, it will be a boon for the entrepreneurs. Being a tech savvy, it was easy for me work with ClickFunnels and was super easy to start and integrate with my existing business.

Tobe
Tobe

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

Love Click Funnels!

I have had a very pleasant overall experience with Click Funnels and recommend it to clients and colleagues all the time.

Pros

Really love how intuitive and easy to use it is. The drag and drop builder is simple and straightforward.

Cons

It can be a little buggy sometimes and clicking on certain sections that are hidden by other sections can make it hard to edit pages at times.

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi Tobi! We appreciate your review! It means a lot to us that we are helping you succeed. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Replied 25/02/2021
Fraser
Fraser

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

Still an excellent Funnel Builder

It's a great way to get a multi step sales Funnel live and selling online. Like all software it has a few downsides but overall it is still an excellent tool.

Pros

It works very well, has most of the features that a marketing Funnel needs, and has good reporting throughout the different elements of a funnel.

Cons

The main issues would be the relatively high cost vs the competition, though it does continue to perform well, and and the support could be improved too.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

That company pretty much shut down and was no longer a long-term option. Clickfunnels has good longevity and generally works well.

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Lack of progression and updates by LeadPages.

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi Fraser,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave ClickFunnels a review. We appreciate your support!

Replied 16/08/2021

Reviewed on 17/08/2022

Great website builder

It has been positive. I have built lot of websites for customers and they have worked just great

Pros

I really like that is very intuitive and easy to use. It gives lots of default options just to customize copy and your are ready

Cons

I think it is expensive. In marketing there are bad months with few work and monthly cost is a bit high, however it gives lots of thing in return

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

It gave me what i was looking for. Everything in one place

Response from ClickFunnels

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!

Replied 23/08/2022
Sergio
Sergio
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 21/03/2022

All In One Landing Page Builder

Pros

Clickfunnels is beginner-friendly if you want to easily build a landing page, capture leads, convert visitors into buyers, and most importantly, increase the AOV through upsells and cross-sells

Cons

They offer a lot of upsells after you choose their plan, and their lowest pricing plan starts from 97$ which is really expensive for freelancers and newbies while offering little functionalities and features.

Swipe Pages

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

E-commerce specialists all over the world used ClickFunnels, and because of their reviews

Response from ClickFunnels

thanks so much for this review and we are happy to hear how much you enjoy our platform!

Replied 25/03/2022
Karen
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 08/11/2019

Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?

Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

Pros

When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

Cons

There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

Kartra

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Less kinks. Both of these alternative products are great, but have alot of bugs and problems that I found CF did not. Although CF did have some bugs, they were not enough to change my mind. Besides, I am trying to earn income through their affiliate program, so that is the only product I promote at this time.
Matthew

Reviewed on 14/11/2020

The worst software I have ever used

Awful, time consuming, and vert costly.

Pros

The promise ... The promise is great ... the delivery not so much

Cons

Customer support. It is non existent.
Cost : it is an expensive piece of garbage that simply doesnt work
Pretty much every aspect of using this awful software was something to dislike intensely

Teachable, LearnDash, Kajabi and Thinkific

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

The promise of a fully integrated system that would mean i could get rid of a load of other subscriptions. The reality was that one by one I ended up adding them all back in until in the end I have a simple (and not very good ) page builder calle clickfunnels costing over $250 a month. useless

LearnDash

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

The promise of a fully integrated system
Joe

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

Great for Non-tech people

I can set up a funnel, send traffic to it and know if my offer is working or not. I can find out in a few days what is working or not working.

Pros

I like Clickfunnels because it has everything I need. Funnels are easy and quick to build. It integrates with my e-mail provider. The support is outstanding when I have questions on how to do something. The live training is above and beyond what any other company is doing in this space.

Cons

It took me a while to get use to how it all worked, changing backgrounds and images. It has so many options it's hard to know where they all are.

Unbounce, Leadpages and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Cost of Kartra was a bit less however they did not have the fantastic support or great training. Kartra is starting to catch up with it's video hosting and e-mail capabilities.

Kartra

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

The training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is so active in promoting this. He created a tribe. He is fighting for us and with us. The other companies do not have that sense of belonging.
Scott
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Reviewed on 05/09/2020

Best funnel software, hands down.

Overall experience is amazing. I have also tried three other funnel softwares, and clickfunnels is by far the best.

Pros

The software is great, but the community is even better. The support around the users in second to none.

Cons

I don't know if there is anything I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing ClickFunnels

Support, community, and personal development side of the software.

Community.
Amelie

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

ClickFunnels - a Marketing Monster for everyone

If you are looking for an easy to use software to build your online presence, ClickFunnels is what you are looking for. Not only can you create your page to your likings but on top of that with the courses, webinars and books you will get tons of leads. The page builder is easy to use via click and drop. The possibilities to adjust it to your brand colours are brand design are almost endless. Integration with your SMTP (email provider) are easy and quickly done. If you are stuck you will find help in the huge library of tutorials and if that does not answer your question the support team will run you through. They are always friendly and helpful.

Easy to brand
Awesome tutorials and support team
Easy to integrate external software
Way more leads then normal homepages

Cons

I find it a bit disappointing that ClickFunnels does not offer a shop builder tool. Also the possibilites for a form, such as contact form are not exactly what I expected.

Wix

Reasons for Switching to ClickFunnels

Easier to use, less time involved to create funnels, more training available, love the community

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi Amelie! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and that you find it user-friendly! We can't wait to see what you will accomplish. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Replied 25/02/2021
Bella

Reviewed on 06/01/2021

Click Funnels is a Waste of Money and Here's Why...

I started using Clickfunnels (CF) in Sept 2019 and ended my relationship with them in August 2020.

I built an ebook funnel. It took me ages like 6 weeks because CF kept glitching this was a 3-page funnel. I have 10 years of website building experience. I would be working on an element and suddenly it wouldn't save. Sometimes it booted me out before I had a chance to save. So I had to often start all over again.

I launched my funnel and it went well for a month. Then my ads were shut down because CF glitched and nobody could access my page. The communication between CF and my domain ceased. The error was on CF end. Then I could not edit my front page. It kept coming up with a save error. I contacted support and believe me when I say they are the WORST support team I have ever dealt with.

I have used Katra, Kajabi, Groove Funnels, and Simvoly. CF - worst support ever! They couldn't fix it. They accused me of adding code. I proved that there was no code, they agreed and then told me the only fix was to duplicate the funnel. To delete the front page and start over again...

So I turned off my ads and re-did the entire funnel as directed and launched. After 6 weeks it broke again. MOST of my traffic was being re-directed to the 404 error page I lost hundreds of dollars. Again CF started blaming me, again no code again proved it and their fix actually made it worse. To the point where my FB ad account was frozen because my potential customers could not access my site.

Pros

I liked that it's easy to use (mostly). I liked that it has templates, and if you attend the Brunson Funnel Friday's they'll give you lots of free templates. I liked that the funnels were easy to see and access in the dashboard.

Cons

I disliked the crappy support, the constant bugs, glitches, disruptions to my business because of their outdated software that they refuse to actually work on.

The price is ridiculously high for what you get. The site no matter how good of a designer you are will always look shady and outdated because of the software limitations. If you complain they will block you from the group where the support tell you to go to get help when they have no clue how to fix your problem.

The CF support person told me to ask random people on FB for help and to "Google it". The problem was a DEV issue, with their software it wasn't something i could Google or fix myself as I am not a CF developer.

You need some good CSS to make it look half good which most people like myself don't know, but if you do use CSS they will blame you for all and every bug, glitch, or error that occurs on your funnel. Even if you don't have CSS they will still blame you and shirk all responsibility to help.

Juan
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 25/08/2021

It's Simple To Use Once Your Learn It, It's Lagging A Bit on Features Compared to New...

I'm happy with platform and I have a sense of loyalty to it because of how easy it is to create a funnel but I do see other competitors coming up with more feature rich services at the same price point.

If the funnel doesn't generate income, then there wouldn't be a reason for keeping the platform because there are better options out there.

Currently, I stay with it because there are other additional value added but I can't say I will stay with them forever.

Pros

I appreciate the education and resources given by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] via different seminars, courses, and videos. There's a sense of transparency coming from him.

I like the simplicity of using the tools once you get acquainted with where everything is located and how it works. It's not setup the same as WordPress or other website builders.

I appreciate that their focus in on building sales funnels and not any type of website. It's a specialized website builder.

I like that the elements on the page position and scale themselves automatically based on the section size they are in. This is not something available everywhere. It helps those who aren't savvy in html programming.

It integrates well with stripe for payment collection and most common email marketing platforms.

Cons

I think there's a little lack of transparency that you'll need an email marketing software to properly send emails to your list. This is a hidden cost to the already $97/month cost.

Their member area is very basic so one needs a different platform to setup courses if needed.

Sometimes it feels like it's a cart software with a more evolved page builder but one can get that with something like Samcart or Thrivecart for much cheaper.

Essentially, the user will need a few other platforms to have a proper online business system. This is not clearly stated in the marketing and it adds confusion to a new entrant.

I'd by nice to have a version of proper email marketing feature inside the $97/month plan using an SMTP service so I don't have to pay for another platform and setup integrations.

They could have a lower ticket price for those just starting especially since the platform cannot guarantee money generation. ClickFunnels is really more of a simplified website builder focused on building sales funnels and the $97/month price tag is a little much for something like using Samcart funnel or WordPress with Thrivecart or CartFlows.

Response from ClickFunnels

thanks so much for leaving us this review!

Replied 13/10/2021
SeongNgor
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 07/04/2021

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

Pros

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention.
He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good, his voice is well modulated and he is very very patient, handling our questions and helping us to resolve our difficulties in the creation of our respective funnels.
He is an excellent teacher, very professional and caring and I highly respect his passion for what he is doing, very unstinting in sharing his knowledge and teaching us, especially me, an old grandma, 78 years young without any tech knowledge, having been brought up in the era when there was no internet and no computer. I'm super grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his guidance and his patience . Thank s very much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You're one super cool gentleman.

Cons

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi SeongNgor,

Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and what we have to offer. Keep up the good work!

Replied 15/04/2021
Declan

Reviewed on 17/08/2017

Seriously powerful tools to easily set up funnels, member areas, and much more.

Easy setup and management of funnels, with options to integrate your entire site in there if you want to. Cool tools that allow you to manage the flow without typing in URLs, as it goes to the next step in the funnel. Decent reporting and analytics built in, and obviously integrates with analytics tools as well. The biggest benefit here is speed to execute, as everything is laid out for you, with sample funnels as well, to give you an initial idea of flow. You could seriously run an entire business on here, and it's good for selling as well as lead generation.

Pros

Funnels involve many moving parts, pages, and pieces. Having designed these for years myself, I expected Clickfunnels to be another newbie tool, but it's so so much more. You can easily set up funnels for specific markets, tying them together and tracking in a way that's visual (not Kanban, but close) and easy to understand. Instead of complex interfaces, you have an easy step by step way to get things going quickly. As an experienced user, I was impressed by the value this delivers for people regardless of skill set. There's so many smart elements - for example, preview your page and it shows you the version regardless of cache, so you're not stuck emptying your browser. Few years ago this would have cost you thousands to set up individually, and left you needing tech assistance. Clickfunnels eliminates that and makes it so even a beginner can use this tool.

Cons

My dislikes are more nit picky than complaints; setup of URLs can involve 2 separate screens, which makes it a little confusing at first. It is template driven and some of these are very Internet Marketing centric, so the look and style may not be a fit, but of course you can adapt and make these your own. A broader selection of templates will help, but they do have a community of developers adding to it daily, so this is likely a short term problem.

Response from ClickFunnels

Thanks so much for your feedback. We will keep making it better and easier all the time. Please always reach out to our support with feedback and questions as well!

Replied 17/08/2017
Humberto
Humberto
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

Clickfunnels, Powerful Marketing and Sales Software

As a freelancer and digital entrepreneur I have tried different tools for marketing automation, both for personal projects and for my clients. Clickfunnels is without a doubt a very powerful tool that will allow you to make money online if you already have a structure of your business, clear ideas to simply implement and I would say that a database of prospects already created.
With Clickfunnels you have the option of 14 days of trial where you can have a look at all the available features, solutions and tools. I recommend that, before trying Clickfunnels, go with a structure or clear idea of what you need for your business. This way you can obtain the results that allow you to pay for the tool month by month.

Pros

You can create marketing and sales funnels in a very simple way.
You have available, countless Funnels already created (some free and others for payment)
With clickfunnels you can save a lot of planning time. You no longer have to look for other tools to integrate them.
It is a great platform to make money online. It has an affiliate program that pays excellent commissions.
Possibility of doing A / B tests in all the funnels you want
By registering you have access to a high performance content and training network.
It serves both beginners and more experienced users.
You can choose a different template according to the funnel you decide to create.
It has a fairly simple website builder with drag & drop functionality.
Access to Webinars and videos for training purposes.
If you are using WordPress, Clickfunnels has a plugin that integrates perfectly
You have many options to receive payments from your customers as it is integrated with several platforms that function as purses.

Cons

If you are starting with Digital Marketing, Clickfunnels can be a bit overwhelming for you because you have a lot to learn.
It can be too expensive, especially if you do not get immediate results
You have a limited number with the start plan
It can be very tedious to perform the A / B tests (a matter of taste)
If you stop paying you will not have access to all the funnels that you have created.

jason
jason

Reviewed on 19/07/2021

CLICK FUNNELS-2021 reviews

It’s good for marketers who already have a certain budget to invest.

Pros

I used this tool for 3 years and sincerely speaking, it has tremendously contributed to my affiliate marketing career success.
-It’s just too very simple and easy to configure
-Variety of pre-made templates available to choose from and ready to use.
-Good tool for building landing pages, professional sales funnels, squeeze pages, and many more.
-Automatically makes the sales process easy and guarantees ROI on complete autopilot.
-It’s 100% legit, secure, and works well from my experience
-Does well, even if you do not own a website.
-They offer 14 days free trial-this gives you the option to test out their system and based on your conclusions, you’ll now decide or whether or not to continue using their tool.
-They do offer free pieces of training for complete newbies
- Templates are available in many languages (approximately 40 if my brain still works well).
-Site builder supports drag and drop and supports WordPress plugins -good for ease and convince when building pages.

Cons

-Relatively just too very expensive.
-Not good for SEO and organic traffic
-Monthly recurring payments

Response from ClickFunnels

Hi Jason,

Replied 16/08/2021
Nancy
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 09/01/2020

It's hard to deny what Click Funnels does...

My husband and I have a biz that eats up ALL our time, so we are looking to systemize things to give us more freedom using Click Funnels and we are wanting to get more eye balls in front of our service to find our DREAM clients and cut the rest so we have more time and more subsequently money too.

Pros

I like that the support level is really good. Its not like a normal coaching program (which I have bought dozens of times before and failed miserably- almost embarrassingly the things I have "tried" to be successful).

Inside Click Funnels is a course called One Funnel Away also called OFA which I am doing right now. It has a step by step process for getting you up and running. But the best part is that if I get stuck or have questions I can get FREE coaching from people who have actually built and been successful inside click funnels already. The value is crazy!!!!
You can tell that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really cares about our success because he is always taking time out of his schedule (he has 4 kids) to give us tools & examples that will help us succeed.... one example, he just sent out a podcast episode, it was a 2 part short series and he literally asked his Inner Circle members (this is an exclusive club that those guys payed $25,000 and then $50,000 to be apart of) to tell us the biggest things they learned and implemented in their business to succeed- wow!! I gobbled it up- it was seriously amazing!!!!

Cons

There are so many successful people coming out of the program that I think to myself "I am going to look like an idiot if I don't make this work for me", so I definitely put the pressure on myself to do well. One other thong, I would love to have a local chapter to mastermind with, but they don't have that.

Mike

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

A No Brainer For ANY Business Matter What Your Product Or Service Is!

Connecting more people to the things they desire at a FAST rate.

Pros

Ease of use and customer service are by far a HUGE plus to using this product

Cons

Really nothing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team of superstars have thought this thing out far better than I could ever have pictured and continue to stay WAY ahead of the curve.

Sandi

Reviewed on 24/10/2020

Create the Freedoms you desire with ClickFunnels

I am blown away. I just went through an intensive they offer called One Funnel Away Challenge, and have decided to make this my full time Masters program. There is no way not to make money if you use the tools provided. The training and education opportunities, plus the great coaches, are what makes it the most appealing to me.

Pros

It is so flexible! I mean it will satisfy the needs of any type of business and bring you the clients or customers you need to be successful in business. They are continuously updated and improving. In fact, I put it on the shelf for a couple of years, came back, and am blown away. I will never ignore it or its power again!

Cons

It requires a bit of time to get all the moving parts to work perfectly where it brings you tons of money. But hey, working 25 years for a measly retirement check takes a lot more time.

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

Unique software for unique needs

Clickfunnels is the easiest way to build sales funnels quickly and reliably.

Using the software and following their training, I've been able to quickly and easily make funnels to generate leads and sell courses.

You can sell anything on the platform as long as you follow best practices for sales funnels.

Pros

Clickfunnels knows exactly what it does, and it does it very well (create sales funnels).

After creating your account, it has a gamified tutorial that slowly introduces you to the platform and build your first funnel. Tutorials can't get easier and more rewarding than this.

Building your funnel is incredibly easy with a drag and drop editor. And while it may seem simple, you have everything you need to build a successful funnel. They don't distract you with bells and whistles, they rely on proven features that convert customers.

When you join Clickfunnels, you also get introduced to their culture and are continually encouraged to succeed. You are not left to fend for yourself, but you feel like they actually want you to succeed.

Once you need more advanced features beyond building a funnel, you can upgrade to a plan that includes email marketing and affiliate tools.

Cons

The price is very high compared to other website software.

Customization is a little restricted. If you have specific needs, your only option is to use HTML embed codes or write custom CSS on the page.