JustCall Reviews

About JustCall

JustCall is the All-in-One Business Communication Platform. Effortlessly connect with prospects and customers via voice, SMS, email, and WhatsApp. Automate tasks and streamline workflows with 100+ integrations and AI assistance,...

4.1

Browse JustCall Reviews

Aaron
Aaron
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 03/08/2019

Using JustCall Daily

We are happy to be onboard and can see many years ahead using JustCall as our VoIP system.

Pros

Our team use JustCall daily as our main office lines are pushed into JustCall which handles our IVR, team number management and call recording.
We use HubSpot office-wide and find that the intergration works perfectly which means our productivity has increased greatly using this platform.

When minor issues arise the support team are extremely quick to fix which is a must for us in a digital space where clients rely on us over the phone for jobs.

The entire user interface for backend management is simple to learn and easy to navigate.

Cons

Pricing for additional phone numbers & users can get a little costly.

Angie
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 08/01/2024

Efficient text messages company!

My overall experience for over a year has been good! I like JustCall a lot and I plant to continue to use it!! my business has been affected in a positive way thanks to JustCall! We have seen good results and financially has been affordable for us!

Pros

I like how convinient it is for me to reach out to candidates! I dont need to have a yearly plan just a monthly cost and I get charged for the text messages I use. Most of the texting companies offer yearly plans but according to my business I wouldnt need to text candidates all year around.

Cons

I would say, customer service should improve.

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Grayscale only offers a yearly plan, which it was not convenient for us.

Grayscale

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

JustCall offers a variety of options according to our needs!

Response from SaaS Labs

Wow, your feedback absolutely made our day, Angie! Your appreciation for JustCall's convenience and flexibility warms our hearts, and we're thrilled to hear it's helped your business thrive.
We hear you loud and clear about customer service. We're constantly striving to improve and your feedback fuels our efforts to provide even better support.
We're so happy to be a part of your success story and look forward to supporting your continued growth with JustCall!

Replied 12/01/2024

Reviewed on 22/10/2022

Do not use. It's practically still in beta.

I don't recommend JustCall for anybody serious about getting a good dialer. Just spend a few extra dollars per month and get something that works as advertised. Tons of broken/unreliable features, and they obviously know it. Most complaints get routed directly to DEVELOPERS, which is a sign of an unfinished product. This company is based in India, which is notorious for taking unfinished/unpolished SaaS to market too early. It's also why they ask for videos of everything, so they can constantly fix the next broken feature.Support is fast but mostly useless; they need a video so they can send it to a dev, and then tell you that nothing was ever broken 3 days later. So you're basically paying them to be their beta tester.This software is PURE trash for live transfers, especially if you want to track your stats relating to them. The feature is so poorly executed, that it should be removed. I spent almost a month on support calls with no resolution in the end. We couldn't even get the custom wait music to work. This is an unfinished product and cheaply made.

Pros

The ease of use, UI, speed of setup, and chat support were exceptional. There was always somebody to reach within 10 minutes via chat.

Cons

Marketed as a finished end-to-end product, but it's perpetually broken. It's practically still in beta. - Most of the features do not work in JustCall. - The Admin seat is full price, even if the admin makes no calls. Total waste of $$$.- You can't upload custom wait music in the Sales Dialer, and the wait music they provide by default is an awkward 4-second loop. - Transferring a call COMPLETELY breaks the reporting and analytics. If your business model relies on transferring DO NOT use this software.- Some of the support agents don't know the software that well. My onboarding person didn't guide the call properly, and I had to go through another onboarding session to get a simple question answered.- Anytime you have an issue, you'll be asked to reproduce it and create a video for it. I've never seen a software company do this so often. It's very inefficient, time-consuming, and unprofessional. It's what a BETA tester would ask, not a supposedly established SaaS company.- The software is unstable due to the poor network it's on; they try to gaslight you when you complain about dropped calls. I have a 400Mbps/20Mbps connection. That's fast. My agents have 40Mbps/5Mbps connections. We switched to PhoneBurner, which only needs a 5Mbps/5Mbps, and have been blazing through calls without fail.

PhoneBurner

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

JustCall did not win my business, it lost it. I gave it a chance due to its cheap price, but in the end, JustCall was a waste of money. I regret the decision. I have switched to PhoneBurner, and it's been absolutely perfect for my business. Just pay the extra money and get PhoneBurner.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi, I regret that your experience with us has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and this is not reflective of the experience we'd like you to have.

Can you please share your email id or write to us at [email protected] so we can schedule a call with our product team to understand what went wrong with you and help your business with our product in the future?

Replied 08/11/2022

Top JustCall Alternatives

Joanne
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 18/04/2024

Easy To Use For High Volumes

Pros

Quick customer support, easy to use and the integrations works well that we use it with.

Cons

When creating a new message to a client it is not as easy as other platforms to see the message history. It is less efficient for us in this regard.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks for the detailed review, Joanne! We're glad JustCall is handling your high call volumes with ease. Our fast support team and user-friendly interface are definitely what we strive for. We appreciate you highlighting the seamless integrations with your existing platforms. We understand your point about the message history review process.
Our product team is constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience, and your feedback is valuable. We'll be sure to keep you updated on any improvements in this area.
Thanks for switching to JustCall, and we're happy to have you on board!

Judah

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

Solid system with reasonable rates

Very good. Strong support and quick responses. Straightforward features are easy to use and manage.

Pros

Easy to set up and manage. Simple dashboard with straightforward features.

Cons

Calls randomly drop. Contacts aren't always saved after adding them. Minimum of 3 seats for certain tiers.

RingCentral Contact Center

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Aircall was too expensive and lacked basic features for the tier I was in, which JustCall included at a better price. Aircall also had contracts with 12 months being the minimum, JustCall is month to month, which is ideal for us.

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

More straightforward portal and better pricing with no minimum seats.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Judah, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going.

With respect to the contacts not reflecting on account, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail?

Please share details about the issue at [email protected] and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team.

Replied 08/08/2023

Reviewed on 11/08/2019

Integrates well with most CRMs

We use AgileCRM and although they integrate with Twilio, there's no mobile option, and I'm on the go a lot. We needed to be able to answer at the desk and on the go at the same time. By not using the telephony features in Agile, we are able to go with their cheapest plain, which saves money. JC integrates pretty will, although there's no way to do automated sms campaigns from Agile via JC. The integration allows us to look at the customer history which also displays emails, notes, deals and anything else we want. We used to have to search many places to see conversations, but now we can just look at the history in Agile since it includes phone calls and texts.

Pros

JC is very versatile in that it offers the ability to make calls from an app, cell phone or desktop. This allows us to quickly switch from one platform to another. It also integrates pretty will with our CRM which means we can see call and texting information along with other client history.

Cons

The call quality is subpar, but acceptable, especially from the app. They say that my internet is too slow, but I never had these issues with my previous provider. However, I've found a way around this, and that is to forward to a Google Voice number rather than ring the app. This way, it isn't using my LTE signal. Luckily, the main people answering calls are stationary and on strong wifi, so it's not a huge problem for me as the owner. However, we still have random glitches where we'll answer and no one is there or we try to answer and it doesn't work. But this only happens maybe once per week, so again, not a huge deal. We put up with these things because there isn't a good alternative if we want to continue. integrating the phone with out CRM.

Ramona
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 24/01/2024

It’s good but could be better

When there is a concern it takes a long while to get help and they don’t get back to you with updates. New features are nice but there should be more

Pros

I like the ease and how they are constantly trying to upgrade what they do

Cons

Customer support is not always helpful and not always around

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you Ramona for your feedback. Appreciate it.
We strive to be there for you whenever you need us, and we're truly sorry if that wasn't always the case. We're actively working to improve our response times and communication channels, so you can always reach a helpful representative quickly.

Replied 25/01/2024
Luke

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Great tech, great service

So far its great. It is a hige step up from Vonage and other services we have used.

Pros

We love the seamless integration with Pipedrive drive. Plus the AI generated call summaries are a game changer for my team.

Cons

Price is a little high and sometimes it takes a day to get a response from support.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you for the great feedback, Luke! We are definitely working to improve our support experience and we aim to provide you the best.
Have a great day! Cheers

Replied 19/04/2024
Aman
Aman
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 03/03/2023

JustCall Review: A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Communication Platform

JustCall is a highly regarded communication platform that offers a comprehensive set of features and functionalities for businesses. The platform has been praised for its user-friendly interface, efficient call management capabilities, seamless integration with other business tools, and exceptional customer support. While some users have reported occasional glitches or bugs and high pricing plans, these issues have not been experienced by all users and may depend on individual requirements and experiences. Overall, JustCall appears to be a reliable and efficient communication platform for businesses.

Pros

JustCall is a highly favored communication platform for businesses due to its user-friendly interface, advanced call management functionalities, seamless integration with various business tools, and exceptional customer support. These features have been highly appreciated by users and contribute to the popularity of the platform.

Cons

I have experienced occasional technical issues and malfunctions with JustCall, which can cause inconvenience during usage. Additionally, a few users have expressed concerns about the platform's pricing plans, which they find to be relatively expensive for small businesses. However, it should be noted that these issues are not universal and may vary based on individual user requirements and experiences.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Aman, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful.

You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Replied 06/05/2023
Jacob
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 23/06/2024

JustCall is Just Covenient

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to make and take calls anywhere.

Cons

No cons for us. It works as expected and the app is user friendly.

Response from SaaS Labs

Wow.. thank you for a great review, Jacob! Appreciate it

Replied 28/06/2024
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Tight integration with Copper and Zapier

We rely 100% on JustCall now. We had used Aircall previously and in another life, we used Skype. JustCall is the most complete solution for our tech stack and setup. Their support team is a key to ongoing satisfaction and prices are reasonable given the functionality provided.

Pros

We selected JustCall because of its native integration with Copper CRM.
We have found that also integrates easily with Zapier and the team does have a range of other native integrations that are useful.

Since using JustCall we have found the Support team to be very responsive, available and effective in their support. The Support is 10/10.

What we also like is that JustCall is always releasing new features. Not all of them are applicable to our use case but it shows that the team is proactive and on the ball.

Cons

We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating. However the Support response was very fast and attentive and the team would work out practical solutions. We find the app very stable now.

Aircall and RingEX

JustCall has better integration with Copper CRM

Aircall and RingEX
Gus

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

JustCall Review

Needed to integrate outbound/inbound calls with our CRM.

Pros

Easy integrate into our current tech stack.

Cons

Almost had too many features - I like things simple.

Five9 and RingEX

Five9 and RingEX

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Had easier integrations, more transparent pricing and a quicker onboarding process.
Nuri

Reviewed on 13/07/2023

Great App, Awesome Service

Love it, works great, would recommend it anytime.

Pros

Love the ability to do conference calls and call recordings. Really useful for training and monitoring.

Cons

Mobile notification could be improved. Sometimes phone notifications are delayed. I get notified on my phone for SMS messages that may have already been dealt with on the PC app.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Nuri, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going.

You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Replied 27/07/2023
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 05/09/2023

Just Call: A Review for Businesses

I believe that my experience with Just Call is a roller coaster ride. There were times that my usage was at the lowest because of the conflicts and confusion I have encountered but there were times as well when it is easy to use.

Pros

One of the things that I love Just Call is the user-friendly interface. Moreover, I also like how it integrates with other websites just like Pipedrive (for the leads) and make.com (automation). Also, we suggested a feature last time that can mute the call while we get the credit card information of clients and it worked.

Cons

What I like least about Just Call is the unclear and misguiding instructions coming from their team members. The suggestions and instructions of the first member is different from the second one which makes the client confused. Also, there were times when I went back and forth many times with them about our business registrations but we still ended up being rejected despite following their instructions.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts, James! We're thrilled you love the user-friendly interface and how seamlessly we integrate with Pipedrive and make.com. It's fantastic to hear our team successfully implemented the call muting feature you suggested.

We're sorry about the confusion caused by conflicting instructions – that's not the experience we aim for. We're actively addressing this to provide clearer guidance in the future.

Your feedback means a lot, and we're committed to making your journey smoother. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or improve, we're here for you. Cheers!

Replied 05/01/2024
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 15/06/2023

JustCall for SMS and Hubspot

Pretty okay, for the price if you really are looking for SMS I think it would make sense just don't expect an A+ product

Pros

We mostly got JustCall for the SMS features which worked as intended. The Hubspot integration into the workflows was great.

Cons

Call quality, calls occasionally would drop and it wasn't the easiest to setup. A lot of complaints from reps on ease of use.

Dialpad and Twilio

Price and SMS

Dialpad

Price

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi there, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going.

Replied 20/06/2023
Joshua
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

Powerful and Flexible

Pros

A high level of customization for team organization and call routing. Many add-on features constantly enhance the experience. Support staff that are responsive and reliable.

Cons

Some of the add-on feature pricing was unexpected at times. There are also features that I would only want to apply to parts of my team, but I often did not have the ability to apply them to a given group.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Joshua, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful.

With respect to the feedback, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail?

Replied 06/10/2022

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Great alternative to landline and other VOIP services

It was a simple change from my business landline phone to JustCall. They helped get the number ported and everything went well. They keep making great updates to the software and it is easy to setup and use.

Pros

It is a feature-rich calling and texting platform with lots of bells and whistles. Integrates with our CRM software seamlessly.

Cons

I haven't found anything as of yet. It has met my expectations and then some.

Cost

CRM Integration

Response from SaaS Labs

"Hi David, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we're doing. Every bit of feedback goes a long way! We're glad you're enjoying the tool so far.
To get the most out of JustCall, do check out our help guide: https://help.justcall.io/en/"

Replied 18/05/2022
Dillon

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

You get what you pay for

Very poor. I really don't like to give harsh reviews, but the amount of challenges we've had from JustCall and the minimal support (i.e. "you're using headphones with a plug in, try to use wireless headphones.") has led to a lot of frustration for the team, which impacts our numbers at the end of the month/quarter. Mindset plays a huge role in selling, and JustCall has been a pretty big headache.

Pros

Our CFO liked it for the price and the functions of it. It integrates with Hubspot, easy to use text message platform, and the ability to listen in on calls.

Cons

The overall sound quality is very poor. Our sales team has had multiple complaints from customers that they cannot hear them, which directly affects our ability to come across as professional and, at the end of the day, sell to our clients.

Cost and hubspot integration

price and text/hubpot integration
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Just Call review

So far, this experience has been pleasant; we can set up our numbers, the toll-free, and the excellent connectivity.

Pros

Just call has helped us to manage our sales call and also to forward calls from inbound pool numbers and choose which one will determine the call, we can find calls quickly, and the call log will always be easy to locate a call by name or phone number, which is pretty helpful to see our sales leads

Cons

The call does not have a Zendesk integration, and because the sales team got calls over Just call and our Support team over ZD, we have found it hard to transfer the call between calling systems with a ticket

Response from SaaS Labs

Hey Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're loving our product. JustCall does have Zendesk integration available and many of our customers use the integration. We would be glad to show you how the integration works.

Can you please write us at [email protected] or use our live chat support to get on a call with our team :)

Replied 29/08/2022
Mike
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 24/04/2024

Nickles and Dimes

Meh. Switched to SMRTPhone which, for my purposes, is much more integrated and user friendly. It is far more cost effective that Just Call. Sadly, the product was OK, but they really need to come up with other options for Solopreneurs. Say, a charge for ala cart integrations.

Pros

The system and phone app work well. Call quality was good.

Cons

Advertises that it integrates with various CRMs. That is only true at the second level of service which requires two users. As an individual user that was a waste of money, but I tried it until I found that to get FULL integration with my CRM (Podio), I had to upgrade once more to the third level and pay for multiple users. I cancelled. Service was OK, though not sure they really kept close track or understood all my questions. The las person I spoke to before cancelling, tried to argue with me about what I experienced. That was pretty pathetic.

Response from SaaS Labs

We are very sorry you had to go through these issues, Mike! Its definitely not the experience we hope to offer. Apologies!
We're glad you found a solution that works well for you with SMRTPhone. We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

Good value product but reliability and quality issues

Pros

Lots of features, SMS, Saved Replies, Mobile apps, Integrations

Cons

Call drops, audio drops, Android app problems, other reliability, lack of polish on the product, customer support

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank for the kind review. As I understand from your review, you faced issues with Call Drops & Audio Drop - we use Twilio in the background which works with some of the premium providers around the world. Usually Call Drops/Audio Drops are due to high jitter (which in turn is caused by inconsistent bandwidth available to call process). In such cases, we help our customers with QOS configuration of the internet router.

Regarding Android app, just yesterday we went live with our updated Android app which is lighter & faster than before. Hope you gave that a try.

We have 24/7 customer support. Still if you found something missing in our support - I'm really sorry for that. Please feel free to write directly to me at gaurav[at]justcall.io to share your experience so that I can take necessary actions to make sure no one faces any issues with our customer support.

Best,
Gaurav S.
CEO, JustCall

Replied 20/11/2018
Katherine
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 23/07/2023

It’s the “devil you know”

Mixed bag for sure. I don’t think I would recommend moving to JustCall if someone had other choices. It was fine when we started as a sales team, but with volume and growth, we do feel like our needs outpace JC’s ability to offer consistent service.

Pros

Due to familiarity, the sales team I work in is able to quickly utilize JustCall for daily calls and SMS communication with inbound leads. The saved SMS templates are very helpful and easy to update once you know how.

Cons

The spotty nature of the call quality. We never know how well JC will be working on any day and there have been times where the sales team was pushing towards a quota goal and instead of feeling a sense of energy and momentum, JC was lagging, finicky, and interrupted our flow and sense of progress towards greater goals.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Meh

Think its a mediocre product, if it was not so laggy and buggy, it would be a much better toll

Pros

Ability to transfer within organization is good. use of alternate numbers

Cons

the app is awful. Takes forever to load voicemails. also sometimes calls dont go through and i get an email about a voicemail, so that no good either. Call quality can be suspect sometimes.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're really sorry that your JustCall experience hasn't been the best so far.

Regarding voicemail triggering for missed calls, have you reported any calls yet that we can look into?

We are building a very comprehensive call flow logging that will help our users track complete call flow and figure out why call didn't go through or any other behavior.

May I know which app are using? Web, Android or iOS? We take feedback very seriously so I will rally the right people in our engineering team to make sure your JustCall experience improves.

If you can share some of the important points that we should fix immediately, please share those directly with me and I will put them on our team's top priority list.

Best,
Gaurav Sharma
CEO, JustCall

Replied 13/05/2019
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

CRM Heaven

Pros

JustCall is a great tool for making calls that would require some sort of CRM follow-up. We use ours to track leads and then follow-up with them, using the CRM coupled software. It's not frills, and does the job.

Cons

The software can be buggy at times, but a quick restart solves the trick.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you for sharing your review.

We recently launched some interesting new features like SMS Bot, Auto Dialer, SMS Campaigns, SMS Scheduler, Voice Broadcast etc that will serve some niche use cases and help us differentiate from some of the other players in the market.

Regarding the restart to solve trick - due to Chrome's support for WebRTC we were depending upon Chrome for last 2 years. And, high RAM usage by Chrome at times causes issue with Audio packet transfer. But, we are launching our built-from-scratch new dialer that will get rid of this dependency. In last 2 months, we have re-wrote most of our APIs & achieved great success with load time.

Thanks again for the opportunity. And, we will surely work hard on making sure that all are interesting features are more visible to our users.

Replied 06/12/2018
Terri
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 26/04/2024

JustCall - Fantastic Organizational Communication Tool

Pros

Our organization captures all phone communication through JustCall's integration with our CRM. The integration allows me to call or text contacts directly from the CRM without typing in a number. This is a true timesaver!

Additionally, JustCall's reliability is impressive. Calls are clear and never dropped.

Cons

If JustCall could create, save, and share texting templates to send to contacts quickly, it would be near perfect!

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks a bunch, Terri for these amazing words. It truly made our day!