About JustCall

The Cloud Phone System of choice for modern sales and support teams. We help end clueless conversations by adding context to every call. Call software, virtual numbers, SMS campaigns, native CRM integrations, and lots more at...

4.2

Browse JustCall Reviews

Matthew

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Fast implementation, great support team

Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

Pros

It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Cons

Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Reviewed on 11/08/2019

Integrates well with most CRMs

We use AgileCRM and although they integrate with Twilio, there's no mobile option, and I'm on the go a lot. We needed to be able to answer at the desk and on the go at the same time. By not using the telephony features in Agile, we are able to go with their cheapest plain, which saves money. JC integrates pretty will, although there's no way to do automated sms campaigns from Agile via JC. The integration allows us to look at the customer history which also displays emails, notes, deals and anything else we want. We used to have to search many places to see conversations, but now we can just look at the history in Agile since it includes phone calls and texts.

Pros

JC is very versatile in that it offers the ability to make calls from an app, cell phone or desktop. This allows us to quickly switch from one platform to another. It also integrates pretty will with our CRM which means we can see call and texting information along with other client history.

Cons

The call quality is subpar, but acceptable, especially from the app. They say that my internet is too slow, but I never had these issues with my previous provider. However, I've found a way around this, and that is to forward to a Google Voice number rather than ring the app. This way, it isn't using my LTE signal. Luckily, the main people answering calls are stationary and on strong wifi, so it's not a huge problem for me as the owner. However, we still have random glitches where we'll answer and no one is there or we try to answer and it doesn't work. But this only happens maybe once per week, so again, not a huge deal. We put up with these things because there isn't a good alternative if we want to continue. integrating the phone with out CRM.

Joseph

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Best Customer Service Out There

Good but not great on product. Great every time on customer service.

Pros

Software is fairly easy to use, but I went with these guys for customer service. Period. They respond so quickly, no matter how small the problem. I love that and need that with my team.

Cons

The interface is a little clunky (like the IVR), and we have had some glitches here and there. It would also be very nice for administrators to be able to edit their user's settings.

CloudTalk

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

We used Aircall and it was a bit expensive and seriously bad with customer support. Making me do login to a separate support site to submit and track tickets? Really?!

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

They were unresponsive. I liked their product but their team was not on the ball with communication. If you can't email me back when I'm trying to buy your product then what the heck do you want me to expect of the service!

Response from JustCall

Hai Joseph, Thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. Our support teams are always striving to ensure a seamless experience for your business. Regarding the technical glitches you can contact our support team anytime they will be ready to help you out! Also, next time whenever you face any glitches please feel free to write us at [email protected] for our product team to look into it!

Replied 06/07/2022

Top JustCall Alternatives

Kyra
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

A Versatile Service

JustCall's wide range of functionality has been invaluable to our team's productivity, and the flexibility they provide for modifying existing features and building new ones has been impressive. The interface could use an update.

Pros

JustCall has a wide range of functionality. Their name is a misnomer because they do so much more than "just call". The features we use the most are calling, call transferring, texting, and texting campaigns. JustCall integrates so nicely with Hubspot, which is a literal lifesaver for our team. You can also create saved text templates so you don't have to type out the same message if you're sending it multiple times a day. JustCall's support team is relatively responsive (chatbot on site) and can usually accommodate special requests for new features or modifications of current ones. This has been really nice for our team.

Cons

JustCall's support team is based in India, and the language barrier can occasionally become an issue. Sometimes calls drop, the interface isn't super appealing, and the Chrome extension that allows you to easily text or call often has issues. Using the same account with more than one user is difficult at times, as notifications will only go to one user, and the notifications don't always update automatically so you have to refresh manually a lot.

Aircall and Salesmsg

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Grasshopper has a limit on how many messages you can send an hour, which we capped out at very quickly. They also didn't have as much functionality as JustCall.

Grasshopper

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Price point, functionality, customer service.

Response from JustCall

Hi Kyra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the Justcall features and the HubSpot integration. Regarding the issues, Please mail us at [email protected] and we will be there to help you throughout.

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Tight integration with Copper and Zapier

We rely 100% on JustCall now. We had used Aircall previously and in another life, we used Skype. JustCall is the most complete solution for our tech stack and setup. Their support team is a key to ongoing satisfaction and prices are reasonable given the functionality provided.

Pros

We selected JustCall because of its native integration with Copper CRM.
We have found that also integrates easily with Zapier and the team does have a range of other native integrations that are useful.

Since using JustCall we have found the Support team to be very responsive, available and effective in their support. The Support is 10/10.

What we also like is that JustCall is always releasing new features. Not all of them are applicable to our use case but it shows that the team is proactive and on the ball.

Cons

We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating. However the Support response was very fast and attentive and the team would work out practical solutions. We find the app very stable now.

Aircall and RingCentral MVP

JustCall has better integration with Copper CRM

Aircall and RingCentral MVP

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

Changes the way you sell and manage

The customer service team are fabulous and flexible. They are consistently updating the software and understand each client will have slightly different needs.
I have watched JustCall change the way salespeople work, for the better!

Pros

It visually integrates well with our CRM
Easy to use in the CRM set up
Being able to review calls, and see the call & SMS activities makes it easy to train staff as well as ensure the tasks are being completed. This also means we can review a conversation making our next call a more productive one.

Cons

I just which the Premium package was more cost effective for teams and there was an SMS template functionality

Aircall, Toky and Kixie PowerCall

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

A far better in-depth integration with Pipedrive than all the others and the staff are willing to listen to feedback and continue to grow the software.

Response from JustCall

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and review.

We do have SMS Template functionality. You can save text messages as templates and use them to reply quickly. Here is more information: https://justcall.io/updates/manage-saved-replies/

Hope this helps.

Replied 16/05/2019
LeeAnn

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

JustCall- Review

Pros

The support team is flexible and allows us to troubleshoot problems quickly.

Cons

The Salesforce integration is inflexible and difficult to work with.
Headsets and audio sources have given us huge issues. We have had to make multiple adjustments and buy various different headsets until we found one that will work with the system to provide great sound quality.

Twilio Flex

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Limited functionality and poor sound quality. I was asked to switch once I started at Agworld. However, after the fact I realize we were not running the Salesforce integration and that is what limited our functionality.

Twilio
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

CRM Heaven

Pros

JustCall is a great tool for making calls that would require some sort of CRM follow-up. We use ours to track leads and then follow-up with them, using the CRM coupled software. It's not frills, and does the job.

Cons

The software can be buggy at times, but a quick restart solves the trick.

Response from ViralWoot

Thank you for sharing your review.

We recently launched some interesting new features like SMS Bot, Auto Dialer, SMS Campaigns, SMS Scheduler, Voice Broadcast etc that will serve some niche use cases and help us differentiate from some of the other players in the market.

Regarding the restart to solve trick - due to Chrome's support for WebRTC we were depending upon Chrome for last 2 years. And, high RAM usage by Chrome at times causes issue with Audio packet transfer. But, we are launching our built-from-scratch new dialer that will get rid of this dependency. In last 2 months, we have re-wrote most of our APIs & achieved great success with load time.

Thanks again for the opportunity. And, we will surely work hard on making sure that all are interesting features are more visible to our users.

Replied 06/12/2018
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great app!

Pros

Allows me to make calls and track data. It also allows me to make texts!

Cons

Is kinda buggy from time to time. It's hard to make this work in a stable fashion daily.

Response from JustCall

Thank you for sharing your feedback & review. Our engineering and product teams work 24/5 to ensure our users don't face any problems with the product but if you are coming across any specific bug repeatedly, please report that on our chat support and we will make sure that it gets resolved on priority.

Also, you may consider subscribing to our product updates blog to keep yourself updated with all the new improvements that are going live in JustCall on almost daily/weekly basis. Link is https://justcall.io/updates

Replied 09/05/2019
Rahim
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

The automated texting solution that hits almost every spot

9/10.

Pros

JustCall is easy to use and set up. With it's app, email notifications, and ability to integrate with some third party apps, it's been our go to solution for almost a year.

Cons

Ideally, you should have some more 3rd party integrations. Currently, I'm using a PlusThis integration to connect JustCall to Infusionsoft. The problem there is that I'm unable to format my texts (with line breaks) as I'd like.

Response from JustCall

Hey Rahim, thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. We keep on building new integrations as per our customer requests,

Now that you have mentioned this here, we have already shared this with our engineering team. They will reachout to you to understand your usecase better and provide you the required integration.

Going forward, whenever you think of any such useful integration, just ping us on our chat and we will take it forward.

Replied 08/05/2019
Logan
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

Great Service Tool

Outlined in Pros section above.

Pros

Compared to our previous system, we have much more features as well as a lower cost structure. We have been able to create store-specific numbers that route back to HQ if missed. This creates a better customer experience and helps us scale our internal service team more efficiently. We also were able to add text as a communication channel.

Cons

My only piece of feedback is being unable to adjust some features myself. For text message notifications and some routing from an SIP device, I need the JustCall support team to adjust these features on my behalf. I appreciate that these can be done outside of the standard platform features and just wish I could easily update this myself during setup. Team has always been very responsive and helpful though.

Zendesk

Cost and features.

Contivio Contact Center

Cost and features.
Jay
  • Industry: Photography

Wonderful VOIP calling solution to pair with Pipedrive

Works amazing for the most part. Very little issues and super glad we found them and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Tracking all of the phone calls made, received, text messages per client deal etc. Just all around makes it super easy to see the progression of dialog with a client and also listen back to past phone calls if needed.

Also creates deals for new leads who call in so we are off to the races and the reduction in manual data entry.

Cons

The only real issue we have had is on the integration with Pipedrive and JustCall through Zapier for automated texting clients. Just cannot get the issue figured out why it will send the same text over and over while the deal is sitting idle in the texting pipeline stage. Should only go out once, if we ever get that fixed and I can move to automated texts this will be the perfect software solution for us.

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

VOIP and integration with our CRM software that also records all calls.

Integration with Pipedrive was much better with JustCall
Devin

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

Affordable, functional option

Very solid. We have high call volume and a lot of leads. It does what's needed.

Pros

I really like the support, price and product. The combination is great. It's not as expensive as other option and does the job. Support works with you and is very prompt and effective.

Cons

Some of the reporting could be a little easier and show everyone but overall it works fine. For instance, I wish some views had more of a breakdown. That's about it.

Talkdesk

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

I thought Toky was solid for the price but we needed something more robust with more responsive support. I haven't used Toky since Feb, so maybe they've changed their product now. They were one of the cheaper options which was good for us at an early stage.

Toky

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

price and functionality. Met our needs.
Harrison

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

Use Justcall daily, it's a robust solution

Pros

It does the job with minimal fuss. We've had the odd glitch or unassigned phone line but generally speaking given the volume of calls we make it works fine.
It's extremely reliable when used in the chrome plugin, and integrates near-flawlessly with our CRM of choice, Pipedrive.
I can't speak to the cost, but our team is happy and management seems content at the cost per call.

Cons

Call Quality was a frequent issue on their end throughout the early usage. We frequently had complaints and their support team was pretty professional, didn't forget about us and eventually helped resolve the problem in the backend. It seemed to be the kind of issue that arose simply because we were the first users pushing particular niche, remote locations so there was some fixing to do but they got the job done after a couple of weeks of minor frustration.

Response from JustCall

Hey Harrison,

Thank you so much for the review & kind words. Glad that your team & you are finding JustCall useful.

Regarding call quality, I totally understand how frustrating it can be when connection is not clear. And, as call quality is a function of numerous factors ranging from router, bandwidth consistency, audio device settings and so on, we try to be proactive with helping our users to adopt the best practices around using VoIP.

We recently released our support for Opus Codec that has enabled JustCall to handle calls even at very internet speed or shaky bandwidth availability. We are also adding some data-driven automated insights and actions to alert users about their local device environment that may be degrading the call quality. So, a lot of work going on around continuously improving customer experience at JustCall.

Thanks again.

Gaurav Sharma
CEO, JustCall.io

Replied 10/05/2019
Celeste
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Great phone and SMS service for small businesses

Absolutely excellent - they're a pleasure to work with and it's been a breeze using their service.

Pros

The thing I like most about using JustCall is how helpful and responsive their support team is whenever we have a question or run into an issue. They really care about their users getting the most value from their service and resolving any rare issues we've encountered. That alone would be enough to keep us using JustCall for as long as our company needs a phone service.

Cons

It isn't always a perfect fit for what our company wants - but out of the available options we researched, JustCall did tick the most boxes and has been the best fit for us so far based on what our phone and sms needs have been.

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Great alternative to landline and other VOIP services

It was a simple change from my business landline phone to JustCall. They helped get the number ported and everything went well. They keep making great updates to the software and it is easy to setup and use.

Pros

It is a feature-rich calling and texting platform with lots of bells and whistles. Integrates with our CRM software seamlessly.

Cons

I haven't found anything as of yet. It has met my expectations and then some.

Cost

CRM Integration

Response from JustCall

"Hi David, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we're doing. Every bit of feedback goes a long way! We're glad you're enjoying the tool so far.
To get the most out of JustCall, do check out our help guide: https://help.justcall.io/en/"

Alex

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

Perfect Cloudbased Call Center

Fully self service and easy to setup. Better call quality then its competitors.

Pros

Good call quality and modern UI/Dashboard

Cons

The CTC Google Chrome plugin can be a little buggy sometimes.

Aircall

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Call quality and customer service was sub par with Toky

Toky

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Aircall had a minim 3 user license count.

Response from JustCall

Hey Alex, thank you so much for your kind note. We're happy to hear how JustCall has turned out to be helpful for your team. Regarding the bug, You can always raise a ticket here at [email protected] (or) contact our customer support. We'll be there to help you out!

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Quick to setup, more integrations available for free than the competition

Great, found an easy solution for sales agents to make calls just by clicking a link sent to their IM programs.

Pros

All the available plugins and api functionality. A lot of third party developers have resources and guides on how to integrate with most of the business apps and databases we use.

Cons

No a fan of the UI myself but, negligible. Probably because I come from using java based programs to setup systems.

Five9 and Twilio Flex

Five9 and Twilio

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Easier to use and fits all teams.
Gus

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

JustCall Review

Needed to integrate outbound/inbound calls with our CRM.

Pros

Easy integrate into our current tech stack.

Cons

Almost had too many features - I like things simple.

Five9 and RingCentral MVP

Five9 and RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Had easier integrations, more transparent pricing and a quicker onboarding process.
Nimisha

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Great Customer Support, Loaded with Features

Our experience has been absolutely brilliant. The speed at which they release new features and improvements is unbelievable.

Pros

We use JustCall for handling patient phone calls. So, we really find the call distribution, IVR and voicemail feature useful.

The most impressive thing about JustCall is their quick customer support response. We get our queries answered in minutes and they are always ready to walk the extra mile for you if required.

Cons

Nothing as of now. If there is any problem, customer support takes care of that.

Response from JustCall

Hi Nimisha, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us :) So happy to learn how JustCall features are able to make an impact on your business. Our support team is always striving to create a seamless experience for customers like you. If you don't want to miss out on the latest features and upgrades in the system, please feel free to explore our updates section: https://justcall.io/updates/

Prateek
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

The product I have been looking for

Working in an import/export industry, its always difficult to rely on skype or other voice calling apps that are dependent on internet for your daily international calls.
I will tell you an example - I am a price broker for a very famous UK based hotel chain and I operate from India. Skype was a good solution for me as I was able to make cheap calls to UK. However, when my business associates used to call me on my Indian landline or mobile number, it was very expensive for them (International standard calls are always expensive). With JustCall I got 3 numbers in my target countries (Spain, United States and United Kingdom) all mapped to my local Indian number. Just imagine the ease of calling any person in these 3 countries and be local to them as well, when they call you in return.

I was looking for a product like this and JustCall really helped me to take my business forward.

The pricing of the product is a bit higher as compared to competition, but let me tell you these guys have an awesome customer support. (They developed a small feature - a chrome extension just for me on request)

Pros

- Ease of use
- Calendar and scheduling mechanism
- Cheap calling rates to anywhere in the world

Cons

- The dialer could be a bit better
- Pricing is ok, but on a bit higher side

Response from ViralWoot

Thank you Mr. Khurana for this detailed and useful feedback.

Your chrome extension idea was really good and our other users are also finding it useful. Thanks to users like you who are helping us with useful feedback and product feature ideas to make JustCall the best phone system for businesses.

Coming on the pricing side - yes, we are probably 10-15% on higher side in comparison to Skype but the kind of integrations and other features like public calendar that we provide, it ends up providing more value to your business than what Skype does.

Wish your business grows rapidly in 2017 :)

Replied 10/01/2017

Great experience & great team

JustCall allows us to better manage our sales & customer relations operations. Everything is quite streamlined between our departments and our customers are happy.

Pros

Overall, it's quite easy to use and includes lots of features. It offers more than its competitors and the price you pay is quite fair. Additionally, their tech support & customer service team members are all very responsive and helpful.

Cons

JustCall is still a newer-ish company, so it doesn't have every feature one can imagine, and sometimes its way of integrating with other software isn't perfect. Over time, this is continually improving, however.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 09/05/2019

Good call system

Mostly it's good, but the problem with dropped calls and reception is frustrating.

Pros

I really like being able to just click a button and be able to call someone without dialing manually, but it's good that it has both options.

Cons

Sometimes the software drops calls or has very bad reception.

Response from JustCall

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback & review.

Regarding call quality, as it is a function of numerous factors ranging from bandwidth availability, bandwidth consistency, microphone settings, local device environment & so on, it will be great if you can report some phone calls from the call logs section so that we can pull out the carrier level and device level insights and figure out the root cause. Usually high jitter, low mos and incorrect microphone settings are the 3 main reasons that are responsible for degrading call quality in any VoIP solution.

Just two days back we started providing support for Opus codec which ensures better call quality even at lower speeds. I'm sure you will notice an improvement in your call quality going forward. Also, we recommend using our desktop apps and if you are using headphones, they should USB ones and not Bluetooth.

Thanks again.

Gaurav Sharma
CEO, JustCall

Replied 10/05/2019
Casey

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Does the job well enough

I found communication with customer service challenging at times. Sometimes they'd make requested changes and not inform us when they went live. We'd find out something had changed through callers or staff commenting on it.

Pros

- Integrates with our CRM software for admissions
- Easy to use interface for both desktop and mobile

Cons

- Has fewer features than other VoIP systems we've used before or have in place for other phone lines

Cost.
Micah

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Great web interface/ Terrible phone app

Pros

The web interface is super awesome and simple. It is always getting new features to.

Cons

The app is so so so bad. You can’t add contacts. You can’t use 3D Touch and get a menu that would let us call trough JustCall app but from the regular contacts on the phone. Most of the time it does not ring on my phone but does on the iPad. The overall interface of the app is terrible. It’s really hard to find the voicemail. I have endless dislikes about the app.

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Because of the Zoho CRM integration and the price.

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Price, and integration price. Also the fantastic web interface. (I figured over time the app would get fixed. I was wrong about that)