JustCall Reviews

4.1

4.1

About JustCall

JustCall is a powerful AI-driven customer communication platform enabling instant connections through Voice, SMS, and WhatsApp. It simplifies workflow automation and team coaching within a unified interface, seamlessly integrating...

4.2
4.2

Browse JustCall Reviews

Aaron
Aaron
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 03/08/2019

Using JustCall Daily

We are happy to be onboard and can see many years ahead using JustCall as our VoIP system.

Pros

Our team use JustCall daily as our main office lines are pushed into JustCall which handles our IVR, team number management and call recording.
We use HubSpot office-wide and find that the intergration works perfectly which means our productivity has increased greatly using this platform.

When minor issues arise the support team are extremely quick to fix which is a must for us in a digital space where clients rely on us over the phone for jobs.

The entire user interface for backend management is simple to learn and easy to navigate.

Cons

Pricing for additional phone numbers & users can get a little costly.

Stefano

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

Excellent solution and excellent customer support

I had numerous interactions with their customer support and I find it simply excellent. I had cases of them working with their developers to fix an issue we were experiencing with an integration. I also had them actually release an integration few weeks after I asked (our ATS). Lastly, they keep regularly and proactively updating about other things I asked. Their customer support is simply excellent, responsive and reliable.

Pros

Justcall integrates incredibly well with a large amount of other Saas. Their ability to thread Callcs, voicemail, SMS in a single conversation within several different CRMs is something that (incredibly?) remains something very unique. Most other solutions do voice but not texts and if they do texts it is only through their own dialer but info doesn't flow to the core Saas that originate the communication. With Justcall we have the ability to see all conversation regaridng of medium in a single place, be it a candidate conversation in our ATS or a support interaction in our CRM/ticketing system. It works and it work well.

Cons

They seem to be moving to new plans that include unlimited calls but for our user case that is not the best. I have relatively many users for a relatively low traffic so I prefer to keep paying phone traffic separately. Not an issue for us as we remain in the old plan, but something to assess. Most other solutions in the market beside Twilio will likely also have an unlimited calls options by the way.

Lloyd
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 08/09/2023

It's doing well enough, but I wouldn't say I'm excited about it.

It's been ok. We use it for our general sales call, customer support, as well as outreach campaigns.

Pros

Combination of both a general phone system, as well as outbound calling campaigns and predictive dialers. Justcall IQ also is very useful for sales training as well as call reviews.

Cons

Numerous users have connection issues. Audio cutting in/out during calls. Other similar services that require stable connections like zoom don't seem to have a problem when justcall does for some of our users. Support has been really slow lately... likely due to 10DLC, but it just means more downtime for me.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Lloyd. We're glad to hear that JustCall AI has been useful for your sales training and call reviews.

We're sorry to hear about the connection issues some users are facing. We understand the impact it can have, and we're actively working to improve this. Apologies for any delays in our support – we're on it and appreciate your patience.

It's great to know you're utilizing JustCall for various aspects of your business. If you have any specific insights or if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better, feel free to reach out.

Cheers!

Top JustCall Alternatives

Reviewed on 11/08/2019

Integrates well with most CRMs

We use AgileCRM and although they integrate with Twilio, there's no mobile option, and I'm on the go a lot. We needed to be able to answer at the desk and on the go at the same time. By not using the telephony features in Agile, we are able to go with their cheapest plain, which saves money. JC integrates pretty will, although there's no way to do automated sms campaigns from Agile via JC. The integration allows us to look at the customer history which also displays emails, notes, deals and anything else we want. We used to have to search many places to see conversations, but now we can just look at the history in Agile since it includes phone calls and texts.

Pros

JC is very versatile in that it offers the ability to make calls from an app, cell phone or desktop. This allows us to quickly switch from one platform to another. It also integrates pretty will with our CRM which means we can see call and texting information along with other client history.

Cons

The call quality is subpar, but acceptable, especially from the app. They say that my internet is too slow, but I never had these issues with my previous provider. However, I've found a way around this, and that is to forward to a Google Voice number rather than ring the app. This way, it isn't using my LTE signal. Luckily, the main people answering calls are stationary and on strong wifi, so it's not a huge problem for me as the owner. However, we still have random glitches where we'll answer and no one is there or we try to answer and it doesn't work. But this only happens maybe once per week, so again, not a huge deal. We put up with these things because there isn't a good alternative if we want to continue. integrating the phone with out CRM.

Joseph

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Best Customer Service Out There

Good but not great on product. Great every time on customer service.

Pros

Software is fairly easy to use, but I went with these guys for customer service. Period. They respond so quickly, no matter how small the problem. I love that and need that with my team.

Cons

The interface is a little clunky (like the IVR), and we have had some glitches here and there. It would also be very nice for administrators to be able to edit their user's settings.

CloudTalk

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

We used Aircall and it was a bit expensive and seriously bad with customer support. Making me do login to a separate support site to submit and track tickets? Really?!

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

They were unresponsive. I liked their product but their team was not on the ball with communication. If you can't email me back when I'm trying to buy your product then what the heck do you want me to expect of the service!

Response from SaaS Labs

Hai Joseph, Thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. Our support teams are always striving to ensure a seamless experience for your business. Regarding the technical glitches you can contact our support team anytime they will be ready to help you out! Also, next time whenever you face any glitches please feel free to write us at [email protected] for our product team to look into it!

Replied 06/07/2022

Reviewed on 03/11/2023

Avoid JustCall company

Pros

The situation we ended up in after we stopped using them, denied all positive

Cons

We asked JustCall to cancel the subscription after we moved to a different service. Not only they did not make a refund, but 2 months later, after our subscription they decided to do a $609.30 back charge without even informing us. No mater the quality of the service they provide, they act like scammer, so just avoid them.

Response from SaaS Labs

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our service. Our utmost priority is to understand the issue thoroughly and assist you in the most effective manner possible.

Kindly share your feedback with us by writing to [email protected]. Rest assured, we are committed to resolving the issue promptly and ensuring a positive experience for you.

Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns.

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

Changes the way you sell and manage

The customer service team are fabulous and flexible. They are consistently updating the software and understand each client will have slightly different needs.
I have watched JustCall change the way salespeople work, for the better!

Pros

It visually integrates well with our CRM
Easy to use in the CRM set up
Being able to review calls, and see the call & SMS activities makes it easy to train staff as well as ensure the tasks are being completed. This also means we can review a conversation making our next call a more productive one.

Cons

I just which the Premium package was more cost effective for teams and there was an SMS template functionality

Aircall, Toky and Kixie PowerCall

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

A far better in-depth integration with Pipedrive than all the others and the staff are willing to listen to feedback and continue to grow the software.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and review.

We do have SMS Template functionality. You can save text messages as templates and use them to reply quickly. Here is more information: https://justcall.io/updates/manage-saved-replies/

Hope this helps.

Replied 16/05/2019
Nuri

Reviewed on 13/07/2023

Great App, Awesome Service

Love it, works great, would recommend it anytime.

Pros

Love the ability to do conference calls and call recordings. Really useful for training and monitoring.

Cons

Mobile notification could be improved. Sometimes phone notifications are delayed. I get notified on my phone for SMS messages that may have already been dealt with on the PC app.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Nuri, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going.

Sara
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 21/07/2023

Easy to use!!

Loved it! We improved our calls per day, saves time scheduling follow ups.

Pros

We can monitor our calls, record them and listen to them to improve our skills, schedule follow ups and more, it makes our job easier.

Cons

As far everything is just perfect, we did have an improvement in productivity.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Sara, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team.

Aman
Aman
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 03/03/2023

JustCall Review: A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Communication Platform

JustCall is a highly regarded communication platform that offers a comprehensive set of features and functionalities for businesses. The platform has been praised for its user-friendly interface, efficient call management capabilities, seamless integration with other business tools, and exceptional customer support. While some users have reported occasional glitches or bugs and high pricing plans, these issues have not been experienced by all users and may depend on individual requirements and experiences. Overall, JustCall appears to be a reliable and efficient communication platform for businesses.

Pros

JustCall is a highly favored communication platform for businesses due to its user-friendly interface, advanced call management functionalities, seamless integration with various business tools, and exceptional customer support. These features have been highly appreciated by users and contribute to the popularity of the platform.

Cons

I have experienced occasional technical issues and malfunctions with JustCall, which can cause inconvenience during usage. Additionally, a few users have expressed concerns about the platform's pricing plans, which they find to be relatively expensive for small businesses. However, it should be noted that these issues are not universal and may vary based on individual user requirements and experiences.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Aman, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful.

Replied 06/05/2023
LeeAnn

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

JustCall- Review

Pros

The support team is flexible and allows us to troubleshoot problems quickly.

Cons

The Salesforce integration is inflexible and difficult to work with.
Headsets and audio sources have given us huge issues. We have had to make multiple adjustments and buy various different headsets until we found one that will work with the system to provide great sound quality.

Twilio Flex

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Limited functionality and poor sound quality. I was asked to switch once I started at Agworld. However, after the fact I realize we were not running the Salesforce integration and that is what limited our functionality.

Twilio
Alex

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

Perfect Cloudbased Call Center

Fully self service and easy to setup. Better call quality then its competitors.

Pros

Good call quality and modern UI/Dashboard

Cons

The CTC Google Chrome plugin can be a little buggy sometimes.

Aircall

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Call quality and customer service was sub par with Toky

Toky

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Aircall had a minim 3 user license count.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hey Alex, thank you so much for your kind note. We're happy to hear how JustCall has turned out to be helpful for your team. Regarding the bug, You can always raise a ticket here at [email protected] (or) contact our customer support. We'll be there to help you out!

Replied 18/05/2022
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 05/09/2023

Just Call: A Review for Businesses

I believe that my experience with Just Call is a roller coaster ride. There were times that my usage was at the lowest because of the conflicts and confusion I have encountered but there were times as well when it is easy to use.

Pros

One of the things that I love Just Call is the user-friendly interface. Moreover, I also like how it integrates with other websites just like Pipedrive (for the leads) and make.com (automation). Also, we suggested a feature last time that can mute the call while we get the credit card information of clients and it worked.

Cons

What I like least about Just Call is the unclear and misguiding instructions coming from their team members. The suggestions and instructions of the first member is different from the second one which makes the client confused. Also, there were times when I went back and forth many times with them about our business registrations but we still ended up being rejected despite following their instructions.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts, James! We're thrilled you love the user-friendly interface and how seamlessly we integrate with Pipedrive and make.com. It's fantastic to hear our team successfully implemented the call muting feature you suggested.

We're sorry about the confusion caused by conflicting instructions – that's not the experience we aim for. We're actively addressing this to provide clearer guidance in the future.

Your feedback means a lot, and we're committed to making your journey smoother. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or improve, we're here for you. Cheers!

Matthew

Reviewed on 29/07/2023

Unauthorised charging and short refunds. Locked out of account with credits bought and paid...

A nightmare! I lost weeks of time and thousands in generally predictable income. I wish I would have got hands on earlier. The thousands spent without first hand dealing with them. I wish I did it years ago. I am excited to cut costs and work with a company that does not allow there staff to act like this.

Pros

for the 4 times I got to use it the mass text. And even though I never got a chance to use it the AI bot sounds interesting but. Other then that I liked looking for a new company that will respect all levels of business not just what it looks like at face value.

Cons

CUSTOMER SERVICE! Rude and condescending. repackaged standard offers as ways of trying to fit a categoric failure. I felt like I was being pitched by cons. and the con was horrible at cons.

Nimisha

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Great Customer Support, Loaded with Features

Our experience has been absolutely brilliant. The speed at which they release new features and improvements is unbelievable.

Pros

We use JustCall for handling patient phone calls. So, we really find the call distribution, IVR and voicemail feature useful.

The most impressive thing about JustCall is their quick customer support response. We get our queries answered in minutes and they are always ready to walk the extra mile for you if required.

Cons

Nothing as of now. If there is any problem, customer support takes care of that.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Nimisha, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us :) So happy to learn how JustCall features are able to make an impact on your business. Our support team is always striving to create a seamless experience for customers like you. If you don't want to miss out on the latest features and upgrades in the system, please feel free to explore our updates section: https://justcall.io/updates/

Replied 18/05/2022
Randy

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Randys point of view

Oveall I am getting good results from the Text blast. Everything else I really dont use much due to the expense but The bulk sms is the best option on this platform for me.

Pros

The Mass texting and the auto dialer. IT gets expensive but you just have to limit yourself to afford the fetures.

Cons

The cost is alot. I try my best to stay away from intergrating too muchand for using too man of the options that are available. The one thing I dont like is the cost per seat., I can only affrod one extra seat because it's 460 per seat. that is really way too expensive. I can't even hire a full 5 man staff.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks a bunch for sharing your honest thoughts with us! We've taken your feedback seriously.

Our team constantly strives to keep our prices competitive within the industry while providing top-notch product offerings. Your insights are crucial in helping us refine and improve. Cheers!

Prateek
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

The product I have been looking for

Working in an import/export industry, its always difficult to rely on skype or other voice calling apps that are dependent on internet for your daily international calls.
I will tell you an example - I am a price broker for a very famous UK based hotel chain and I operate from India. Skype was a good solution for me as I was able to make cheap calls to UK. However, when my business associates used to call me on my Indian landline or mobile number, it was very expensive for them (International standard calls are always expensive). With JustCall I got 3 numbers in my target countries (Spain, United States and United Kingdom) all mapped to my local Indian number. Just imagine the ease of calling any person in these 3 countries and be local to them as well, when they call you in return.

I was looking for a product like this and JustCall really helped me to take my business forward.

The pricing of the product is a bit higher as compared to competition, but let me tell you these guys have an awesome customer support. (They developed a small feature - a chrome extension just for me on request)

Pros

- Ease of use
- Calendar and scheduling mechanism
- Cheap calling rates to anywhere in the world

Cons

- The dialer could be a bit better
- Pricing is ok, but on a bit higher side

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you Mr. Khurana for this detailed and useful feedback.

Your chrome extension idea was really good and our other users are also finding it useful. Thanks to users like you who are helping us with useful feedback and product feature ideas to make JustCall the best phone system for businesses.

Coming on the pricing side - yes, we are probably 10-15% on higher side in comparison to Skype but the kind of integrations and other features like public calendar that we provide, it ends up providing more value to your business than what Skype does.

Wish your business grows rapidly in 2017 :)

Replied 10/01/2017
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 21/07/2023

My Honest Experience With JC

Pros

I love the ease of use, customer support and also templates. The system is easy to onboard and easier to develop with.

Cons

Subcategorizing of templates would be preferred. Rarely there are issues which prevent us from calling but usually corrected within 30 minutes.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Michael, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going.

Glad you loved our onboarding and also the templates to be used in your customer interaction. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 09/05/2019

Good call system

Mostly it's good, but the problem with dropped calls and reception is frustrating.

Pros

I really like being able to just click a button and be able to call someone without dialing manually, but it's good that it has both options.

Cons

Sometimes the software drops calls or has very bad reception.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback & review.

Regarding call quality, as it is a function of numerous factors ranging from bandwidth availability, bandwidth consistency, microphone settings, local device environment & so on, it will be great if you can report some phone calls from the call logs section so that we can pull out the carrier level and device level insights and figure out the root cause. Usually high jitter, low mos and incorrect microphone settings are the 3 main reasons that are responsible for degrading call quality in any VoIP solution.

Just two days back we started providing support for Opus codec which ensures better call quality even at lower speeds. I'm sure you will notice an improvement in your call quality going forward. Also, we recommend using our desktop apps and if you are using headphones, they should USB ones and not Bluetooth.

Thanks again.

Gaurav Sharma
CEO, JustCall

Replied 10/05/2019
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Meh

Think its a mediocre product, if it was not so laggy and buggy, it would be a much better toll

Pros

Ability to transfer within organization is good. use of alternate numbers

Cons

the app is awful. Takes forever to load voicemails. also sometimes calls dont go through and i get an email about a voicemail, so that no good either. Call quality can be suspect sometimes.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're really sorry that your JustCall experience hasn't been the best so far.

Regarding voicemail triggering for missed calls, have you reported any calls yet that we can look into?

We are building a very comprehensive call flow logging that will help our users track complete call flow and figure out why call didn't go through or any other behavior.

May I know which app are using? Web, Android or iOS? We take feedback very seriously so I will rally the right people in our engineering team to make sure your JustCall experience improves.

If you can share some of the important points that we should fix immediately, please share those directly with me and I will put them on our team's top priority list.

Best,
Gaurav Sharma
CEO, JustCall

Replied 13/05/2019
Kevin

Reviewed on 31/08/2023

Easy to use and very good product.

Pros

Easy to connect with customer for sales.

Cons

Customer service is not good. It's hard to get someone online and late on giving solution.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks for your kind words about our product, Kevin! We're thrilled to hear it's been easy for your sales connections.

We're sorry to hear about the challenges with our customer service. We value your feedback and are actively working on improving our response times to provide better support.

Laura

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

Just call for small buisnes

Great. Customer support was ready good.

Pros

Easy to set up and use, great support when setting up.

Cons

Not a bad thing I just didn’t need half the features as I am a small business.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Laura, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful.

Replied 12/01/2023
Michelle
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 01/08/2023

LPK Team JustCall Review

We mostly call our guests using JustCall. Although there are some areas that we are unable to contact, we always have an option to send message instead.

Pros

Very straightforward and easy to use. Call reception is very clear, and SMS functionality is very useful.

Cons

The message notification. Should at least have the option to pop up on desktop if a new notification is received.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Michelle, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going.

Replied 08/08/2023
Tony
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

Call center software with text automation abilities

I enjoy this app - makes me a more efficient salesperson than dialing my cell. It links right up to slack and hubspot and can notify my team when we're getting texts or have missed calls.

Pros

Text automation abilities with Zapier and Hubspot saves me a ton of time and connects me with more customers

Cons

Probably how we have it set up, but if someone calls our 888 number, it will not tell me the name or number of the person calling, but rather says the 888 number is ringing

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you so much for leaving a review and we are glad that you are finding JustCall useful so far.

Coming to the point mentioned in Cons section, this can easily be sorted by using Inbound Call Caller ID feature. You can ping us on our support chat & one of our team members will help you with the same.

Replied 08/05/2019

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Living Spinal Review

Good customer support for any questions

Pros

Can easily set up a video meeting when need questions answered.

Cons

Need to be on teams plan for sharing API

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing us, Sarah! Highly appreciated. Cheers!