About JustCall

JustCall.io is a cloud-based phone system that helps create and manage an international call center on a unified platform. With its integration with customer relationship management (CRM) or help desk dashboards, it enables users...

Browse JustCall Reviews

Matthew B.

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Fast implementation, great support team

Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

Pros

It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Cons

Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Kyra T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

A Versatile Service

JustCall's wide range of functionality has been invaluable to our team's productivity, and the flexibility they provide for modifying existing features and building new ones has been impressive. The interface could use an update.

Pros

JustCall has a wide range of functionality. Their name is a misnomer because they do so much more than "just call". The features we use the most are calling, call transferring, texting, and texting campaigns. JustCall integrates so nicely with Hubspot, which is a literal lifesaver for our team. You can also create saved text templates so you don't have to type out the same message if you're sending it multiple times a day. JustCall's support team is relatively responsive (chatbot on site) and can usually accommodate special requests for new features or modifications of current ones. This has been really nice for our team.

Cons

JustCall's support team is based in India, and the language barrier can occasionally become an issue. Sometimes calls drop, the interface isn't super appealing, and the Chrome extension that allows you to easily text or call often has issues. Using the same account with more than one user is difficult at times, as notifications will only go to one user, and the notifications don't always update automatically so you have to refresh manually a lot.

Salesmsg and Aircall

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Grasshopper has a limit on how many messages you can send an hour, which we capped out at very quickly. They also didn't have as much functionality as JustCall.

Grasshopper

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Price point, functionality, customer service.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 09/05/2019

Good call system

Mostly it's good, but the problem with dropped calls and reception is frustrating.

Pros

I really like being able to just click a button and be able to call someone without dialing manually, but it's good that it has both options.

Cons

Sometimes the software drops calls or has very bad reception.

Response from JustCall

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback & review.

Regarding call quality, as it is a function of numerous factors ranging from bandwidth availability, bandwidth consistency, microphone settings, local device environment & so on, it will be great if you can report some phone calls from the call logs section so that we can pull out the carrier level and device level insights and figure out the root cause. Usually high jitter, low mos and incorrect microphone settings are the 3 main reasons that are responsible for degrading call quality in any VoIP solution.

Just two days back we started providing support for Opus codec which ensures better call quality even at lower speeds. I'm sure you will notice an improvement in your call quality going forward. Also, we recommend using our desktop apps and if you are using headphones, they should USB ones and not Bluetooth.

Thanks again.

Logan T.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

Great Service Tool

Outlined in Pros section above.

Pros

Compared to our previous system, we have much more features as well as a lower cost structure. We have been able to create store-specific numbers that route back to HQ if missed. This creates a better customer experience and helps us scale our internal service team more efficiently. We also were able to add text as a communication channel.

Cons

My only piece of feedback is being unable to adjust some features myself. For text message notifications and some routing from an SIP device, I need the JustCall support team to adjust these features on my behalf. I appreciate that these can be done outside of the standard platform features and just wish I could easily update this myself during setup. Team has always been very responsive and helpful though.

Zendesk

Cost and features.

Contivio Contact Center

Cost and features.
Devin B.

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

Affordable, functional option

Very solid. We have high call volume and a lot of leads. It does what's needed.

Pros

I really like the support, price and product. The combination is great. It's not as expensive as other option and does the job. Support works with you and is very prompt and effective.

Cons

Some of the reporting could be a little easier and show everyone but overall it works fine. For instance, I wish some views had more of a breakdown. That's about it.

Talkdesk

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

I thought Toky was solid for the price but we needed something more robust with more responsive support. I haven't used Toky since Feb, so maybe they've changed their product now. They were one of the cheaper options which was good for us at an early stage.

Toky

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

price and functionality. Met our needs.

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Quick to setup, more integrations available for free than the competition

Great, found an easy solution for sales agents to make calls just by clicking a link sent to their IM programs.

Pros

All the available plugins and api functionality. A lot of third party developers have resources and guides on how to integrate with most of the business apps and databases we use.

Cons

No a fan of the UI myself but, negligible. Probably because I come from using java based programs to setup systems.

Five9 and Twilio Flex

Five9 and Twilio

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Easier to use and fits all teams.
Casey J.

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Does the job well enough

I found communication with customer service challenging at times. Sometimes they'd make requested changes and not inform us when they went live. We'd find out something had changed through callers or staff commenting on it.

Pros

- Integrates with our CRM software for admissions
- Easy to use interface for both desktop and mobile

Cons

- Has fewer features than other VoIP systems we've used before or have in place for other phone lines

Cost.
Lena G.

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

Good to use - some small improvements would help

Pros

easy to use - no installation for all my agents

Cons

the CSAT after the calls is hard, the customer doesn't stay in line to press a button, so it would be awesome to send messages after each call to ask the customer if he was satisfied

NFON

price
Tony C.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

Call center software with text automation abilities

I enjoy this app - makes me a more efficient salesperson than dialing my cell. It links right up to slack and hubspot and can notify my team when we're getting texts or have missed calls.

Pros

Text automation abilities with Zapier and Hubspot saves me a ton of time and connects me with more customers

Cons

Probably how we have it set up, but if someone calls our 888 number, it will not tell me the name or number of the person calling, but rather says the 888 number is ringing

Response from JustCall

Thank you so much for leaving a review and we are glad that you are finding JustCall useful so far.

Coming to the point mentioned in Cons section, this can easily be sorted by using Inbound Call Caller ID feature. You can ping us on our support chat & one of our team members will help you with the same.

Replied 08/05/2019

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Just what we needed

Overall JustCall came through just in time for meet a requirement for my BBB accreditation, which states that I must have a phone number listed for clients. I was able to get my line setup in a few minutes. Plus, it auto-records my calls so I can focus on the talk and can take notes later. Oh and the Chrome extension is gold! Being able to dial numbers from any website is amazing! Best option for any size business looking for a great solution with lots of options.

Pros

Integrates with my CRM so I am can make and receive calls. Those calls and the recordings are automatically logged so I never have to worry about miscommunication.

Cons

Can get expensive quickly if you meed to add additional lines.

Andrew H.

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

Justcall - ease of use

Excellent overall experience. Easy to use and gets the job done.

Pros

The ease of application makes it simple to master and just get on with the real job.

Cons

Maybe too simple at times when I wanted something more.

Response from JustCall

Hey Andrew, thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad that you are like it so far.

Coming to your feedback, we would love to hear about your requirements and see if we can build that for you. Just ping us on our chat support and our engineers will take it forward from there.

There are numerous features that we have built & keep building for our users. You can subscribe to our updates blog to be the first one to know about these updates: https://justcall.io/updates

Replied 09/05/2019
Dillon B.

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

You get what you pay for

Very poor. I really don't like to give harsh reviews, but the amount of challenges we've had from JustCall and the minimal support (i.e. "you're using headphones with a plug in, try to use wireless headphones.") has led to a lot of frustration for the team, which impacts our numbers at the end of the month/quarter. Mindset plays a huge role in selling, and JustCall has been a pretty big headache.

Pros

Our CFO liked it for the price and the functions of it. It integrates with Hubspot, easy to use text message platform, and the ability to listen in on calls.

Cons

The overall sound quality is very poor. Our sales team has had multiple complaints from customers that they cannot hear them, which directly affects our ability to come across as professional and, at the end of the day, sell to our clients.

Cost and hubspot integration

price and text/hubpot integration
Miranda S.

JustCall Review

Pros

I like how you are able to text as well as call, and that when you text the number their name shows up on the message afterwards so you can keep track.

Cons

I wish the software would automatically refresh. Sometimes I miss texts from clients because it hasn't been manually refreshed (which is on me). But it would be helpful if it could refresh on it's own.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 07/06/2019

Just Call!

Pros

it helps me with our business, it is much easy to use.

Cons

something the ringtone is out and it makes agents freak out

• Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Great call tracking tool!

Pros

We use the JustCall tool to measure the success of the incoming calls via our custom phone number on a landing page. We're able to listen to the recording and integrate with our HubSpot CRM. Awesome, and easy to use!

Cons

Don't have any negative comments at this time.

Garrett L.

Reviewed on 08/11/2019

JustCall Review

JustCall was not the best choice for us and we eventually moved to a new system.

Pros

JustCall was straightforward and when it worked was an easy to use phone system and got the simple things done.

Cons

Not much functionality past making calls and often times dropped calls or produced poor phone call quality.

Aman V.

Reviewed on 09/01/2017

Great App for Communication

JustCall is a great app for communication. It offers a wide variety of features which helped me managed my sales team without nagging them. JustCall easily integrates wide other CRM tools which help in keeping a track of my calls to clients.

Response from ViralWoot

Thank you Mr. Aman for your kind words and for taking out time to review our product. We are adding more integrations and useful on-site tools for businesses like yours.

Please check out our new feature: Public Calendar - this will let you schedule meetings or demo calls through your own beautiful scheduler.

Replied 10/01/2017
Matteo M.

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Great Software

Pros

really easy to use. really reliable, never miss a bit

Cons

the price, the way that the price list is built by users

• Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

I'm a fan!

Pros

I like the platform and think it is a worthy investment for any sales development team. My only recommendation would be to add a cadence component so you keep track of your email/call cadence. I also find the load time for my calls to be a little slow.

Cons

I wish the user-interface was a little bit more defined color wise. Like with a darker background to make it more visually interesting and help guide the eye.

Response from JustCall

Thank you so much for sharing your review and for the kind words.

At the same time, we are sad that your JustCall experience is not yet the best. So, if you can share some of the important things that we should immediately work on, I can assure you that those will be taken up on priority.

Best,
Gaurav Sharma
CEO, JustCall

Replied 13/05/2019
David M.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Tight integration with Copper and Zapier

We rely 100% on JustCall now. We had used Aircall previously and in another life, we used Skype. JustCall is the most complete solution for our tech stack and setup. Their support team is a key to ongoing satisfaction and prices are reasonable given the functionality provided.

Pros

We selected JustCall because of its native integration with Copper CRM.
We have found that also integrates easily with Zapier and the team does have a range of other native integrations that are useful.

Since using JustCall we have found the Support team to be very responsive, available and effective in their support. The Support is 10/10.

What we also like is that JustCall is always releasing new features. Not all of them are applicable to our use case but it shows that the team is proactive and on the ball.

Cons

We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating. However the Support response was very fast and attentive and the team would work out practical solutions. We find the app very stable now.

RingCentral MVP and Aircall

JustCall has better integration with Copper CRM

RingCentral MVP and Aircall
Gus S.

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

JustCall Review

Needed to integrate outbound/inbound calls with our CRM.

Pros

Easy integrate into our current tech stack.

Cons

Almost had too many features - I like things simple.

RingCentral MVP and Five9

RingCentral MVP and Five9

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Had easier integrations, more transparent pricing and a quicker onboarding process.
Aaron T.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 03/08/2019

Using JustCall Daily

We are happy to be onboard and can see many years ahead using JustCall as our VoIP system.

Pros

Our team use JustCall daily as our main office lines are pushed into JustCall which handles our IVR, team number management and call recording.
We use HubSpot office-wide and find that the intergration works perfectly which means our productivity has increased greatly using this platform.

When minor issues arise the support team are extremely quick to fix which is a must for us in a digital space where clients rely on us over the phone for jobs.

The entire user interface for backend management is simple to learn and easy to navigate.

Cons

Pricing for additional phone numbers & users can get a little costly.

Ben V.

JustCall review

Amazing technology

Pros

We truly enjoyed the functionality of the autodialer

Cons

Nothing! The Justcall team has been super helpful with everything.

Carina L.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Its an option!

Just all is easy to Install and use, free text and calling are a cherry on top. Using that service to grow sales is amazing.

Pros

Well my overall experience was good.
Is an alternative for others, nice and easy to use. The overall quality is good, of course depends on connection

Cons

Some features in need but is extremely good at all, I had good experience with service and could do a lot I eventually did on the other program with same services offered

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 14/11/2017

Horrendous call quality and support

It had a good run for few months until we started encountering issues. it got so bad that we had to switch vendors.

Pros

Just call is quite cheap and easy to set up. The dashboard is user-friendly but it can be improved.

Cons

Call quality is heinous. Call drops almost everytime or the person on the other end is unable to hear. We've had so many customers who have claimed about the bad call quality and same was shared to just call support but it never got fixed. Their support is not even available 24X5 and only available via chat and email.

Response from ViralWoot

Hey! It will be great if you can share your contact information with us because upon checking our customer tickets for last 6 months - we don't see any ticket about such bad call quality issues.

We use premium voip provider Twilio and are hosted on Google Cloud.

We are available via chat & email 7 days a week. And, for premium plan customers - we even have dedicated account managers.

So, I'm sorry for the bad experience that you have shared but I can't recollect any such company that has left us because of call quality issues.

Replied 15/11/2017