About JivoChat

JivoChat is a business communication tool for e-commerce companies. It offers live chat, emails, calls and Facebook messaging in one omnichannel app. Users can implement live chat on their website, provide chat support to...

Browse JivoChat Reviews

Tsuji K.

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

Everything is above average.

Pros

JivoChat has all the average features available in a single plan.

Cons

No ability to provide customers with references to frequently asked questions. This causes similar questions to be repeated.

Valeh S.

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

Efficient way of communicating with customers

Pros

All potential customers have some questions about the product which they are going to buy. If they don’t get answers immediately they can easily leave the website. What I most like in JivoChat is instant communication feature with the visitors. With JivoChat website owners can provide detailed information about the product in realtime and increase sales. JivoChat is also efficient solution for companies in order to increase revenue and get instant feedback from customers.

Cons

In some websites JivoChat window pops up immediately without clicking on it. It is very disturbing for me. I don’t know if this feature could be turned off or not. Because I couldn’t see such option. But it would be great if this feature was editable.

Response from Jivosite

Hey Valeh,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review.

The trigger, which is the feature of our chat popping up on your page, it's an automatic message that proactive invites your visitors to interact with your agent.

You can fully customize or even disable this function. To know how to do it please check this link:

This can be a feature that can work totally on your favor. Check these articles to know how to benefit from it using on your website:

"10 Ways to Gain Conversions with Jivochat's Proactive Invitation"

"How to make proactive invitations work perfectly"

Replied 18/10/2018
Natapol S.
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 12/06/2021

Very solid and mature Livechat and omnichannel inbox

I love the social media integrations, team chat, and the mobile apps. I got my staffs to get onboard immediately. It was easy. And the best thing was that it fixed my serious issue with FB messenger not loading nor showing up on all of our android mobile phones in the past week. JivoChat just solved our issues in minutes.

Pros

Livechat and Social media integrations are stable and wok as they are supposed to. The deployment was very easy, and I could get started right away without any problem. The main reason I came to try JivoChat was because I was having issues with FB Business Suite on my Pages for messengers. So I gave JivoChat a trial and "WOW" I was so impressed. I should have tried this long time ago. The mobile apps are stable for both iOS and Android also. Team chat is another plus point for me.

Cons

UI is a bit old. However, in a way, it is very easy to use and get started. Nothing else really. I feel this is a very solid and mature product. Not much extra features but they are more than enough for SME's

Top JivoChat Alternatives

Roberto M.

Reviewed on 07/08/2020

A tool that we can't live without

Jivochat is our biggest communication funnel right now, most of our leads will contact us first through our chat, and the flexibility of sharing and transfer information between our people, we cannot see ourselves without it now.

Pros

I have been using Jivochat for a couple of years already and I must say that it became an essential tool for our day-to-day business. We love the options of seeing what the user is typing before pressing send, the connection to many third-party tools, and the continuous improvements in functionalities that Jivochat keeps bringing to the table, it makes it the perfect sales tool.

Cons

I would like to start seeing more integration possibilities with different platforms, and share of information.

Chatbot, Intercom and LiveChat

Reasons for Switching to JivoChat

Best option
Paulo A.

Reviewed on 09/08/2018

JivoChat is easy. Super duper easy

JivoChat is helping my company to make more sales because it makes me closer to visitors in my website. I really like the fact that, with mobile and desktop applications, I can be online 24/7 to my customers and help them to buy more from me!

Pros

Everything is so intuitive that I almost did not had to ask for help. They have a great support in their homepage, but most of the features I could make it work by myself, with no coding needed!

Cons

There is nothing to don't like about them. Support is always there when something is not working and I can always rely on it.

William O.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Excellent chat platform!

Pros

Very user friendly for both parties, integrates with everything! Apple business chat works great with JivoChat!

Cons

SMS features are limited.. we’d like to be able to send SMS from our business numbers without a customer first having to chat in to create a dialogue.

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Julie L.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Patternmaster.com

Great way to communicate with the end user of our products. Reduces the amount of phone calls.

Pros

Allows more users than other software and contains the same features.

Cons

I can not think of a feature I do not like. It works well for our business.

Tamari A.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

I love Jivochat

Pros

I found the chat accidentally, while searching for the system which would show better that our website had an online chat. I am very satisfied with jivochat, it is definetely one of the best.

Cons

I am using free version now, we are 4 agents and the price is a bit above our budget.

Response from Jivosite

Hey Tamari! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and thank you for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. We wish you the best in your business and we're always here to help when you need us.

Replied 05/02/2020
Damon F.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

Very easy to use and straight-forward chat software. Highly recommended

Pros

The app allows me to connect with our website visitors daily and the reporting tools give us a good view of daily activities. The program is easy to use and we have seen a rapid improvement in our Customer Care Department for the short time we have been using it.

Cons

I miss the daily visitor statistics in our analysis tools. Would be a great feature.

April F.
  • Industry: Wireless

JivoChat

Pros

I like most about JivoChat is that its easy to use.

Cons

I dont like the fact that when a customer is typing you can see it before it is done. its kinda annoying.

Laszlo leonardo B.
  • Industry: Internet
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

Forget about Chatbots, JivoChat is the real deal

Super Easy to use, great interface, nice look and feel, simple installation, everybody who has a web page, should also have JivoChat installed.

Pros

You get a 14 day free trail, so you can check out the product and even have it like a white Label. The Installation is super simply, it is like setting up your Google Analytics account. The software makes a sound when a new user is entering your Homepage, you can say "Hallo, and tell him if he needs anything you will be here!" This is the future of good running pages, you have to have a super great support, and the people stay longer only because they know, somebody is here to help if you have a special question about a product or service. So you do not need the Facebook Messenger or anything like that, you get a great software from JivoChat. I love it!

Cons

Only because there is no German software available because my clients do not speak Englisch that could, but they also have no issues with the Software.

Business VoiceEdge

Reasons for Choosing JivoChat

because to make the bot sound like a human, would take forever and the bot is not really cheap

Reasons for Switching to JivoChat

it just looks more innovative, the support is awesome and the people you are talking too are really nice
Larissa P.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 01/05/2021

Excellent Jivo chat

There is something I did not like, besides being completely practical

Pros

The Web platform is great, and the chat is very efficient, thinking about the group of people that use it with me, the software has served me very well, for people who have ecommerce like me this app is splendid.
The contact we have with the client, gives much more confidence and credibility to the work.

Cons

One point of improvement was that when minimizing the window, the software inserts the missing status, even if it is online automatically.

Pamela S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 11/09/2019

Perfect for chatting in a website

I have had a great experience usign Jivochat, my business is selling goods so this tool has helped me a lot comunicating with clients interested in buying. Several sellers can be connected in the chat at the same time to help different customers with their needs.

Pros

I love that this tool has helped my company a lot to talk to clients who are interesing in buying our products. You can chat with them and help them find what they are looking for. At first they need to fill out a quick survey where they leave their name, phone number,, mail and what they are looking so this makes it easy for to catch up with them and help them out.

Cons

I like everything, the only thing that may affect but is external to this tool is the internet. If you have a poor internet connection you may have trouble connecting to the chat.

Response from Jivosite

Thank you, Pamela!

Replied 23/09/2019
Pavel L.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

The best live chat on the market

Pros

Our team has been using this program for 3 years. This program constantly comes out with good updates that simplify the work and expand the functionality, at the moment it is the most functional chat I know, there are a lot of useful functions for site owners who at times will increase communication with site visitors and increase sales!

Cons

For all my 3 years of working with this program, I have never encountered any problems, for all questions you can get help from supporting the application on their website at any time.

Chloe G.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Good use for live chats

It has been an overall pleasant experience. I’ll keep jivochat embedded in my website, and if I get more customers I might buy premium

Pros

I like that it gives my customer an instant chance to get support from me on my website. I have only had it for a few months but it has been worth it. I will keep the jivochat embedded into my website for the time being.

Cons

I wish there was a way to contact customers who leave the page after starting a chat. I guess it doesn’t matter because they technically left the website themselves, but I’d like to keep in contact with them.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

Great Options to keep me on track

Overall I was impressed. The ability to see what customers are typing before they send the message is quite useful.

Pros

The Best thing about this software is that it keeps track of the users and allows you to set up reminders while showing you the conversation you are being reminded about in the following week or month.

Cons

The worst part is that you can only assign chats to online users. It would be helpful to be able to assign B2B leads to offline sales agents.

Chris M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

It's been a good tool to connect with people instantly and answer their questions...we've seen increased sales from using this.

Pros

We use the chat daily...setting it up for our needs was not too difficult but needed some adjustments after we figured out how it looked and functioned on our set...it was certainly not a one-step set up process. It's been very helpful in allowing us to assess our customers questions so that we can make improvements to our site. As with any chat, we get some interesting questions...

Cons

Some of our customers complain about the number of times the chat box pops up while they are on the site...call it "annoying". I sent a note to your customer support dept. but never heard back :(

Velicu C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Jivo chat is very good!

Comunication.

Pros

I recommend it! It's great to be able to communicate with your prospects. It has helped me to grow my business.

Cons

Everything is fine, I have nothing to reproach

Alexandre J.
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Live chat that helped me have better sales

Pros

This tool helped me increase my sales through my website at the moment I installed it on my website.

Cons

Don't keep the chat history more than two months

Tania R.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

Great application

Pros

- The triggered chat
- Ease of installation
- Filtering of transcriptions

Cons

- My company don´t have any cons about this software.

Badr C.

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

Very Useful App !

Chatting with customers, generating more sales by answering visitors about their pre-buy doubts.

Pros

The apps allows you to generate more sale through contacting customer who're confused.

Cons

Easy to use, on multiple devices, even while driving =D !

Shawn B.

Reviewed on 17/02/2019

A great communication suite for your website.

I am using JivoChat for my chat service. I especially love the callback feature. You can add your business phone as caller id and receive the call on the app, in desktop browser, or on a phone number you specify. I am gradually boosting my conversion rate with this app.

Pros

I really liked all of the great features and integrations that make JivoChat a great asset for your business. It’s a very easy to use platform, so first time users and new employees will catch on fast.

Cons

It was customizable but it can use a little more options to make it more adaptive depending on your business, such as widgets and more.

Anil G.

Reviewed on 26/02/2019

Good Product for Chat

Good

Pros

Good product for chat to interact with clients and prospects

Cons

Should try to bring natural language option to chat.

Guillermo B.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 14/06/2020

Nice communication solution

100% recommended it does what it is supposed to do without much troubles and nice user experience.

Pros

Very simple to use while offering almost all what you need to integrate your blog, website or communication requirement in your business.

Cons

Good solution but not really solving something that other alternatives can solve for free or at same cost.

Gurpreet M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 19/02/2020

Very practical and efficient way to provide solutions to website visitors

An exciting platform to interact with customers. You can get instant responses from the customers and address their queries faster.

Pros

Far better than AI powered Chatbots . Ability to handle complex queries as the chat is with real person

Cons

Nothing in particular. over all a great software.