About JivoChat

JivoChat is a business communication tool for e-commerce companies. It offers live chat, emails, calls and Facebook messaging in one omnichannel app. Users can implement live chat on their website, provide chat support to...

Browse JivoChat Reviews

Laszlo Leonardo
  • Industry: Internet
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Forget about Chatbots, JivoChat is the real deal

Super Easy to use, great interface, nice look and feel, simple installation, everybody who has a web page, should also have JivoChat installed.

Pros

You get a 14 day free trail, so you can check out the product and even have it like a white Label. The Installation is super simply, it is like setting up your Google Analytics account. The software makes a sound when a new user is entering your Homepage, you can say "Hallo, and tell him if he needs anything you will be here!" This is the future of good running pages, you have to have a super great support, and the people stay longer only because they know, somebody is here to help if you have a special question about a product or service. So you do not need the Facebook Messenger or anything like that, you get a great software from JivoChat. I love it!

Cons

Only because there is no German software available because my clients do not speak Englisch that could, but they also have no issues with the Software.

Business VoiceEdge

Reasons for Choosing JivoChat

because to make the bot sound like a human, would take forever and the bot is not really cheap

Reasons for Switching to JivoChat

it just looks more innovative, the support is awesome and the people you are talking too are really nice
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 26/02/2022

JivoChat a well established chat and support tool

Pros

JivoChat is a well-established chat and support tool that has been helping us to communicate with our customers. Its features include live chat, and chatbot, making it the perfect solution for our company looking to improve our customer service.

Cons

Brand removing is not available for my subscription

LiveAgent

Reasons for Choosing JivoChat

They are closing down the service.

Reasons for Switching to JivoChat

It is more costly to add extra agents
Andrey

Reviewed on 16/01/2019

2+ years with Jivochat

This would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here

Pros

A simple and functional tool that would've been great for any support service, had the developers bothered to fix the issues

Cons

All the good things I could've said about Jivochat are outweighed by a crucial flaw in their software that has been there for years.

When our support agents are not online, we receive offline messages from our customers. These message notifications are directed to our helpdesk tool, the user who's sent it also receives a notification. The problem is that if a user clicks unsubscribe in the notification they receive, the unsubscribe action works both for them and for us, and so after one user unsubscribes, we're also unsubscribed from all the offline message notifications that come from the other users. The messages no longer make it to our support desk, and we cannot process them, and this leads to decrease in customer satisfaction and lost business.

It is, of course, possible to find all the lost messages in Jivosite admin panel, however, we get hundreds of tickets a day that are processed in our ticketing system. It is very hard to manage tens of offline messages manually in the Jivosite admin panel without creating a ticket.

We have contacted their support agents time and time again about this, we had to do it three times just this month. Each time they fix this for us and promise that it will never happen again. Each time this does happen again.

Sadly, we haven't seen any improvement over the two years that we're using Jivosite, and unfortunately, we are already looking at other options.

Top JivoChat Alternatives

Anton

Reviewed on 07/12/2021

Must have software

It helps us sell more when people having doubts before buying and want to ask some question through chat or call first.

Pros

Its easy to set up and easy to use for clients. Does its job perfectly. Has inbuilt chat, audio and video calls. The support is lighting fast.

Cons

The design is a bit obsolete. Hope they will improve that.

Ian

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

JivoChat, way to meet your website visitors

The problem that am solving with JivoChat it's the drop rate that i was experiencing. People would visit my site and leave. I had no idea why they left. Now am able to engage with clients online and get their feedback. It has improved my conversion rate greatly.

Pros

I like it because it allows me to see who is visiting my website and from which location.
If a web visitor has logged in to social media or visiting from their mobile phone, am able to view their names the email address and their phone number.
It also allows me to view the client message as they type...very amazing...even before they hit ENTER key I already know what they saying.

Cons

The only con that I have noticed with Jivochat it's when am visiting my website. It fills the screen and hides away my content. maybe they should consider making it smaller.

Hasan
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 21/10/2018

Essential feature for every customer based company

Pros

JivoChat is creative way of communicating with the customers while they are visiting your website. Best feature of JivoChat is facebook, telegram and viber integration for me. Because it is hard to manage all of your messages in different platforms at the same time. It is time consuming and not efficient. But thanks to JivoChat you can answer all messages inside JivoChat and you will not miss any messages. Because every visitor is potential customer if all of his/her question is answered properly . Another useful feature of JivoChat is callback feature which keeps you connected with customers.

Cons

With current features JivoChat is a good choice for your website but there is one feature which would be great if added as a built in feature. I suggest direct audio calling feature which would be great for customers who can’t express themselves in live chat.

Natapol
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 12/06/2021

Very solid and mature Livechat and omnichannel inbox

I love the social media integrations, team chat, and the mobile apps. I got my staffs to get onboard immediately. It was easy. And the best thing was that it fixed my serious issue with FB messenger not loading nor showing up on all of our android mobile phones in the past week. JivoChat just solved our issues in minutes.

Pros

Livechat and Social media integrations are stable and wok as they are supposed to. The deployment was very easy, and I could get started right away without any problem. The main reason I came to try JivoChat was because I was having issues with FB Business Suite on my Pages for messengers. So I gave JivoChat a trial and "WOW" I was so impressed. I should have tried this long time ago. The mobile apps are stable for both iOS and Android also. Team chat is another plus point for me.

Cons

UI is a bit old. However, in a way, it is very easy to use and get started. Nothing else really. I feel this is a very solid and mature product. Not much extra features but they are more than enough for SME's

Farid
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 24/10/2018

Essential tool for any type of website.

Pros

JivoChat is direct communication method between website visitor and owner. Not every visitor is villing to buy something. But with smart features of JivoChat most percentage of visitors can be turned to buyers after short conversation. My most liked feature in Wix is pop up window with custom message which most of visitors tend to start conversation.

Cons

There is one feature which I want to offer. While chatting with website admin it would be great if visitors could send voice messages in order to express their ideas more clearly.

César

Reviewed on 22/09/2021

Simple, easy integration chat application

almost ready-to-use online chat widget application.

Pros

you need very low effort to setup and integrate the web widget to our self developed applications.

Cons

it doesn´t offers too much administration features to separate chats among different areas, but we know it´s proportional to the cost of the application.

Tom

A very good software

Pros

We've been looking for a live chat and telephony support system for a long time. They were either really expensive, across two different systems or just not good looking!

JivoChat is something we fell in love it, with its ease of use (sometimes - find it difficult to find previous chats, etc), the option to integrate wit Apple Business Chat is amazing too - only very few companies support this and it makes our business look so much more professional.

The telephony side of things is brilliant too, with a wide range of numbers to choose from and the ease to receive a phone call to your phone too. One thing it does need is to have hold music for when customers are waiting, and when the operator puts them on hold - this is a must-have.

Cons

The message section where everything goes from live chat and phone calls just looks a little messy. And leaving a chat does not tell the visitor you've left the chat/ended the chat and i't just sometimes a little confusing.

Freshchat

Reasons for Choosing JivoChat

Our business had a dispute with Zendesk.

Zendesk

pricing
Roberto

Reviewed on 07/08/2020

A tool that we can't live without

Jivochat is our biggest communication funnel right now, most of our leads will contact us first through our chat, and the flexibility of sharing and transfer information between our people, we cannot see ourselves without it now.

Pros

I have been using Jivochat for a couple of years already and I must say that it became an essential tool for our day-to-day business. We love the options of seeing what the user is typing before pressing send, the connection to many third-party tools, and the continuous improvements in functionalities that Jivochat keeps bringing to the table, it makes it the perfect sales tool.

Cons

I would like to start seeing more integration possibilities with different platforms, and share of information.

LiveChat, Chatbot and Intercom

Best option
Valeh

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

Efficient way of communicating with customers

Pros

All potential customers have some questions about the product which they are going to buy. If they don’t get answers immediately they can easily leave the website. What I most like in JivoChat is instant communication feature with the visitors. With JivoChat website owners can provide detailed information about the product in realtime and increase sales. JivoChat is also efficient solution for companies in order to increase revenue and get instant feedback from customers.

Cons

In some websites JivoChat window pops up immediately without clicking on it. It is very disturbing for me. I don’t know if this feature could be turned off or not. Because I couldn’t see such option. But it would be great if this feature was editable.

Response from Jivosite

Hey Valeh,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review.

The trigger, which is the feature of our chat popping up on your page, it's an automatic message that proactive invites your visitors to interact with your agent.

You can fully customize or even disable this function. To know how to do it please check this link:

This can be a feature that can work totally on your favor. Check these articles to know how to benefit from it using on your website:

"10 Ways to Gain Conversions with Jivochat's Proactive Invitation"

"How to make proactive invitations work perfectly"

Replied 18/10/2018
Alyssa
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

Great service

It has been pleasant.

Pros

Capabilities of software to store common knowledge.

Cons

There is not an assistant program for when live agents are unavailable/

Reasons for Choosing JivoChat

twice. Recently (last year)

Reasons for Switching to JivoChat

Ease of use, overall cost, accessibility.
Pamela
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 11/09/2019

Perfect for chatting in a website

I have had a great experience usign Jivochat, my business is selling goods so this tool has helped me a lot comunicating with clients interested in buying. Several sellers can be connected in the chat at the same time to help different customers with their needs.

Pros

I love that this tool has helped my company a lot to talk to clients who are interesing in buying our products. You can chat with them and help them find what they are looking for. At first they need to fill out a quick survey where they leave their name, phone number,, mail and what they are looking so this makes it easy for to catch up with them and help them out.

Cons

I like everything, the only thing that may affect but is external to this tool is the internet. If you have a poor internet connection you may have trouble connecting to the chat.

Response from Jivosite

Thank you, Pamela!

Replied 23/09/2019
John Andrew
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Chat with prospects all across advertising portals.

Pros

Our company handles a lot of clients, one of them is a property management company that uses Jivochat. The agent App is easy to use and it's linked to everything. Any advertising portal will lead to us with no additional tools that i need to set up. It promotes efficiency, less distractions and it offers all the tools i need to provide info and customer support.
Jivochat even has a mobile app, where you can chat with costumers on the go. I haven't had the chance to use it. I'm a front liner so i don't have to. But imagine if you're the owner of the business and you can facilitate a chat anywhere. That would make a lot of difference.

Cons

I haven't encounter any issues with the program. The main point that i want to change if it's possible is to maybe change the icon of the chat launcher to the logo of the company. It would make it more personalized and that would reenforce the level of assurance for a prospect, that they are indeed in contact with the business directly.

Tosere

Reviewed on 11/01/2020

One of the best!!!

It has been great. There have been several improvements that has made the app so effective for my company.

Pros

It’s flexibility and continuous improvement

Cons

The mobile app is a bit troubling. and needs improvement.

Referral
Vitaly
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

Great solution for the website

Jivochat helps us get more leads

Pros

Integration with other business apps CRM, mail etc.

Cons

Would like more configuration options for some features

Zoho SalesIQ

Price / functionality
Pavel
  • Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

The best live chat on the market

Pros

Our team has been using this program for 3 years. This program constantly comes out with good updates that simplify the work and expand the functionality, at the moment it is the most functional chat I know, there are a lot of useful functions for site owners who at times will increase communication with site visitors and increase sales!

Cons

For all my 3 years of working with this program, I have never encountered any problems, for all questions you can get help from supporting the application on their website at any time.

Dan
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

Great Software, Great Integration Features

I got to see what kind of customers come to my site, and what kind of needs they have. It ranged from specific needs such as what product do I buy, or general questions.

What I really liked was the geolocation of the user, since we didn't want to waste time helping a customer that is not US based, since we currently don't ship out of the US.

Pros

It is highly customizable, they have a JavaScript API, and a good interface to create users, style the chat box, and they integrate with software such as Slack.

Cons

Not a big feature of the call functionality. Had some credits and tried to use it, but never worked for me. We never used their desktop client, just the web version so that is probably why. Even when we turned off the call functionality, we kept getting missed calls sometimes. It was weird. Overall, not an issue. I enabled it and probably didn't disable it properly.

Response from Jivosite

Hey Dan,

Thank you!

Replied 25/11/2019
Paulo

Reviewed on 09/08/2018

JivoChat is easy. Super duper easy

JivoChat is helping my company to make more sales because it makes me closer to visitors in my website. I really like the fact that, with mobile and desktop applications, I can be online 24/7 to my customers and help them to buy more from me!

Pros

Everything is so intuitive that I almost did not had to ask for help. They have a great support in their homepage, but most of the features I could make it work by myself, with no coding needed!

Cons

There is nothing to don't like about them. Support is always there when something is not working and I can always rely on it.

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

My experience using JivoChat

JivoChat has made it very easy for my business and agency clients to communicate with customers.

Pros

Easy integration to WordPress and the ability to have a separate and dedicated number for customer support inbuilt in JivoChat.

Cons

JivoChat can sometimes be a challenge to customize but becomes easy once you figure it out.

Minas
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

JivoChat - One of the great (even the best) software

Pros

Most I like is that software show text when customer typing, which help our supports to answer as quickly as possible

Cons

There is no option to use one account in different desktops.
But I understand the reaseon

Radislav

Reviewed on 24/05/2019

The Chat Solution for Website we use and Recommend

Pros

It is free to start and you can use free version as long as you want.
It has a plugin for wordpress which is great and easy to use.
We firstly installed this on our website after a friend recommended it to us.
After that time we installed it on many websites of our customers.
I like that you can translate it into many languages and change colors and first messages website visitors see and all this for free.

Cons

When you have many agents on a website sometimes it gets confusing as to whom are you doing the changes.

Siddu
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

One of the best chat we have used so far

Using for more than 4 years and never thought to go for any other chat services.
Jivo chat is good.

Pros

Easy to configure.
Easy to Use.
Many options for users to connect.
Compatible for the devices

Cons

Analytics should be improved or send weekly analytics report to the mentioned email ID

Chloe
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Good use for live chats

It has been an overall pleasant experience. I’ll keep jivochat embedded in my website, and if I get more customers I might buy premium

Pros

I like that it gives my customer an instant chance to get support from me on my website. I have only had it for a few months but it has been worth it. I will keep the jivochat embedded into my website for the time being.

Cons

I wish there was a way to contact customers who leave the page after starting a chat. I guess it doesn’t matter because they technically left the website themselves, but I’d like to keep in contact with them.