About Text-Em-All

Call-Em-All is a phone broadcasting service that provides the option to send automated phone calls, text messages and surveys on-demand. The platform provides instant emergency updates, school attendance notifications, event...

Browse Text-Em-All Reviews

Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Call-Em-All Integration with F1

We switched from using a software called MoGiv that did not handle a big issue well. The integration MoGiv had with F1 was sloppy at best, but most of all the support received when issues were had was minimal and not clear. We were down for two months at one point with no information as to why this issue had happened and we were continually told that they were just, "working on it".

Pros

CEA is used mainly for texting our congregants. With this integration, you have to keep your groups in F1 updated, as they import into CEA and can be pulled at any time. After the initial connection with F1, it imports your groups but as you update the groups in F1, it will update them in CEA. The experience of creating a text broadcast/campaign is so easy, they literally walk you through step-by-step instructions. We not only enjoy the broadcasts, but the ability to follow up to replies sent from our congregants is huge. When people have questions, we can reach back out to them and let them know if we have answers to their questions/requests.

Cons

The only con about this software is that initial set up of messengers (people who can use the software) was a little confusing, but after time I understood what it took to create the accounts correctly.

Victor C.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Call em all is awesome!

It is an awesome software I can use to communicate with the disciples of my church because it’s through text message. And yes there are apps like Facebook that you can communicate with many people at once however not everyone has or check their Facebook at all times. And with text everyone gets the message!

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to navigate when scheduling a broadcast

Cons

Sometimes the broadcasts are a couple of minutes later than the time I scheduled

Jessica J.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Excellent Service

My company uses the service to send messages out to employees letting them know they if a certain document needs to be turned in that has expired or if they are eligible for benefits. Our safety department also uses the software to keep employees up to date on training.

Pros

Ease of use
Convenience factor
User Friendly

Cons

Limited characters when sending out a text, but I'm not that's not your rule

Response from Call-Em-All

Thanks for the positive feedback

Replied 03/10/2019

Top Text-Em-All Alternatives

Lewis M.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

Perfect for quick communications

Pros

Everybody reads their text. Text-Em-All ensure that when I need to communicate with my church...it gets to them. LOVE it.

Cons

Im sure there are shortcomings, but so far I have found them.

Tyler T.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

super easy

Saves us time and money. Makes it easy to communicate with our patients

Pros

We have been using Call-Em-All for many years. Great service and easy to set up calls and texts.

Cons

we dont use the service on our phones to set up mobil calls

Mitzie G.

Reviewed on 13/04/2020

Best return on investment!!!

It has been a huge time saver for my office staff. We can send texts and calls for open shifts and my staff can spend their time filling requests rather than being on the phone all day trying to reach staff individually. I love this service.

Pros

Easy to use. Cuts staffing time in half. Employees call us rather than us calling them.

Cons

No cons. The format is simple. I wouldn't change a thing

Response from Call-Em-All

Mitzie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad that you consider our automated calling and mass texting product a good investment. Let us know if there is any way that we can make your experience with Call-Em-All even better.

Replied 12/05/2020
Kim M.

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Great Service that saves time and improves communication.

Communicating with all residents in a senior living community.

Pros

Ease of use, makes communicating with everyone a breeze.

Cons

We like everything about it. There are no cons.

Janet R.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 13/05/2019

CRDAC

Just to extend their characters and able to share posters, announcements, documents

Pros

It's an efficient and easier way to communicate with our community

Cons

You cannot share documents yet would be nice. Also, to add more characters 520 is not enough space as we play a pretty big role in the industry impacting our communities environment

Response from Call-Em-All

We love helping companies to be more efficient. Thank you for your business! As a reminder, we don't have control over the length of text messages, nor the ability to send documents via text - that is controlled by the carriers. We do offer access to MMS (picture) messaging though that can help in some cases.

Replied 14/05/2019
Deneen D.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 11/09/2019

Again, great product. Love to use it. But that one thing is annoying. And it's "new", it did not use to be there.

Pros

I like the fact that it is very user friendly.

Cons

There is a new window that comes up when you are trying to submit that tells you your message will be sent right away. You have to click ok then submit again. Annoying.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

Call-Em-All good communication tool

My overall experience with Call-Em-All has been good, this is a tool we use to get in contact with teammates all at one and without the hassle of picking up the phone and talking to people individually.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is the fact that I can reach my teammates without having to pick up the phone, is easy and convenient.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with this software when I use it so I don't have anything negative to say about them. Has worked for me and my company.

Response from Call-Em-All

Thanks for the great feedback. We're thrilled that the service is working great for you.

Replied 11/02/2020
Roslyn S.

Reviewed on 30/11/2019

Call em all

Pros

usefulness of being able to communicate with members.

Cons

usability, specifically around past messages.

Jeanne L.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

On-call Manager

Overall it's good.

Pros

blasting / texting out information to our staff - it's quick! For some reason they respond to it quicker than email.

Cons

Skips - We've been told by our staff that the audio (sounds) sometimes overlap during the call while leaving the message.

Brennan C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Excellent Service, High-Volume Outreach

It helps us to more easily reach out to a large number of interested applicants.

Pros

We always found the software very easy to use, had excellent technical support, and the entire team was always very responsive to our needs.

Cons

If the usage is spread too heavily, the costs could expand rapidly with multiple users.

Brian T.
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

CEA

Pros

It very easy and quick to use and the results are very fast!

Cons

Maybe a bit more help if a file has been incorrectly uploaded.

Tony M.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

Pros

Ease of use. The options are pretty good but not too many to make it confusing.

Cons

I wish I could send one message and different groups be delivered at different times because of shifts.

Stefan V.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Great to keep in contact with employees

Pros

This software is easy to use and great to keep in contact with my furloughed employees.

Cons

Messages must be under 30 seconds per credit.

Billie jo C.

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Great Experience

Pros

Call-em-all is simple to use. Makes meeting staffing needs much quicker.

Cons

We have had no issues using call-em-all. It works well.

Robert E.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

Great job.

We have been very satisfied customers for over five years. Keep up the good work.

Pros

It is very easy to use. We get consistent messaging out to our customers.

Cons

We would like to increase the way we use them.

June B.

Call-em-all

This experience has been wonderful for our church in getting out information quickly for our members

Pros

The process is so easy to use, works flawlessly .

Cons

Sometimes members don't get all of the message

Dana T.

Reviewed on 22/01/2019

Time saver

I save alot of time by sending all employees a text of meeting times or days off etc

Pros

I like how I'm able to send text to alot of people all at once

Cons

Can't say anything negative at this time

Lauren A.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 30/04/2020

Eaton North Charleston

Super fast and easy!

Pros

Easy to use both via computer and mobile device.

Cons

Nothing, every time I've used it it's been great.

Lisa O.

Great Item for Large Need

Great product!

Pros

Ability to reach large number of individuals in a timely manner

Cons

The process to set up the call sometimes takes me longer than I have time for (interruptions on my end).

Heather L.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Excellant Service!

We are super busy ! Our offices are open 8 am - 5 pm but we have folks working all over the state at all times of the day and night, Call em all allows our staff to communicate with high volumes of folks at all time quickly and efficiently with out even having to have lift a phone!!

Pros

I love that we can set up calls and texts days in advance without the worry of forgetting! Very convenient way to communicate with all of our associates all times of day no matter where we are at or what we are doing!

Cons

I only have great things to say! I have not had any trouble with the program at all!

Mark F.

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

Great for churches!

I'm utilizing CEA at my church in the following ways. 1) We send out a short (30-40 second) devotional every weekday morning from our pastors that we record ahead of time. We have had a very good response with this and have many people subscribed who don't even go to our church! 2) We send out vans to pick youth up in our community for our midweek youth group and use the texting features of CEA to send RSVP texts that the kids reply to so we can plan our van routes. 3) We use both calls and texts for special announcements we need to get to our congregation quickly. These include emergency prayer requests, weather cancelations, important reminders, etc. Overall, CEA has been a great service for us and we don't regret anything about signing up with them!

Pros

The flexibility that Call-Em-All offers is stellar! The ability to survey your call recipients is great. If you do the subscription, having the ability to send unlimited calls and texts and not having to be concerned about how many credits you're using is a relief. I think the price is very reasonable also.

Cons

I have used another texting software solution that had an accompanying app that was very nice. I wish CEA had one that you could receive notifications of replies to your text broadcasts and quickly send a reply of your own back. It would make the conversation ability of the software much easier.

Katie W.

Reviewed on 06/02/2019

Call Em All is fantastic for busy recruiters

Call Em All is fantastic. Just last week we had a huge snow storm that shut down a lot of the businesses. We were all working remotely that day. This software allowed us to notify all the employees at once to let them know we were closed and not to report to work.

Pros

I love that we can contact all candidates at once with job openings, or important information regarding business operations. It saves so much time instead of having to make calls, and sending out text messages individually.

Cons

No cons, the software has worked very well for us.