Yesware Reviews

About Yesware

Yesware makes sales engagement easy. Yesware's Outlook and Gmail add-ons help sales teams do meaningful email outreach at scale. If you need to drive more revenue through email outreach, but complex enterprise sales software is...

4.1
4.2

Browse Yesware Reviews

Terra
Terra

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

The best value for complex features

The most robust email tracking software with the most reasonable price tag.

Pros

Email tracking is a huge deal for us. While most CRMs offer it, they don't offer the ability to see who opened the email if you sent it to more than one person. They just tell you "someone opened your email". This was annoying to us so we found Yesware. Not only will it tell us who opened it, when, where, on what but it can also do amazing things like tell you if/when someone opened your attachment, how many times, AND (here's the kicker) how long they looked at the attachment. After the free trial, which is an ample 30 days, we were hooked. Oh! The notifications! Most systems gave us notifications in their system so we would have to keep going back to see notifications. Yesware gives me popup notifications, in real time, no matter what I'm doing on my computer so I always know when someone opened an email. Also, the price is not bad. It's really worth it.

Cons

It takes a while for the system to learn who is who. After a few emails though, it can tell me "Customer service opened you email" instead of "someone at Company A opened your email".

Mike
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Solid Email Enhancing Sales Tool

Pros

Yesware's mailmerge and templates are some of the best in the industry in terms of ease of use and overall function. The read receipts and reminders were a nice plus as well and I never had any issue with the usability of the product.

Cons

There are now better products on the market - available for less. Vocus.io is the tool we are now using which has all the same features as yesware, but then adds even more and is nearly half the price. While I liked using yesware, it is not something I see myself using now that the market has moved beyond it.

Ellie
Ellie

Reviewed on 06/05/2019

very average

Pros

I like that I can see when someone opens my email .

Cons

The BEST way to track with Yesware is to only send an email to one person. If you send to multiple, you'll see "someone" opened your email often times, rather than a name. You cannot always see what kind of device they opened it on. You also cannot get notifications for opens unless you are sitting down at your computer - no mobile application. The mail-merge feature is great conceptually, but if you are creating a campaign and have a sensitive mouse that goes back when you swipe back - you will lose ALL of your work. There is no auto-save or any protection. ALWAYS build out your campaigns in a place where you will not lose your work.

Top Yesware Alternatives

Ben
Ben
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Great for Email Tracking and Mail Merges

Pros

The mail merge function and SFDC integrations are my favorite part. It integrates seamlessly with SFDC, and the mail merge functionality is easy to use (even for sales reps).

Cons

I wish Yesware would work with more VOIP providers to act as an email AND one-click-call system within SFDC.

Reviewed on 20/12/2017

Using Yesware to track the emails I'm sending and doing mailmerges

You get real-time notifications when someone opens your email or clicks on a link in them which is very helpful when you have to follow-up with someone. I also keep email templates which saves a lot of time when reaching out to people.

Pros

Real-time notifications when someone opens an email or clicks on an email. I also like that you can save and easily re-use email templates.

Cons

I wish the interface was a little easier to use and the reporting software was more straightforward.

George

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Great tracking features, but wasn't used to its fullest potential

Pros

Yesware is fantastic for tracking emails it's quick, alerts you when something has been opened and has great tools for checking opens of a single email thread.

Cons

There's no doubt a lot more functionality here, but I never used any of it because I had no idea how. I'd like to see the software offer up tips to access those other features.

Érick
Érick

Reviewed on 07/02/2020

Excellent to keep track of my emails

Yesware is awesome but I'd prefer a software integrated with our marketing and CRM software of choice.

Pros

Works just fine. With Yesware I'm able to keep track my sent emails and deliver better follow-ups with its templates.

Cons

It's kinda expensive and not integrated with marketing and CRM softwares other than Salesforce which limits its usefulness.

Miranda
Miranda

Reviewed on 28/09/2022

The Best Email Marketing Campaign

Pros

I love how this integrates with Sales Force and how you can customize campaigns. The email tracking is super useful (sometimes it doesn't show exact details though) as it can tell when a client is engaging and when are the best times for outreach.

Cons

I wish there were more helpful tutorials on best practices of this product and that editing a campaign already in use was a bit more intuitive.

Igor
Igor

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Practical email automation tool

I'm using Yesware's templates to send many mails from testdome.com every day, and it's been a very reliable tool.

Pros

Good solution for email templates - easy to set up and use. Good email scheduling and tracking.

Cons

Reformatting links used in templates. Email scheduling could be improved by adding "Send in X hours".

Jeff

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

Effective for keeping external communications logged to our CRM

Pros

The automatic syncing of emails to Salesforce is great, and seamless when paired with G-suite Mail. I'm a huge fan of their notification tool too to bubble up specific threads at any specified time.

Cons

The touchpoints tool is nice, but needs the ability to integrate to a flow (i.e. a form submission from your site should automatically dump the lead into an SDRs touchpoint.

Reviewed on 19/03/2023

Why I Can't Imagine Doing Sales Without Yesware

Yesware has been a game-changer for me since I've been using it for months. My productivity has increased and my email outreach has improved as a result of the software.One of my favorite features of Yesware is the email tracking function. Knowing when my prospects are responding to my emails is tremendously useful for planning when to follow up. And Yesware's analytics are incredibly insightful, letting me know which emails are succeeding and which may benefit from some modification.Another significant time-saver for me is the mail merging tool. I can construct a template in Yesware and send customized emails with only a few clicks instead of manually sending the same email to several recipients. It has greatly increased the effectiveness of my outreach, freeing me up to concentrate on other crucial activities.Overall, my experience with Yesware has been excellent. I've been able to increase my outcomes and streamline my sales outreach.

Pros

I simply wanted to share my Yesware user experience. You know how it goes, we're constantly looking for methods to streamline our outreach and save time. My prayers have been answered by Yesware, I suppose.The email tracking has to be my favorite feature. Seeing my prospects open my emails and click on my links makes me feel like a spy. To see who will answer first, it's like a game. And I'll tell you, it's been effective! Deals are getting closed at a higher rate than previously.Also, the mail merging function is innovative. The same message would take me hours to copy and paste to many recipients. With Yesware, I merely build a template, hit send, and watch the magic unfold. The best thing, though? I don't have to be concerned about inadvertently emailing the incorrect recipient. To me, that is a victory!In conclusion, I heartily endorse Yesware to any salesperson trying to improve. Without the pay, it's like having a personal assistant. I appreciate you helping me out, Yesware (and more fun).

Cons

I adore the mail merge function. I can personalize my emails without having to start from scratch every time, which saves me a ton of time. And let's face it, I consider anything that saves me time a victory.Nevertheless, I do have one issue with Yesware: occasionally, the email tracking can be a little too effective. I once sent a prospect an email but failed to turn off tracking. I had no idea that they had read the email over 20 times! I started to fear that they might be stalking me. They simply had a strong interest in our product, it turns out. Yet even so, it was a little unsettling.All in all, I highly recommend Yesware to any salesperson looking to up their game. Just be careful with that email tracking, it's like having a secret weapon that you have to use responsibly.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 16/08/2020

A Must For Anyone in the Sales/BizDev Field

Overall, Yesware's suite of tools have a huge impact on our sales and been very helpful. Some of it's features are available in most CRM platforms but it is pretty helpful to have it all available in one spot.

Pros

We initially looked into Yesware for our email sequences and reporting before we understood what its full offerings. Once we discovered that you can also share templates and allow each team member to track their own/others performance, we decided to give it a try. It has been a valuable tool/motivator for our entire team to meet and exceed their sale goals.

Cons

Yesware recently added a "Spam Risk Detection" feature that is supposed to predict the probability of your email being flagged as spam. Based on a few responses we received from existing clients, our newsletters' have been ending up in their spam folder while Yesware's "detector" suggested it was low risk. It could use a bit of tuning but we consider it a bonus feature.

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Automate your emails with Yesware!

Overall - great product! Saves you a lot of time and makes email writing more effective!

Pros

I love a lot of features of this product. First, the email templates saves a lot of time when sending out repetitive emails. I also like that I can create my own campaigns on Yesware which can run in the background. I can create campaigns and templates which I can share to the team and they can make edits on it depending on their communication style. It also integrates with Salesforce which allows up to back track previous communication if needed.

Cons

The analytics part I think needs more work done, oftentimes I find the date doesn't match. Or I just don't know how to interpret the numbers. Maybe someone from Yesware should build a guided tour of the reports tab.

• Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 26/11/2018

If you are in sales, you should be using this!

Fantastic as long as you are OK with some problems with CRM.

Pros

I was introduced to this software at my first SaaS job, and wish I had been introduced to this at the beginning of my career. I love knowing when a prospect is opening my emails and forwarding it within an organization. It also allows me the opportunity to reignite cold conversations.

Cons

Didn’t integrate too seemlessly with SFDC and customer support is something left to be desired.

Reviewed on 04/05/2019

Great For Any Salesperson!

Yesware makes me more efficient and effective as a salesperson and relationship builder.

Pros

First of all, the email tracking feature of Yesware has been life-changing. I no longer have to try to read a client's mind or guess when the appropriate time to follow up is. Beyond follow-ups, I can also track email performance, which is an incredibly powerful advantage to have when half of your job is through email communication.

Cons

I wish it was more customizable, but overall I have gained so much from using this software.

Aaron

Reviewed on 25/10/2016

Very useful for individual contributors

Yesware was one of the original pioneers of software for salespeople. While it's become increasingly competitive, I'd still say it's a great choice, especially for reps who are responsible for the full sales cycle, reporting and forecasting for themselves. Now standard features like email analytics to let you know a prospect opened an email or clicked a link were magical. Since they've layered on a bunch of other features like dialers, step cadences, predictive analytics. In the end you have a lot of choices here, but I recommend taking them up on their free trial period and decide for yourself.

Pros

Fast time to value

Cons

Driving teamwide adoption can be a challenge

Maurizio

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

I love using Yesware. One of my favorite softwares for work.

Pros

The thing I like the most about this software is that it will tell you not only when someone opens an email but actually what they are clicking on and looking at within the email.

Cons

The thing I like the least is that sometimes it won't sync to a certain email and the tracking tools won't work. This happens very, very rarely.

Heyden

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

This software is amazing

Enabling sales team to connect more closely with their prospect pools.

Pros

Check open, open rates, send later, templates, batch send using templates. This software has it all. Even works on Gmail and Outlook. Customer service also very responsive.

Cons

Enterprise edition is not cheap, but is probably worth it.

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Spying on your customers

Pros

Great tool that easily connects with our mail system to check when customers open and click on emails. Tool is so helpful in the sales process

Cons

Nothing really, I guess the software could be cheaper so we can expand it to the whole organization.

Matt
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 10/06/2017

Very useful to track emails and when they are opened. This information is incredibly useful.

Valuable insights on prospect interest.

Pros

The email tracking. Knowing when emails are read and how often they are viewed helps understand prospect interest.

Cons

An alert pops up every time you view the email you are tracking. This can get annoying and clutter your alerts. The additional features like templates aren't explained very well. I'm sure I would like them, but I don't because of the fact I'd have to teach myself.

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Yesware has been incredibly intuitive and helped maximize conversions in our sales process!

Pros

I love the transparency behind Yesware and it's reporting functionality to be more targeted in our approach. It offers great insight into what is working, and how we can better improve our messaging.

Reviewed on 25/10/2018

Great sales productivity tool

Overall the experience has been very good. We have an inside sales team who use the tool and they see many benefits from it, including boosting productivity and tracking the opens/clicks that they get from campaigns and templates.

Pros

The interface is very user friendly, with an attractive appearance. I think the layout is logical and it's easy to find what you need, even though some functionalities don't appear to be accessible from every page, which would be useful (for example, from the home page you can access templates but not campaigns). The reporting is useful but could be more extensive. What I find the best thing about this tool is that you can train a novice o use it in an hour, and they can really boost their sales productivity by setting up campaigns and templates.

Cons

It would be useful if you could create a signature block which can be inserted into new templates (similar to Outlook), because when you copy/paste your signature into a template it requires a lot of formatting. I have used a similar tool called Tout and this was a good feature of that tool. Also, to insert an image you need to use a URL which is not easy to do and I feel it makes the process of inserting them too complex.

Sanjay

Reviewed on 12/08/2017

Started Yesware wilth its free version, found it so useful went for the paid version.

Pros

The email tracking, Campaign after all these getting the analytics of CTR & OTR gives really a much more clear picture for the marketing strategy.

Cons

Nothing to say for the desktop usage...if Yesware can provide the Mobile App, it will add much more value for the management. They can take the marketing decision on the go.

Reviewed on 15/12/2017

Yesware is a great email template tool

Simply to use, saves a lot of time to communicate with your prospects. The software is being updated and developing with time, unlike other vendors who do not update their platform.

Pros

It offers a lot of features, interface is intuitive and it is very easy to use. It gives you the option to save your templates, insert them when needed and saves time to communicate with your prospects.

Cons

Sometimes the emails do not populate correctly and lags. For example, the name does not populate or the template.

Lauren

Reviewed on 09/01/2018

Love using Yesware! Great tool for sales and really helps my day to day productivity

Pros

I like the tracking and how you can see when are where an email was opened. My team uses the tracking to see what email is performing the best and we share our ideas.

Cons

I wish there was more ability with outlook's scheduling, but I was told that was on the road-map so that is the only complaint.