About SalesLoft

Salesloft is the provider of the leading sales engagement platform that helps sellers and sales teams drive more revenue. The Modern Revenue Workspace by Salesloft is the one place for sellers to execute all of their digital...

4.1
4.2
4.1

Browse SalesLoft Reviews

• Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 26/07/2022

Great Out Bound Tool

It's a great pure out bounding tool for larger sales orgs.

Pros

From local dialing to organizing cadences and keeping your daily activities organized, this platform is it.

Cons

For a smaller business, you can do everything you can do in salesloft in Hubspot and more in Hubspot.

Brooke
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

Salesloft Daily User

Pros

Ease of use, volume of outreach in a matter of minutes, prospect tracking

Cons

Texting is not easy to use and opting each prospect to allow for texting is a process. The app also needs to be better updated.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

Avoid at all costs

These people are vultures. Holy heck they are one of the least customer friendly companies I've ever interacted with. The Comcast of sales tools...

We bought SalesLoft for a year and told them we didn't want to renew. They billed us anyways. We asked for a refund, and they said one could not be provided. I had to file a chargeback with the credit card company in order to finally get a refund.

We asked if we could get our data exported, and of course they said they aren't able to do that. We asked if we can trial the product (since we hired a new sales person) in order to access our data, and they said they don't offer trials.

They have a minimum of 2 seats even though we only have 1 salesperson. Honestly these guys couldn't care less about their customers or doing anything friendly at all, they're basically the worst company I've interacted with in recent history.

Pros

The product works for the most part, it gets the job done. Most of the problems with this company are with their extreme customer unfriendliness, not the product itself.

Cons

The software was average - it's pretty lame that you have to pay a high price for something that is available for free in other platforms like HubSpot. The main negative about working with this company is the people and experience you get talking to them, and their aggressive customer-unfriendly policies, not the software itself.

HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to SalesLoft

The sales person we hired wanted to use SalesLoft.

Top SalesLoft Alternatives

Armin
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 13/10/2022

Salesloft is sales friendly and helps you keep up with activity

Pros

I really like the in-depth reporting and you can get very granular on our activities - from emails to calls. I am very impressed that it records inbound calls especially when you receive it from your cell phone. You are also able to text contacts which is pretty important to me. It also integrates with Saleforce.

Cons

I least dislike that the tool takes awhile to integrate contacts within salesforce. A lot of clunky integration when you email from gmail and a lot of manual tasks after that.

Ami
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

Best CRM +!

The cadences have made my job so much better, more efficient and keeps me organized. Also, I choose the tasks I want and when, keeps ALL contacts in outreach with little chance to fall through the cracks. Also, tagging is very important to me and very easy. Being able to manage contacts in a mass way is a huge time saver and another one of my favorite features and I use it ALL of the time.

Pros

I love almost everything about Salesloft. It is very user friendly, I like the three columns and being able to scroll down one side and still be able to see the other columns. My favorite feature would be the cadences! VERY easy to create and manage, keeps me very organized, which is crucial to me.

Cons

Only real complaint is once a task is completed then that contact goes away and there is not (too my knowledge anyway) a way to pull up like most recent contacts etc.

Mohammed

Reviewed on 23/03/2022

a huge boost in the efficiency of the sales crew

With a substantially greater prospect-to-customer conversion rate as well as a shorter onboarding period, we've seen a significant increase in sales efficiency.

Pros

The ease of use speeds up onboarding, converting new workers into producers in weeks. SalesLoft simplifies prospecting and keeps sales teams up to date on communication plans with potential accounts and leads. Analytics provide vital data to ensure you're continuously improving sales cycle efficiencies. It also helps the marketing team manage messaging style and content. Thus, Sales teams can focus on selling instead of creating messaging. The onboarding procedure was meticulously and it was easily set up.

Cons

The only major issue I've had is arranging our emails. If you develop a template and then send it, it seems sloppy and likes it originated from just a computerized method.

Sam

Reviewed on 23/11/2019

Not perfect but overall a very useful tool

It's not perfect but I use it all the time. Overall it makes my life easier.

Pros

It records all your calls automatically. It's really nice to be able to go back and listen to calls or share calls internally. The email cadences work well and are easy to use. It syncs to our CRM (Salesforce). It logs all emails automatically in SFDC. It also makes it really easy to log calls to SFDC. Much faster than doing them manually through SFDC. I also like being able to see if the email recipient has viewed my email.

Cons

It only gives me the option to log calls to my CRM about 80% of the time. It's great when it works but it's annoying when it doesn't. It just means I have to log them manually when that happens. Also, the feature that allows you to see if a email recipient has viewed your email doesn't seem to work perfectly. It's probably not possible to make that feature work perfectly 100% of the time because Tout was the same way.

Jim

Reviewed on 06/07/2022

All-in-one prospecting, conversation intelligence, and enablement solution

Pros

Easily integrates with Salesforce for prospecting, account management, and sales enablement. Salesloft Connect extension allows for easy access to CRM and helps organize outreach to prospects. Analyzing metrics of the sales team is easy and efficient.

Cons

Not having a 1-to-1 alignment with our CRM and having to import accounts and contacts manually can slow down the sales process at times.

Adelma

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

Excellent tool for creating and managing cadences

In general, the experience has been good, I can create several types of cadence, whether events, inbound, outbound, ABM. It is possible to create personalized and massive campaigns in the same tool.

Pros

Ease of use, functionalities, analytical resources, possibility of creating massive campaigns

Cons

Limitation of up to 500 e-mails sent per day, does not allow you to delete a cadence, just archive it.

Ankit

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Best tool to automate your email campaigns

Pros

Its the best tool for sales team, the ease its provides with the automation and tracking of email is amazing. Also, I can use analytics to review my team's performance

Cons

The tool is a littlie complicated for the new users/ one need to spend good time learning this and I feel the reason is User interface and user experience they provide

Brittni

Reviewed on 01/02/2017

SalesLoft, the personal assistant I can actually afford.

I've loved SalesLoft from the moment we started using it. Initially, I was taking over some duties for a member of our team on maternity leave. Her outreach is wide and system complex and I don't say this lightly when I say that SalesLoft is one of the only reasons I was able to step in for her. Her position is unique and SalesLoft allowed me to keep up our daily correspondence with leads in a way I could not have on my own. After this experience, I insisted on setting up an account for myself. We built out a new position for Inbound sales and have seen some incredible results--enough to hire on another inside sales specialist and begin scaling. This was possible partially to SalesLoft's integration into my job--allowing me to stay on top of leads and giving me rich insights. Our new Inside Sales Specialist was blown away when I trained him on SalesLoft--he mentions to me daily how thankful he is to have it. As we continue to scale our inside team, I only see our partnership and dependency on SalesLoft's capabilities growing.

Pros

- Easy to navigate
- Great customer service
- Saves me an immense amount of time
- Provides valuable data
- Automates for me
- Holds me accountable to following up with leads

Cons

It doesn't integrate with HubSpot, only SalesForce. Completely understandable but detracts a bit from the capabilities.

Jared

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

SalesLoft Review

Salesloft is a massive timesaver when prospecting, It enables me to easily send out targeted emails and track the progress and interest said emails garner. This is a must have for business development reps.

Pros

I really like using Salesloft to send out mass emails to long contact lists, the feature to populate personalized information using specific tags such as First_Name or Company_Name are extremely helpful in making prospecting emails not look like spam. The ability to schedule email blasts is also extremely helpful as are the tracking features to monitor who is opening your emails so you can gauge interest.

Cons

The reporting feature of the software is sometimes inaccurate in its reporting of who opened certain emails, and I also have seen issues with its reporting of dates emails were sent especially when it sends that information over to Salesforce, however this integration is extremely useful and saves time.

Brendan

Reviewed on 24/01/2022

One of the best Sales Engagement Platform

My overall experience with Salesloft has been great. At first, my network was bad and the call quality was not great, but the support team helped me and my team and now the calls and network are perfect and everything else is perfect. We have customized most of the automatic rules to meet our needs.

Pros

What I love the most about Salesloft is that it makes our Sales activities smooth, easy to manage and track, and provides great automation rules and training for me and my team. We can record all calls, all meetings, and send emails from the same platform, making it easier for me as a Sales Development Rep to focus on revenue-generating activities and automate all the other admin processes.

Cons

I think Salesloft can increase its integrations to include other systems that other companies are already using.

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

So many features but hard to use

Motivation and automation for my team.

Pros

We purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.

Cons

This has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.

Reviewed on 08/09/2019

Best software switch to SalesLoft

Aside from the amazing software, SalesLoft reps have been awesome to work with. We have frequent team calls with people from SalesLoft and can directly email individuals if any questions arise. The software is very user friendly and intuitive and the company has incredible reps.

Pros

We recently switched from another software to SalesLoft and it has made a massive difference. We can now pull data from SalesLoft into our analytics platform and make proactive decisions. SalesLoft allows me to accurately log every interaction I have with prospects, it allows me to see prospect activity on emails I have sent. I can integrate LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce to make the sales flow so much smoother.

Cons

I honestly haven't run into a con or problem with SalesLoft yet, any bump we see is easily fixed in less than a day - normally a matter of minutes.

• Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

A Sales Reps Dream Come True

I am finding myself constantly finding new ways to build and improve custom cadences to expand my use for categorizing leads into different paths, I am looking forward to the future of building semi automatic cadences to exponentially increase lead generation and closing deals.

Pros

I am quite new to using CRM software like Salesloft and it has absolutely amazing for all-in-one lead generation through building and navigating it's cadence systems to it's outband through all the main communication and networking channels with built in integration with multiple platforms.

Cons

Some minor problems and integration flaws.

Text formatting is low end compared to microsoft so moving signature tables into salesloft is not seamless and quite limited creating messy formatting.

The VOIP calling regularly gets lagged and distorted needing to regularly close and reopen the browser. Been some problems dialing out to Philippines like after 1 min the call starts to loop.

Exporting and importing from the same list has caused some weird glitches like changing the do not contact status on an entire list that was not set.

Taylor
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Great tool, needs a few adjustments.

I'm enjoying it! I think it's a great platform that can use a little work, but it's great. I really like that it's not HTML email style so my team can make it look like their own.

Pros

I like how easy it was to teach the individual users how to use the platform. It's easy for me to set up cadences and get them ready for my team.

Cons

Personal fields, account fields, etc. I would like to make it easier to create fields and customize them. Also, it's hard to get answers from customer service. Like it'd be nice for users to have a chat area.

Marketo Engage

Reasons for Switching to SalesLoft

The ease of use for our team.
Mayank
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 12/02/2021

Difficult UX

The experience has been good, the UI is pretty well organised and hence the ease of use.

Pros

Ease of automation in sending the mail. It's very easy to automate cadences and track the different metrics.

Cons

It's difficult to integrate videos in the mail. Then, being an email automation tool, it should have a place for suggesting mail body, mail subject, etc due to the vast amount of data they have. They say it's easy to integrate with Salesforce but what happens is you end up going in loops.

Steve

Reviewed on 18/07/2017

Augmented sales engagement platform

Pros

There are a lot of features that help our sales team with their prospecting activities. CrystalKnows is pretty scary how accurate it is. Cadence also allows our team to seamlessly create repeatable processes. Support has also been exceptional.

Cons

We've had some issues with customization. In particular, some of our users wanted to personalize the font and look of their outbound emails. We had to work with their support team but we're still limited to a default font for the entire team.

Camilo

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Well integrated

After you get used to it, the experience improves. For the price it’s a good tool.

Pros

It’s nicely integrated with Salesforce, and your email. It allows you to manage your multichannel approaches from one platform (it also integrates with Sales navigator)

Cons

It lacks the possibility of AB test cadences in an automatic way. The daily dashboard it’s a bit messy and takes some time to adapt to it.

• Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Good Product - Some issues

Pros

As an SDR, I use SalesLoft everyday. It makes my job 10x easier by organizing and planning my outreach. Your "cadences" can include emails, calls, or social media steps and the prospects' social accounts are all linked inside the platform

Cons

Making calls within the platform is sometimes a pain. Since they use Twilio as the technology to make calls, dial-by-name directories and extensions mess up frequently.

Antonio
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

Organization is Key

It has been a lifesaver in organization.

Pros

The software is incredible when it comes to organization. It helps to keep all my records in order and allows me to effectively navigate the most important and pressing records that need attention.

Cons

There are times when there are some bugs that will not load correctly. These, however, are addressed quickly.

Jonathan

Reviewed on 16/05/2018

Reps love it

Pros

It allows our reps to stay on track and not get behind with their outreach. Also able to record calls and help coach along the way.

Cons

It only relates to our business but the company attached to the name is never accurate. We spoke with SalesLoft and it's because we have multiple contacts under the same email domain. A very small Con and not really an issue. Great product!

Jeremy
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 12/10/2019

Outstanding sales engagement tool for Salesforce users

A top of the line sales engagement tool that is a must for salesforce users.

Pros

The native integration with SalesForce is incredibly helpful and makes onboarding and getting started very easy.

Cons

Took some time for the sales reps to start using it to its fullest but once they have, they've seen great returns.

Dwight
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 11/09/2021

Excellent System For Sales Prospecting

Pros

I love SalesLoft!! i use this system daily, its always one of my windows open. My favorite thing about using sales loft would be the cadences and how you can just set up that scheduled. Its very user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

N/A Works great everyday i reached a lot of meeting request. My one recommendation is that you take the time to put together an awesome cadence, it wont fail.