About Flowlu

Flowlu is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed for businesses of all sizes across various industries. The solution enables teams to manage processes from lead generation to sales. Flowlu offers...

4.9
4.7
4.8

Browse Flowlu Reviews

Mehul

Reviewed on 17/05/2021

All in one

I have been looking for an all-in-one product for quite sometime.
If you don't want to have your project management, CRM, budget and financing, product development and time sheet management in separate apps then this is the one you must use.
I have used multiple software for project management and finally settled with Flowlu. It has all the necessary tools to run your business, does what it says and is feature rich. The updates have also been frequent and support has been good so far with all the queries being answered to. Stacked 6 codes hoping to stay with them for long!

Pros

multiple features,
crm,
project management,
timesheet

Cons

the ui can be a bit modern and upgraded
needs a one click feature enable disable for organisation type that may help user to setup faster

Theo
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

A decent option for agile all-in-one project management.

We run several projects for multiple clients in different industries (LMS set-ups, business strategy direction, events management etc.), and thus have processes that don't always translate between these customers.
Flowlu has been a boon by providing a single point of reference for all the projects and timelines, where we can store, invoice and manage all the projects.

Pros

There are lots of functions that speak to product and project development,
The onboarding module is excellent (and provides a great experience while helping to figure out the relevant settings),
Calendar sharing is great (if you use Google Calendar),
The e-mail linking is helpful (especially for CRM and invoicing).
Kanban overview and functions are a gem.

Cons

There are a few unintuitive processes, such as timeline management, workspaces aren't immediately obvious (remember, projects go in workspaces).
Free account is actually only a 2 week trial (not obvious during signup).
Calendar only integrates with Google Calendar.
Only 1 user can be assigned to a specific task.
No guest additions with limited visibility to CRM.

OneHash

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Clickup (which we absolutely loved) is only project management, and we needed to manage the full business including CRM, Invoicing etc.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Better UI, faster reaction by support, better documentation and onboarding experience.
caroline
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 07/11/2022

Just ok.. starter program for me

Starter program for me.

Pros

I liked it in the beginning but it seems like it is too slow.. plenty of glitches and needs a better IOS version. Sometimes when I’m in the CRM and want to adjust something .. it will disappear the next day. Also, the iOS version just isn’t the best.. there are better versions out there and lastly customer service isn’t fast to respond . Talking through an email isn’t the way I want to handle a problem.

Cons

I like the way it flowed in the beginning .

Top Flowlu Alternatives

Richard
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 01/12/2022

You can't go wrong with Flowlu!

Flowlu is overall and EXCELLENT product with incredible functionality. While it may be a bit complex to set up initially, the work pays for itself down the road. Would highly recommend Flowlu to anyone in need of a software solution for CRM, project management, tasks, etc

Pros

-task management-recurring tasks-project management-user chat-CRM

Cons

-system needs contracts and proposals to be a game changer (in production)-sharp learning curve when initially setting up, can be too overwhelming-system is not always intuitive-

Plutio

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

needed more functionality at better price

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

great price with tons of functionality
Jesus
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 26/05/2021

You won't Regret Getting Flowlu.

Workflow automatization!

Pros

Thank you, Flowlu. I found Flowlu at the perfect time. At the moment, I'm a little over 1 year into my law practice. Previously, using an excel sheet like plugin (Streak) for gmail did the job. The plugin was free, and I only had a few clients, so I could manage. However, at this point in time, I am hiring my wife, and a few other employees (thank God). The excel sheet like program had an option to upgrade and allow teams, but it was expensive!

I was skeptical that Flowlu would be good, especially for the price. I watched a view Youtube videos, and after seeing the option to sync Google calendar, decided to purchase. I am so happy with my decision because this program is amazing. After sharing the program with my colleagues, they informed their program allowed for streamlined workflows. I was eager to search and happily found Flowlu has this very function! I really enjoy that I can create contacts, and within each contact, new projects for each client AND tasks for that project. This is amazing!

Flowlu has greatly improved my team working capabilities, and helped me in my case work.

Cons

The only con I can think of, is that the contact description does not allow for users to change the title of description/boxes. However, you can create custom boxes and input that information there. So really, the con isn't even one.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Streak was starting to outlive it's usefulness.

Streak

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Clickup had an excel sheet type of CRM. I like that Flowlu was more aesthetically pleasing.

Reviewed on 26/04/2021

Mature product as a CRM /PM tool

Overall, I am really pleased with Flowlu. Previously I was managing multiple CRMs and my Inbox as I could not fully adopt one as one or the other was missing vital features for my business. Flowlu has changed this for me.

Pros

- simplicity
- mature product/CRM that can be used straight away without waiting for a 'promised' roadmap item
- support has been very receptive and helpful
- run by a team
- a great project management tool, that has milestones and granular control, subtasks, tagging etc.
- no trackers adopted when using their CRM
- true connect with Gmail (i.e. can move emails to different folders) and nominate which folders to sync
- Simple
- Can view and toggle between tabs with ease, whilst keeping the parent tab open in the background (i.e non-obtrusive tab view options)
- Knowledgebase (Flowlu use what they sell and offer users)
- Onboarding
- Ability to 'approve' delegated tasks
- Can link/send direct link to tasks etc.
- Default new user permissions seem great
- Quick integration to Connecting Apps (Pabbly Connect etc.)
- Can copy and paste images easily into group 'feed
- Can delete Milestone tasks at the project level

Cons

- after starting off on a real high i.e a found a great CRM, my emails stopped syncing. Update: support fixed this and this is no longer an issue
- A team invite confirmation email went straight to the spam folder
- Webforms seem plan at this stage. More granular detail and options would be amazing incl. behavioural triggers. Now I can't find webforms on my account at all??
- Images pasted to Knowledgebase are of poor resolution

EngageBay

Too many bugs and there was no true 2-way email sync

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

It also did project management, Engagebay did not offer this.
Shiraz

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

By Far One Of The Best Project/Business Management Software

I run an Agency and I have personally used countless project/business management software. Some of them are good and some not so good.

I was searching for a good and feature rich software. I found quite a few but almost all fo them were missing the mark. Something or the other was missing.

Fortunately, I finally found a good software with plethora of features. And with a trust that they will further improve it in the coming years.

Pros

> Super featured CRM. You won't really find this good CRM in all-in-one software.
> Amazing automation features to make your life easier.
> Kanban boards and project management better and more robust than Trello.
> Time tracking.
> Knowledge base.
> Team management and Chat (This was missing in bloo).
> Plethora of features to customise as per your company's unique requirements.
> Good future vision.

Cons

It's already a great software that is far better than most.
> In order to compete with Zoho One, Zoho Workplace & Bitrix24, they have to add quite a few major feature release.
> Feature that are missing: Website development, Email Marketing, Full featured HR management and hiring processes, Full business email suite like Zoho Email & Gsuite.

But again this is my list of desires in order to get away from bigger project management and business management companies.

Overall I love Flowlu and its a steal deal. Do not miss out on this if you need any project/team management software for your company. Buy confidently.

Josiah

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

Fast, Feature Packed, Priced Right

Easy to use. Has a mobile app. Keeps getting better.

Pros

Flowlu peaked my interest when I saw how many different features they were able to incorporate into their system. Once I started using it I was surprised at how everything was pretty fast and cohesive.

This will be a great tool for my agency and fits a lot of needs that other systems don’t.

Cons

Looking forward to the automatic recurring payments for invoices feature that’s supposed to come out in the future. It’s the only thing really missing for me at this point.

Plutio and Deskera All-In-One

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Wanted something more geared towards agency use. Collaboration with teammates and clients.

Deskera All-In-One

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

Comprehensive but flexible project management

Flowlu stood out to me because it's so easy to implement, particularly if you need a project management solution.

Pros

What made me buy Flowflu was project workflows and their built-in automations. Together, these enabled me to create project templates, tasks and even emails which would work in sequence without me having to remember to manually trigger them.

Cons

It's a shame that products can't be integrated with CRM opportunities as, for me, it's a critical component of why and how a prospect is interested in our business.

Plutio

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Flowlu's project workflow automations were more advanced.
Mehak

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

Easy and simple software to manage all my business operations!

I really enjoy using Flowlu as it has saved me a lot of time in organising sale meetings and calls. I can also put everything to do with my business on the portal as it's like a cloud of all my information.

Pros

I really love the fact that my work emails are connected to the portal, so everything is accessible in one place. And everything is connected, so when a lead comes in, and converts to a sale - all the details through the sales pipeline stays.

Cons

There isn't anything I least like about this software!

Dustin
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

Amazing Team With An Amazing Product

I have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

Pros

I like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.

Cons

The only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.

Zoho CRM, HubSpot CRM, Zoho Assist and Zoho Invoice

Atte

Reviewed on 29/05/2021

CRM, ERP, One "All-Around" Business SaaS in One Package

All in all, Flowlu is much better than I expected.

Ofc. any SaaS is constantly evolving and there are always some features that are missing, but to my surprise I haven't come across with any "missing features" with Flowlu, as of yet.

I am sure there are some things that don't work as you'd like, or something just simply is missing, but to be honest...

This is by far the best experience I've ever come across with any SaaS when comparing to my intial expectations.

Pros

My headline says it all.

Flowlu truly is not JUST a CRM.

It's actually a holistic "all-around" business management SaaS.

So it has CRM functionalities, but that's not all.

Which is exactly why I got it!

From the first moment on when I logged in, I saw the UI which is SUPER clean! Now that's what I talking about!

But the actual big thing here is the vision this team has for Flowlu.

From what I can tell... from what I've seen and experienced so far...

This tool is quite unique.

They actually aim to create a COMPLETE SaaS tool that is not just CRM, ERP, or any one individual "corner" of the business SaaS landscape.

Flowlu actually already has all of the core functionalities that you'd be looking for in any CRM, but in addition to that, it has time tracking, invoicing, etc.

And all these together help you build a solid business on top of one SaaS that is going to swallow many competitors in the years to come.

...And one thing that was actually quite amazing!

At first when I read the comments here and saw people praising their customer support... I didn't really believe all of them.

But now that I've had some personal experience with Flowlu and the team, I can't but hit you with 5 tacos! You even responded to my "not so urgent" support ticket on Saturday, which I truly didn't expect :)

The support team is very kind and knowledgeable, they give you short and precise answers with clear instructions.

Now, what else could I wish for?

Well, not a thing!

Cons

Now, this is a tough one.

No joke.

As there is hardly anything I "dislike", which is super rare in SaaS tools.

Though if I had to mention one thing...

It would be the MAS functionalities.

...But then again, I didn't get Flowlu to do marketing automations.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they went ahead and implemented these functionalities into the tool in the years to come, as it would be very much in line with their vision for Flowlu.

So yes, I guess I could mention the MAS side as a "con", but they don't even claim to offer that so really I can't complain :D

Plutio and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

I chose Flowlu for its "completeness" in the vision and problems they are trying to solve. Flowlu isn't "just a CRM" or "just an ERP"... It's one holistic ecosystem in one package.

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

Very Powerful All-In-On CRM and Project Management App

Overall my experience has been great and I was pleasantly surprised by how well built this tool is. I've tried a lot of CRMs and PMs and I dropped them all for Flowlu.

Pros

I love having the ability to get a full snapshot of my business from within a single app. I used to bounce around a CRM, PM, and accounting app which was a bit of a pain. This required Zapier automation in order to move data from one app to another. Now I can just use Flowlu's built-in automation sequences to seamlessly move clients from CRM to projects.

I also love the Project Workflows option. This allows me to templatize my projects in an easy to view way that I've never seen in other PM tools.

Cons

Not really a dislike, just waiting on more features like the client portal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team work hard and deliver pretty fast so I'm not too worried about it. Everything that we ask has either been implemented or put on the to-do list.

SmartTask

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Needed a real CRM built-in, not a makeshift one in ClickUp.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Flowlu fit my needs and had a lot more features.
Vanessa
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 30/05/2021

Truly an all-in-one platform

Customer service has been really great, and I like the onboarding experience and how easy things are to use.

Pros

It replaces many different apps and tools all in the same place. Previously I was juggling Gmail, Trello, Asana, Invoicing directly through Paypal (previously using Dubsado), and missing out on a helpdesk and knowledge base which would have cut down on admin time. Flowlu includes all of this.

Cons

There are some features still in development like the client portal, contract signatures, and some integrations but they're on the roadmap. These aren't deal breakers and I'm okay with waiting for them.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Too many tools, too many different subscriptions, different platforms to log into, lack of integration.

Gmail, Trello, LiveAgent, ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

It included a few features that Clickup didn't, and I really like the development roadmap.
Colin

Reviewed on 01/04/2021

It's actually fun to use!

Overall my experience with Flowlu has been really good. I like the simplicity of the Kan Ban boards. I like the drag and drop. I like the Calendar view. I find myself using it much more than other systems I have used.

Pros

I love that Flowlu has the ability to import Mind Maps from Xmind. I'm a mind mapper and I've finally found a tool that I can share my mind maps within a project management/CRM system instead of sending them a static PDF. Brilliant!

Cons

As a new user, I'm sure I will find something that will annoy me but for now, everything is working great. Flowlu is actually fun to use. I did contact chat support when building my template invoice. I found there were too many options and fields to fill out when all I wanted was a simple invoice. Support was quick to help me solve the issues.

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

ClickUp's font is too small and the interface is way too complex to navigate. I've used most of the top names, Monday.com, Asana, and Trello. The last thing I wanted was another piece of software to transfer all my tasks into, but I like Flowlu.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

To be honest I chose a lifetime deal because I don't like monthly subscriptions
Laurent
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Great Value for Money!!!

in my search for an all-in system for CRM, invoicing, internal communication with different teams of different departments, i encountered a lot of system that were not as userfriendly, had no clear overview and such a nice user interface as Flowlu.
Also the customization possibilites are great.

I was amazed by all the possibilities. Often prodcuts ton(t live to the expectations set through marketing campaigns for the product.

At Flowlu they did an extraordinary job by not only living up to teh expectations but by exceeding them.

Finally, what realy convinced me of going for the highest plan was the custom domain, ip whitelisting and especially their roadmap, more specifivally their futur plans.

i am very excited about this product and can only vouch for them and confirm this is a top product and a no brainer to purchase it when you are a small to medium sized company.

Pros

Online Invoicing; CRM, Sales funnel, kanban board,agile project management
very good interface
very good UX
clear overview, good user documentation to get started

Cons

i regret there is no client portal yet.
also for belgium it would be great to support the different taxes for the booking option.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

pricing, full spectrum options for, complete system for my business and even more :-)
Anton
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 26/05/2021

Clean, fast and got all the tools needed

We mostly use it for managing leads, clients and tasks of these leads and clients. This job is done perfectly by Flowlu.

Also use it as a company cloud storage for clients documents (passports, photos, etc).

Pros

Simple interface, fast loading of subsections, everything is where its gotta be (intuitive).

Cons

Doesnt have Russian language for interface.

Nifty

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Both of these are overloaded and bloated. And their UI is not so clean, responsive and fast.

Bitrix24 and GitScrum

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Flowlu has the features that we need and doesnt have features that we dont need.
Alexey

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

It is exactly what we've been looking for.

I'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu.
The support team is working great.

Pros

The brilliant combination of features.
Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again.
As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance.
Now I have an all-in-one tool.
No more extra expenses.
No more switches between tools
No wasting the time on export/import the data.

Cons

Some minor features in project management could be improved in the future.

chris

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

With the help of Flowlu, you will never have to worry about forgetting an important detail

total integration for our 10 person team. thrilled by the road map. I can stop looking for the Holy Grail, wasting time sampling other apps.

Pros

development team is smart and responsive. they know Agile Project management and have designed a full-featured, robust business system that works.

Cons

I'm looking forward to better document integration with google workplace.

Better product.

Teamwork, Teamwork Desk and Teamwork CRM

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

very easy to use without being simplistic. integrated email. excellent dev team and road map.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 30/03/2021

Why Flowlu Is The Solution You Are Looking For

Overall, I love the way Flowlu is directing (sorry in my mind I always say “flowfu” I don’t know haha!!) I love that I found this LTD in Appsumo and would like to stack more If I can but being in a third-world country, It will be difficult so I am taking advantage of this limited time offer. Thank you for bringing such amazing app! I am really hoping to grow myself as an individual and also my future company with you in the years to come.

Pros

One feature that I love is the notes feature. I can easily jot down notes during my meeting with the client, or my ideas, or links that I wanted to bookmark. Though some feature may sound like overkill for me as a freelance, as I have said above, knowing that there are KB, Record lists, products, workspaces, I know I can expand and eventually turn into a company. I also love the time tracking feature. Not only the projects and tasks from clients but also my own tasks. I love that I can know how much I spend to a certain personal task. It helps me a lot to be productive.

Cons

One feature maybe that I’m missing is the ability to have a table view in my tasks and projects. You know guys, take what Clickup, Asana, and all other major apps has out there and make it better. I would also like to have a focus mode where I can easily toggle to have a focus only on the tasks that I wanted to do that day. Think of Focuster, or the Home view in Clickup, also have a little inspiration in Evernote. Or the My Day in the Microsoft To-Do App. As you can see, I’ve been through a lot of these apps so I hope you listen to what I recommend.

Is there an ability for a custom on-boarding for a new member? I don’t know coz I am using the software solo. But this is the one I can see that will happen in the future. What If I add another team, I don’t want to teach everything from ground up. Maybe that’s why there is KB? I don’t know. So at leas have the onboarding questionnaire if we are a solo or a team, then based on the answer, certain apps will be turned off by default but users can always toggle them all on if they want so. Again, I am still learning the software so maybe these functionality is hidden somewhere there I just don’t know.

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

Finally found what I've been searching for!

I was looking for a CRM tool that is powerful, intuitive & easy to use, and I also wasn't quite satisfied with previous PM tools I had been using. Stumbling across Flowlu has been a gift that keeps on giving. It's a powerhouse platform for managing work and relationships. It is jam packed with features that can be used for Project Management, Customer Service & Relationships, Sales & Marketing, and Finance. On top of all that, it also includes integrated Mindmapping, a robust Knowledgebase, and Mobile Apps. And it does all this without skimping or cutting corners in any area, along with providing a lot of flexibility and customization. The UI is well thought out, and it's easy to take it a step at a time using only particular features to avoid overwhelm.

The CRM is exactly what I was wishing for. Flowlu integrates seamlessly with both of my Gmail accounts and my Google Calendar, as well as pulling in my Contacts. It seamlessly links emails and calendar events with contacts, integrates naturally with the task and project management functionality, and allows customization to add any additional information I want.

Flowlu's Knowledgebase is very comprehensive - both for learning the tool as well as for creating your own knowledgebases. The more I use Flowlu, the more I love it. Inevitably I find things that can be improved upon (integrating with Office365 or some tweaks to the UI), but at most they are minor annoyances.

Flowlu saves me tons of time.

Pros

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. I love the...
-CRM functionality
-Task & Project Management
-Knowledgebase
-Mind Mapping
-Integrationg with Gmail, Gsuite, and Google Calendar
-Automations & Workflow
-Ease of linking disparate data together in one place

Cons

Not much. There are a couple places in the UI where I'd like to see certain things side-by-side or jump to more easily. I'd also love to see native integration with Office365 (email, calendar).

Dragos
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 09/06/2021

Converted me to the all-in-one concept

Pros

I am typically a fan of specialised tools for each important function in a company. Project management, CRM, email enquiries, invoicing, each with its own tool. The reason for this is that most attempts I've seen at doing everything end up in a mess in terms of UI and UX and force you to give up some of the depth of functionality in each area.

Seeing the swath of positive reviews for Flowlu convinced me to give it a go. And now I'm a convert.

There is just enough depth in every area Flowlu covers to satisfy most scenarios at least for my business model (small digital marketing agency). There is comprehensive CRM and leads generation, tied up to a build in email client, two types of project management build in (standard and agile), time tracking, budgeting and invoicing, documents and a knowledge base and project based team chat.

Cons

Because of the depth of functionality, although page layouts are clear and important info is easy to find, sometimes that comes at the expense of a few extra clicks to get to the minute details, but that's something I can live with. And it sure beats the hell out of switching between 3 or 4 separate platforms to get the job done.

And on the topic of complexity, you can easily switch off functionality you don't need from the settings and enhance functionality of those area you do need through custom fields, automations, workflows etc.

SuiteDash

clearer workflow
Sergio
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

Rising Start

I believe it is agreat solution. And if you manage to come into the lifetime pricing it is a great deal.

Pros

Things I really liked about Flowlu have to do with

a) their different ways to map out and group tasks as task list, projects, workspaces that can all be related to a company or user.

b) that they enable a checklist to be embedded within a task. This is particularly important to me as at times I have a task such as "draft workbooks" - and I have a list of 10 workbooks. Other systems force me to create a task for each of the workbooks, which is ok, however they then present each of these tasks in a huge task list. This way, I have a single task on the main task list, and I monitor each task or activity within it when I am ready to tacle it.

c) Something I was favorably surprised was to see what they call "knowedge base" - As I navigate my business and learn how to do the different things (ie accounting, building a website, integrating a course, etc) I would like to document step by step what I did, this will make it easier for me to remember how I did it, and to transfer this knowhow to future employees and collaborators. I was previously attempting to do this by creating a course within my website (which is OK but too much of an overhead and overkill), or creating blog pages which ended up being random pages without real structure and order. Flowlu solved this for me - the ease of writing a blog, the structure and navigation of a course, without consuming my own site disk space.

Cons

I am still playing about with the CRM, but I believe there are other apps that are at this time more complete. I am sure that they will be perfecting them.

And I would like to see a better "ordering" of the tasks. I tend to assign priorities by moving things up in my list. Other softwares do a great job of this ordering of the tasks. Having said that, I am a new user and have not fully explored the platform enough to discover and use all of its features.

Faith
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 14/05/2021

So HAPPY I Found Flowlu!

Pros

I've been on the search for a TRUE all-in-one system with real customizability. I needed something that would be the central hub for my business where I could track leads, manage projects and tasks, delegate work to my team members, invoice clients, and more. I also wanted a tool that was white-labeled. I tried SuiteDash, ClickUp, Dubsado, Honeybook, Hello Bonsai, but NONE of them compare to Flowlu! The automations in Flowlu are what truly sold me - they're going to make my work so much more efficient. The ability to send and read emails in Flowlu (with tracking) is another excellent feature. And with the client portal on the way, Flowlu will be that all-in-one I've been looking for! I also love that there is a knowledge based where I can share procedures with my team and information/articles with clients. I haven't seen anything on the market like Flowlu yet!

Cons

Flowlu doesn't have a client portal - which is what is really preventing it from doing all the things I need. So I can't use it to onboard new clients or communicate with existing ones. But I understand that the portal is under development now. It also doesn't have a native form feature to collect information so I have to use another tool for that.

HoneyBook and ClickUp
Kyle

Reviewed on 14/04/2021

Legendary literally saves me HUGE! amounts of time.

This is literally the best CRM system ever. I am going to be super honest here i was abit skeptical at first as to how CRM would even benefit my growing business so in the past i dediced to use a couple of colutions used the trials and never returned and didnt really fit my needs , so when i saw this deal i thought the same thing let me see if it would work for me so i decided to get the free trial i have been using it for about a week now. OMG lol it literally has replaced several of my apps and put them into one.

My old workflow was usually using my email client then moving over to microsft to do to create tasks then i would move over to One note to jot a few ideas doen and then using my notes app to keep track of my clients and then back to TO Do to assign task due dates etc. after all of that is till need to then chat to my team mates over whatsapp and then arrange everything over email zoom or skype.

When ever our compnay achieving any milestone i had to then go into my email or canva and design an email to send out to let everyone on my team know whats going thats not even to mention sending calender requests to everyone and making sure that we were in sync.

Then i used Flowlu for literally a week i am not even joking lol a week and i have managed to migrate all those task into one app and whats even more amazing is that it saves me time money and all the nonsense i used to do moving from app to app getting distracted.

i can even run from my tablet or the app !

Pros

1. Easy to use interface
2. Support is just absolutely amazing and helpful
3. Amazing features
4. Roadmap looks really promising
5. Amazing Features

Cons

Honestly nothing much at this point was just a few bugs setting up gmail and the mobile some small bugs.
Gmail just requires 2FA to set but im sure they must be a work around overall super super polished and literally time saver