About Flowlu

Flowlu is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed for businesses of all sizes across various industries. The solution enables teams to manage processes from lead generation to sales. Flowlu offers...

Browse Flowlu Reviews

Vinodh S.

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Flowlu - a strong contender for the Top Ranking CRM

We, a CPA firm, were looking for a CRM for quite long. We compared multiple CRMs along with Flowlu. Flowlu surprised us with features that we were looking for at an attractive price. There are multiple factors that led us to choose Flowlu:

Flowlu is one of the CRMs where we can integrate with multiple inboxes.

As an Accounting Firm, we have recurring tasks. We tested the CRMs task and project workflows. Flowlu allowed us to create tasks where we can automate the task naming by just creating a task rule in the worfkows. This will help us identify the numerous similar tasks.

Workspaces are now a must for any CRM. Flowlu has it.

The missing features that are a must - a client portal, contract signing and telephony integration. Multi-currency billing is also required with borderless business becoming the norm. Having said this, the road map looks promising. If the features in the roadmap are implemented, Flowlu can be a strong contender for the Top ranking CRM out there in the market!

Pros

Flowlu has a strong Automation engine which automates most of the functionality. We're yet to fully to explore the automation feature.

In app chat is quite advanced and helps our team to communicate easily and quickly

Cons

Workspaces have to be feature rich. More functionalities have to be introduced in workspaces.

Client Portal is missing! But, it is in the works!

Project Workflows and recurring tasks - ability to assign a single recurring tasks template to multiple projects and bringing it to workflows is missing. It will help accounting firms to automate their repetitive monthly tasks spread across multiple projects and multiple clients

SuiteDash, Zoho CRM and Bitrix24
Marcos R.

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

Top notch

1,000% awesomeness.

Pros

FlowLu is easy to grasp out of the gate. The UI/UX is way better than anything else I've tried...to include Plutio. What I like most is everything! FlwoLu has really thought things through and is looking even brighter for the future! Just take a look at their roadmap and you'll be nothing but impressed.

They have a free trial period. I highly recommend you check it out, even if it's for their trial period, and see for yourself.

Cons

FlowLu currently uses kanban process type charts. That's fine and maybe I'm old school, but I love BeesBusy style and functionality of a gantt swim lane style for project management. I hope FlowLu considers adding a superior gantt style project management swim lane.

Jordan M.

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

Flowlu Initial Thoughts - GREAT Onboarding with ROBUST Features

I will come back and update this review in the future once I've gotten some real dirt on my fingers in using it, but so far... I'M IMPRESSED AND EXCITED.

Pros

What made me chose Flowlu was the "all-in-one" nature of the platform. They have packed SO MUCH into this business management suite. I truly hope I do not find any reasons to ever need another service.

Cons

Well, the robust nature of the platform is also it's main challenge; there's a lot to learn and get familiar with. Although, this is where they've gone above and beyond, in my opinion. Their onboarding process takes A LOT of the overwhelm away.

Top Flowlu Alternatives

Stanislav L.

Reviewed on 18/06/2021

Flawless workflow became a reality with Flowlu

Flowlu is the all-encompassing feature-packed SaaS that I’ve been looking for for a while. Having switched between many CRMs lacking essential features, finding a solution that meets all of my company’s needs was a revelation. It allows me to keep track of what each of my employees is doing and what projects require immediate attention, automate invoicing, establish a clear communication line with the clients and keep them apprised of their projects’ status. Highly responsive customer support and flexibility of feature customization made fine-tuning the work processes a breeze. All in all, Flowlu boosted my company’s productivity, helped to optimize and automate the workflow, improve communication between departments, and unite all business processes in one easy-to-use platform.

Pros

Seamless invoice integration, impeccable and intuitive design, possibility to monitor and efficiently manage all tasks and projects in one comprehensive interface - you get all of that and so much more with Flowlu.
An extensive Knowledge Base allows finding a detailed answer to any issue you may experience, along with a clear chain of actions that need to be performed to resolve it.
Adding new features, integrating your email and contact base has never been easier.
Reports feature helps you monitor the effectiveness of each department and person’s work, making necessary changes and balancing the workload evenly to avoid overload

Cons

None I could think of. The abundance of features can be overwhelming at first, but once you learn the ins and outs using the Knowledge Base, they all start to make sense.

Atte S.

Reviewed on 29/05/2021

CRM, ERP, One "All-Around" Business SaaS in One Package

All in all, Flowlu is much better than I expected.

Ofc. any SaaS is constantly evolving and there are always some features that are missing, but to my surprise I haven't come across with any "missing features" with Flowlu, as of yet.

I am sure there are some things that don't work as you'd like, or something just simply is missing, but to be honest...

This is by far the best experience I've ever come across with any SaaS when comparing to my intial expectations.

Pros

My headline says it all.

Flowlu truly is not JUST a CRM.

It's actually a holistic "all-around" business management SaaS.

So it has CRM functionalities, but that's not all.

Which is exactly why I got it!

From the first moment on when I logged in, I saw the UI which is SUPER clean! Now that's what I talking about!

But the actual big thing here is the vision this team has for Flowlu.

From what I can tell... from what I've seen and experienced so far...

This tool is quite unique.

They actually aim to create a COMPLETE SaaS tool that is not just CRM, ERP, or any one individual "corner" of the business SaaS landscape.

Flowlu actually already has all of the core functionalities that you'd be looking for in any CRM, but in addition to that, it has time tracking, invoicing, etc.

And all these together help you build a solid business on top of one SaaS that is going to swallow many competitors in the years to come.

...And one thing that was actually quite amazing!

At first when I read the comments here and saw people praising their customer support... I didn't really believe all of them.

But now that I've had some personal experience with Flowlu and the team, I can't but hit you with 5 tacos! You even responded to my "not so urgent" support ticket on Saturday, which I truly didn't expect :)

The support team is very kind and knowledgeable, they give you short and precise answers with clear instructions.

Now, what else could I wish for?

Well, not a thing!

Cons

Now, this is a tough one.

No joke.

As there is hardly anything I "dislike", which is super rare in SaaS tools.

Though if I had to mention one thing...

It would be the MAS functionalities.

...But then again, I didn't get Flowlu to do marketing automations.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they went ahead and implemented these functionalities into the tool in the years to come, as it would be very much in line with their vision for Flowlu.

So yes, I guess I could mention the MAS side as a "con", but they don't even claim to offer that so really I can't complain :D

Plutio and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

I chose Flowlu for its "completeness" in the vision and problems they are trying to solve. Flowlu isn't "just a CRM" or "just an ERP"... It's one holistic ecosystem in one package.
Paul Z.

Reviewed on 30/03/2021

Why Flowlu Is The Solution You Are Looking For

Overall, I love the way Flowlu is directing (sorry in my mind I always say “flowfu” I don’t know haha!!) I love that I found this LTD in Appsumo and would like to stack more If I can but being in a third-world country, It will be difficult so I am taking advantage of this limited time offer. Thank you for bringing such amazing app! I am really hoping to grow myself as an individual and also my future company with you in the years to come.

Pros

One feature that I love is the notes feature. I can easily jot down notes during my meeting with the client, or my ideas, or links that I wanted to bookmark. Though some feature may sound like overkill for me as a freelance, as I have said above, knowing that there are KB, Record lists, products, workspaces, I know I can expand and eventually turn into a company. I also love the time tracking feature. Not only the projects and tasks from clients but also my own tasks. I love that I can know how much I spend to a certain personal task. It helps me a lot to be productive.

Cons

One feature maybe that I’m missing is the ability to have a table view in my tasks and projects. You know guys, take what Clickup, Asana, and all other major apps has out there and make it better. I would also like to have a focus mode where I can easily toggle to have a focus only on the tasks that I wanted to do that day. Think of Focuster, or the Home view in Clickup, also have a little inspiration in Evernote. Or the My Day in the Microsoft To-Do App. As you can see, I’ve been through a lot of these apps so I hope you listen to what I recommend.

Is there an ability for a custom on-boarding for a new member? I don’t know coz I am using the software solo. But this is the one I can see that will happen in the future. What If I add another team, I don’t want to teach everything from ground up. Maybe that’s why there is KB? I don’t know. So at leas have the onboarding questionnaire if we are a solo or a team, then based on the answer, certain apps will be turned off by default but users can always toggle them all on if they want so. Again, I am still learning the software so maybe these functionality is hidden somewhere there I just don’t know.

Antonio T.

Reviewed on 04/04/2021

THIS is what I've been waiting for

My experience has been incredible so far. Kind of like a kid at Christmas... I actually look forward to using the application every morning

Again, if the awesomeness of the app wasn't enough, customer service is incredible

Pros

First off, I couldn't believe this app actually existed. For years I have cobbled together multiple applications to run my business. invoicing, CRM, project management, Communications, Etc. I've been doing this so long, that I just thought “this is just the way it is…”.

At one time I was contemplating just hiring a team to create it for me. They quoted me about $90,000, so that didn't happen lol.

Then I found Flowlu

It's not enough to Simply say that flolo is a great all in one application, the thing that differentiates them from everyone else is that they do a lot of things VERY WELL.

I’ve bought other all-in-one programs in the past and they would typically have one function that shines and everything else is mediocre at best.

Flowlu has replaced 5 applications and has made life for (and 350 of my employees) better.

Customer service is incredible. I sent over 21 questions and they answered them all. Either with product updates or pointing me in the right direction. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually fixed some things right there on the spot. Can’t ask for more than that

Cons

I can't think of any right now. Flowlu does everything I need

Deskera All-In-One
John M.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

Really Different Review

It's taken a while to get used to how it works and in the meantime I have still kept going with the other project management tools, but after 18 months of using three major management tools I have gone for this one exclusively and will be junking the others (not without regret as I enjoyed using some of them, but this has filled all the gaps that the others didn't)

Pros

I love this software. I have tested all the major project management software out there and this is the best for us. I am the only user, but it allows me to plan and automate tasks for the business. I don't use the finance options as I use Xero for that - but it is fantastic for the automation of tasks within projects.

Cons

Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

I also loved Britax24! However, it was just too much for a small business like ours to use.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

I am on the Free which covers my needs, but what it has done is meant that I have been able to recommend the product to some of my larger customers and suppliers, who would need the paid version. The Free version has better facilities and functionality than just about any of the ones I have tried before, by far (except maybe Britax24). Having spent two years researching and using the alternatives, Flowlu is head and shoulders above the rest for us in the fact that it allows smaller companies with 1 or 2 users access to a version that is, very, very useful and is a great asset and doesn't keep asking you to 'upgrade' when you reach a limit, or charge you a minimum of five users when one, or two, is all you will ever need. I can't recommend Flowlu enough - well done!
Chris D.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

Finally found what I've been searching for!

I was looking for a CRM tool that is powerful, intuitive & easy to use, and I also wasn't quite satisfied with previous PM tools I had been using. Stumbling across Flowlu has been a gift that keeps on giving. It's a powerhouse platform for managing work and relationships. It is jam packed with features that can be used for Project Management, Customer Service & Relationships, Sales & Marketing, and Finance. On top of all that, it also includes integrated Mindmapping, a robust Knowledgebase, and Mobile Apps. And it does all this without skimping or cutting corners in any area, along with providing a lot of flexibility and customization. The UI is well thought out, and it's easy to take it a step at a time using only particular features to avoid overwhelm.

The CRM is exactly what I was wishing for. Flowlu integrates seamlessly with both of my Gmail accounts and my Google Calendar, as well as pulling in my Contacts. It seamlessly links emails and calendar events with contacts, integrates naturally with the task and project management functionality, and allows customization to add any additional information I want.

Flowlu's Knowledgebase is very comprehensive - both for learning the tool as well as for creating your own knowledgebases. The more I use Flowlu, the more I love it. Inevitably I find things that can be improved upon (integrating with Office365 or some tweaks to the UI), but at most they are minor annoyances.

Flowlu saves me tons of time.

Pros

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. I love the...
-CRM functionality
-Task & Project Management
-Knowledgebase
-Mind Mapping
-Integrationg with Gmail, Gsuite, and Google Calendar
-Automations & Workflow
-Ease of linking disparate data together in one place

Cons

Not much. There are a couple places in the UI where I'd like to see certain things side-by-side or jump to more easily. I'd also love to see native integration with Office365 (email, calendar).

Łukasz D.

Reviewed on 30/05/2021

Definitely the best tool for comprehensive business management

I recommend this software to anyone to organize their business!

Pros

The customization capabilities of the tool for any business are absolutely amazing! Automation and workflows allow you to accurately set up ways to complete tasks and projects and all this in cooperation with CRM, which is great.

API and webkooks allow integration with any tools on the planet :) I'm using Ssyncspider and I'm starting connection tests with my other applications. Great integration with corporate email and Gmail.

Additional features such as invoicing, record lists, mind map or knowledge base, and great reports create a complete tool for managing a company.

Whitelabel and connecting to your own domain is synonymous with professionalism for every client!

Flowlu is a great alternative to many too expensive tools and offers more functionality in one tool.

Cons

It lacks customer support function but is on a roadmap. Now you can set up clients as users.

Agiled

Freedcamp and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Flowlu takes a more mature approach.
Nicole H.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

Flowlu is AMAZING

Flowlu is helping me increase my firm's efficiency with the automation and collaboration features and decreasing my overhead because I'm been able to move away from monthly subscription fees.

Pros

My firm has successfully used Clio (for practice management) Lawmatics (for CRM) for the last few years. However, I hated having to switch back and forth between the apps and I hated the monthly fees. When I found a lifetime deal for Flowlu I was thrilled! Even though it is not specifically built for law firms, the platform is awesome as handling intake, keeping projects organized, and moving cases forward.

Cons

I'm really excited about the features on the roadmap and wish the client portal would be ready prior to August.

SuiteDash

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Easier utility and less expensive

Clio and Lawmatics

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Suitedash was nice, but not robust enough for my law practics.
Scott A.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Great Value

Pros

We use only the free version of this software and it has been fantastic for our limited uses. We mostly use project tracking and task keeping functions and for that it has been fantastic as we migrated away from MS Outlook and toward more Gsuite friendly products.

Cons

We would really love the chat feature to work better.

MeisterTask

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

We were moving towards Gsuite for email management and keeping tasks on outlook didn't make sense.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Flowlu is considerably more intuitive and better fitted to our needs.
Gianluca P.
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Reviewed on 15/05/2021

An unassumingly powerful platform

I started with CRM & Finance module but over the following few weeks, I started to realize the potential within the platform & additional modules. It felt like a no-brainer to support the developers further!

I run Flowlu on a dedicated monitor as it has truly become my all-in-one business companion. Prior to Flowlu, I was utilizing QuickBooks Online & whilst the finance options are (currently!) still not as robust as the dedicated financial platform that QB Online is, I still feel much better-served whit this option!

What's more, the community around it is fantastic, as is the hands-on approach of the[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & the development team & which is priceless. The future roadmap makes me even more excited with Client Portals, even better financial document templates & an all-new mobile app!

Pros

The ease of use & the linking options available across all the different modules is fantastic. There's real detail behind everything on offer with good customization options.

Cons

Certain features are still in development such as Client Portals & the mobile app is fairly basic, however, these are all being addressed in the near future as can be seen in their roadmap!

William P.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

One less tool? Five less tools.

Pros

I get frustrated having so many moving parts. Marketing automation. CRM. Projects. Invoicing. Twice that for multiple businesses.

Flowlu's going to make it so I have all of it in one place. It's project managment structure - more from software than legal - is an inspiration on the movement to "productize" legal services. I think it'll not only make me more organized, but it'll also help me to deliver services faster, better, and more predictably.

Cons

The CRM is a little basic, at first glance. I can't figure out how to automate anything in it. It has automation features, but they all appear to be internal (add a task, calendar event, etc.) and none are external (send an automated email to the client.). I can manage the external communication with Pabbly, but it'd be nice to have some marketing automation built in as well.

Lawmatics

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

One time fee versus monthly. Plus, LM doesn't seem to be actively developed - features come out once or twice a year, at best, while Flowlu is already robust and has huge things on a transparent road map.
Aileen P.

Reviewed on 31/05/2021

The Right Tool to Manage my Work

I'm using Flowlu mainly for tasks and projects and I love it. There is a little learning curve at first, but once you get to know it, you'll be amazed of its power and potential.

Flowlu is a feature-rich tool. There's so much it can do to help you manage your work/business and I just can't help but be excited for what's coming next, especially when the client portal will be up and running.

Pros

It has all the things I need to manage my work all in one place: CRM, task management, project management with finance tracker, synced email and calendar, time-tracking.

What I like most about Flowlu is that the task feature allows you to create checklists, sub-tasks, write comments and attach files.

And then for the project, it allows you to indicate the revenue and the expenses. It also has an option to enable project chat.

The synced email and calendar is also a great feature that enables me to access them inside Flowlu. And what's more amazing is that I can track whether the email I sent was opened by my recipient; something I'm unable to do if I'm sending an email directly from my email provider.

There's also an automation feature, which is a powerful feature for efficient work management, especially if you have numerous projects.

Cons

The finance feature still needs improvement. There is no profitability report and the Invoice and the Estimate lacks flexibility.

I hope they will add a native booking calendar that links to CRM and a proposal builder with a digital signature. If this happens, it will be the perfect all-in-one business software for me.

Javi G.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

This One Is For The Team

Pros

The in-app messenger allows us to instantly communicate with the team so it has drastically reduced our texting and emails. The same can be said about the tasks management and file sharing. It helps us keep organized. All messages, files, documents and contacts are now all in one place. No more docs or spreadsheets.

Cons

What's missing is a Client Portal. One of the most critical features for any Business Management Software. I hope they can get this done sometime this year. Per their roadmap it looks like not until November 2021

Zoho One and HubSpot CRM

Freshdesk
Alexey K.

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

It is exactly what we've been looking for.

I'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu.
The support team is working great.

Pros

The brilliant combination of features.
Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again.
As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance.
Now I have an all-in-one tool.
No more extra expenses.
No more switches between tools
No wasting the time on export/import the data.

Cons

Some minor features in project management could be improved in the future.

Jonathan W.

Reviewed on 31/07/2021

Flowlu: Great All Around Project Management, CRM and Knowledge Base Software for Agencies

Overall, Flowlu offers a huge value for any agency looking to combine all their needs into one platform. They have a robust online community, so if you have questions, comments, or suggestions, Flowlu's team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are there answering them. I am looking forward to using Flowlu for many clients and projects, and I grow my business!

Pros

Flowlu is meant to be the one-stop shop for agencies looking for a project management system, CRM, invoicing, knowledge base, and more.

I just use the platform for project management, and it offers a lot of flexibility in managing any sort of client tasks. You have the ability to set up Workspaces which house various Projects that have various tasks. This offers a lot of flexibility when setting up various clients and projects for those different clients.

Their ability to give different levels of permissions to different people (either individually or as a group) allows management of employees or freelancers very easily.

Lastly, they have the ability to set up task templates and workflows that make assigning similar tasks ease, saving tons of time.

Cons

Flowlu offers a lot, more than what I need. Some features like email alerts that you could respond to via email to add comments to tasks are not available. Additionally, while they do have a mobile app, they don't have a mobile version of their website. While the pros definitely outweigh these cons, just know that they are still working on features like this.

Chris D.

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

With the help of Flowlu, you will never have to worry about forgetting an important detail

total integration for our 10 person team. thrilled by the road map. I can stop looking for the Holy Grail, wasting time sampling other apps.

Pros

development team is smart and responsive. they know Agile Project management and have designed a full-featured, robust business system that works.

Cons

I'm looking forward to better document integration with google workplace.

ClickUp

Better product.

Teamwork Desk, Teamwork CRM and Teamwork

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

very easy to use without being simplistic. integrated email. excellent dev team and road map.
Erica J.

Reviewed on 16/05/2021

The Perfect Fit

I've tried so many Business Management systems in my 10 years of Business and none have been so close to a perfect fit as Flowlu! It is an unbelievably amazing system I am so excited! We're a web design & marketing agency and the ability to assign tasks, create projects and workspaces the way that Flowlu allows is fantastic!

We were using 17hats prior and this is 100 levels up over that.

I spent a few days getting everything set up as I want it to be, then went and stacked a few more codes to get us to the highest plan as it's so worthwhile and worth every cent!!!

Thank you thank you for your wonderful program!!

Pros

It is simple to use, yet packed with so many features. The task management and workflows take all the best bits from other systems and pack them all in together!

Cons

I don't seem to be able to duplicate a workflow to make a similar yet different one from it.

Sachin S.

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

A Great All-In-One Tool

I was looking for an all-in-one tool to manage the businesses I am engaged with. I gave Flowlu a try. From that time, me and my team are ever increasing the amount of features we use with Flowlu. And we are happy!

There are so many features I am using that I cannot think enough. The ones we use most are - tasks workflow, knowledge base, Mindmaps, CRM, Invoicing & In-App Team Collaboration/ Communication.

I see Flowlu as the one stop tool for managing my business and clients.

Pros

1) Project Management
2) Task Workflow Management
3) Mindmaps
Basically - managing the clients and projects through one window.

Cons

1) Easy onboarding mechanism - too many features to learn/ know
2) Employees need time to get used to the platform
3) Custom Domain/ CNAME capability

Paul S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 24/05/2021

My New CRM!

Pros

Flowlu has a great user interface and it was easy to set up and use right away.

Cons

I would like to see more document integrations to Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Flowlu was easier to set up and use.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Flowlu has great features for the price.
Fanny Z.

Reviewed on 03/06/2021

Replacing our H*bspot CRM subscription

We are currently using another CRM tool, but the fees are too much. I have been looking for a while now, to find something that tracks e-mail openings, and links (URLs) and so happy to have found it in Flowlu! Flowlu offers so much, I yet have to take a better look at all the other tools that they offer.

Pros

The learning curve is not too steep, the UI/UX is really clean and nice.

P.s. The FB-group is a very nice and active community as well!

Cons

There is not really something that I don't like, I just would like to see them track each and every e-mail opening/link (URL) click, instead of only the first time they open the e-mail or click the link, as they offer now. And, I would love to see them implement more things in the CRM, as H*bspot offers.

Arman A.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 04/04/2021

Rising star among the All In One Biz Tools

Pros

Amazing tool, a fully-fledged CRM, custom domain, Knowledge base for employees and mind maps which is amazing.

Cons

They could add real time sync with stripe for finances

Plutio

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

More features and more affordable

HubSpot CRM
Marcia V.

Reviewed on 01/06/2021

Awesome Investment in my Business

Overall, I love it! It's the closest to an all-in-one system that I've ever seen. I'm thrilled I found it!

Pros

I love the ease of use and all the onboarding tips. There are also numerous Youtube videos. I can use this to create invoices, track my time, integrate my Gmail and Calendar. I can use just one program, Flowlu, instead of using ClickUp, Wave, etc. I am amazed at all the features it includes! It also is much easier to set up than Dubsado.

Cons

I cannot wait until they add proposals and contracts. It would also be wonderful if they could add a booking appointments feature.