About CloudTalk

CloudTalk is a contact center management solution that enables businesses to streamline communications with teams and customers using virtual call systems. It allows executives to manage inbound/outbound calls, extract interaction...

4.2

Browse CloudTalk Reviews

Eyituoyo

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach.

Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

Cons

For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Stefan

Reviewed on 10/06/2020

CloudTalk offers the best solution to our small team

With CloudTalk we are solving the cold outreach via phone to potentially interested customers. The benefits of the software are: Monthly payable (no annual membership required), great customer support(!), intuitive handling and easy to use. Plus, CloudTalk works very well with most existing CRMs.

Pros

The most incredible feature about CloudTalk is the function to autorecord convesations and to integrate them into our current CRM (we are using HubSpot). This is very convenient when reaching out to potential clients once again after several days or even weeks have passed because I can always go back into the frame and the vibe of the previous call and seamlessly go on to the next.

Cons

There is nothing in particular that comes to mind. Maybe the call prices per minute are a little higher than for other cloud telephone systems.

Aircall

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

Because monthly payment was a given with CloudTalk and Aircall starts with 2 or 3 users minimum but we only need one call agent at the moment.
Anthony
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

Huge call lag causing customer to ring multiple times just to speak with support

Poor. We signed up for a monthly plan only to see that we had been billed for a full 12 months.

Pros

Its would be cost-effective it it worked properly

Cons

Call connection lag time was unacceptable. Dropped calls created an extra administrative burden for us to call back for our customers to try and call us back.

We spent more time playing phone tag and asking "why cant we hear the caller" than we did resolving the customer call.

Not good enough.

We signed up for a monthly plan only to find on our first bill we had paid for both call credits of $30 USD and 12 months of plan costs. Not what we were expecting given we had signed up for a monthly plan.

When we reached out to customer support we were quickly referred to the TOS and told "no refunds for unused terms".

This is ridiculous in today's day and age.

Technology companies are using their reach into a worldwide customer base to enable their growth then applying less than stellar customer support.

Go to a shop (in person) and hand them some money for a good or service.

If they don't deliver what you have paid for then proceed to tell you "bad luck, you handed your money over" and "no refunds" you would punch that person in the face and never use them again. Or you would take punitive remedial action against them.

If you don't treat people the same as you would in person then you should not be in business.

I don't care who you are or what you think you are, treat people like people (and how you expect to be treated yourself) and you will be respected. Treat people like idiots, numbers, and hide behind bullshit then expect the mirror to shine back on you.

Top CloudTalk Alternatives

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Call center management platform

it does the job and is very professional

Pros

Features like call recording, history, reporting make CloudTalk a good call management application

Cons

Customer service is not fully available sometimes.

Twilio

Twilio

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

All in one solution that is super easy to use

It has been a great experience and the product is solving most, if not all of my needs.

Pros

It's super accessible and easy to understand. It has a no bs approach where things are simply explained and work the way they should without being unnecessarily complicated.

Cons

The only thing I didnt like is that the campaign management options are locked behind a paywall but that is fair enough

Yana
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 26/05/2020

Great Customer support for Dyslexic sales proffessionals

Really would recommend this to anyone wanting to open a call centre and does not have the resources for an IT department

Pros

I didn't understand anything but they did everything for me. I have not much technical IT experience but they set it up perfectly

Cons

Mm maybe just 021/022/027/028 numbers for New Zealand would be good to have access to even if it is more costly because I don't want to register the number under my family's name. I would rather it be through a proffessional business who can secure the number for me

Jan

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

Great scalable solution

As a financial institution we needed to easily record our phone calls, however Cloutalk offers much more - mostly as a good solution for multi-national call center.

Pros

Cloudtalk offers simple yet powerful solution for both small and large enterprises.

Cons

Customer support could use some more work in terms of how useful or polite they are.

Selim

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Great Cloud Phone App

Overall, it is very good. Despite its bugs, it is one of the better Cloud Phone apps.

Pros

I like how easy it is to just add numbers from the CRM to this product and make easy calls. It logs the calls and SMSs easily when integrated.

Cons

It usually just stops the call log / SMS log integrations. We often need to turn the integration settings off and on again to make it log calls again.

Murad
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 10/08/2019

Quality service

Pros

I have been testing a lot of voip service companies for a long time. A few weeks ago I met Cloudtalk and used their services for free for 14 days. In my opinion, there is a very good service. I plan to use their services in the future.

Cons

I think the cost of international calls is quite expensive. I suggest that prices should be reduced.

Barbora
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Great Tool for Customer Service

Pros

User-friendly, free trial, integration options to choose

Cons

I do not find any feature to not like + overall use is very easy.

Fabrizio

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

PBX solution really simple to implement

During the initial phase, an operator follows you giving support. So you can start almost immediately. So far everything works well.

Pros

PBX solution really simple to implement and extremely powerful and flexible. It is also possible to port your own telephone number

Cons

Sometimes there are delays, but causes can be various from our web speed connection to the caller.

JustCall

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

It was possible to port our number and more value for the money.
Careyn

Reviewed on 23/10/2019

App is Good But Still Needs Improvement

Benefits:
-I can go anywhere with the handy mobile app on my iphone and still take business calls while mobile
-I can listen to the recordings anytime and go back to them when necessary
-I can easily connect with guests and colleagues and this drives more value into the business.

Pros

Upsides of Using CloudTalk:
-It has International calling capability
-It has a mobile app available for iPhone users
-It identifies who's logged in or not for internal users
-There is Caller ID
-I like the fact that most calls are recorded automatically is readily available for listening
-Easy to use; straightforward interface, userfriendly
-Dashboard is very useful and has all the information I need

Cons

Least Helpful / Dislikes
-The status showing if people are online/offline is not always accurate
-The application malfunctions regularly (maybe bugs)
-Calls are not being routed correctly sometimes
-Callers wait for a long time waiting when they are transferred
-Caller ID names not accurate
-No mobile phone app available for Android users - please create soon!!!

Alan

Reviewed on 28/12/2021

Great product, highly recommended.

With our CRM being the "hub" of everything, having a product that allowed for very quick, simple and "IT free" integration has been fantastic. Couldtalk itself is great - intuitive user interface, easy to use, great call quality - try it yourself, you will not regret it!

Pros

Ease of use, quick and simple integration and great call quality.

Cons

Conference calls sometimes do not seem to work properly - the additional party cannot be added to the call. There have been some issues with the mobile app, however there has been a recent update to the app so these issues will hopefully be a thing of the past.

• Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

Easiest phone system to start with

Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Pros

Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

Cons

We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear client,

We are so happy to hear that you work with us for more than 2 years.

Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities. Your comment shows us the importance of this though:"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning."

We always try to listen and adjust our product according to the customers needs.

Have a great day!

Kris from CloudTalk

Esat

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

Works well

Pros

Call monitor helps the most for us training our calls and being able to listen to each other.

Cons

Sound quality has been sometimes bad, but more likely its due to the clients connection.

Aircall

NFON

Reasons for Switching to CloudTalk

Had better features for a better price.

Reviewed on 10/08/2019

Efficient software worth of money

I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

Pros

It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services.
It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

Cons

We have not noticed yet in our company.

Jen
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

Decent features. Not compatible with freshdesk

Deployed last week. Went through the setup and porting process. Customer service was great but it’s not going to work for us, because the integration with FreshDesk doesn’t work.

Pros

I’m really disappointed that I went through all of the set up and number porting, only to find out that CloudTalk isn’t compatible with the most recent version of freshdesk. Now I’m back to having two programs that aren’t integrated, but CloudTalk advertises compatibility. The features are decent so I’m disappointed that we will have to find an alternate solution.

Cons

Not compatible with Freshdesk, but advertised as such.

More features
Jan
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 05/06/2019

Excellent tool, convenient features

Pros

CloudTalk is easy to use inbound call center tool with many great features.

Cons

I never had an issue, it is worth the money.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear Jan,

we are really happy to see your positive review. It is an amazing feeling when someone uses your software for more than 2 years and he/she is really satisfied with the tool.

We really hope that you will stay with us at least 5 more years :)

Kris from CloudTalk

Tomas

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Great costantly evolving tool.

This tool helps us seamlessly maintain contact with our customers around the globe. Essential for our line of work.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Swift, professional and helpful customer support.

Cons

Nothing major to think of. Usual small bugs here and there. Absolutely acceptable for every SaaS tool. Always promptly resolved.

Response from CloudTalk

Hi Tomas!

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your experience. We are really grateful that you are already with us for more than 1 year and you always help us improve our tools though your feedback.

Have a great day!

Kris

Faruk

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

Great solution for our calls with CRM integration

Pros

Hubspot integration is super helpful, easy to setup, and fast. CloudTalk offers so many features that we didn't even know if we could implement. We love the reporting section as well. We were offered to pick up the numbers we wanted to use which helped us customise it. Among the other solutions, CloudTalk is also fairly priced. The support team is also responsive.

Cons

Nothing really. At the peak of the pandemic, there was isues with call quality but it was fixed immediately, we like the tool a lot.

Ján
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

cool program, I definitely recommend

great program for good money

Pros

I like everything that is easy to control that it costs little money

Cons

small outages, but not often, it was probably caused by the Internet

Greg
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Reviewed on 15/05/2020

Highly Effective Low Cost Softphone for International Calls

I have been using Cloudtalk for a good quarter now and I am pleased with the service. The call rates are extremely competitive and I like the simplicity of the tool. It basically provides a simple softpad phone to make lots of quick-fire calls and I like the fact that they are recorded and logged - Perfect if you want to forward a copy of the call to a colleague or simply listen for your own benefit to extract some details - I like the fact there is a phone app too - useful if you are getting call backs if you are out of the office or away from the desk top app. Finally if you are patiant, then it integrates nicely with PipeDrive and provides lots of useful metric for senior management - a good all round tool

Pros

- Easy to use
- Easy to integrate with your CRM system
- Very cost efficient
- Simple but effective dashboard with just want you need and not overkill of features that most people wouldnt need

Cons

Sometimes you have to be patiant for the softphone to appear before you can dial out from your CRM system but it's nothing you cant live with.

Robert

Reviewed on 21/01/2020

Really easy to use calling software for everyone!

Very good so far. The sound quality is good, the handling very easy so it does what it has/should do!

Pros

Usability
Design
Functions
Quality
Integration(s)

Cons

Reliability. When the Computer is in Stand-by mode and restarts again i also have to restart the software otherwise i get error messages when i want to make a new call. I guess this could be easily solved

Trevor

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Good Software to use

Pros

one pro that I like is that I can contact one of my employees by using cloud talk before transferring a call to them.

Cons

the only downside right now is that i still have one number that hasnt transferred over from the other system so i am having to use two platforms. Other that that cloudtalk is great.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

Easy to use and a very quick set up

Very friendly, setup was a breeze and my colleagues onboarded very quickly.

Pros

The app and the web interface are straightforward.
With features like call monitoring and call recording, Cloudtalk offers very practical solutions.
The UI is impressively simple and makes it an easy to use software for users and admins.

The customer service is very good and responds quickly and solution-oriented.
I was very happy how fast and easy the solved my requests.

Cons

So far we are very happy, it needs further use to see any drawbacks.