About Easygenerator

Easygenerator is a cloud-based learning management system solution that serves businesses of all sizes. The solution allows users to create learning courses. Key features include course creation, co-authoring, user management and...

Browse Easygenerator Reviews

Erika S. Erika S.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

The ticket to successful trainings!

Our company is growing fast, we have multiple departments so it's difficult for us to train new employees one on one. Easygenerator gives us the ability to create short and easy-to-understand courses for employees to do so they can start to learn terminology and the basics of the industry. The team has been amazing to work with, making sure I know how to utilize the features within the platform. They even set me up with a consultant to go over best practices and how to cater to my learners.

Pros

It's simple to use, I was able to spend a day or two learning how to navigate and then I could really focus on creating content. The features such as the objective creator really help me to ensure I'm creating focusing on one topic and not getting off track.

I have not tried to integrate with or LMS yet, we're using this as a stand-alone platform.

Cons

You can reuse sections, which is great, but if you change something in the section for Course 1, it will change it in Course 2. It's not a problem, but it would make things a bit easier if I could duplicate the section and change it to fit whatever I needed in that course.

Samantha R. Samantha R.

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

Great choice that anyone can use!

We have created over 50 courses for internal use, and have received very appreciative feedback from our team members about our courses. I credit EasyGenerator's platform and excellent customer service in helping us excel.

Pros

The platform is very intuitive, and it's easy to customize courses as needed.

Cons

In some cases, it is difficult to adapt the courses for our developers and make our questions and answers maximally effective, but we have found our own workarounds.

Rebecca S. Rebecca S.

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

Create high quality learning content quickly and efficiently!

We have been able to take a more holistic approach to our training delivery. A benefit of Easy Generator to meet this goal is the ability to incorporate documents, videos, images, content, and assessment all in a single course. As we include our SMEs in content development, Easy Generator also solves the problem that our experts, while knowledgeable, are not content creators by nature. Easy Generator makes it an intuitive process and allows for collaboration between users and oversight from our L&D team to ensure that all content is of high quality prior to delivery to our learners.

Pros

The best part about Easy Generator is how fast it can be learned to immediately start creating content from the first day. Everything is user friendly and it was easy to keep our training content on brand. In addition to the ease of use, the customer service we have experienced so far has been incredible. They understand our needs and have worked with us to maximize our plan while staying within our budget.

Cons

It can be tedious to find and upload external stock images and other content to include in our training courses, where similar programs may offer a content library internally. Also the layout options are limited. These are minor inconveniences however and do not detract from the overall positive experience that we have had so far! The only true dislike we have is the inability to require learners to view video content in order to move on. Currently, learners can skip the video entirely which limits our ability to track overall effectiveness.

Top Easygenerator Alternatives

Loris V. Loris V.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Powerful and easy to use

Pros

What I like the most about EasyGenerator is how smooth the user experience is. It is so intuitive that you can master the tool in just a few minutes.

You can feel they have designed it with the end user in mind, there are many functionalities that just made my life so much easier.

I really enjoy the possibility to customize the theme colours to make a elearning on brand which makes the elearning look very professional towards our customers.

Their customer support is always available and super helpful, I really enjoy the fact to be able to chat with them live when I have an issue, they have gone the extra mile multiple times to support me.

I’d recommend it to anyone, and I actually did already several times, and the feedback was always extremely positive.

Cons

To be honest, nothing I can think of. I feel EasyGenerator is always ahead of my needs.

Stefan I. Stefan I.

Reviewed on 14/08/2017

easygenerator is really easy to use to create great looking and didactical valueble courses

Very powerful and flexible tool with which we can create courses for all our customers from all kinds of branches. We also use it to create quick internal onboarding lessons.

Pros

- Great variety of questions
- Real responsive design, so you only need to create one course for all devices
- We can create our own template with own didactic which makes the tool really powerful for our business
- Very modern look and feel
- Creating a course with just a couple of clicks.

Cons

- the variety of animated elements is still growing but currently a little bit limited.
- including external content is currently a little bit tidious, but the introduction of the document library should make this a lot easier.

Mihail P. Mihail P.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Reviewed on 26/11/2021

Intuitive and Smart Online Training Solution

Easygenerator allowed us to easily develop internal computer-based training courses such as Onboarding, quality management, specialized training and refresher training courses. The ease of use and the intuitive training features help our team to respond equally fast to both planned and add-hoc requests for internal training. There is a learning curve to master EasyGenerator, but their customer service is always there to help.

Pros

These are the EG features we like the most so far:

- Robust training environment with powerful learning and testing capabilities
- User-friendly interface and intuitive structure
- Easy to get going, particularly using the provided templates
- Useful add-ons such as PPT conversion
- Good integration capability with other LMS
- Excellent customer support - very friendly and supportive
- Constant improvement and development

Cons

The product could be enhanced in the following areas:

- Give users more content formatting tools
- Add more fonts or let users upload their own fonts
- Provide optional training image and video library to build content easier
- Keep adding more templates based on typical training models/subjects, e.g. software training.
- Add LMS capabilities eventually

Jackie S. Jackie S.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 18/04/2020

Quick and simple solution for education and learning needs.

We needed internal training for employees who travel and are across the country. Conference calls and PPT were not cutting it. This was a very quick and economical way to deliver targeted training and know that people completed it and passed the quizes.

Pros

Its extremely to us, you can be as creative or as simple as you choose. Its quick to implement and its user friendly. All you need is the URL link to the course and your set!

Cons

The audit trail reporting is very basic. It would be great to have a few simple features to measure learner attempts at questions and to have options in the reporting. Being able to extract to Excel is a good feature but the data points are very basic

Bruce W. Bruce W.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

Easy to learn and use. Great support team!

Pros

I conduct technical training using video-based training aids. It's easy to learn and use. Easygenerator provides great support and I highly recommend them.

Cons

I would love to be able to integrate videos and work instructions in the same flow.

Cheryl B. Cheryl B.

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Easy to create with guided experiences

Excellent regular trainings for optimum use of easygenerator, also great support and the courses always look so great.

Pros

So easy to navigate through the course and love the suggestions that come up as you are creating to create interactive e learning that looks impressive as well.

Cons

It would be great to be able to organise the courses in a different view or into folders once you get a lot its always a little annoying scrolling through them all to find the one you want to update.

Razvan P. Razvan P.

Reviewed on 11/04/2018

Customer Support is fantastic. Some of the features might seem a bit limited.

Pros

Customer Support was always happy to help me with the course. Many thanks Staff!
Plenty of training guides and tutorials.
The website is constantly developing and adding new features.

Cons

Some features seem a bit limited. For example, when you create a course in the exam/quiz mode, the contents boxes are not visible. Also, the word limit seems to affect the questions you can ask. This can be solved by adding question instructions so it's not a big issue :)

Eglantine G. Eglantine G.

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Simple & Easy

I can reach out to my entire team and teach them company specific things without investing a lot of time and money to do so.

Pros

It let's you get creative without having to be a creative person. So many options to help teach our team whatever we wish!

Cons

I have not been using the software long enough to notice any real cons. I would prefer it if I can keep track of all the users in our company in a more fluid way.

Tomasz Z. Tomasz Z.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 05/03/2019

Be a teacher in two seconds

Robust sharing your knowledge to your "students"

Pros

I love how fast you can be a teacher to your group of people. You can review your software code and teach functionality and theory of algorithms. I used it to teach science like Mathematics for high school students mostly remotely.

Cons

They should implement more like game-educational style of learning for making learning more fun.

Karen B. Karen B.
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Great Support

Great - making more use of the tool - it is used only as an authoring tool however no issues with uploading content ito our LMS

Pros

I love the fact the software on the whole is so easy to use however the support element is second to none.
i had to learn this software dueing Lockdown with no one in the business to support me - the software is easy to pick up and support - i cant fault them

Cons

I wish that i could translate courses into different languages
Also if you want to change something to do with text i had to go into each page individually

Scott M. Scott M.

Reviewed on 08/09/2017

Early wins with our end users, as courses are super easy to create and simple to navigate

Pros

* User interface and course creation is straight forward, meaning courses can be created with minimal training required.
* New features being added frequently to make a wider range of courses and review learner's results.
* Ability to collaborate on a course and review notes all in the Easy Generator system.
* Great support from the Easy Generator team.

Cons

* I'd like more control over the UI / UX without having to write custom code.
* Images duplicate in the library during course building.

Erik V. Erik V.
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

Excelent choice for creating content

Pros

Easy to use, very friendly and the best is that you can share the content with external parties, and go beyond your organization final users.

Cons

i like the different choices for create questions but i would like to have more options., more interactive like mini games to get the right answer.

Grady G. Grady G.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Great Tools!

Make your job easier!

Pros

Accessibility for different user for any development on the content

Cons

Unable to copy content using Chrome to other places

Carl S. Carl S.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

Easy to use e-learning creator

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to use. Fantastic support!

Cons

Design could be easier to use and result administration could be more flexible.

Mauro F. Mauro F.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

Use by

Very good experience and surprised with good feedback by learners.

Pros

It is light to plan a course and light to learn by.

Cons

It is not easy to follow evolution with learners and download only with CSV. I suggest a panel with Windows to allow detailment.

Nicky K. Nicky K.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Great product

Pros

Easy to use, templates are great. Support people are very helpful

Cons

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

Neil W. Neil W.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

An easy to use authoring tool

Pros

An easy to use system for an author of e-learning content, using a drag and drop functionality. It was easy to implement across our team and the ability to brand the learning pages is great. The customer support team are quick to respond and are very helpful.

Cons

If the system was able to have an option to create an assessment only section which is the part that is only scored.
The ability to download a report of ALL completed courses rather than the need to run a report for every single course.

Billy D. Billy D.

Reviewed on 25/03/2021

Resuscitation Skills: learning that saves lives.

Were reducing time spent on pre-course learning and moving towards a total e-solution model of learning. No paper.

Pros

Flexibility and ease of use means I can produce great content fast and adopt changes to evidence quickly and efficiently

Cons

Replicating content that is common to multiple courses can be a little clumsy

Dominik S. Dominik S.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Easy for our customers & easy for us.

As a medium-sized company, working with both an authoring tool and a LMS was simply not possible. EasyGenerator offers both and is much more than a compromise.

Pros

The variety of question types help us to make our eLearnings as interesting and interactive as we want them to be. I think this is the key to have our learners coming back to our eLearning platform.

Cons

EasyGenerator is on a good way to offer more LMS function but yet offers only limited Reporting and Customer Management options.

Garry M. Garry M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 03/07/2020

Simple yet powerful interface, excellent support and quality finished product.

I am able to reach customers that have logistical constraints and provide them with quality learning tools. I can create refresher courses for people that have already been on Face 2 Face training and save them time and money on re-training. I can showcase new features quicker and to a larger audience. My advice is, go for it! EasyGenerator won't let you down, the support on offer makes the implementation seamless and the product features are plenty to create high quality learning tools.

Pros

The speed at which courses can be created and the general ease of use of the setup. The support from the team is excellent and speedy. The implementation was quick and easy. The tutorial available gives you enough information to begin creating courses right away and the tool is packed with features that allow you to offer an interactive experience to the user.

Cons

I would like notified before updates are done as I sometimes need to access the site when upgrades are being completed. If I had prior knowledge of these upgrades I could plan ahead.

Joost D. Joost D.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

Very happy whith easygenerator

Pros

Very steady processing and the program is easy to learn

Cons

Nothing everything works and the service is good

Md. asif A. Md. asif A.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 09/09/2017

The Institution The Easy Generator is a good institution for to provide the on the job...

I have achieved the kind permission for to build my professional development as a respect teacher.

Pros

The easy process for to publish the essential education course and the support for the graduate and for the teacher.

Cons

The long time appear for to submit and publish the essential education course and can not have right guide for to respect use the software.