About WizeHire

WizeHire is a cloud-based recruitment solution primarily designed for the real estate industry. It also caters to the needs of hotels, insurers, restaurants, tech companies and manufacturers. The solution supports businesses and...

Browse WizeHire Reviews

Daniel G.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Game changer

It was a great experience. It helps me filter through all the candidates without missing the good ones. It gives more substance to my candidate selection rather than just the resume.

Pros

The disc testing and the fact that the software can tell you if they have good computer skills, behavioral and motivational skills for your position.

Cons

At first, it didn't' seem like they had a good profile of the veterinary-related jobs but that appears to have been fixed

Nancy B.

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Great recruiting and hiring software

I have recommended this product to 100s of business owners

Pros

attracts great candidates and has their DISC profile

Cons

get unqualified applicants, better screening tools would be great add on

LinkedIn Jobs

Reasons for Choosing WizeHire

wizehire is cheaper and easier to use and produces more candidates
Lora D.

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Recruiting

Pros

Easy to learn. Easy to use. Easy to track applicants.

Cons

Difficult for applicants to find the job posting on Wizehire. Needs to have more options for narrowing down job postings to specific cities to make them easier to find. Also jobs don't appear to have as high of a priority search on the other job boards.

Top WizeHire Alternatives

John F.

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Looking for a great tool for recruiting?

Outstanding! I would recommend WizeHire to anyone looking to hire, recruit, or advertise employment opportunities

DISC Profile
Templates you can modify
Refresh post for continued results
Outstanding Customer Service!

Cons

If you have multiple job posts and someone applies for multiple jobs they are treated separately. I wish they would link better.

ZipRecruiter

Costs and RESULTS are much better with WizeHire

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

Cost DISC Profile Ease of use
Teresa W.

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Very helpful in streamlining the hiring process

Pros

I like that they use great testing to help determine if the candidate has a natural fit for the role they are applying for. I also like that Wize Hire reviews my written job requirements to make sure it make sense and is appropriate for the role I'm advertising for.

Cons

It's not really the software but I get discouraged by the number of applicants who apply who do not have the requirements for the job advertised.

Amanda G.

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Pros

Easy to use for different positions, easy to read reports, great descriptors.

Cons

A resume has to be uploaded, most of the time we use this for people who we are onboarding so a resume is not needed at that point.

Isaac W.

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Easy to Hire with only one post!

I really enjoy Wizehire since you just have to post on one site and it covers all the major sites! very easy to manage that way.

Pros

I really like how when you have a job up for too long it recommends that you refresh it! It's very easy to navigate the job listing's and applicants

Cons

I wish there was an option to block users from applying with our company. We have spammers who apply to every job but would not show up to an interview or first day!

Rachael M.

Only platform you should use for Hiring in Real Estate

WizeHire takes the stress and spam out of Hiring.

Pros

I loved the personality test (disc), the ease of communication with potential new hires, visually how the software looks and works

Cons

Nothing, honestly! If I had a question or problem, the web chat was available and someone got back to me right away.

Gary L.
  • Industry: Insurance

Effective & Efficient

We did come up with several very qualified applicants and hired our first choice.,

Pros

The dashboard overall but the ability to track a candidates progression through our hiring process was critical.

Cons

Limited selection of insurance industry related position descriptions and KPI's as opposed to other industries.

Jennifer Z.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Can't Beat It

I have always enjoyed the people I have worked with at WizeHire, they implement ideas quickly and effectively and resolve issues when needed. My overall experience has been second to none.

Pros

This software is easy to use, cost effective, constantly improving to meet needs, and the company provides exceptional customer service!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, I had a few things, but when I brought them up they have all been fixed or improved!!

Judy H.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 22/01/2021

Effective, Easy to Use System

I have filled two positions with WizeHire and am happy with the results of both. Wizehire saved me a lot of time managing the process and helped highlight those candidates that we were looking for.

Pros

I love that it was easy to use. The site made it very easy to create my ad, review the applications, and track the applicants. It's very helpful to have applicants prompted to complete a DISC profile.

Cons

I didn't use the suggested match from the system as much in my evaluation. I relied more on the individual resumes and DISC profiles.

Sandy E.

Simplifies Hiring Process

Great company and product. Just wish it had a few more capabilities like a CRM/database management product would for on-going hiring needs in terms of realtors.

Pros

Categories. DISC. Placement on websites.

Cons

No ability to set up email campaigns to drip on potential prospects.

Katrina P.

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

Visiting Angels Review of WizeHire

Everyone I spoke with was very helpful and walked me through my needs. The software/system is easy to use and it kept my applicants organized and moving forward. Love that I am able to keep notes of my steps and progress as well as the ability to message each applicant.
The DISC profile is a great help in reviewing applicants and their strengths and weakness in looking at the position being hired.

Very positive experience

Pros

The set up is easy to move through and I was able to keep the process of applicants organized.
The DISC profile is a great help.

Cons

No Cons at this time. Easy to navigate and organized

Marty gene M.
  • Used for 2+ years

Great tool

Overall a good management system for recruiting.

Pros

Wire hire helps me organize a pipeline of candidates and process them in an organized easy to use fashion.

Cons

It is difficult to get prospects through the steps to qualify.

Steve C.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

Highly Recommend WizeHire!

WizeHire made the hiring process easier and more streamlined for a busy professional like myself! I would highly recommend WizeHire! Thank you!

Pros

WizeHire was inexpensive, and was VERY helpful for me as I was searching to hire an Assistant. It was easy to use, and made things easier as I screened candidates for the job. I liked the interview questions, and being able to customize things as well was nice. Overall, very happy with choosing WizeHire!

Cons

I think the virtual appointment scheduling was roled out as I was using WizeHire. I did not use it, but this should be very helpful.

Kevin M.

WizeHire

Excellent

Pros

The back end, I was able to put all the potential clients into categories and follow up with them.

Cons

I would have liked to have had more help in writing up the ad.

Katie W.

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Wow!! I have been on a hiring spree since using WizeHire

I have been able to recruit some really great candidates with very little time spend on advertising.
I have been able to narrow the large candidate list down quickly with the software.
Follow up is very easy and the software is a pleasure to use.
I have referred other entreprenures to use it!

Pros

This software is so easy to use! I was able to integrate the job ad into my website!

Cons

A number of unqualified leads have been applying for positions that they are not suited for.

David G.
  • Industry: Human Resources

WizeHire

Simply incredible.

Pros

The prioritization of candidates saves time and money in the candidate assessment process.

Cons

Some job boards push our jobs down the board and boosting the job is important.

Kaila B.

Look no further!

I will only use WizeHire moving forward for my hiring needs. Well worth the money. Saved me time, gave me quality candidates, and notifications were timely and accurate.

Pros

The customer service and communication of the WizeHire team were exceptional. They exceeded my expectations and helped me learn the system quickly!

Cons

I wish messages sent were easier to find.

Indeed and ZipRecruiter

Reasons for Choosing WizeHire

We wanted to incorporate DISC and hit multiple job sites with one system.

Indeed

Reasons for Switching to WizeHire

DISC
Philip F.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

WizeHire Saved Us Time and Money!

Pros

WizeHire has been with us since our company launched in the Summer of 2019. With all the busyness and stress that comes with starting a new company, it was great to know that WizeHire's software was tracking applicants and categorizing them for us based on their "fit" in what we were looking for in our employees. This saved us a tremendous amount of time as we reviewed applicants for hire as we were able to bypass many who scored poorly on the assessment. This has led to stronger candidates being hired while reducing turnover and minimizing training costs. Thank you, WizeHire!

Cons

The interface took a little time to get used to but this wasn't a major challenge.

Michael D.

Wizehire Review

Great experience overall. I can organize the candidates well, interface with them via the email dialog tab, and filter based on a number of predefined criteria. The integrated DISC was also very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use. User interface was straightforward and easy to understand. Technical support via online chat was also a great experience. Any questions I had were answered promptly, and an issue that I brought out was resolved quickly. I also really liked the integrated DISC profile. This was very helpful.

Cons

Other tools will let you interact with the application process; such as requiring additional questions (sometimes customized) to be presented to potential applicants before they can submit. This can help you weed out the folks that just wont work. Wizehire offered to manage those questions for me, so its possible, but I was looking to interface a bit more directly with the application submission process myself.

Mike R.

Easy to Use, Great Results

Very happy with it.

Pros

Best thing is getting more candidates! Much easier to use than other advertising sites.

Cons

Lack of good candidates in Wilmington NC.

Jp C.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Huge help

Pros

Presented job announcements before great candidates and collected them in one portal.

Cons

I would like to have all candidates added to a column have their documents merged into one PDF.

Rich V.

Very satisfied

Customer service is great and very responsive. I would certainly recommend WizeHire, and will use them again whenever we have job openings.

Pros

WizeHire is easy to use and very user-friendly. We received many responses when we placed job postings and I liked the DISC analysis feature.

Cons

I have no complaints about WizeHire, and will use them again as a need arises.

Marcie K.

Great Addition to the Hiring Process

We were having issues with hiring individuals and they didn't fit the position we were hiring them for. We have found that WizeHire is very accurate.

Pros

We love that it gives us so much information about someones personality. It has been very helpful and very accurate.

Cons

We were having issues using it on our cell phones but that seems to have been fixed.