About CallHippo

CallHippo is a cloud-based call center solution that helps mid to large size businesses with workflow automation and virtual telephony. The platform enables users to give detailed analysis to customers through call recordings....

4.1

Browse CallHippo Reviews

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

CallHippo

The overall experience has been pretty good.
The services work well, I had no problems that disturbed my clients, customer support has been brilliant in helping too and the telephone services at the price level are quite good, which will help immensely in the annual expenses.

Pros

-The customer support team is excellent. They are very responsive and help me resolve my problems.
-The prices are afordable: comparable or better than others Virtual Phone Services.
-Provides great services for international calling ! Makes international calls alot more easy and less expensive.
-It is easy to use.
-It has a simple UI which greatly facilitates the domain of the service.

Cons

I had some problems trying to register even with a business email I could not create a new account and
the first time I used the service it crushed 2 times and keep logging me out of my account.
But i called the support team and they helped me resolve the problem.

Raktim

Very Good Calling Software

Really your support team is so active, specially I would like to thanks Mr. Owais.

Pros

Pricing and Support team. I always got the solution within half an hour.

Cons

Everything is perfect, if I found any issue definitely I will share

Reviewed on 28/03/2022

Worst Technical Experience Coupled with Customer Service that Goes in Circles

My overall experience has been terrible. Terrible customer support, its like the agents never have access to information in your system, they take you through the same trouble shooting time and time again and don't appear to realise how their own system works. I.e., they could not advise me that I should use forced call tagging if I cannot add call tags after a call as a way to overcome that problem. It sounds like a small thing but it is constant and leads to a very poor user experience.

Pros

Integrates with other features, good transcription of calls, high quality transcriptions.

Cons

Customer service was so TERRRIBLE, you go around and around in circles. They say they will cancel a feature then don't do it, then if you ask for a refund for the service you cancelled and they confirmed had been cancelled they will take you round in circles again. They

Aircall

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

They stopped supporting outbound calls from Australia. They were great.

CallTrackingMetrics

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

It seemed a bit cheaper, but its not.

Response from CallHippo

Hi,

Really sorry for your experience. As we cannot see your details, (the review being anonymous), and we are not able to reach out to you to get it sorted.

If you can send us an email at [email protected] with reference to this review we will get your complain escalated internally and try correct the experience you had with us.

Replied 04/04/2022

Top CallHippo Alternatives

CINNOX

Voximplant Platform

Mara

Reviewed on 11/07/2023

Feedback

It's all good. I have been using it for over a year now.

Pros

Chat support is very good. Also, it's convenient to use the platform.

Cons

Sometimes the sound quality of the call is not good but the team sorted it out and now it's good. Also, sometimes I wish credits are cheaper.

Angelica
  • Industry: Hospitality

Satisfied using this app

Call hippo is a great tool to use. I highly recommend it

Pros

The support team is very responsive and they are genuine

Cons

Nothing. They provided my needs and satisfied me.

Milthon

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Great tool for small business that want to look more professional

Friendly platfomr, intergration with my CRM and great price

Pros

I like the tool because it is easy to use, it allows me to be connected to my telephone exchange from the country or place that I am, which allows me to speak with my clients easily, safely and clearly.

Very good connection, audio quality and customer service

Cons

The technical support I feel that sometimes they do not know well what they are doing, they take a little time to give answers to the tickets and the transfer of calls stinks!

Kaushik
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 30/07/2023

The calling interface and uninterruptable services.

Pros

The calling interface and uninterruptable services.

Cons

Nothing as such as of now. I have been a very recent user

Mohammed
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Call Hippo Review

great experience

Pros

The power dialer is the most important and best feature

Cons

The credits sometime run out quickly but that depends on the country tariff

Sarthak
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 03/08/2023

Nice services

Pros

Easy to use. Customer service is very responsive

Cons

No call recording in 1700Rs plan and I cant see sms either. Other than that no problem

aarshee
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

good

Pros

vm feature helps in building international connectivity at ease

Cons

multiple app screan is my least fav part

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Customer Service Excellence

Their sales team was very effective and ALL of their support infrastructure is incredibly responsive. I always have direct and swift access to a LIVE person by messenger directly on their website who respond within seconds. Chat logs remain if you're using the same browser for continuity, and the customer service representatives treat you as if they truly value your business. They are very courteous, professional, and work hard to alleviate issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were amongst the most professional and accommodating group of support representatives I've worked with.

Pros

The software is feature rich with a PC app, phone app, dual channel switch options for improved network connectivity, address book, SMS, and many switchboard options.

Cons

The quality of the product is less than expected; calls are dropped, SMS texting isn't always able to send, and the PC app is very buggy.

Mathan Rae
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

The telephony for MSMSEs

Overall, we are happy with callhippo and look forward to grow our business having them as our telephony partner.

Pros

CallHippo has been a great help for us. It has allowed us to be contacted by and make contact to our client's customers without breaking the bank. The interface is intuitive and practical and very easy to learn and administer. Their technical support was also very prompt and timely in their response and resolution.

Cons

All the features they offer are useful to us for our business needs right now. I do not know anything else we would need from them.

Five9

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

They were just too expensive for a small business especially for multiple agents who are not on 24/7.

Five9

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

Callhippo offered a better value when it came to the price point.
Aaron
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 31/12/2020

Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], phenomenal Customer Service!

Incredible rate, quality, customer support, everyone goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that their customers are well taken care of and it is something that is noticible from the very first moment you sign on with a customer service rep. As someone who works in I.T. and handles situations like these on a daily basis I can appreciate just how much work goes into the service they provide to their customers, and this speaks volumes. The time I spent with my customer service rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] there were many moments where the conversation could have ended with my issue left unresolved, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and strategically helped me find a solution to the issue I was having. Individuals like this are a HUGE asset to a company, and with individuals like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the team I have no doubt that the future is very bright for CallHippo.

Pros

Provides all the features that would need and then some. There are lots of services to choose from but no matter which service you choose having reliable customer service is critical to making it all work.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the robot voice for the voicemail technology could probably be upgraded. But they also allow you to upload your own pre-recorded audio file which works perfectly for me so it wasn't really an issue at all.

Carlos
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

Jinty

At the begining is frustrating that they share the FAQs witohut doing some proving questions, I know that it might save time on some scenarios but as Admins or Managers we already read all the faqs before asking for help so in this case didn´t save time, bur Jintu was super helpfull and was with me untill the problem was fixed!

Pros

Easy to use and the support team is very usefull if they don´t have a feature they built it for you and that is just great

Cons

Reporting could be easier to download, as well the desing is bad, as the UX, as well they should integrate de dialer on the dashboard and avoid having 2 taps open to monitor and work

Twilio

Price and expecting more features

Toky

Price and expecting more features
joseph
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 03/01/2023

call hipo review

overall experience i like the service and its efficiency since i started using i have seen some more new features coming up and better service so i think with time you will be the best.

Pros

firstly i like the numbering system and the whole arrangements with the auto answering voices and forwarding calls this is the feature i like most and your customer service is also good i like customer service so efficient and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was supportive just helped now

Cons

mostly keeps disturbing on mobile keeps logging me out and i cant receive real time calls as well and if some calling i cant call back using the same number or any number i can choose. And then could atleast hold customers number for some period if havnt renewed sometimes the people are ill or some banking issues you shouldnt remove the numbers quickly

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 01/04/2023

Pipedrive and Hippo

Very good

Pros

Support is excellent, integrations is good with Pipedrive. Customer support is very responsive.

Cons

Need voice drop in my version in Professional version with no charge for minutes.

Aircall and Kixie PowerCall

price

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

Allowed single seat license.
Adrian
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Help from Customer Support

It has been very beneficial for our agents as calls are recorded we can check our customer support team, also Sales team. The customer support has been always helpful, guys like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are really patient and explain things easy for us to understand.

Pros

It is really easy to use, I have agent in different countries and it is really easy to purchase a number, get them invited and then just take a few minutes until they can start calling.

Cons

Sometimes the Phone app it is a bit Laggy, usually when I have a SMS that I havent responded, I write everything and then press send and nothing happens, I have to close the app, then open the message again, write everything and press send.

Carlos
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Great for my team!

I've had a great experience. The software is very easy to use and it covers all the basics functionality.

Pros

Being able to have different departments online at the same time. Also, the pricing is really good for what you get.

Cons

I just hope that internal transfers was part of the regular plan, seems something so basic for the service.

Google Voice

Price
Tom

Reviewed on 15/06/2023

Most basic support not working

Terrible! Easter egg hunt to get any information or support. Nickel and diming for every single option. Once determined that a functionality is not working they have the guts to ask fixing their issues for a $2,000 fee. Terrible.

Pros

Was intrigued by the monthly subscription

Cons

They have managed to go from bad to worse. Apart from nickel and diming for every single option (only visible after the trial is over!) some absolute rudimentary key functionalities such as syncing phone numbers stored under "Organization" are missing - hence the Pipedrive integration is not working correctly. When going on an easter egg hunt figuring out why things are not working, we are getting a run around through many, many different support people and finally the solution to pay $2,000 to fix this functionality and their shortcoming. We spent so much time to chat, talk and email countless times with different people never getting any answer straight forward nor consistent. Our requirements are simple and CallHippo is definitely not a service provider to support the most basics of requirements. Do yourself a favor and stay away from them.

Nancy
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

New User, Happy So Far

I am able to record my calls now, and although I chose to purchase a new CRM along with it, I can also integrate and log those calls to clients accordingly. Overall, I'm happy with the system. I will specifically name two reps that helped me with my transition and navigation of the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Both were very patient with me and quick to respond to my inquiries. I even gave Vishali's email to a colleague and she helped him quickly, too. Customer service is very important, and I really like that I'm able to reach out to them directly if necessary.

Pros

My industry now requires calls to be recorded and retained for 10 years, so I had to find a program that would work but was also affordable. This seems like it will work very well for me, now and hopefully, in the future.

Cons

There are a lot of features that I do not use and I find it a little overwhelming when I open the page, but I'm still learning the system. I think the differences in the 2 call systems choices to purchase, Pro or Ultmate, could be explained a little better, especially pertaining to Call System, which I did not need. I almost purchased the wrong plan and only discovered it by accident because I asked a question.

Intulse

Price
Ian

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Customer service? Hahaha - you're kidding, right?

I hope they go under - the world doesn't need another crumby business.

Pros

None particularly. The app was a good idea but riddled with issues.

Cons

Lousy, lousy. LOUSY customer service. Over a day with a non-working phone number and no support. What a joke....

Response from CallHippo

Hi, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at [email protected] with CC to [email protected]

Devin

Reviewed on 16/12/2020

Stay away and stick to an Australian carrie like Telstra or Optus.

the worst. we moved from call hippo to optus due to the poor service and constant fighting over billing which was never resolved.

optus required call hippo to port our number over which didn't happen for over 3 months until we threatened to go to the media. they extorted us for as much as possible and now are letting the public know how this company operates.

Pros

Nothing. these guys are cowboys and wont be sustainable if they dont look after their customers.

Cons

These guys call offering upgrades and increase in prices all the time but when you have a billing issue you can never get in touch with any one.

Response from CallHippo

Hi Devin, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at [email protected] with CC to [email protected]

Tarun
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Cost effective software for international calls but Call quaility is really poor.

I suggest do not client using call hippo, They gets irritated with poor call qualtity.

Pros

1.Easy deployment
2. Cost effective
3. CS is available but helpless because they do not have much control .

Cons

1. Call quality is very poor.
2. Software is down most of the time
3. Does not work evan with 100 MBPS internet
4. Whats app call is free and work better then Callhippo

Response from CallHippo

Hi Tarun, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at [email protected] with CC to [email protected]

Francisco

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Great customer service

Overall we have a good experience with CallHippo. The customer support is efficient and quick.

Pros

I simply use Call Hippo for a small e-commerce operation and it does the job perfectly. It is simple to use, affordable and a great way to have a phone number on our ecommerce store that is always ready to receive calls and take voicemail. If anything comes up, their customer support is very quick to respond and also very helpful and troubleshooting the problem (thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]).

Cons

Since I don't use it everyday I have not deep dived into all the features of the technology, so I have an elementary understanding of it. The flaw I can name is that I unexpectedly stopped being notified by email of a few phone calls the number was receiving. However, with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the problem was fixed quickly.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

Call Hippo --best way to Manage calls

Pros

It helps a lot to maintain call details and helps us to Manage to whom we have to call and whom we have called.it basically work on VoIP and its inbuilt tool helps to find out the details of the callers.It automatically provides the Time Zone while making a call to avoid dilemma of the Time Zone.Its web version and App version remains in sync with each other.We can add on our ads/voice messages while we are offline or we are not available.

Cons

I have been using this from the last dew years , i hadnt find any Dislike ,but sometime due to slow internet the lags can be easily seen between with the Communicators