About Agile CRM

Agile CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed for small and midsize businesses. It offers contact management, telephony tools, appointment scheduling, marketing automation, project management,...

Browse Agile CRM Reviews

An H.

Reviewed on 27/08/2021

Virtual Quality Account, Ease of use

Simple using for only recorded and track deal is fine. If you expect to know in depth as Report, Forecast in Details, Customization as your needs this not a best choices.

Pros

AgileCRM offer the Score Lead and Star-Rank for People and Company, help you to priority your time to spend on account and feedback to marketing team on their campaign lead. Deal board offer 3 view as complex/tight/wide depend on what you want to see the distances of each stage. Product is offered, include discount too, save your time. People in Company show as table you could choose column and see information you want with scroll to right

Cons

Default size of column, if you choose much column system narrow size default column as Name it make user hard to recognize account with just few word. Report for only for enterprises plan if below you only offered Weekly Report. Deal Widget shown only line chart, piece chart for forecast revenue/ quantity of deals, cant click to see details

Pipedrive, Capsule and Salesmate

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

They have the same layout as Three column page and better in report, forecast and customization for your need with your unique business and help your sales team.
Slavica S.

Reviewed on 23/01/2020

Good value for Money

The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

Pros

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training
Very easy to use and modify.
Different modules through single platform
Nice visual reports

Cons

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

David F.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 31/03/2018

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Pros

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Cons

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Top Agile CRM Alternatives

Dennis H.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Pros

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

BOTTOM LINE:
Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Cons

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.
Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Nissanka S.

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

Generous offer of features

agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making
sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our
clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced
waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features
for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales
budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer
base which helps in increasing market share through references.
Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10%
of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you
have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name
speaks for itself.

Pros

I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care
not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed
this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing
strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total
marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing
whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP.
Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party
apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to
many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

Cons

agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

Michael N.

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

A very user friendly CRM

A good Sales CRM fro small & Medium scale businesses. It has a good interface and very simple to learn. Need improvement in Automation features and customer support.

Pros

- I have been using Agile CRM in my present company. It didn't take me long to understand the functionality of Agile CRM because of the user-friendly functions and a very simplified interface.

- It gives an option to add different tabs to the dashboard, which make it easier to understand the progress happing in the team.

- Can set the daily task on prior or schedule it accordingly and it will be visible at the dashboard. I never have to worry in case I miss out any task assigned to me.

- Creating leads is much easier in Agile CRM as it is integrated with other social application make it much easier to fetch the person details available on those sites.

- The reports and analytics are very intuitive and give better visibility.

Cons

Can improve on the customer support part.

Charlinda B.

Reviewed on 03/06/2017

It truly is a great program

Pros

Clients relations are managed, leads generated through webforms are nurtured and the process is automated. Segmenting clients have never been easier and support for the product is fantastic! Keeping track of tasks is an integral part of my daily function and the task management within Agile keeps me on track. Assigning tasks to alternative users are easy. Client records can be as detailed as required and one of the other things I do often is associate specific documentation to individual client contacts. Integration with 3rd parties are easy. The timeline feature is a gem! AgileCRM is truly a great product!

Cons

The only feature that requires attention is the automation. The campaigns and nodes are limited -
even on the paid plans, but I know that Agile is in the process of reviewing this.

Benjamin R.

Reviewed on 25/01/2017

Try it out - it won't disappoint

After having tried out several CRM systems, I stumbled across agile on an online forum. This system is incredibly flexible - while holding a lot of the crucial features (contact info, deal tracking, sales reports) it also offers a few customizable features that have not been seen elsewhere (landing page hosting, GoDaddy integration, full G-Suite integration).

Our team of no-tech-savvy users were able to very quickly make their way through the program and have learned all the crucial features in very short order. It has been an absolute joy getting away from old paper-based practices.

Pros

Great for current Google Suite users, great for small teams, customizable landing pages, integration with most major URL hosting services (GoDaddy etc) and a very sleek app with support for Android and iPhone/iPad.

Cons

"Powered by Agile" appears on emails sent from system, constant reminders to upgrade your plan along the top of the system, lack of ability to hide unneeded tabs/pages.

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

Value and Functionality

Agile has been a breath of fresh air when I needed something free. When I upgraded to the paid version for our company, it did everything we needed from Salesforce for a quarter of the price.

Pros

While it's developed overseas, the help and set up team are responsive and will often do the setup for you while you wait. The end result functionality is the same even if the way you go about it is different for other software.

You can even use the free version for basic CRM features that others make you pay for.

Cons

There is a learning curve, as with any software, but the UX is not as fancy as others and therefore, sometimes, not as intuitive.

Reviewed on 27/12/2019

A relatively robust CRM for smaller to midsized business looking to scale

We needed a bit of bandaid to help with our business development efforts and it definitely did the trick. Given our business model we needed more of a hybrid CRM/ATS, otherwise we likely would have continued on with it.

Pros

Capture from LinkedIn -- relatively easy to navigate through and keep records & engagements up to date.

Cons

Very modular -- which in some circumstances I can appreciate but there is some functionality that overlaps and should be grouped together. As an example, untagged emails (with Agile Logo) being a separate expense from the base rate. I think it would be great to hide the features not included with any given plan, as opposed to being able to see them, but being greeted with an upgrade screen.

• Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

The UI is the selling point

Overall, my team and I have had a very positive experience with Agile CRM. I am Magine that it works like most CRM’s, but what I like most is how intuitive it seems to be and the level of customer support we have experienced.

Pros

Agile CRM has a great UI, which my team was quick to pick up on. For a CRM, the easier it is to use, the quicker your team members will adopt it and maximize its potential. The ease of use that Agile CRM offers makes tracking information simple.

Cons

Even though you can customize dashboards and your tools, I think that Agile CRM tries too hard to be “flashy”. Sometimes, the canned dashboards are more distracting than helpful. It’s not really a con, but rather a preference. There is definitely substance, but style needs to be turned down a little.

• Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Get the most features with Agile; with great and quick-responding tech support team

Pros

I have been on the search for a great CRM software that I can possibly use for a long time with none to minimal problems or something that agrees with my needs completely. With Agile CRM, the features are perfect for my needs and offer more. I use the help desk features more than often, it is something that really lightened my tasks with my job. The possibility to manage different data allows increased organization. The Call center features allow call recording, logging and scripting of calls from customers. It offers so much aid for any customer service personnel.

Cons

Marketing campaigns for initial subscription are very limited with such a high price, which seems too expensive for the initial rate.

Chris W.

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Solid, but not Spectacular

All that said, it does do an incredible job at helping me stay in front of and build dossiers on prospects and clients.

Pros

It's free for their basic package and very inexpensive to scale. While the interface looks like 2003 it has some very advanced tools for 2018, namely automated SMS. That's a game changer to not have to incorporate a second piece of software into your marketing campaign.

Cons

Not intuitive whatsoever. The learning curve is steep. Creating IFTTT automation is done on a flowchart instead of a menu. That is perfect for visual people. I'm not a visual person.

Mark H.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 18/08/2017

The perfect sales, marketing and support tool for our business

This software is THE tool we use to manage our customer interactions - all of them. From service, the marketing and sales follow up,

Pros

The breadth of options is amazing. The opportunities to engage with customers via Agile are many, in fact I have not used a CRM system that offers so much business engagement opportunity. This software is real value for money. You get a quality product, speedy service when needed. Agile helps us to have a truly professional customer experience. I have used many CRM systems over the last 10 years. Agile CRM is the one for me.

Adam H.

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

A Cost Effective Alternative to More Expensive CRMs

Pros

My company was looking into using the Salesforce Sales Cloud. They asked me to look into alternatives and this is what I came up with. For a lesser cost, you get pretty much the same stuff Salesforce puts out on their base tier cloud. The Agile CRM is great for small startups like mine because it allows you to have a central location to see all of your customers. The drag-and-drop interface is really nice and adds to the ease of use.

Cons

I suppose the biggest gripe i've had with this software is that you only get 5 marketing campaigns with the base tier package. They don't have a lot of email templates, which might be a con for some people, but for my uses it's pretty fine.

Sk S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 08/12/2019

Easy to use CRM for daily needs

We are using AgileCRM for our marketing automation and we found this tool excellent and easy to use and operate. The cost is also a major advantage since we can get the full set based on number of users. Apart from that we love the campaign builder with lots of tools available to create different scenarios. We use the abandon cart feature regularly.

Pros

- Best CRM for small and medium businesses.
- Very affordable rates.
- Easy to setup and use.
- The campaign creations is very easy and visual editor available.
- Integration with many third part tools available.

Cons

We are using AgileCRM for quite long and we have not found any major cons to mention here, we are very much satisfied with it.

Rachael G.

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

Horrible customer support

I opened a ticket in March 2018 and it was never resolved. We opened several tickets over the past two years and nothing was ever fixed. We were lied to during this entire time. Whenever I called them, they would promise a call back and not once, NOT ONCE, did they ever follow up. I wasted many hours trying to get Agile to work, pleading with their "customer support" to fix things that any other CRM would have fixed right away. DO NOT USE AGILE CRM!!!

Pros

Lots of features suitable for a variety of businesses for a low price

Cons

Customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Features would stop working, they would change things on their end that would affect our workflow, tickets remained opened for literally two years, etc. Their team is taught to tell their customers that they will get right on it and give them a call back, but they never ever do.

Response from Agile CRM

Dear Rachael,
Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM solution that offers sales, marketing, and service automation. It's a trusted brand in the market.
We understand your challenges while using Agile CRM. We get the queries and send it to our skilled engineering team that brings more features to our product.
We apologize for the delay. However, we have already forwarded your concern to the product development team and your requests will surely be incorporated in future product updates.
It seems that our Support reps could not reach you due to technical reasons, but they are already trying to reach you to help you solve your concerns. If you have more questions, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Replied 16/01/2020
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Compact CRM That Works But Room For Improvement

Pros

Easily managing contacts,campaigns, sales pipeline to spark a conversation with potential leads, engage with them to nurture them for sales. I like the separation of the Marketing and Sales tab because people use the features differently.

Cons

The Google Analytics integration needs work, it still ahs to be linked manually and its a tedious process. The campaign creator can be more elaborated with features. Right now its an exact copy of the one from Mailchimp, it has the essentials but its not unique. I am also missing a feature to send an attachment to various contacts by email, this can only be done in 1-on-1 emails currently.

Pedro S.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Reviewed on 17/01/2020

Easy to use - great training sessions and support

Pros

Easy to use and implement immediately. No need for long training.
Support is friendly and extremely competent.
No downtime until now.
Free version to try out.
Cost-benefit is great.

Cons

Price difference between Starter and Regular plan is quite high.

Reviewed on 29/08/2017

Great for customer relationships!

Pros

The best thing about agile is how it lets me keep track of our customers, and remind me when to call them. I love hearing stories where customers say "I was just thinking about you" when I call to tell them the progress of our marketing efforts. It shows that we are still fresh in the client's mind.

Cons

Not much, we used most features and found them to be pretty great. I wish there was a mac version of the app but that's about it.

Reviewed on 11/05/2019

Setup Complete Email Campaign With Agile CRM

Pros

1. Create complete customer record and create email campaign for emailing at particular event is easy.
2. Setup synchronization among various modules such as synchronization between inventory of products and admin modules for notification emails (email automation once product gets zero).
3. Notify customers on a particular event or if new product launched.
4. Lead management is easy , it has particular section for lead management.
5. Great IDE to make use work easy.
6. Setup call functionality with Agile CRM is also possible.

Cons

You must have little CRM understanding to use Agile CRM.

Reviewed on 07/07/2017

Love this product

Pros

I love how the system helps me not only track sales and prospects but it also allows me to do my email marketing and email automation. Its very nice having everything in 1 system.

Cons

I wish the product would allow for social media blasts. It would be nice to be able to send out notifications and newsletters out on social media at the same time i do on email.

Reviewed on 17/08/2017

Perfect CRM for my needs

Pros

I used Agile CRM daily for both sales CRM functions, and marketing automation functions. It is highly customizable and the customer service is great. Agile CRM has met and exceeded my needs. Any questions, or technical difficulties I have encountered, they have been quick to resolve.

Mike W.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

Outclassed by the next generation of CRM tools, too expensive for what it does deliver

I actively found ways to circumvent using Agile CRM for anything other than providing reports up to head office: our day to day CRM management we chose in the UK to outsource to another platform, accepting the hit of double data entry to gain the effectiveness of that tool (Outreach)... which was a similar price point.

Pros

Agile CRM is a lightweight tool that therefore is quite accessible. We used it at Agillic as our central sales CRM tool. Customer support is very helpful

Cons

Where do I start? Maybe it's the way we had it set up, but this was the most cumbersome tool for tracking sales opportunities that I've ever used. I found it exceptionally difficult to get the level of insight into sales management that I needed for my team; the mobile tool was largely useless (I used the website on my phone instead); it never really connected to advising sales teams what action they should do next.

Response from Agile CRM

Dear Mike, thanks for sharing such detailed feedback. We're sorry your experience with us didn't match your expectations. It is an uncommon instance and we'll definitely do better. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Agile CRM is an all in one CRM with various features encompassing all the facets of the Sales Cycle with features to help the support and marketing teams as well.

Replied 20/02/2020
Ezequiel N.

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

Since I start using Agil CRM I'm more productive and have more time to use to take care of my...

Pros

I like the interface,it's very clean and easy to use. The best part is all the plug in's you can use to stop typing twice the same information and that every time to set up any answer or use a plug in you can repeat easily in another way too

Cons

I will like to be able to have two folders of contacts, the business and the personal ones, even you can , and I use tags, still will like to have 2 separated list of contacts