About TrueERP

True ERP is an operations management suite available in both cloud-based and on-premise formats which caters to SMB enterprises like wholesalers, construction firms and retailers, along with others. True ERP contains several...

Browse TrueERP Reviews

Jenny H.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 29/12/2016

ERP has helped us organize and is a true time saver!

For the first time, I've found organization for my business. Inventory management was by far one of our biggest challenges and we could barely report accurately on the simplest of financials. TrueERP allowed us to track orders and make appropriate decisions based on our customer orders and real time figures.

Pros

I am able to control inventory more accurately than we ever have so I can make sure I am ordering enough of the right products, which helps me ensure that products do not sit on the shelf. I can also finally trust that our accountant has real time numbers to work with when generating reports to give us a true and current glance at where we stand. We have also requested a few custom reports which were developed specifically for us, like software that comes with amenities!

Cons

Integration with FedEx did take some time and we had to go back and forth with them for a while. Not - show stopper by any means, but definitely require more effort than we had anticipated.

Roger B.

Reviewed on 06/12/2017

Very good

Pros

Good support you explain things so I can understand them and its good to talk to you. Happy with the support I receive

Cons

The support is good I just need to train some more on the functionality which I can do with you as you explain it well

Tiarra D.

Reviewed on 05/10/2016

Stellar Software

TrueERP has helped us manage our daily business processes. It is definitely user friendly. Support is very friendly and I always get support every time I call. The software over all is great!

Pros

Everything about the product is great.

Top TrueERP Alternatives

Dino D.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 08/08/2017

Useless Software Never Performed as Promised

NONE

Pros

On the surface, the software appears to provide a tremendous amount of functionality for a relatively low cost. But look very deeply and demand that the software is proven in your environment before you send them one penny.

Cons

TrueERP over promised and never deliver the key functionality of EDI connections to our retail partners. They had assured us that the functionality was in place and it only needed configuration to work with our vendors. After many months of working with the developers, they NEVER could deliver or even demonstrate the EDI functionality. They made one excuse after another and it became evident that they had no experience in EDI connections with major retailers and did not have a clue on how to make an interface work. After 7 months of trying to work with TrueERP, we gave up and requested a refund. They refused to refund the cost of the software which was never operational and we are now forced into legal proceeding to attempt recovery of our money. Don't trust TrueERP. If you still want to purchase their software make 100% certain it does everything you need before you give them any money.

Karren C.

Reviewed on 08/02/2017

It is a very adaptable package!

I would recommend TrueERP! It accommodates any kind of business and molds to what their needs are. You can tell by all of the different features that it would suit any company, especially larger companies. It is a very adaptable package!

Pros

The things I like best about TrueERP is that it is user-friendly and straightforward. It also makes invoicing very easy.

Cons

Only that with the last update some of our templates were affected & some preferences were changed which was a little time consuming to fix.

Rikki lee C.

Reviewed on 04/01/2017

Currently running 90% of our business through the software!

TrueERP has definitely helped us manage our daily business. For the most part, it is user-friendly and I would recommend the software to a friend or colleague.

Pros

TrueERP is great because it incorporates all parts of our business. We are currently running about 90% of the business through the software!

Cons

It can be glitchy and I also wish the support was better and more reliable. It would also be nice to get updates when new versions become available. I am definitely interested in getting the next production version!

Mariella B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

Very user friendly!

ERP is user-friendly and has helped us manage a daily business, especially for my position. I don’t usually need to call in for support, but when I do they are always there for me. I would recommend TrueERP.

Pros

It is very user friendly, if I don’t know something I can usually find it, if not there’s always help.

Cons

That’s a hard question. I guess what I like least is that we can’t customize our reports exactly the same as our sister company in Brazil.

Keaton G.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 27/03/2018

good setup of the website, still feel it needs a bit of work, better than what i have come...

Pros

good layout, everything is there where you expect it to be. appealing to the eye. load time is very good.

Cons

would prefer to see a welcome home page rather than straight to the point. things could be categorised it will help with a lot with the ergonomics

Ines W.

Reviewed on 03/01/2017

Great for accounting!

I would absolutely recommend TrueERP to a friend or colleague. ERP is user-friendly, has helped us with our daily business processes and I am always able to call to get real-time support.

Pros

It's great from the accounting side because everything is linked! I also really like the ability to drill down into financials to easily be able to see where the numbers roll from.

Cons

That you can't drill into locked transactions without changing the closing dates in the software preferences, but I know once we update to the latest version we will have an option to include data prior to the closing dates in the main financial reports. It would also be nice to have an access level that makes all previous months read-only.

Elly E.
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 31/07/2018

Convenient and has what we need

Pros

The software is easy to use and has everything wee need from inventory to accounts and more so helps allot in our business.

Cons

The software is good and has all of the functions that we require so no cons for the software, the functions are good and easy to use.

Jag S.

Reviewed on 21/11/2017

No Stress

Made my life and business easier

Pros

Well, I am getting a discount from the company which is really good. About the product or the software, we are really happy that we bought it. Its easy to use, very friendly, and basically it helps our business needs.

Marc G.
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

The implementation and setup was painless

Great piece of software and really helped improve our daily processes

Pros

The general ease of ise and it overall functionality is great. Anyone with a bit of pc know how can find there way in the software quite easily

Cons

Like any other software there is always something the user doesnt like (nature of the beast I guess), but up and to date we havent come across anything

Nicholas A.

Reviewed on 30/11/2017

Amazing support, Implementation by customer support has been exceptional.

We are just waiting for our additions to be done to be able to fully take advantage of the software.

Pros

I like that we are able to customize to suit our business. The admin panel is easy for me to use. Implementation with Dene or Simon is highly recommended.

Jag S.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 04/01/2017

Great customer service, it's user friendly and very reasonably priced!

I would recommend ERP because they have great customer service, its user friendly and very reasonably priced! I am always able to call and get real time support, and if I leave a message they always call back promptly. They usually solve my problems right away, but if they do need to get back to me it’s generally within 1-2 days. If it's regarding an addition to the software, the longest we have waited is 1-2 weeks.

Pros

It is a very self-explanatory software.

Cons

I can’t really find any issues with it.

Leena P.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 12/01/2017

Going from three separate systems to this has made my life so much easier!

Using ERP had definitely helped us manage our business! We used to have three separate systems for manufacturing, accounting and invoicing.

Pros

The feature I like best about TrueERP is accounts and I find the reporting very good. It’s nice to be able to drill into a transaction when digging for details. I also like the ability to export to Excel. It’s all very accurate!

Cons

Sometimes batch updates take some time because of all the data.

Jasmine M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great Software

First off, I love how this company actually tries to make sure their customers are happy. Most companies don't care after they have sold you. TrueERP really values customer service and pride in their product. This is one of the best decisions I have made for our company. The product is easy to use and I love the customization portion. The inventory management is seamless and in real time! This helped us since we have multiple locations!

Pros

Ease of use, customization and customer service

Cons

Reports are great but you need to be trained to get them designed correctly.

Don T.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 06/02/2017

Wholesaling/Garments

TrueERP has helped manage our processes and there are definitely parts that are user-friendly. Some parts are little more difficult to manage. We are always able to call and get real-time support.

Pros

All the best parts I take for granted because I use the software on a daily basis, and it does what I want it to do.

Cons

At times the speed and it would be great to have a report writer we could use.

Kristy S.

Reviewed on 26/01/2017

Underground Mining/Manufacturing

TrueERP has helped me manage my daily business processes and I can call in to get real-time phone support. We are waiting on an issue with the tax summary, but this should be resolved in the latest version. I would recommend the software to a friend/colleague.

Pros

It’s easy to use once you get to know it and I can make entries quickly.

Cons

Nothing really.

Kristin S.

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

True ERP almost

Overall a great product though.

Pros

•Reducing and managing your costs and improving the efficiency of your whole operation
•Getting easier visibility of every transaction across the enterprise
•Making better decisions for your business based on information that is 100% up to date

Cons

The out of the box functionality doesn't support our vast goods and materials. Therefore we weren't able to maintain our customer’s expectations like we thought.

Qiang M.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

Great software

Pros

It allows you to control the inventory accurately and easily. The interface is user friendly and doesn't take much effort to learn.

Cons

I wish the price is more affordable for small businesses.

Sharon T.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

Software ease of use

We generally use ERP for our work flow, accounting and payroll and all functions work well for our business. It does not take too long to induct new staff in the use of ERP.

Pros

I like the flexibility within ERP which allows each staff member to customize their preferences. We can amend the same listing to reflect what we individually find most useful.

Cons

There are no major issues. Occasionally we need to amend our closing dates (past the nine months after year end) and that is a little frustrating. A longer length of time before instigating closing dates would be good.

Nicholas S.

Reviewed on 28/03/2018

Great Software

Pros

Really happy with the software and support. The True ERP team is always there to help us. Software helps us daily and no issue's from my user preference.

Cons

All our issues get resolved in no time. There is some functionality that I would make slightly different within the inventory section, but nothing much

Abdul E.

Reviewed on 18/10/2016

As far as a program, it's beautiful.

In my experience, you will learn the software as you go, but TrueERP has helped me manage my daily business processes and I would describe it as being user friendly. As far as being able to call and get real time support, the last 4-5 months I didn't need anybody, but support is always there. I usually call the Australia office to get support and although it's not always the case that it will get resolved the same day, someone will get back to me regarding the issue.

Pros

I like that I am able to get the reports that are required and I wont lose any information that is in the system. There are many ways for you to search which makes it easy to find the information you are looking for.

Cons

If I leave and go away for a job it will log me off and I have to log back in.

Jessica P.

Reviewed on 29/09/2017

I wish I never bought this software

Pros

The sales pitch seemed like it would be easy. But ever since we have started it does not look like it was the case.

Cons

They promise free customization BUT that is just their tactic. I remember doing a meeting with customer rep and he said that they would do the customization of the software free. He even went as far as saying they would be going onsite for two weeks to "map" out the process and create screen shots to do these customization's. They did do the first part. But once it came down to creating what we asked for they are now saying we have to pay! That was not part of the package. I think it is because we have already paid them in full. I can see why they want full payment upfront WITHOUT even delivering anything! Now I am finding out they have changed their name twice. They also lost all their employees in the USA and now looking at their reviews it looks like they treat their employees horrible as well.

Tiara D.

Reviewed on 29/12/2016

TrueERP - Accounting

In terms of ease of use, overall functionality/quality and customer support I would rate ERP a 10 out of 10! It has helped me manage daily accounting processes and I am always able to get real time support. I would recommend ERP to a friend of colleague.