About Asset Panda

Asset Panda is a cloud-based platform for facility managers that offers a suite of applications including asset tracking and maintenance management. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone and can be used from anywhere...

4.8

Browse Asset Panda Reviews

1,345 of 1,345 reviews
Shayne
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 29/04/2019

Suitable for diverse inventories!

I helped a friend of mine choose this product for her company. So, basically, she told me that she had an incredibly diverse inventory and the fields for one asset couldn't relate to that of another. There were many other problems that she was facing.

However, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, things became a lot easier. She told me that there was a bit of an initial learning curve, but she felt very content and accomplished when she realized she built everything without an expensive developer or purchasing any hardware.

Asset Panda may be expensive to implement but it is certainly worthwhile. The return on investment could easily trump your initial investment in no time.

Sadly, for me, this software cannot be applied to my work environment or in any of my private side businesses. But if there ever is a need for it, I wouldn't think twice about using it. And judging by the feedback I got after referring it once, I am 10 times more likely to do it again!

Pros

1) User Interface: Asset Panda is fairly simple to use and can integrate well with almost any environment - no matter how complex it is.

2) Mobile App: The great thing about Asset Panda is that it has a mobile app that you can use. The app makes it possible to scan barcodes, search for assets and even update them, if necessary, while you're on the move.

3) Audit Feature: Asset Panda has an Audit Feature that enables you to go in-depth and check out the timeline of what people did with their assets.

4) Budget Friendly: Asset Panda is like a turn-key inventory solution that allows you to design and build according to your own requirements, based on your environment. The best part is that you don't need to hire any developer. You even don't need to waste time on purchasing expensive licenses or hardware.

5) Cloud-Based: All data is saved on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime with your credentials.

Cons

1) Sessions Time-Out: Okay, in my opinion, the most annoying part about Asset Panda is that its' session timeouts are way too fast. If the time-out setting on the website could be increased, that would be amazing!

2) Barcode Scanner: I feel that the bar code scanner on mobile devices can be improved a bit.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Shayne, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The detail you go into in your review is very helpful to us and we think other people interested in learning more about our platform. The time-out issue is being addressed soon. This is a little overly aggressive security feature that we now know how to adjust for a better overall experience.

Replied 01/05/2019
Justin

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

Asset Panda Review in Education

Asset Panda has given us a fresh start on our asset management and allowed us an easier workflow than previous asset management systems we have used.

Pros

The ease of customization for multiple fields and importing assets have been the most used and well planned out tools.

Cons

Currently the JAMF and Zendesk integrations leave much to be desired. I would love to see improvements made that allow these integrations to be used a more than they currently are.

EZOfficeInventory

Reasons for Choosing Asset Panda

Destiny wasn't serving it's purpose as a Technology asset tracker and running reports inside of Destiny were tedious and often incorrect.

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

Cost was a big one. Asset Panda was about $70,000 less than Oomnitza while offering some of the same features. While Oomnitza did have significantly better Zendesk and JAMF integration but for the price, we couldn't pass up Asset Panda

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Justin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 17/05/2022
Cherrelle
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 22/04/2019

Chattahoochee Valley Libraries' (IT) Asset Panda Reveiw

Overall I do enjoy using Asset Panda. It has been a great help with organizing our assets. Some of the cons I listed makes the process a little more tedious to use but the bones of the product are pretty good.

Pros

- there is a mobile app
- the attachment tab's options (image, doc, video, voice notes)
- change history
- timestamps

Cons

- There used to be an option to click over to the next asset when you had a group of assets pulled up from the filtered search. It would be nice to be able to do that again without having to click on the asset tab again and then click on the asset to open it.
- Clicking on the check tabs don't really do anything. You can't open up the assets in groups.
- The scanner option on the mobile able is a little glitchy. You can't really adjust the focus to get a better scan of the barcode or tap the screen for autofocus. I have to move my camera back and forth for the focus.
- Working with the tag generator can be a little complicated too at times when your first starting out without a template.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Cherrelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We sent your comments to our product team for review. They will reach out to make sure we know your thoughts exactly. Also, we are in the process of building a new barcode scanning experience and barcode generator. We think you will love the new updates.

Replied 23/04/2019

Top Asset Panda Alternatives

Khalid

Reviewed on 16/10/2022

one of the best ASSET TRACKING tool

My overall experience with app/software/SAAS can be summed in the follwing points:

A. The given app/software/SAAS has been solving the following business problems :
- inventory storage
- solved wasteful write-off of assets
- provides detailed lsit of assets assigned to the user
- aids in hardware refresh
- provides straight line depreciation
B. i have been able to realize the following benefits with the help of the given app/software/SAAS :
- ability to put serial number on all equipments
- saved lot of money by asset tracking
- put all assets in its place
- allows to get back assets from users leaving the country
- adding of multiple categories.

Pros

i found the following features as most impactful:
- asset tracking
-asset organisation
- asset location finding using GPS
- anywhere tracking based on cloud.
- assets marked using e-signature
Yes the product is quite easy to use for:
- cloud based application
- mobile based asset tracking
- uploading pictures, documents and quotes of an asset
- tracking and adding of non-depreciable assets
Yes i was successfully able to implement the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes quite smoothly and easily as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides..

Cons

I found the following features that were either missing or could be improved:
- search function could be improved
- confusing security sign in
- configuration of images
- mobile bar-coded scanner

I found the following features or aspects of the product that are difficult to use:
- impossible to know double posting of assets
- difficult to setup users
- organisation of images gets difficult
- problematic setup of SSO
- time-out settings
No, the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes not so much difficult as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kahlid, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the depth of the content. We will be sharing the review with our Product team to discuss further.

Replied 31/10/2022
Alvin

Reviewed on 29/03/2022

Asset Panda has allowed us to centralize and track all IT assets

The college has had a great experience with AP since we started using it, it has allowed my team to manage and track inventory of all IT assets that we hand out to our employees. It provides reporting that assists with our yearly refresh of laptops.

Pros

GUI interface ease of use, accessible across multiple locations as it is web-based. Easy to maintain and update assets and customize fields.

Cons

We do not have any cons with the product, we find it to suit our environment and needs perfectly.

WebCheckout

Reasons for Choosing Asset Panda

Costs were high with Footprints and we were also moving away from the ITSM solution to another solution so did not want to continue using it, we found AP to be easier to use and web-based, also costs were very inexpensive.

FootPrints

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Alvin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 01/04/2022
Ross

Reviewed on 21/04/2022

Panda power

Overall Asset Panda has been a great tool to help keep all inventory centrally located so that we don't have to manage a folder of Excel or Numbers document.

Pros

The mobile app for us is the best feature to be able to enter, lookup or edit the inventory on the fly from any mobile device is great!

Cons

The bulk import feature is very cumbersome and not forgiving with spreadsheet errors or missing pre created fields. It would be nice if the bulk spreadsheet import could add wanted fields into the system like from the app or web interface. I like that if you want to add a field it can be done on the manual entry of an inventory item unlike the bulk upload.

AssetCloud

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

We went with asset panda because it was more user friendly with more features than other options.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Ross, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 24/04/2022
Ivor
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 16/01/2023

Asset Panda: The Solution for Efficient Asset Management

I recently had the opportunity to try Asset Panda, an asset management software, and I have to say, I was impressed with its functionality and ease of use. Overall, I highly recommend Asset Panda for anyone in need of a reliable asset management solution. It is a great way to keep track of your assets and improve their management.

Pros

The interface is user-friendly and the features are comprehensive, allowing me to easily track multiple assets and create detailed reports. The mobile app is very convenient, it allows me to access and update my asset information on the go. The software also allows for integrating with other tools such as barcode scanners, making the process of tracking and managing assets even more efficient.

Cons

I did not encounter any major cons while using the software, however, I would like to see more customization options for the reports.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Ivor, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 19/01/2023
Alexandre
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Great tool to Manage your Assets

It made my work a lot easier, I already insisted that I recommend it to some friends so that they can evaluate it and draw their own conclusions. It is indeed a solution.

Pros

Good solution, it's intuitive, very easy to use, tracks and reports the exact locations, tells you when to replace something.

Cons

The price charged is a downside, I think it could be cheaper.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Alexandre, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 19/01/2023
Margot
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

Asset Panda

really helpful and kind of a game changer with my business

Pros

I really liked how well this organised my inventory

Cons

there were a few features I didn't use very much

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Margot, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 25/01/2023
Peter
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 21/01/2023

Love Asset Panda

Pros

I love how easy it is to get started and setup your inventory. We have an easy time checking things in and out and reporting on the status as needed.

Cons

Sometimes starting fresh can be overwhelming, especially if you don't have something like an excel.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Peter, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 23/01/2023
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

A well Pleased and satisfied Asset Panda Partner

Our experience has been and still is an excellent professional and value-added experience.

Pros

The software provides great structure and capabilities for our business needs and use case. It provides our organization with a platform to support our global asset management strategy, asset tracking, asset operability status, asset location, asset failure reporting and communication, and multiple performance tracking reporting capabilities. This platform's customizability coupled with the knowledgeable Asset Panda staff has been extremely beneficial, instrumental, and a key aspect to continuous improvement within our organization.

Cons

Great software at a great price with flexibility.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Paul, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love how you are using the platform to solve a variety of business issues. We think the combination of configurability along with World Class support is a winning combination.

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you:)

Replied 03/09/2019
Tiffany

Reviewed on 30/06/2021

Customer Review

Pros

We heavily used asset management and work order systems with Asset Panda. It made for a smooth integration to track issues related to assets in a clear and easy way. The ability to customize our work order system was the highlight of our use.

Cons

It would have been amazing if our Facilities Department could have utilized the same software, but templates for preventive maintenance and invoicing options kept them searching for a different vendor.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tiffany, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are glad the ability to customize your work orders is making a huge difference for you. We will ask a team member to reach out to discuss preventative maintenance as we have a large number of clients configure the platform to accomplish that task as well.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Replied 05/07/2021
zynith

Reviewed on 21/10/2021

Absolutely Pan-nominal!

Asset Panda has made a world of different when it comes to managing our assets.

Pros

The ability to shape the software to our needs. We were able to create a purchase order creation system using the features with in.

The ability to have our users sign for assets in app, was one of the top deciding factors for us choosing Asset Panda.

Cons

Seems they no longer offer over the phone customer support. Although tickets are addressed in a timely fashion, there is nothing like the one on one feeling of actually being able to explain the problem to someone verbally.

And the panda device agent does not work as we thought it should.

AssetTiger

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

ease of use and the ability to sign out assets.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Zynith, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Replied 01/11/2021
Tom

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

Great product!

We have found a huge amount more solutions and improvements to the way we manage our assets and business than what we initially were wanting and expecting from the product. The flexibility and options available to build your own unique product has been great.
The staff and support is always amazing. It was one of our concerns initially as we are an Australian company, but any time we contact them for any questions or technical support they respond back straight away and always follow up to make sure everything has been sorted out.

Pros

We are a hire company that started using it to track asset movements, but now use it for fleet maintenance, work orders, staff time sheets, inventory, repairs tracking, plant road registrations all sorts of forms, reports and record keeping. A whole lot more than initially planned. We have been using this software for a year and now that we are starting to build up historical data throughout the program we are seeing more and more benefits.

Cons

We have had some issues with the GPS tracking side of things.s As a hire company one of our main uses we have is to have a map point of where our products are in many locations. There has been some workarounds to make it possible, but I think there could still be some improvements to be made in this area.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the tool for a variety of business issues. If you need help with anything please review our extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to the World-Class client success team.

Replied 06/12/2019
Jayna
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 15/09/2020

Asset Panda Rocks!

Honestly, the software program is amazing, hands down. We've had it for 3+ years and we are still learning new things it can do. However, as the company admin, my favorite thing about Asset Panda is the customer service. Everyone is always so quick to respond and is extremely helpful whether by online chat, phone, or email. I've reached out with questions and received a personalized video recorded by my agent back walking me step by step through how exactly to accomplish my goal in my account.

Pros

The ability to customize fields for different groups is amazing. No other software that we looked at allowed the level of customization that Asset Panda does. We are contractors that help with managing equipment for multiple government agencies on multiple projects, and being able to easily sort and identify assets has been lifesaving. The fact that work orders and consumables can also be captured all in the same software program makes Asset Panda a one stop shop for everything we need.

Cons

It's not the software program's fault, but we have absolutely awful cell phone service on many of our project sites, so we don't often get the chance to use the mobile app. We have just reached out about compatible bar code readers so hopefully we can still make sure of some of the mobile functions in the future.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Jayna, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to match your exact business use cases. The ability to continually adapt the workflow to your business as it changes over time is the core idea around the design. Also, we have some good news for you. We are prototyping of-line mode right now on the mobile apps. I would expect to be able to work off-line in the coming months. We would love it if you would join our Bamboo Crew on Facebook and exchange ideas with other clients.

Replied 17/09/2020
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 13/04/2020

Review by University of West Georgia HRL

I was a customer, and believer in WASP, for almost 20 years. In two weeks of using Asset Panda I was hooked and have pushed for other departments on campus to make the switch.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. As well, the customized reports allow me to create in-depth, and visual reports for the college administration. All of this is done with ease.

Cons

I would like to see more integration of the modules. As in when you upload your assets and there is a warranty field. I would like that to transfer over to the Warranty section.

AIM and AssetCloud

Reasons for Switching to Asset Panda

Ease of use, customer service, and cost.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi David, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you using the platform to create beautiful in-depth visual reports. We released a major upgrade to our Barcode Module this month allowing for easier creation of your own barcodes. Next month we are going to release Audit on mobile and web. We believe this will be the most advance and easy to use Audit functionality on a mobile app in the world. Also, we have a comprehensive reservation feature set coming shortly after.

If you need help please refer to the extensive knowledge base and our World Class client success team is available.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and stay safe and healthy.

Replied 20/04/2020
Kristy
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

Highly Recommend Asset Panda

The biggest benefit has been the ability to change the configuration. I didn't realize how impactful that capability would be until my company started growing and changing. The team has been using the app and

Pros

Asset Panda is highly configurable. It's really been great for us as a start up to be able to change the configuration as needed to meet our growing company.

Cons

The only hurdle is learning how to configure it for what you want. Although, it's not much of hurdle since the customer service and technical support has been so spot on. Everyone I have worked with at Asset Panda has been quick to respond and provided a solution. It's been really great customer service over the last 2 years.

EZOfficeInventory and UpKeep

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kristy, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We appreciate you being a customer for a few years and love that you have been able to configure and adapt the platform to your needs as the company grows.

Replied 24/12/2019
Rong
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

It's a powerful tool for asset management and Project control

This system has helped us in asset tracking, project management, importation status monitoring , API/ISO qualification...... We are still exploring for more we can do with this powerful platform.

Pros

1) The connection between groups
2) The capability to build your own actions. It's a platform with such strong user customization capability.
3) It's very powerful to trace equipment with unique serial number.

Cons

1) It's a little difficult in management of consumable items which have high volume and without serial number;
2) The format of the reporting is a little bit inflexible. However, it is be strengthened by exporting the data and create reports using Power Bi or similar.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Rong, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the configuration to help with in asset tracking, project management, importation status monitoring , API/ISO qualification...... And, that you are still exploring for more we can do with this powerful platform. The platform is capable of handling a wide range of business issues based on business needs and configuration. Our new UI is coming out Oct 30. Our product and dev team and are working tirelessly to innovate and improve. Be on the lookout for lots of other innovations like advanced reservations.

Replied 23/10/2020

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Asset Panda was an unexpected surprise as a very powerful tool for business

My customer was having trouble with a lot of IT assets that were not properly managed. They suffered big financial damage for stolen or "lost" assets, and also for purchasing some parts or equipment since they had none, only to find out days after that there was actually a proper stock. Now, the IT team can provide agile response to users' requests, they are anticipating waranty and licensing renewals, and they are doing a lot of reassignment of compute and mobile devices since now they can match device specifications to job descriptions and roles, thus optimizing the way assets are being used.

Pros

The customer was able to start getting value from AP in a few days, even when there wasn't enough information to feed into the system. Since they were previosuly doing no asset management at all, they were worried about having a very long adoption curve. The truth is they were able to put whatever basic information was available and the, day by day filling more as they were able to dedicate time to this task once they had no need for manual processes.
The customer has already in place a lot of Zendesk integrations, so they felt AP was a very nice new member of their IT ecosystem.
For me, the most value comes from the fact that they have not need any tech support for using the system, so consultancy time has been mostly focused on obtaining new information to put into the system.
The mobile app's integrated barcode scanner was an unexpected benefit which made the customer really happy.

Cons

The lack of a current working integration with Salesforce was an stopper for a bigger project with a new customer.
For some current customers that I'd like to offer AP as a new solution I have the problem with integration with GRC systems, mostly for compliance with ISO27000 and some other process oriented and cybersecurity frameworks. The API is currently not as friendly to use for this kind of integration.

Response from Asset Panda

We appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code Platform. We constantly are working on new API integrations and supporting the existing. We love that you are using the integrations with your clients to help solve business issues. Since we are a platform you can co figure Asset Panda to handle a lot of use cases including PO Managmernt, facility management, inventory, help desk etc... basically any business issue with a unique workflow. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 13/02/2019
Vanessa
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

IT Asset Management

Our company has over 60 offices spread throughout the country, and before Asset Panda, we had no easy way to see where our equipment was assigned. We had to go through several different applications to see what assets even an individual employee had. Now, we can quickly see all equipment at an entire location. Asset Panda has greatly improved device accountability as well as equipment life cycle planning.

Pros

Asset Panda is easy to use with an intuitive interface and customizable asset fields. The ability to import existing asset lists and scan in new assets is a huge time saver. Even manually entering new asset records is easy since Asset Panda has the ability to copy and then modify existing records, saving me from entering the same fields over and over, such as model numbers. If I do have trouble or questions, Asset Panda support is always prompt and friendly.

Cons

It can be slow to pull asset information at times. Reports are also slow to generate. It normally takes 30 minutes to an hour for me to receive requested reports, and sometimes I need faster access to that data.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Vanessa, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have made significant changes to our reporting module. You will see significantly faster response times in the very soon. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 04/12/2018
Thomas
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 29/05/2019

Houston Zoo, Inc. (Attwater Prairie Chicken Conservation Breeding Project)

From our initial demo to our implementation with specialist representative, the Asset Panda team has been attentive, helpful, and very quick to respond. representative did a great job of understanding and fulfilling our team's process needs. She even got us to use the new embedded groups feature which solved one of our needs for multiple treatment logs. The program is very flexible in terms of application. With a few tweaks, I think it would be a model program for other organizations to use for endangered species breeding and medical treatment management. For standard office and technology asset management, I think that it already fills all the requirements.

Pros

The amount of customization is very useful, especially for us, as we are using this software in a rather unorthodox manner to track chickens as assets and their medical problems and treatments as support tickets. The ability to update fields on the support ticket side that update fields on the asset side is very useful in our setup.

Cons

We would like to see more connection between the asset and support ticket fields. Our current weight field sits on the asset side. Since we have a weight change action on the asset side and the medical ticket side, we cannot see a complete list of the weight changes in one action report. It would be very useful for a sorting function on the changes tab, so we could see all the current weight changes whether they originated from an action on the asset side or an action on the medical ticket side. The major complaint from our vet and animal staff is speed of data input. They are moving from chicken to chicken very quickly during their rounds of weighing and treating up to 400 chickens twice a day, so they feel every slight delay in responsiveness. They have also expressed a need for sorting reports by fields residing on the asset when the report is based on the ticket or embedded group side.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Thomas, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We love use cases like heloing the Attwater Prairie Chicken Conservation Breeeding Project. We sent you comments on app functionality to our product team for review. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Replied 30/05/2019
Ziggy

Reviewed on 03/09/2021

Asset Management simplified and cusomized

Overall, I am happy with Asset Panda and its features. I look forward to seeing it grow with additional options for reporting specifically.

Pros

I like that you are able to design all aspects of the asset tracking functions for your company. I am able to customize the fields of data, types of data, structure of fields, who can access which features, and more to fit the needs of our organization

Cons

That I am not able to customize the reports easier. Also, that I do not have database access to simply write the queries myself. Also, I do not like that we are not notified of roadmaps for development and have limited input as to the features that are prioritized for our company. I understand that development has limited time and people, but would like to participate in a small customer focus group that meets quarterly to discuss the future of Asset Panda.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Ziggy, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are continually innovating the platform. Be on the lookout for improvements designed to make your life easier.

Replied 08/09/2021
Alvaro
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Excellent app to keep your assets in check

Asset panda has helped us to see and manage the big picture of all our fixed assets in the company. It gave us a powerful report of what we have, what needs repair/replacement, what is lacking... etc. The barcode feature via the use of the mobile app makes life easy for the auditors, and the report and dashboard is intuitive and friendly enough even for the management team.

Pros

We moved from an internally (Intranet) developed Asset management tool to this full-featured, Cloud-based solution. And we love every bit of it! Easy cataloging of all our company assets with a user-friendly software that any of our staff can access.

First, the use of the cloud makes it accessible from anywhere and anytime. We hardly noticed any downtimes that affected our operations. Accessible also via our mobile devices, we can easily create barcodes, and scan it for easy tracking and update of records.

I am rarely impressed with the customer support, but hats off to Asset Panda team. Their training and on-call support has been fast, efficient, and polite.

The reporting tool is powerful. It can churn out all our records into a well formatted and context relevant reporting format.

Cons

Mobile app works when connected to the cloud, but it does not offer offline mode (with sync function for a later time). This would have been nice for areas where we had to scan assets on the basement or in the field where we didn't have connectivity.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Alvaro, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We do not work in offline mode due to security issues of having all data on a device. Your comments made our day!!! Thank you!!

We appreciation the opportunity to serve you.

Replied 01/08/2018
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Very robust system that continues to improve as needs come up.

Easier tracking of equipment, ability to note damages to equipment, ability to report equipment as stolen, ect.

Pros

What I've enjoyed the most about Asset Panda has been the experience of working with a system that didn't have nearly the capabilities that it did on launch that it does today. The asset panda team has been amazing in their willingness to continue to improve the system based on our needs. While we didn't have graphs and charts to show our equipment inventory at the beginning of our usage of Panda, due to requests, they've added it in. Any time I've had anything go wrong, they've been able to resolve the issue within a weeks' time, usually less.

Cons

As with any new company, there have been some growing pains. New features and features that probably should have existed before launch took a bit of time to get in. Some camera issues and inability to handle temporary wifi outages make updating in remote areas a bit complicated.

Response from Asset Panda

We appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have worked hard to continually innovate our platform to meet the needs of our clients. We do not work in offline mode primarily for our clients security. If you have additional ideas on things you would like the platform do please let us know.

Replied 07/08/2018
Tom
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 21/06/2019

Perfect for our needs!

We needed a way to track all of our telecommunications assets across hundreds of locations across North America. We tried developing our own database applications, but could never get all the functionality that we needed to make it easy. Asset Panda was configured in a matter of hours and gives us all the notifications, reporting, look-ups, moves and linkages we need.

Pros

We were up and running in a matter of hours. The ability to import data from other sources. The notifications and reports are really simple to setup.

Cons

It makes us log in after 5 minutes. That is a real pain when you are in and out of the application all day long.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tim, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The amount of time it takes to log you out for security purposes are now a setting that you determine in the admin panel. We will have a support person teach out and show you how to do it. Our knowledge base also has some great information on the feature.

Replied 26/06/2019