About SharpSpring

SharpSpring, a Constant Contact company, is a revenue growth marketing platform that helps small businesses generate leads, improve conversions to sales, and drive higher returns on marketing investment. Our innovative platform,...

Browse SharpSpring Reviews

707 of 287,640 reviews
Mike M.

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

The marketing automation choice when value-for-money matters

We moved from HubSpot to SharpSpring primarily because of the price: HubSpot can be very expensive, particularly if you need to use the CRM and marketing capabilities. HubSpot is the market leader in usability and reporting (in my opinion) so we did notice a difference when moving to SharpSpring, but for 95% of the activities we undertake SharpSpring is at least as good as HubSpot and often better. The grouping of landing pages into funnels is one example of some great SharpSpring functionality that helps make your campaigns more effective.

Pros

SharpSpring does everything you would expect at a competitive price. The tool is a very capable marketing automation system, with good email and automation capabilities, as well as some great tracking and social media features.

Cons

Reporting is good, but not as good as the best (which is HubSpot in my opinion). Although the capabilities don't hold us back, it would be nice to be able to have easy ways to measure the performance of landing pages/funnels.

Marketo Engage and Pardot

Reasons for Choosing SharpSpring

We switched mainly because of price.

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

SharpSpring offers almost everything that other, more expensive, products offer, but at a very competitive price-point. Our clients who have deployed SharpSpring have been equally happy with the performance and results they have achieved.
Darren W.

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

Marketing Automation - at a fraction of the cost of Hubspot

I'm enjoying using it as being able to do everything in one platform makes life much easier and it's much more affordable than Hubspot. There are enough tools to keep the most experienced marketer busy to help attract leads through chat, emails, forms, landing pages etc...

Pros

The ability to create a clear sales funnel and track your client through the sales process is really easy and highlights areas where more work and focus might be needed in your sales process.

There is a ton of features to engage users and build your audience, you just need to spend time and be open to exploring ideas.

Implementing dynamic content which changes depending on the customer persona is cool.

The support team always reply same day, there is online chat (US times) too.

Cons

There are some definite bugs such as data fields 'locking' when creating a landing page and the later it becomes editable again. Strangely the design side of emails and landing pages is not cohesive. So you have a limited range of fonts in forms but lots of customisation for colours for headings, then the reverse for landing pages. Thinks like buttons for GDPR can't currently be customised which looks odd.

Also, the onboarding process for Squarespace websites is different and this is not mentioned anywhere.

Just needs to have someone invest some time to deal with all these issues and implement a decent upgrade.

Generally, all very minor things but stacked up can provide a bit more challenging onboarding process than what it needs to be.

Marketo Engage and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

Cost, ease of use of platform and the support.
Christine M.

Reviewed on 15/02/2021

A Functional and Affordable Platform for My Small Agency!

Sharpspring has been incredibly helpful in allowing our small team to connect with leads, follow up on project prospects, organize our communications, and so much more. It allows us to accomplish a lot more for our clients, and to land more profitable projects, because we are able to take the day-to-day of marketing communication off the table, and let SharpSpring handle it! It's also been a game-changer for our B2C clients, who are able to personalize and segment their marketing efforts to specific customers, and have seen great growth in engagement and revenue!

Pros

When choosing a marketing automation platform for my agency, I knew I wanted something robust and customizable. I'm very hands on, and I don't like being constrained by the limitations of drag-and-drop editors or controlled interfaces. I want to be able to tailor my tools exactly to each client I work with, without compromising on functionality or efficiency. That's why SharpSpring has been a perfect fit for me! Not only is it affordable for a small agency like mine, who works with small businesses, but it's extremely powerful, and capable of executing any strategy my team or my clients require. The most complete and functional marketing automation platform out there!

Cons

Because of the large range of features, it can be a little intimidating to learn for some. But the onboarding team does a great job of walking you through implementation and getting you set up for success! Our agency focuses a lot on providing social media and content marketing services to our clients, and the SharpSpring content calendar is definitely not as robust or streamlined as some other platforms I've used. However, it's definitely not the focus of the platform, and there are workarounds for most of the issues I've run into with it. The SharpSpring team is also super responsive to feedback, and are constantly improving their product. I've already seen some great changes in the time I've been using the platform, and I'm confident the content calendar and scheduling tools will only continue to improve!

Zoho Social, Zoho CRM and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

It was the most affordable option for my agency. It was also the only one which allowed me to effectively implement it for all my clients as well, without exorbitant costs to me!

Top SharpSpring Alternatives

Max P.

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

Great Marketing Automation Software Alternative for Agencies

The onboarding experience was easy and helpful. They helped convert our old database into ready to import SharpSpring csv. Once we were onboarded the team helped us implement other features. As previously stated, their live chat and support is so far unmatched by any other CRM tool i've used.

Pros

The software is easy to use and is constantly being updated with new features. Within our first year of using the tool, at least 4 new features were rolled out, all of which were useful. Their live support is great. They are thorough and they followup. There have been several instances where the team has followed up after the fact to check in and see if additional support was needed

Cons

I would love more training. The videos are good and useful, but would love more virtual webinars or if being a partner allowed for more 1-on-1 type training. I also wish some of the CRM fields had more customization instead of being default/standard.

Reasons for Choosing SharpSpring

Zoho CRM was expensive, bulky and useless. Everytime you wanted to do something you had to add-on a new feature or upgrade. Plus there were lots of limitations and having to jump to different platforms within the CRM.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

We liked their Agency model more. It gives our clients more flexibility and freedom and their pricing model made the most sense for us and our clients.
Wally D.

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

1/3 the cost of other comparable platforms - but you get what you pay for.

No where near as feature rich as HubSpot - but a way better upgrade to MailChmp.

Pros

Pretty easy to figure out, if you're just using it as a glorified email marketing list building and automation tool.

Drag and drop email template manager is easy to use. So is the visual automation builder.

Forms can be customized and embedded on websites easily to capture lead information.

Out of the box stuff is pretty simple, but you can always get to the CSS to customize everything if you're a developer and want a deeper dive.

Cons

Support has become horrible since launch. You can never get anyone on the phone, it's become a call back system. If you're an agency and managing client accounts, usually you need help immediately, not by end of day or via a random email.

Their billing platform is absolutely ridiculous. They bill your clients directly, and not the agency using the platform saying that the client is the end user, not the agency managing the account. This makes retainer fees or internal billing a nightmare. You'll also have to talk your client into putting their banking routing numbers into a platform they don't understand. If you manage SparpSpring on behalf of your client (like they never login) - Good luck selling it.

There is no Facebook connect to capture lead information!

They keep changing how you export reports by date range. Annoying if you need monthly reports for your client. Sometimes they work, sometimes they move them.

The certification videos and courses are currently outdated after a year of feature pushes.

Biggest annoyance - lead history. You can view lead history in a timeline, but if a lead fills out a form multiple times requesting different information on different dates, you can not scroll through that history in the contact view, it only updates the leads custom fields with the latest information. You can only export the most recent custom fields too, even though you can still see the history and different information in the lead history timeline.

Drip, ActiveCampaign and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing SharpSpring

Our agency network started moving to it and someone drank the hype Kool-Aid so we did too.

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

1/3 the cost of other comparable platforms - but you get what you pay for.
Vikki B.

Reviewed on 19/02/2020

Easy to use, lots of customization and excellent support

We used to have a very simple automated message that sent to all inquiries - and it was the same message regardless of the inquirer or location. Now, we're able to customize the response based on who is inquiring - and the location and send them important brochures and information relative to a specific location. SharpSpring has improved our tracking --moving us from binders stuffed with papers to digital data tied to campaigns. It was a big step for our company and despite early resistance, people are really buying into it now that they are using it.

Pros

The system is easy to use -from training to the online help docs (i.e., self-training) - to the excellent support team, I feel very confident when using the system and making modifications. I know if I can't figure out how to do something I want to do - I can either jump on live chat or call support and someone will happily help me figure it out.

Cons

Reporting capabilities are still growing. They recently launched a new reporting dashboard with canned "custom" reports but I would like the idea to select the variables myself and run a report on my data - including my custom fields. If the fields exist, I'd like to run reports on them. I have figured out, however, that, I can export a lot into excel and create my own reports when needed.

Marketo Engage, Basecamp and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Cost, support and customization
Rob T.

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

We moved ourselves and our clients over from Hubspot

The support is always there for us if we need them, but any new feature is introduced with great support materials (how-to guides/videos etc) so the need for my team to refer to them is minimised.

The pricing is great when you compare to others with similar functionality and they go from strength to strength.

Pros

Originally it was transparency and pricing that made us move. But since then it's the fact that Sharpspring have continued to develop the platform with great new features (like the inbuilt CRM, Sales Automation and integrated Meeting booking functionality) many of which at no additional cost (unlike Hubspot) that means we continue to use and recommend Sharpspring over any other platform for our SMB clients.

Cons

I would like SMS functionality to be built in as well as email (I appreciate it's not as big in the USA where Sharspring's biggest customer base is) but it's big here in the UK

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing SharpSpring

Pricing and poor client support. As an agency "WE" were the client, but they treated as merely as someone selling their product.

Pricing mainly
Nigel W.

Reviewed on 25/01/2017

Making great progress with SharpSpring

I've used a couple of different Marketing Automation platforms in the past. Marketo briefly and Act-On for a couple of years. I switched to SharpSpring around 6 months ago when I set up my own marketing agency.

Really happy with how its going. OK - its obvious that SharpSpring is a smaller company. I come across the occasional feature that could do with some refinement. But overall its fair to say I love SharpSpring.

Top features from my POV...

Ease of use - The separation of Tasks and Workflows seems to make this a much simpler product to use than Act-on. Easier than Marketo as well - though its about 3 years since I used that.

The templates provided for rapidly building landing pages are excellent.

The new personas feature is brilliant when combined with "Dynamic content blocks" (which you can use on landing pages as well as Emails.

The built in CRM is a huge advantage and is perfect for BDM teams or smaller companies. Obviously if you can make do without a full-featured CRM like Salesforce, you'll save thousands $$ by switching to a simpler product like SharpSpring. (I used to use Act-on integrated with Salesforce and that was an absolute pig.)

Cost - SharpSpring is much less expensive than Act-On and Marketo. You get unlimited users on their standard license plans - so you're not penalised for spreading use across Marketing, BDMs and Sales folk.

So features - not a problem.

I've found the training / on-boarding satisfactory and the ongoing technical support is fast and personal.

Pros

Ease of use, good templates, built in CRM (although you can integrate with 3rd party CRM if you need.) Cost saving compared to competing products - especially if you can dispense with a full-fat CRM like Salesforce which is bloated and over priced for SME market in my opinion.

Cons

Occasional glitches. Sometimes you have to refresh the page to see the result of a change that you have made. For example - the number of members in a list - can take a few minutes after saving the query to report a true number. But you soon learn to live with minor issues like this.

Jeff D.

Reviewed on 01/07/2020

Marketing Automation with World Class Customer Support Has Exceeded Our Expectations

Transparency of our efforts all from a single source. We are now able to analyze all of our various marketing efforts without the need to learn reporting from various systems.
The SharpSpring platform helped us see which marketing efforts are working. We have quit wasting money on efforts that weren't working as well as we had originally thought and moved the budget to those that are providing the best ROI.
We have pinpointed bottlenecks in our company and implemented actions that resolved these issues which has increased our bottom-line as well as our own customer satisfaction.

Pros

SharpSpring offered us a way to implement marketing automation at a price that our business could afford. The features are more than enough for us to compete with companies that are much larger than we are. So the pricing got us to commit, but since then their customer service has proved to be nothing short of spectacular.
The onboarding was laid out for us step-by-step. We have a specialist that we talk to frequently that keeps us on task. When we did hit a snag, support stepped in to resolve it quickly and accurately.
The video training shows click by click what to do and how to do it. An added value is a webinar series on implementation and use.
The platform is modeled in a way that replicates our business model, so our employees found it logical and easy to implement their pieces of the big picture.

Cons

It's been working well for us, so it's kinda hard to come up with a dislike, but if I had to pick something it would be the fact that the weekly webinars "SharpSpring at Work" just went from weekly to bi-weekly. The upside is that they are planning at making them more in-depth.

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

It was the price, features and integration abilities that led us to choose SharpSpring.
Shawne A.

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

I love this CRM

I love that fact of being able to add buyer personas to the contact info and I love the personalization that is used on the Software. Oh and the templates that they provide are great and easy to use.

Pros

I like that I can do everything in one location. Also, I love the fact that Sharpspring is always adjusting with new things adding the system. If the software does not do something that you want to do. They put in to start working on that method or idea.

Cons

If you get a hard bounce you can not update that contact with the new info on your own - you have to deal with support and send them the list of changes to be done.

Reasons for Choosing SharpSpring

Indursionsodr is not an easy use.

Keap

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

It did everything in one place and easy to use and the support team is great to work with.
Kirk D.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

Great Marketing Automation Tool for B2B

We help credit unions build content driven in-bound funnels - the tool has met that need very well. Their onboarding and support have been super responsive and helpful.

Pros

It was very quick to deploy, fast to get my team trained, and effective in demonstrating results for clients.

In addition, the feature functionality vs. price balance is fantastic. Other tools have lots of bloatware and tools that you will never use.

Cons

I wish it had some built-in SEO tools and I wish their email list management was more forgiving on spam traps.

Marketo Engage, Pipedrive and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing SharpSpring

Cost and HubSpot's lack of flexibility.

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

It was a combination of feature vs. price. In addition, SharpSpring was much easier to use and get operational quickly.
Julio A.

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

The day I went all in on Marketing Automation

I use it daily for my company in prospecting and lead generation - love it

Pros

I got my first taste of marketing automation with Hubspot and Marketo when I worked for someone else. So when I went shopping around for what I could offer my clients, I was pretty careful. You read all the reviews and you still worry. Well when I decided on Sharpspring I couldn't have been more pleased. Ease of use and value for the Bang it has been great. Like in all new things to you, I had my moments in the wilderness, of I am not sure what i am doing moments: Sharpspring was always there with support & training. I recommend you give them a try.

Cons

Like in all software platforms you have engineers that need to do something. So from time to time they would switch around the dashboard. But it was always for a good reason (inhindsight)

Rodrigo C.

Reviewed on 16/08/2020

Extremely robust and affordable marketing automation platform for serious business

SharpSpring has a feature within the contact manager that enables you to keep track and analyze "the life of the lead". This refers to all content, activity, engagement, clicks, and time spent on each content. This facilitates us with our content strategy when trying to create more opportunities and fill up our pipeline. It's very easy to manage contacts through SharpSpring because it allows you and your team to see all team interactions with that prospect, keeping everyone in the loop of the sales process. It facilitates the process of following up with your prospects.

Pros

SharpSpring has enabled my team and I to actively create multiple drip campaigns to target our newest and existing prospects. It allows us to monitor how new and existing users interact with our website, what pages they go to, and how much time they spend on each page. This has assisted us in refining our retargeting strategies and the type of content we need to create to keep our prospects engaged and interested in our services.

Cons

It would be nice to have a few more pre-made templates available when crafting email templates. SharpSpring enables you to basically drag, resize and drop different elements into your email templates, but it is not as customizable as other platforms. The social media scheduling portion is good, but it is not as robust as other platforms. Cross-posting might sometimes display differently than expected, for example posting a link that contains a featured image might show differently on SharpSpring than the actual social media platform, so we always check the actual post on the social media platform to make sure it posted as desired.

Jane P.

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Happy we found SharpSpring

Outstanding. The customer service is highly responsive and willing to work with you.

Pros

We are so pleased to be able to offer this affordable CRM product to our customers. We work within the Pool & Spa Industry and most of our clients are small to medium-sized businesses. SharpSpring has all the functionality of extremely high-priced platforms at an affordable price point for our clients.

Cons

I'm looking forward to an upgrade in the mobile app and would like to see the html editor be changed to section selection rather than having to scroll and search.

Zoho CRM

Features and cost.

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

We were looking to get our client out from under the huge financial investment of HubSpot but found the Zoho platform inadequate for features they needed.
Duduza M.

Reviewed on 17/10/2021

The Best All-In-One marketing platform in the industry by far.

As a digital marketing agency sending leads which in turn be converted into sales to our clients is our priority, with the Sharpsring CRM we are now able to monitor the performance of each of our leads at a granular level and turn efforts into improving the quality of the leads.

Our clients have experienced an average of 55% increase in revenue from digital campaigns although their marketing budget decreased by about 20% since we started using the Sharpspring CRM. As a result, our CBR Marketing agency has won an award for the best revenue-generating campaign in the 2021 National New Gen awards 2021.

Pros

Marketing automation - We have built a great rapport with our leads allowing us to nature and seamlessly turn leads into customers.

Sales CRM - As we monitor the performance of the lead from sales consultants we can optimise marketing campaigns to improve sales figures

Cons

Sharpspring is not the easiest platform to learn, the eCommerce integration can be very intricate, however, once you master it, through their virtual classrom which is a comprehensive guide to the products offered.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

SharpSpring offered more value for money
Lance F.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

Exceeded All Expectations

When we joined SharpSpring, I had long conversations with my rep and told them what I needed and what I was looking for. He walked me through every step, helped when I needed it, and the final product was exactly what I needed. They even helped our IT guys and integrating the forms on our website.

Pros

We have never regretted joining forces with SharpSpring! We decided on SharpSpring after leaving one of their very expensive competitors. Basically SS did everything we needed them to do and more. The customer service of our account reps are outstanding. They helped us create some things that were never done before. Love the workflows on the forms.

Cons

There really isn't that much not to like about SharpSpring. So far they have met every need for me and my team

Penn H.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

Successful SharpSpring User

We had no CRM/Marketing automation platform when I joined the company. This has enabled us to grow our customer base and overall sales, especially during this COVID period.

Pros

Very easy to set up and learn. Intuitive design. We were running in one day.

Cons

Content management. Keeping track of the dates of emails is a little tricky.

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

Better pricing and ease of use.
Michael S.

Reviewed on 26/07/2021

An Effective review of SharpSpring from Max Effect

Over the years of working with SharpSpring the overall experience has been one of the best i've personally had with a CRM and Sales interface software. Of the numerous CRM type software options I have used SharpSpring is easily number 1.

Pros

The functionality of the Dashboard and the multifunctionality of it as a whole. I can use it as a sales employee as well as an account manager. The notes as well as the lead tracking makes daily tasks and client interactions a breeze to notate and collaborate with team members.

Cons

The most daunting obstacle is with the mobile app it is noticeably behind the actual interface. As I am constantly on the fly and not always In front of the computer it'll be a welcomed update when the app is brought up to speed with the rest of the interfaces.

Barbara H.

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

Keeps getting better and better

Pros

I have been extremely impressed by the rapid development and release of upgrades, new features, etc. in response to customer input. The email and landing page editor and templates are outstanding. I've worked in several other platforms, such as Act-on, and I just find them to be "clunkier" and not contemporary looking in final renderings. Support has been exceptional.

Cons

The inability to natively integrate a calendar function that would allow us to sent out not just Google iCals but also isc files for MS Outlook users (who represent 95% of my B2B client base). But the new Meetings feature is a big step forward.

BenchmarkONE and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

Lower cost; equal to or greater functionality; training modules, single company license (vs. per seat licensing)
Gary R.

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

A must for any lead based business

Sharpspring is an easy to use CRM packed with useful features backed by responsive support

Pros

Email automation allows response emails to be send with dynamic content based on user interaction.
Easy integration with 3rd party software like Gravity Forms.
Allows the user to track email interaction between lead and themselves.
Task automation easy to set up using the visual automation builder.
Easy to build HTML emails using the email builder or the ability to import custom built emails.

Cons

Would love to have forms grouped into campaign folders, similar to how you can group emails

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

As an agency dealing with many clients within the property sector it made sense to use a product that can scale with our needs to best support our clients
Jordan V.

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

My life would have been way easier if I would have switched to SharpSpring sooner.

The sales team was great. You could tell they cared about more than just making the sale. They wanted to make sure that SharpSpring was the correct product for us. The onboarding process was super thorough and allowed us to get to know the product well before we dove in. Support is super responsive and incredibly quick. We've never waited more than a day for anything to get resolved. We have all of the tools we need to help our clients grow at a price point that you can't beat.

Pros

We love the automation and the social media calendar for planning and execution. The workflows have allowed us to communicate more efficiently and the personas more personally.

Cons

Some of the features aren't very intuitive and are a little clunky. You can tell that the dev. team is still working some kinks out.

Constant Contact and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing SharpSpring

HubSpot wasn't worth the amount of money it costs.

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

The pricepoint for the amount of tools you get blew everything else out of the water. We loved that it was basically all-in-one.
Sherri O.

Reviewed on 12/08/2020

If you're serious about marketing, this is the tool you're looking for.

My team and I were struggling to keep track of our prospects and their behavior in our site. SharpSpring accurately tells us which pages they're going to, the amount of time they're spending on each page and attributes their user behavior to a customizable lead scoring system to quickly determine which are the best prospects.

Pros

With SharpSpring, my team and I are able to stay on top of our prospects, analyze which pages they're visiting on our website, measure their engagement levels from the content we send out to them. Additionally, we also have marketing analytics at our disposal to review which traffic sources are generating the most traffic. The ability SharpSpring gives you to create, manage and measure your campaigns is beyond useful.

Cons

The social media publishing aspect could be a little more robust with real-time analytics. Sometimes the content you're trying to post does not exactly translate the way you want it to on the actual social media platform. Also, the trackable links don't always display an accurate representation of the number of clicks on media attached to your posts. The links to the trackable links should also be a lot shorter to motivate users to click on these links.

Travis S.

Reviewed on 07/10/2016

A cost effective solution to marrying content to the marketing automation backbone

After several years as a Marketo partner, we grew tired of our clients and prospects complaining about the cost of the marketing automation technology we were offering. SMB marketing budgets are tight enough, but the bloated technology we were bringing to the table was eating half the spend. The technology is not all that sophisticated when you get down to it, so we were right with our clients when they wondered why this application was so damned expensive. And we patiently suffered the indignity of having brilliant campaign ideas cut short by shriveling budgets, constantly roped in to make room for the technology.

So you can imagine our relief when we discovered SharpSpring. Finally, a marketing automation technology that made sense. Not just because of the price, but also because of the intelligently designed user experience. Your marketing automation technology does not have to be hard to use -- you wouldn't put up with clunky UX in any other application, why would you tolerate it in your business software? And no, in fact, it shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. They didn't resurrect Albert Einstein to write their code.

With SharpSpring we get a robust marketing automation platform for our content marketing operations. We not only implement and deploy this application as a standard part of our content marketing services, we also use it for our own campaigns.

This is the future of marketing automation.

Pros

The price point is phenomenal. You get all of the standard functionality of a professional marketing automation platform at a fraction of the cost of the competition.

Cons

We'd like to see more third party integrations. As a newer platform, SharpSpring is still behind when it comes to providing fully baked connections to external services. The Zapier integrations will hold us over for now, but we're waiting patiently for more. =)

Linda K.

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Best Tech Support Ever

As an agency, we are glad to be able to offer automated marketing to our small business clients at an affordable price. Cleaning up our martech stack is also huge with the free license we have.

Pros

Tech Support is RIGHT there. Friendly, helpful, knowledgable, and responsive. Onboarding had a bigger learning curve than I anticipated...at least for me. Tech support made all the difference.
Setting up workflows is super easy. Their approach to supporting agencies is HUGE. We attended a partner agency event and was impressed with the staff and the quality people using this software to help their clients be more successful.

Cons

Building email is a bit fussy at times. I learned after some frustration that my Grammerly app installed on Chrome was adding glitches. Adding contacts to the CRM is a bit tedious. Looking forward to updates that import contacts from emails (like Hubspot's).

Keap and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to SharpSpring

Price. Price. Support. Price. Agency model. and price.
Chris O.

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

My one stop perfect solution!

I am glad to have the sales tracking with the lead scoring and actually see who is looking at my online info, for how long, and how they interact. This really helps me determine where my salespeople should focus their efforts to drive revenue.

Pros

I was frustrated when I had a bunch of apps that I had to jump back and forth all the time in order to do my daily tasks. I think I had 8 apps that I was paying for which got expensive, especially since everything was disjointed.
When I heard about SharpSpring, and they did a demo for me, the bells went off in my head and I knew that I had to have it. I especially like the Virtual workflow section that allows me to design my funnels and create them in one integrated place. From landing page design to email templates and especially the Perfect Audience that I use for retargeting, it is a very robust platform.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about the platform, although It was a bit difficult in the beginning to grasp the entire scope of everything it could do. In my case, I had trouble relating the Virtual Classroom videos, but that went away when I got to work hands-on on an application and started to do the tasks.
I think I really got into it and started to comprehend when I did an individual one on one meeting. The support was really great!