About Statii

Statii software is a cloud-based system for small manufacturing companies. The solution is designed to facilitate communication between team members more effectively and manage activities involved in any manufacturing process....

Browse Statii Reviews

Kevin S. Kevin S.
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 13/07/2020

Statii so good I used it twice !!

I personally recommend this system to any organisation that wants to get the job done. It competently controls all the needs of most small to medium size businesses and is very quick to implement and understand. Information that is linked from start to finish is invaluable and this system manages it very very well it aids my staff and I all day everyday in all our business functions.

Pros

It is designed to be logical and straight forward in comparison to other similar type systems. It is configurable enough to tailor it to your exact business needs but works effectively straight out the box. It copes well with everything from quote to invoice and its data capture feature is a real plus for real time analysis I have used many systems over the years and this one is by far the best its small enough to not be a drain on resources when implementing but big enough to handle anything that you can throw at it a real little powerhouse of a system so much so I implemented it when I worked at one organisation and I bought it again when I set up on my own.

Cons

Some of the standard documents are a bit too standard but for a nominal cost the guys will configure you a bespoke document to your exact needs not really a Con just an observation.

Epicor Advanced MES

Reasons for Switching to Statii

Cost , ease of use and great practical and very helpful staff who know the manufacturing process themselves who are always willing to listen and help me develop the business functions and data.

Response from Statii

Pleasure to work twice with you Kevin and good to hear it's working well in your business.

Replied 22/07/2020
Kate D. Kate D.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 11/02/2019

First Time MRP Software

We have never used any MRP software previously, and it is adding loads of benefits to our company. The service I have received from Statii has been fantastic, and they have taken a great interest in our business, and in what they can do to help.

Pros

It is very simple to use, and can accommodate almost every scenario.

Cons

Having to put records into an edit mode to make changes.

Response from Statii

Appreciate the review Kate and the valuable feedback. We take on board your comments about having to put forms into edit mode, but we think this is an integral part of our system. Overwriting a record by leaning on your keyboard could be a bigger problem than simply putting the form in edit mode to make a change.

Replied 21/02/2019
Niall M. Niall M.

Metalworks Fabricator Using Statii

The guys are great, I have to say. Accessibility and response times to queries are top class. Whatever training and consultancy you might need is included in your monthly subscription. They are reluctant to charge money for customisation if a work-around using the standard system is achievable. The Covid lockdown period could not have been better timed for us because it gave us a great opportunity to put in the initial donkey-work of populating the system with basic contact and inventory data. Under normal circumstances it would have been a major struggle to achieve this in tandem with a standard workload. We inevitably made mistakes which took time to unravel and reverse. For these reasons, I think it could be a better initial experience if there was at least an additional option to pay for a project manager to hold the hands of new customers for the initial couple of weeks and for Statii to offer a slightly more proactive paid data cleaning service so new users didn't have to spend such a catastrophic amount of time uploading customer, supplier and inventory information individually at the beginning.

Pros

It is designed with bespoke manufacturing in mind, and the complexities and traceability requirements that are associated with that, so fundamentally it is fit for purpose. I like that it is sold on a cloud-based, software-as-a-service basis because it allows you to trial the system with minimal financial exposure or risk, and roll it out to additional users without massive up front costs. The system is user friendly, has comprehensive functionality and most mistakes can be quite easily rectified. Costings are updated live and visible to all users. Shop Floor Data Capture is indispensable in this regard. I very much like the Profit per Hour reporting on the Sales Order screen; it will be interesting to run a report on that at the end of the year to see what activities we're wasting our time and money on. The Statii guys are constantly updating the system so it's only going to get better. Important to note, your data is stored in the cloud but it is possible to back up locally also so you can be confident about the security of your information. The magnifying glass feature which lets you jump quickly to a key piece of information is great because it helps you avoid going back to menu screens every time you want to navigate.

Cons

Moving from Enquiry to Sales Order to Works Order to Delivery Docket to Invoicing can be a little clunky; the benefit of the quick access hot keys on the Sales Order screen isn't fully executed. For example, if you are working on a sales order and either need to jump back to the corresponding enquiry or forward to the corresponding works order, you're presented with an Enquiry or Works Order dashboard with only one item on it to choose. Why not just jump straight to the actual Enquiry or Works Order instead of creating an unnecessary step. Also, I believe the Sales Order should be the master document because it is the most informative screen. Sometimes, you have to convert an Enquiry to a Sales Order without complete information such as external costs, inventory items etc. In order to change Costing info on the Sales Order, you need to jump back to the Enquiry screen and do it from there but in practice you would only want to do that if you're going to re-issue the quote. Also if you print or send the sales order acknowledgement or pro-forma invoice from the Sales Order screen, any further edits to costing information you might input on the Enquiry screen are automatically updated to the Sales Order, but not to the works order, which means you have to input the changes twice. If the Sales Order screen was the "Boss", was completely editable at all stages and updated Enquiry and Works Order information automatically, the system would be much more user friendly.

Response from Statii

WOW Niall, that is comprehensive feedback, thank you for taking the time out to do this.
We take on board all the points you raise. One of your ideas about linking back direct into one doc from another would work ok where there is only a single document for example one Purchase Order associated with a job.
We will explore pulling changes into the Works Order from the enquiry, we purposely don't do it this way at the moment.
I doubt we can feed back into the quote from the Sales or Works orders as we would lose the ability to record estimated times and cost.
Again thanks for taking the time to do this and no doubt we can discuss these things when we next speak.

Top Statii Alternatives

Epicor Advanced MES

Scott C. Scott C.

Statii Review

Overall we are happy and believe that in time as Statii develops we will use the software for management across the business. (Currently we only use alternatives progs for Leads, Invoicing(Sage) and Project management)

Pros

Easy to use, customer friendly interface
customer service always go the extra mile to help out / give advice
able to customise reports etc

Cons

- Having to create separate delivery notes for one customer when the jobs span over multiple sales orders. Sometimes we make a delivery and have 10 notes to sign!

- Have to pay extra for separate currencies.

- Shopfloor management software isnt 100% there yet, isn't visual enough for us to convert from Microsoft project. Currently input via the task sheet and manage the production in gant chart view.

- Would be nice to have a separate section for "leads" where you can add contacts, raise enquires and leave notes. When the lead places a physical P.O this can then be converted into a customer. Currently store all out leads on excel as we don't want to fill out customer list we nonspending leads.

Response from Statii

Scott appreciate your feedback. The delivery note issue has been mentioned before but we feel this is better than having a delivery note with dozens of items listed on a delivery note not relevant to a particular job.
We would be interested to hear how we could improve the Scheduling.
On the leads subject you can set up a 'Prospect' and quote for them, if this turns into a job then it converts the prospect into an 'Open' customer. You can filter in or out all your prospects on the customer screen.

Simon P. Simon P.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 27/02/2019

Statii review

Our initial problem was inventory and stock control, however, Statii has now also enabled not only to solve that issue, but has also enabled us to now include customers and work schedules into the equation - we have been able to put aside a number of separate Microsoft Office record keeping systems we ran and replace them with the single Statii system.

Pros

Flexibility - the team at Statii have been able to adapt many aspects of the software so that it is more suited to our business. They are very willing to listen to issues and create bespoke solutions.
Updates & Improvements - new features and improvements to the overall software are regularly updated and are introduced as part of the ongoing monthly charge.
Value for Money - for the level of bespoke service we receive and the full capability of the software, we consider the overall Statii package to be excellent value for money.

Cons

Graphics - currently graphics are not available for assisting in presenting information. It's not vital for us at present, but would be a useful addition.
Speed - perhaps it is an issue with our internet connection, but the system is very often slightly slower to respond and process information that we'd ideally like.

Response from Statii

Simon, Thank you for the feedback. It's been a while now and the customisation is certainly some of the trickier things we have tackled.
Great to hear all the hard work your end as well as ours is now starting to pay off.

Replied 28/02/2019
Glen B. Glen B.

Statii Review

I spent quite a long time looking for a simple to use package to help with the production control side of my business and found Statii via an internet search. I contacted Statii who talked me through what I needed and let me have a free trial. I could tell straight away that it was the perfect product for us. We wanted something very straight forward with all the aspects we needed and the back up support has been fantastic. The ability to log hours taken on jobs via tablets on the shop floor has allowed us to see which jobs are being quoted correctly and which jobs have been misquoted. Overall very impressed with it!

Pros

I really like the simple design and the fact that everything is clear and well laid out. It is great for seeing a job through from quotation through to invoicing. I like the fact that any files relating to a job from an initial email enquiry, drawings, material quotes, through to all material purchasing and certification can be saved to each job and easily retrieved at a later date. Quoting is much quicker due to the fact that all previous quotes for items we regularly make are accessible and can be brought straight in to the quoting template which saves hours for us. Statii also integrates with our Sage accounts package which also save time.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about it!

Response from Statii

Really pleased its making a positive contribution to your business Glen. Thanks for the feedback.

Dean H. Dean H.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 15/09/2016

No other ERP system comes close!

Like many other company's we didn't have time to help ourselves. So busy satisfying customers requirements we forgot about our own. Our organisation and systems needed addressing and quickly.
Finding Statii after trawling through other ERP systems was such a relief.
As well as having an almost tailored to fit system, it has the added advantage of data collection. This allows all projects to be constantly policed and managed so that ALL goals are satisfied.

Pros

User friendly, flexible, ease of implementation.

Cons

Upon request, does not poor me a glass of Rioja!................yet!!!!

Response from Statii

Thanks Dean.You and your Company have been instrumental in how Statii has developed over the last few years. Cavalier have consistently tested the system to its limited, which has ultimately been good to accelerate the development of the product.
Thank you to everyone at Cavalier and if any company out there are looking for some high quality sheetmetal work contact Dean.

Replied 15/09/2016
Clint A. Clint A.

Renlaw

Statii has allowed us to better manage our production times and schedules, as well as our inventory. The support staff is always at hand to walk you through any issues that you may be facing and downtimes if ever are handled immediately.

I would have appreciated having some sort of training module to fall back on, as one can not always remember the steps taken during the team viewer training sessions. The preloaded help videos do not cover all the features that Statii has.

Pros

The ease of use and traceability of data. The way in which the dashboards have been set up makes it easy to navigate through the software for both experienced and novice users.

Cons

The ability to remove items from it, especially as an administrator and initial user of the software, mistakes were made whilst finding my feet. It would have been nice to be able to clear this "noise" from the database before going live with the software.

Response from Statii

We agree Clint our support resources such as 'how to' videos etc could be improved and we do plan to do this, but many of our clients prefer the option to pick up the phone share the screen and talk through the issue. Maybe the solution is to set up a distributor or reseller in South Africa to service your Country!!

Tal S. Tal S.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 13/07/2020

A very good, user friendly system with easy data access which I would certainly recommend to...

We are much better equipped to schedule our work and accurately allows us to inform customers of where we are with order processing.

Pros

I find statii very user friendly and picked it fairly easily. The dashboard allows you to access the area you require in order to find out relevant information, i.e. the status of a current order.

Cons

I would like to see an importing tool such as excel data, as sometimes there are a number of lines for me to input and can be very time consuming.

Response from Statii

Tal, send our office a copy of the import you require pulling into system and a brief description of how it would work and we will take a look at what is involved. Importing data isn't that straight forward and can sometimes create more problems than it solves.
Good to hear you are getting benefit from the system and thank for the feedback.

Replied 22/07/2020
Danny H. Danny H.
  • Industry: Design

My Review

Overall once got use to system I am now very happy with the program. Its very easy to use and useful in the day to day running of my job.

Pros

Ability to access all the information I need on previous jobs in one location. Able to use search filters to target in on what I need. Able to do everything from one software and track orders. Ability to have system grow and change it to sort me and my needs.

Cons

Sometimes crashes with no warning and can lag. Moving from paper system to digital system took awhile to get use too. Not so forgiving, if you make a mistake and action an order by accident there is no undo button. CRTL + C does not work.

Response from Statii

Danny, you're not the first person to mention an Undo feature, so watch this space!!

Steve C. Steve C.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Management Software

easy to use, fully tracible

Pros

programme good for linking and tracking enquires through to delivery

Cons

It's not good with tracking potential customers, it would be nice to have a separate area that could be tracked and sent emails as reminders to follow up.

Currency is my biggest issue why should there be an extra cost for a DOLLAR sing?

Response from Statii

Steve, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your comment on currency but its not just a $ icon, the system does calculations when multi currency feature is enabled. There was a cost to develop this feature as well as clients needing support on this topic, which is why it's one of the few things we charge additionally for. If there was no additional charge for clients who used it we would have to increase the cost of the base package for everyone.
The diary feature will set reminders for users to chase quotes etc, feel free to contact our office if you want us to talk through this.

Joe R. Joe R.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Statii review

Experience has been good. Technical and customer support throughout has been really good. Will make the company more efficient

Pros

All features required of an mrp system in one software package
Encourages correct procedure by making you have to put information in to move to the next step
Red buttons on dashboard make homing in on problems very easy

Cons

Not a con as such but does take a long time to learn all the features and get comfortable using them
Has been difficult in places adapting to how the company does certain things- particularly invoicing
With picking lists on work cards get how they work and can see why they have been done they way they have, but for Heatherose we would have preferred both inventory items and external items to show on it, so when it comes to final checks before manufacture its clear all expected parts are present and accounted for

Response from Statii

Joe, we think your idea to maybe incorporate 'bought in' items on the job card has some merit and is something worth us looking into.
Yes theres a lot to get your head round even in what we consider to be one of the simplest systems out there but then that's just ERP/MRP.

Charlie F. Charlie F.

Reviewed on 13/02/2019

Great Software!

We introduced Statii into our business to allow us to price tenders in a quick, simple and more accurate way, and it has definitely done this.

Our estimating department is running smoother than ever.

Pros

The best thing about this software is its ease of use, yet it allows you to price the most complicated of products.

It also almost eliminates any room for error, as you cannot move on to your next product/ item/ line without saving what you have already done.

Cons

If you accidentally delete a line from your quotation there is no way to get that line back, which is mostly a human error issue, but an undo button would be great.

Response from Statii

Charlie, an undo button has been on our hit-list for quite a while now as it has been mentioned before. We will see if we can nudge it towards the top of the never ending lists of development ideas. Thanks for review.

Replied 14/02/2019
Steve C. Steve C.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 14/02/2019

Statii

Very good - we were trying to source software for a long time that worked with our business need and Statii does this

Pros

Easy to use and works for our business as we have a lot of component parts going into a product so helps keep track of stock and cost

Cons

there is nothing I don't like about Statii

Response from Statii

WOW ... No cons. Job done!!
Thanks Steve for the feedback.

Replied 21/02/2019
Neale W. Neale W.

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

Neale's Review

There are both good and bad things with Statii. There needs to be more adjustment from a users point of view for when mistakes are made so that you can alter something rather than restart the process. The date and name stamp have been added and we may not require this on all documentation however it appears that this can't be switched off etc.

Pros

Once a method of manufacture is written it is easy to copy and refer back to if the job repeats.

Cons

The system does not allow many alterations by the user (things that you should be able to switch on & off). The use of colours in text would be a major advantage. The setting out of a specific operation on the Works Order should not move on to two pages as vital information can be over looked by a user further in to the process. When software updates are made we are not being informed prior to the implementation.

Response from Statii

Thank you for your valuable feedback Neale. We'd be interested to hear your ideas to offset things like details of a Route card going to two pages, which at the moment it has to if all the room on Page one is full.
We do use colour to indicate things within the software, including text colour. Again would be interested to hear your specifics so feel free to drop us a line with your suggestions.

Replied 13/08/2020
Kevin O. Kevin O.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 15/09/2016

Statii for Machine Shop

Pros

Statii was easy to set up and get started using right away. After using for a couple of years now it makes it easier to track all aspects of jobs going through the shop. From initial inquiry from a customer to final invoice. If it is a repeat order or same part # but different quantity it is very easy to look this information up and adjust the prices for differing quantities.

Cons

There is not much to not like about the software in my experience.

Gareth B. Gareth B.
  • Industry: Plastics

Leeds Plastic Engineering

very good. really like the system

Pros

Easier to use than most others, reasonable price. Easy to find historical jobs from many reference points

Cons

Would like works orders to show what and where raw material has come from

Response from Statii

Thanks for writing a quick review Gareth, watch this space on the subject of showing purchased items on the job card.

Dave O. Dave O.

Reviewed on 27/03/2017

Brilliant piece of software

Statii is a great way to organise and track through your workflow. We've found that once the initial information is on the system it's simple to move through from sales order to invoicing, via production and inventory, with very little further input being needed. It easily creates professional looking paperwork and then allows you to email it out with a single click. Very useful tool that helps collect all the necessary information into one place.

Pros

Ease of use and how ease it is to progress an order through.

Cons

Initial set up times with the amount of information needed are a headache, but unavoidable.

Response from Statii

Thanks for the positive review Dave.
Unfortunately to get valuable information out of any system, time has to be invested front end on the input. Hopefully you can see the value of the reports available to you.

Replied 27/03/2017
John T. John T.
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 14/07/2020

Qualitek Engineering Ltd

Excellent software and service (so far) still early for us, but any query is answered promptly

Pros

Traceability, from quote to invoice including attachments

Cons

No read receipts on emails, unable to get quotes from the supplier after entering the BOM

Response from Statii

Appreciate you taking the time out to give our product a review John.
To answer a couple of your points. there is no read reciept on emails as the system generally pushes emails to send out via your email client eg- outlook. Plus do people actually tick read reciepts? Remember you get cc'd in on all emails sent out and can cc in any colleagues.
On the quotes from suppliers or the RFQ (request for quote) watch this space.

Brett H. Brett H.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016

Simply Fantastic

As a father and son steel fabrication business we had known for years that the 'paperwork' side of our business was poor. We would often miss invoicing for work we had done and tracking at what stage jobs were and if we had ordered goods from suppliers as well as tracking down relevant drawings was a complete nightmare.
It's no exaggeration to say that Statii has completely transformed our business for the better.
We thought for years that our business was too small for a system like this and that we didn't have the time to work on software. We actually have more time available now through being more organised and the system pays for itself many times over.
ANY SMALL ENGINEERING COMPANY LOOKING FOR A TOOL LIKE THIS WOULD BE MAD NOT TO LOOK AT STATII.......

Response from Statii

WOW - thanks Brett. It's been a struggle at times you would have to admit, particularly breaking Mr Holmes Snr's bad habits!! however it great to hear you are now reaping the benefits.
Thanks for the endorsement to other Engineering Co's

Replied 12/05/2016
Paul C. Paul C.

Reviewed on 09/07/2018

Built for Manufacturers! Easy to use!

Pros

The ability to follow a quote through to the end of the process without information getting lost is primarily the best reason for us. Having everything centralised has been a huge advantage and we would be lost without it.

Cons

The only quibble I could have is the lack of shift management but that is easily overcome by other processes.

Response from Statii

Thanks Paul for taking the time out to review your experience with Statii.
All we can say on the shift management is "watch this space" as there as some exciting developments being worked on via the production planning section.

Replied 10/07/2018
Michael F. Michael F.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016

A good tool for providing fast, precise enquiries, and monitoring performance

Statii has allowed us to quickly and easily prepare complicated quotes. This is especially helpful in a custom shop like ours, where a customer may need a menu of possible solutions to choose from. It has allowed us to analyze the performance of our shop versus our expected performance, and to make improvements in both our quoting and our shop procedures. There is always an adjustment period to new procedures, but Statii has proven to be an outstanding tool, and I don't think we are even using the full capabilities of this software, yet.

Response from Statii

Thanks Michael, its quite rare to hear from you which based on your glowing review is testament to the softwares simplicity and your ability to solve things unaided rather than the fact the system isn't being used.
We would be pleased to hear from you should we be able to help you understand the full capabilities of Statii.

Replied 12/05/2016
Gordon R. Gordon R.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016

Excellent CRM software and it really helps with business development.

Statii replaced the old CRM system and although I didn't have experience using that one I have used many different kinds over the years and I must say that the functionality of Statii is far superior. As a business we are still in the infancy stages of use but we are extremely pleased with it even though we are probably only using 20% of its capability. The customer service has always been of the highest standard and all feedback it taken on board and you can see this when the upgrades happen as ideas you have put forward are now a functioning option within the system.
We are looking forward to developing our business knowing that Statii gives us all the support that we require.

Response from Statii

Thanks for your kind words. We have seriously focussed on making the functionality as free flowing as possible. It's good to hear you consider this to be superior to other systems you have used.

Replied 24/02/2016
Tom B. Tom B.
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 29/01/2015

Great system, just what we was looking for!

Pros

The format is extremely user-friendly and gives discipline. Taking the time to correctly input the information at the beginning of the process pays dividends later on. Suitable for unique jobs as well as mass repetition. Gives superb shop floor information and feedback in great detail, as well as a fully streamlined office and shop floor procedure.

Cons

Not so much a criticism, but it forces discipline, both in Statii and your own internal systems.

Cheryle R. Cheryle R.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 20/01/2015

Hayden/chez Engineering

Pros

I like the ease of use and the fact that it generates throughout its programme. The button colour-coding is bright and lets you know when you're behind on jobs, which is very helpful for us in the factory. It's good that we can log in and out of jobs, and it has defined the way our work processes and forecasts are generated.

Cons

Although and the vendor is on hand and only a call away if problems arise, a basic manual would suffice for some. The cloud makes me nervous about privacy.