About Sprout

High turnover, low engagement, and dwindling productivity are common workplace woes. Sprout is a leading digital health and wellness platform that helps companies overcome these challenges by inspiring workplace wellness....

Browse Sprout Reviews

Jeff I. Jeff I.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

We get some of our best ideas from our customers

One very positive has been our ability to quickly understand what menu items or even eating trends our customers were interested in or even in one case avoiding.

Pros

We have always valued the feedback we receive from our customers, but we’ve never had a solid method of gathering and analyzing that information. Sprout helped us on that front and in turn we felt a better connection to our customers.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to offer greater customization or integration with some of our legacy databases.

Mailchimp Transactional Email

Reasons for Switching to Sprout

We could not get Mailchimp to work with any consistency and actually has negative feedback from some users.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

Excellent social platform management

With Sprout, I've been able to analyze all business social media platforms in one place, which is incredibly useful for deciding how to push content.

Pros

The integration and customer support of this product is impressive and makes the entire software great to use. It's excellent to be able to monitor and analyze multiple social media profiles for your workplace.

Cons

I felt like the pricing tiers were quite far apart and would have liked to see a more economic pricing.

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

Gamechanger

This allows us to save time by posting automatically to our social media channels.

Pros

This software is a gamechanger for how we manage social media marketing. We have an in-house team and an agency; this allows for transparent collaboration across the board.

Cons

It can get very complicated if large teams are working on an account. Setting up workflows for your team is a must.

Top Sprout Alternatives

Mailchimp Transactional Email

Wellness360

Ashley M. Ashley M.

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Easy to Use

It is an affordable tool to keep you organized when managing multiple social accounts.

Pros

This program is easy to use, auto-schedules to Instagram which I love, and makes managing social media from one place simple!

Cons

I think there are some bugs in tagging pages. It isn't always reliable and sometimes difficult to find the pages, even if you're using the correct handle.

Mike P. Mike P.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 05/03/2019

Sprout makes it easy to track your path to Wellness

No business problems have been experienced thus far. My employer is into its second full year with Sprout.

Pros

The software application provides employers with the ability to select a wide variety of healthy activities and behaviors to which point allocations can be awarded. By having the behaviors prelisted and the corresponding Wellness Program points shown, participants have access to easily inputting their activities in order to capture their respective points towards earning a Wellness Program incentive.

The leaderboard for employee point totals also provides a strong reminder to participants as to how you are faring comparing to other participants in the program.

Cons

There is very little not to like about the convenience of Wellness Program point tracking that Sprout provides. Could too many automated reminders be a problem? If so, there are ways to limit the number of automated reminders that participants receive.

Sprout is a very well-conceived and implemented Wellness Program tracking application.

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

The importance of Sprout

Great and very helpful for HR in the company and for employees to file a leave and to check their payslip!

Pros

We use Sprout in the office for filing of leaves and to see our payslip monthly! This is a very helpful tool for HR in the company!

Cons

Honestly speaking, there's no such thing as least important in this software. Just please continue the updates for future purposes!

Brandon N. Brandon N.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

Great Social Media Tood

Overall very simplistic product to use, and a great way to use Social media monitoring

Pros

This is a great way to streamline workflows and you can collaborate with different team members almost instantly. Makes connecting with the audience a lot simpler.

Cons

Sometimes notifications take a bit longer to pop up with in the platform. Making for a lag delayed response times

• Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

Great product to promote wellness in a company. Mobile application needs some development.

Sprout is great to promote wellness in an organization and help track your health and share healthy news and notes with other coworkers and people using Sprout.

Pros

It promotes wellness in an organization and is great for company challenges, events, and other healthy news and notes. It is easy to use on the web, you can sync your fitness tracker to the software to provide more detail on your health. Overall, the concept for the software is great and it promotes health and wellness in our organization.

Cons

The mobile application is very slow and not the best to use. I get notifications on my phone, and often cannot read the notification because the app times out and will not open the notification for me to read. When I sync my fitness tracker to the software on the mobile app, it can take a long time to sync and often times out. The app has a lot of information on it, but it doesn't perform.

Omar A. Omar A.

Sprout Review

I truly Enjoy sprout and it gives me excitement to track my performances and shows me how close I am to obtaining my physical goals.

Pros

It allows me to track my weight loss goals and also gives me a snap shot of my daily activities.

Cons

Honestly, It is a great software. I truly do not have any complaints on the software. I enjoyed the application update recently.

Lori W. Lori W.

Customer Success Manager

I enjoy the app and the information provided. It has taken some effort learning to negotiate. When entering activities...you cannot see if you are duplicating until they post. A view of the month and entries would be helpful.

Pros

ease of use and stats provided. the drop downs could guide you better through the site.

Cons

navigation. learning how to easily review data provided

Tammy F. Tammy F.

Great Application

Support is great and always working to improve the app.

Pros

Love seeing coworkers activity and having friendly competition.

Cons

Its a bit difficult to navigate the app at first.

Francis C. Francis C.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

I recommend this tool

It is an excellent tool and I recommend it.

Pros

It is very easy to use, you can analyze the data of social networks and it is excellent to organize the projection of each social network. It is a good tool if you work with digital marketing or something similar. It offers a detailed analysis and is what we expect from a service of this type, which makes it a good experience to use it because it provides what we want to know about our social networks.

Cons

Regarding certain problems, it is worth mentioning that technical support is needed in several languages. the price may be high, but it is worth paying for the service. Basically, the main problem I can talk about is about the technical service because they need to be available to anyone and in several languages as well.

Very Healthy Application

Since I began using Sprout, I have been very impressed on how easy and effective it is to use. I highly recommend this product

Pros

It really gives you a big picture overview of how to live and track your healthy lifestyle

Cons

Nothing at this time. I have very happy with this product

Katie B. Katie B.
  • Industry: Internet

Sprout is overall great!

Pros

I love that we can link it directly to our apple watch. You can just do your thing and forget that you are being tracked and get money for it!

Cons

It is not the easiest to navigate. Sometimes, I find it difficult to get to what I am looking for.

• Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 01/06/2019

The concept is great; the software... eh.

I like it. It does what it needs to do, even if it doesn't do it terribly well. It could use some major UX improvement.

Pros

- It's easy to track your steps
- It's easy to hook it up to your fitness gadget easily
- The list of possible activities is quite long

Cons

- Putting in my activities is always a chore. I have a pretty consistent schedule so I find it extremely aggravating to have to put the same things in with the same values every day. It does have the ability to remember 3 - 4 of your activities from your previous day, but I wish I could basically copy/paste my days with some minor editing. This is by far my biggest gripe and is big enough of an issue that it sways my review considerably.

Will J. Will J.

Sprout rocks

Love the extra money and tracking abilitys to encourage my health

Pros

The new upgrade is nice, like the filter to see the ranks. Sync is cool. Feature to record running is great.

Cons

A bit confusing layout, but I've gotten used to it

Kat H. Kat H.

Love this app!

Love sprout!

Pros

I like that I can build community with my coworkers that I would have not been able to otherwise

Cons

I would like to see a calorie tracker so I don't have to use two different apps.

Jamie M. Jamie M.

Reviewed on 07/09/2018

Great for our employees

Great resource for our employees to get them active and engaging as a team! I would highly recommend.

Pros

I like being able to see all my employees being active and working as a team. I also like the ability to different challenges and events with in the app

Cons

I find the app a little bit harder to use than a regular fitness app although they are constantly changing and making updates to it

Agostina M. Agostina M.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 11/02/2019

Improve your social media presence

Sprout has allowed us to manage double the clients with same amount of human resources dedicated to social media.

Pros

Extremely easy to use.

You can use draft and schedule uploads. It optimizes the workflow and free up resources.

Very nice user interface.

Cons

Not a lot to complain. It is a bit pricey but the software works so the net result is positive.

Susan M. Susan M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

OHO

Sprout has helped me to be mindful of my daily activity.

Pros

Very helpful! Helps to keep me moving! I like tracking my daily goals

Cons

Need calorie counter and nutritional information

Melissa N. Melissa N.

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Sprout user

I like using Sprout because it is a great way to track of how our advertising is reaching our target audience.

Pros

I like being able to download advertising materials and uploading them on a variety of social media platforms. I also like the publishing calendar which allows me to see what is going on social media throughout the month.

Cons

I think new users can be overwhelmed by the amount of information on the software's homepage. I think the home page should be simplified. There is so much to read.

Jonathan N. Jonathan N.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great!!

Overall really great app and love the fact that you get paid just to better your life

Pros

Easy to keep track of your daily goals and work outs, love the fact that you can also compete with other ulti peeps on your goals

Cons

At first it takes some time to get to know your way around the software and how to track your goals and submit them.

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

I Love Sprout

I love how easy it is to use and how it helps motivate me to get up and exercise

Pros

Ease of use and everyday Motivational factors

Cons

There is nothing about Sprout that i do not like

Bill P. Bill P.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Review of Sprouts

positive

Pros

That it's very user friendly in a way that it's very easy to navigate

Cons

The news feed seems to be a bit random in it updates

Michele N. Michele N.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

My thoughts on sprout

Pros

It keeps me motivated, I always want to meet my goals.

Cons

Having to link it yourself from your phone to the app.