About ClockShark

ClockShark is a cloud-based time tracking system that helps businesses in the construction and field service industries to manage their mobile workforces. Features include time and attendance tracking, employee scheduling,...

Browse ClockShark Reviews

1,460 of 1,170 reviews
Toni D. Toni D.

Reviewed on 08/02/2021

Terrible!

This application just did not work for us. It might work for a small service industry such as an HVAC or Plumbing company that doesn't do Prevailing Wage rates, but even then, the GPS is not reliable. We ran as fast as we could away from this application when our 1 year contract was up.

Pros

The only good thing about the application is the scheduling section. We liked the drag and drop feature for either the employee or the job. Adding additional shifts and/or employees to a job was very easy as well.

Cons

There are so many things we did not like about this application. 1. GPS IS UNRELIABLE! I could sit right at my desk, clock in, and it would show me clocking in 3 miles away. I have a new phone with great Verizon service. The GPS should have been accurate. Unfortunately, this happened to at least one or more employees on a daily basis. 2. No way to track Prevailing Wage. There is no way to set a prevailing wage rate for a job. I would have to manually go into the weekly time report and change and re-add the wages for those jobs. 3. REPORTS - The reports are AWFUL! No way to customize them other than the basic per job or per employee, and date. So many of them were useless, and none of them are accurate for us because of the fluctuation in prevailing wage rates. 4.0 CUSTOMER SERVICE was almost NON-EXSISTANT! After several months of asking for help with the GPS and Reports, we pretty much was ignored because they couldn't help us. I was asked repeatedly to rate them, and kept sending messages about the issues, but didn't get any reply. It took 6 months to get an automated e-mail reply for one of our inquiries.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Toni, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear that ClockShark was not a good fit for your company. I've reviewed your account and the history of communications with the support team and your account rep. It seems that there were indeed some features that were particularly important to your company, that we did not have. I understand why this would be frustrating. As the CEO here, I'd like to go on the record though to state that as far as I can tell, nobody on our team failed to reply to you at any point and I do find extensive conversation history where our team worked closely with you to do our best to explain how things work, what the possibilities are, and confirm that we'd pass along your feature requests for consideration by the product team for possible future implementation. We wish we could build every feature every customer wants, we truly do. Unfortunately it's not possible. Regardless, I apologize for anything we did to cause you to feel bad about the experience.

Replied 16/02/2021
Stormy W. Stormy W.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 21/11/2021

Perfect for dispatching!

We are a small plumbing business and didn’t want to spend the high prices for features we don’t need or wouldn’t use with other companies geared towards the plumbing industry for dispatching.

Pros

This makes dispatching my plumbers to any location super easy, and they like being able to see their schedule for the day so that they can stock their trucks with what they need for each job.

Cons

That scheduling has to be done online and not on the app.

Service Fusion and ServiceTitan

Alicia C. Alicia C.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 13/09/2021

Light weight and easy to use

Pros

The ease of the mobile clocking-in and out.

Cons

No cons - at first it was annoying to do the 2 step clock in and clock out (choose task choose company). I just want a button.

Top ClockShark Alternatives

Erin W. Erin W.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Clock Shark has been a very positive and useful asset to our agency. The GPS function is aces!

Clock Shark allows the employees within my agency to clock in and out for their shifts easily and with a GPS time stamp that assists the Admin users to do audits on the employees. As an HR Manager the 'Reports' function within Clock Shark for Admin users is super beneficial in assisting me to complete both my bi-weekly and monthly payroll as it allows me to input a custom range of dates to pull up reports. Being able to select which employees and which dates I need reports on saves time and headaches as I am easily able to complete my Payroll in an hour compared to 6 hours when our agency used written time sheets.

Pros

I like the GPS function so that our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts. This feature has helped us in solving more time theft instances than I'm happy to admit. As the HR Manager, I also love the 'Reports' feature. This makes my Payroll day so much easier.

Cons

There are some features of Clock Shark that I wish were different. These features do not hinder my ability to complete my job so I don't wish to complain about them. For the sake of this review I will list just 1 feature I wish was different (to be fair I have never told the Clock Shark Admin about my frustrations so they can't fix what they don't know). The feature I do not like or wish was different is the 'Notes" section within each punch. It needs to allow for more room to write as we use ours to list our daily tasks at the end of each shift before clocking out and I run out of character room each day. I would also like a feature to differentiate the text bubbles on the time sheets from our task lists and actual punches that need to be fixed for employees. Maybe a different color? It's time-consuming to go in and look at every employee's text bubbles just to find punches that need to be fixed within all of the daily task lists.

Leslie M. Leslie M.

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Straightforward time clock software with easy-to-use app

Saves us money and streamlined our timesheet process, plus integrates with our accounting/payroll software for more specificity in job costing.

Pros

It integrates with Quickbooks! It saves us a lot of staff hours to not have to manually enter time on each employee each week. This is especially true since we have to tie nearly all staff hours directly to the customer and job they were working on, which often is multiple jobs per employee per day. The app is easy to use, so our crew leaders are able to make sure their crew clocks in and out on the job, even when they're on the go and running from one job to another.

Cons

It took a little while to get everything set up just right so that ClockShark would work with all of our other systems and processes, but customer service was helpful and responsive through the process. Once we got it set up right, it's been smooth sailing. Definitely saves us money overall and helps us keep job costing reports accurate since all staff hours can be tied directly to the job they were working on.

Response from ClockShark

Hey, Leslie! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! Glad to hear everything is going so well, and that you're saving time and money using automated time tracking w/ QuickBooks!

We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our Customer Success team. They'll appreciate your shout out, and of course, they're always happy to help if you need them. :)

Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Leslie! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Replied 17/04/2018
Tom M. Tom M.

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

We love ClockShark

We have been using it for years because it works, the workers get reminders to clock in and ou, edits are easy, can see what's going on out there in a glance.

Pros

we use different tasks for each job, i like this feature, we are a prevailing wage contractor and need to track hours from county to county so we use many tasks. Also like the budgeted hours, as we get notified when close t our budget on a particular job. The geo fence is great also.

Cons

When choosing tasks for different jobs, they should be listed in alphabetical order and after choosing one, on the next it should go to the list were you left off. not always the top of the list. we have many tasks and its a lot of scrolling. Notification choses can be more detailed. We have guys that pick up materials or leave from the shop on certain jobs it it makes for to many out of bounds notification.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Tom!

Thank you for taking the time to leave an awesome review! This is great feedback!

As far as your tasks--they should be in alphabetical order! Sometimes if there is a space in front of the name, it counts as a character and can throw the order off. You can also adjust the mobile settings to list fewer/more recent tasks :) Same with notifications! On the mobile side anyone can set up a customized reminder under "employee reminders"! We can also limit the amount of job/tasks employees can see with access controls ! I would be more than happy to go over some of these options with you or you can reach out to support at 1-800-828-0689 Feel free to chat/call in and we can definitely help!

Replied 25/01/2021
Keiko M. Keiko M.

Reviewed on 06/11/2020

Pro Co Painting - ClockShark Review

AMAZING! The software is incredible and so is their customer support. If there is ever any new features, questions or changes a team member from ClockShark is readily available to describe and help. The software is reliable, user friendly and affordable. We love ClockShark and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a scheduling or time tracking software.

Pros

Our favourite part about the software is the scheduling app and time tracking. We use it for all of our employees to ensure they know their schedules, where their job sites and that they get paid properly.

Cons

ClockShark is continuously improving, there is nothing I dislike about ClockShark.

VeriClock

Reasons for Choosing ClockShark

Need of a better scheduling app

Overall product offerings

Response from ClockShark

Hi Keiko!

Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review! I'm happy to know the scheduling, timetracking and customer support have been so helpful. It's always a pleasure seeing your name in these reviews, it means we're doing something right. Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate you and your company to the max!

Replied 11/11/2020
Anna A. Anna A.

Reviewed on 27/03/2018

As administrator I'm happy with overall functionality but employees are having a hard time.

Job costing

Pros

We bought it primarily for job costing and tracking of where the crew is. We started out with everyone using it and now I have to constantly go in and edit everyone. A few of our guys got new phones and they don't remember their passwords to download app. I'm in the process of having another crew meeting to get everyone but on board. This is becoming very frustrating and taking a lot of my time because it's not being used like it should. That's no fault of the program but lack of communication with the crew. I'm considering having two foreman in charge of entering everyones time each day. I may need some help with training them on that!

Cons

Many areas in our county dont get cell service which messes up their times. Also, our crew is all hispanic and they don't understand the importance of clocking

Response from ClockShark

Hi there, Anna! So glad to hear that as the administrator, you're loving the app's features and the easy job costing. That's wonderful! :)

Since you mentioned re-educating your employees on best practices within the ClockShark app, I wanted to share that we'd be happy to help you out with that. If you need any resources, have any questions, or just would like someone to cheer you on, feel free to give our Customer Success team a quick message at [email protected] Of course, you're always welcome to give us a call too @ 1.800.828.0689. We're here to help! The CrewClock feature sounds perfect for the two foreman you plan to have enter employees' timesheets.

So glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Anna! I hope you have a spectacular Wednesday! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

Replied 28/03/2018
Maria G. Maria G.

Reviewed on 02/01/2018

Overall it's a positive experience, very helpful with any questions we may have.

Time tracking, job cost and GPS location had made our employees more accountable.

Pros

How easy payroll is due to the reporting and time tracking at the end of the week. Employees can no longer complain about the hours and time calculations since they're the ones in control.

Cons

Constant emails for every clock in and clock out. I wish it would generate a report in the morning and email that and then one in the after noon or end of day. This would cut down on the constant emails and with over 40 employees I get what seems like a hundred emails a day. It can be a little frustrating getting so many a day.

Response from ClockShark

Hi, Maria. :)

Thanks for sharing about your positive experience with ClockShark so others can read about it! We love to hear that payroll is easier now because employees are accurately clocking their time from the app. I'm glad to hear that the GPS features have increased employee accountability too. That's wonderful!

Regarding the emails (especially if you're receiving them for 40+ employees), they can get overwhelming. One thing that some of our customers try is creating a special email folder for all incoming messages from "ClockShark". This helps keep their inbox from running over. If you think this might work for you, and you have questions, feel free to let our Customer Success team now: they're happy to help!

Thanks again for the review, and for being a part of the ClockShark frenzy! Have a wonderful rest of your day, Maria!

Replied 23/01/2018
George T. George T.

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Customer Support is AWESOME. Super helpful !! Thanks !!

great way to keep tabs on who is clocking in and out on time. also for keeping track of job costs. Note section is a great tool too

Pros

your Customer Support is EXCELLENT. You guys are always there to solve any issues or help figure out an easier way. The fact your support is so easy, quick and EXCELLENT is such a HUGE BONUS for this program. We appreciate it and you guys !! THANK YOU

Cons

wish there was a way to set up the time reporting periods so it defaults to our pay periods. But other than that......... its awesome

Response from ClockShark

Hey there, George! We're so glad to hear that the Customer Support team has been so helpful as you've been using ClockShark! We'll be sure to pass along your praise to the WHOLE team. :)

Since you mentioned changing report date ranges to match your pay periods, I wanted to share that you can enable pay periods in ClockShark. If you navigate to Admin > Company Settings, you can set your pay period there. Once you've enabled a pay period, you will see a new option when running reports: Last & Current pay periods. :)

Will you let me know if that helps, George? Feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions. Happy to help! Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team. :)

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Replied 16/03/2018
Kevin S. Kevin S.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Clockshark has greatly simplified our payroll process, saving hours of work each week.

We save time every week not having to chase down employee time cards. The values port directly into quickbooks, saving hours of administration time every pay period.

Pros

I like the fact that I can see a GPS breadcrumb on the map when an employee clocks in our out. Given that we have employees deployed all over the US, it makes it easy to see if everyone is where they should be when they should be. I have also always received immediate and helpful support when I run into snags. Clockshark is a great service supported by a great team!

Cons

The only negative I can think of is the Char limit of Jobs that map to Quickbooks. What I mean is that our jobs in QuickBooks have much more characters than the mobile app is capable of viewing. This can lead to confusion for the employees when there are multiple jobs for the same customer, but not enough characters are viewable to differentiate between them. That said, we have developed a paper-based workaround and I won't be a bit surprised when Clockshark Dev Team improves on the situation - they are constantly making improvements.

Kenneth M. Kenneth M.

Reviewed on 27/11/2021

Awesome, just awesome

Pros

What we like most... it's easy! We build homes, not computer programmers here, so being able to take and input our employees, jobs, and other details quickly was huge 👍, also, the ease of use for our individual employees to use the platform was nearly trouble free and the idea that they're tracked while clocked in let's us edit their time sheets if they forget we have a portable toilet on site and say they had to drive into town to take a poop 😁

Cons

Not entirely sure it's the software or the crappy Android phone I have, but the app will freeze up from time to time. No problem, simply close the app and reopen and its back to business.

Leah P. Leah P.

Reviewed on 20/11/2017

Very good experience . Customer support is there if needed each time I log in.

Easier to run payroll each week; ability to track employees each day and know exactly where they are in relation to where they are supposed to be.

Pros

Easy to use; links efficiently to QuickBooks; easy and fast t for employees to learn; setup was fast and completed virtually without any tutorials, just a few questions with chat. Owner of company started initial setup from home and I completed the next day.

Cons

Job times for pay period do not consolidate on paycheck detail making the check stubs too long; needs to have the ability to make notes during the log in period instead of when logging out or at the beginning - sometimes forget what is needed to be said; when employee does not have a log in for a day, needs to be a reminder the next day to explain why absent the previous day.

Response from ClockShark

Hey, Leah!

Thanks for sharing about how your ClockShark experience is going. We're really happy to hear that your set-up was exceedingly easy, and you were able to get swift help from the Customer Success team via the website Chat feature. :)

As the Office Manager, having a time tracking software that integrates with QuickBooks is very convenient. We also really appreciate your suggestions. Your employees can type in their Notes field after clocking in too: they'll just want to make sure to click "Save" after they do that so that they are recorded.

Regarding the reminder for explaining why a day was missed, I think that's a fabulous idea. We'll add that to our feature voting page so other users can chime in on it too. Did you have any other suggestions? Feel free to email them to me at [email protected] if you do. :)

Thanks for being a part of the ClockShark team, Leah. If you ever need anything, please let us know!

Replied 23/01/2018
John M. John M.

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

Pros

This app allows for efficient scheduling as my field staff refer to it daily for their scheduling assignments and of course all time keeping. We have them assign their hours by job and by cost code so that we have accurate job costing information. Very intuitive and so easy, our field staff have no problems learning it and my project managers find it as a very useful tool for creating job assignments and getting valuable reporst as needed.

Cons

There were some early annoyances from adding notes and cost coding items correctly but our main suggestions were heard by ClockShark and since then added to the features.

Response from ClockShark

Hello John,

Thank you for your 5/5 star review. We are happy to hear that ClockShark is efficient and easy to use for you and your field staff. That's so great that your field staff has no problems learning the product. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Replied 22/01/2020
David H. David H.

Reviewed on 30/03/2018

Easy to use app-will also track your employees as long as they are using the app

Pros

I like the tracking function, I can make sure my employees really are on the job they say they are, and show a client later that they were there if there's a question about billing.

The app is easy to use, you can also set up alerts so you know if someone did not punch in or if they did not punch out.

Cons

Checking payroll to make sure it is accurate can be difficult because the calendar does not stroller from the top of the screen as you move through employees. If you have more than 10 or 15 employees ' we have about 100 - it can be a little tedious. Employees can also be logged in more than 24 hours if they switch from job description to job description, meaning if they work snow for 18 hours and then Office, then forget to log out they can be logged in for 42 hours total.

Bonnie T. Bonnie T.

Reviewed on 13/10/2017

Works great when the users enter their information correctly.

Pros

Saves me having to handle physical time tickets and is easy to find missed dates if time has not been recorded

Cons

That some of our employees have difficulty using it - it automatically clocks people out sometimes when it shouldn't be

Response from ClockShark

Hi, Bonnie. Thank you for sharing your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. I love hearing that you're saving time by not having to hunt paper time sheets, and allows you to swiftly make corrections (when needed). Regarding the employees having difficulty using it, especially the auto-clockouts, would you like to reach out to our Customer Success team @ 1.800.828.0689? You can also reply to the email that I'll send you. The app should only clock out employees when they 1) disable locations services when they're required to have them on and 2) when they attempt to buddy punch for another employee. I'd love to get any concerns you have addressed when you find the time.

Thanks for being a part of the ClockShark team, Bonnie, and for allowing us to support your business over the years. If there is anything we can do to serve you better, just let us know. -Morgan-

Replied 26/01/2018
Marsha L. Marsha L.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

One of our best investments yet!!

Already our company has saved so much time and money in using this product!

Pros

This is a great product and so easy to use! We have job sites located all over and a lot of places that do not have cell coverage. My guys are able to clock in where ever they are and switch between jobs effortlessly with or with out cell coverage and it updates once they come back in to coverage. It is simple and easy for the various age generations that I have working for me and to date we have not had any problems downloading it on to our employees various brand phones. The very few questions that I have had to ask Clock Shark have been answered within a quick turn around time and they are always checking in and emailing great tips on using their software. This product has already saved me so much time and money on keeping track of my team. Not to mention it helps to also keep track of their locations and I am able to pre-schedule jobs and have them reminded on their individual phones!! They have loved being able to upload photos and notes from each job site and really enjoy how easy it is to use.

Cons

The only Con that we have is that not everyone is able to view the other teammates notes on a job. They have continued to communicate through e-mail or text when it comes to passing their information. So in the bigger picture this is just one small Con to so many Pro's.

Anna D. Anna D.

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Time Keeping Made Easy

Overall, this program has helped our company track time nicely. With the ease of reporting, we will continue to utilize ClockShark.

Pros

I love the reporting feature. I am able to determine the amount of hours spent on any particular job in just seconds. I also like the editing feature - hours and locations can be adjusted very easily. I also like the customer service - you get a live person and they know your account information almost instantly!

Cons

I disliked two functions with this program. 1) The location/Geo Fence is not always accurate when adding the address/job to the list. I've had to call customer service a few times to have them adjust it so I don't get alerts. 2) The program drops clockins/outs. Employees will clock in but the app automatically clocks them out. This occurs even when the employee installs the updates on the app.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you love the reporting feature. We are working on making our product better and your feedback helps us do that! Please reach out to our customer support team when ever you have questions!

Replied 24/02/2019
Nicole K. Nicole K.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 16/11/2021

Mountain West Technologies

It has been good I do not have many complaints.

Pros

The ability to track employees time, the ease of removing employees

Cons

Not being able to clock an employee in or fix their time while they are clocked in I have to wait until they either switch or clock out to correct time. No being able to effectively get ahold of employees through their time app to ask questions on their time. When setting up an employee not all options are saved the first go so I ahve to go in repeatedly to update their profile before clocking in.

Jerry H. Jerry H.

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

Big Surprise!

Went looking for web / app-based time clock for our small construction company. We'd been limping along w/ employees sending txts to bookkeeper and/or the boss, maybe getting timesheets in on time for payroll, and not being able to see the overall picture of who was where and when. ClockShark solved that problem for us very quickly.
I had also been looking for a CRM package in our admittedly low budget range. We've been limping along w/ Google Sheets. Have used some of the big boys in the past (Norada/Solve CRM; BuilderTrend) all with big price tags now. It was great to have ClockShark pick up the slack for us in the CRM space - No More Google Sheets!

Pros

Ease of Use, Accuracy, Quick Employee & Job timesheet data, Price!
The Big Surprise was also getting basic CRM in the package

Cons

They don't quite have the perfect pre-made report for us, BUT easy enough to customize one by downloading a csv of the filtered data-set I want and fiddling with it in Excel

QuickBooks Time, Buddy Punch, Clockify and Dovico

Pricing & Basic CRM
Rufus H. Rufus H.

Reviewed on 13/12/2017

Best time keeping software bar none. Easy to set up and use. Very reliable, no glitches ever.

Time keeping accuracy.

Pros

Ease of use for employees in the field and administrator. Very quick and easy to edit time cards and print reports.

Cons

Needs more robust scheduling feature. If it had this I would use it exclusively. Wish they would use the same platform format and expand into service dispatching.

Response from ClockShark

Hey Rufus, thanks for the feedback we always appreciate hearing from you! We're busy rolling out scheduling to mobile as we speak, which allows schedules to be created or edited on mobile, as well as makes the viewing of schedules more robust for employees and allows them to clock into a Job directly from their schedule.
I'd love to hear more from you on how we can improve scheduling for you, so I will send you a separate email to ask if you want to chat via phone sometime soon!

Cliff

Replied 14/12/2017
Courtney H. Courtney H.

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

Easy App

This helped make a precise process for submitting time cards.

Pros

This is an easy app to install and start using as a team. It has worked pretty flawlessly and is so much better than what we were using before.

Cons

I feel like we are contacted a little too much by Clock Shark employees. I enjoy the app and don't feel the need to get a message every time I use the app online and via email.

Response from ClockShark

Hi Courtney, thanks very much for the feedback and review. Much appreciated. We're working on ways to improve our communication preferences settings for each user, so that you could for instance opt-out of specific types of messages. Most of what we send you is intended to help improve your experience with the app and we try to keep things spaced out and not overwhelming. But we get it, sometimes it can feel like too much, and sometimes people just don't like this sort of thing in their email, etc. If you'd like we can opt you out from any communication, just let us know! Thanks again!

Replied 28/06/2017
Daniel D. Daniel D.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

Easy to use. Powerful time analysis for projects. Great Customer Support!

The ability to easily and accurately record time for the guys on site, and you have a summary of the time at the tips of your fingers.

Pros

+ Adding new features to add to, and improve user experience
+ Features that we need
+ You are able to select a project and view all time for it
+ Customer Service that goes above and beyond

Cons

- There are a few things that could make the software easier to use, but the development team is currently working to develop these features.

Response from ClockShark

Hi, Daniel!

Thank you for posting a review on how ClockShark is working for your company. You highlighted how it's easy to use, and how it provides you with the perfect reports for each job. We love to hear that! And as you pointed out, we're always looking to add new features and improve ClockShark, so do stay tuned. We have some exciting things ahead this year. :)

If you ever need anything, please let us know. Our Customer Support team is always happy to help, Daniel. Thanks for both being a part of the ClockShark Frenzy, and for taking the time to share with others how ClockShark is helping your business. :)

Replied 25/01/2018
Thomas W. Thomas W.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Superior Contracting ClockShark Review

Pros

We like the fact that we can track employees time, schedule everyone with the click of a button, and hopefully someday using the software to integrate with our payroll system. This should save our company a ton of time and money.

Cons

I would love if there was a "NOTE" option for the schedule - like being able to add a note (that showed like an employee) for reminders of upcoming tasks (we are currently using an employee that we "named" note for a reminder of upcoming tasks etc.

It would be nice to have the option of seeing employees in the scheduling section as first name, last name format.

One thing that would help our company tremendously is that when an employee is scheduled for a shift, their name disappeared (maybe a setting to turn this feature on or off depending on what people wanted).

When setting up projects, it would be AMAZING to be able to set up a "default" shift for the project 6am-230pm etc. That way anyone scheduled would default to that shift and save a ton of time going in to change shift for every emplyee.

Alex W. Alex W.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

So far so very good

So far the entire company likes it better than our old system. It only about a week of using both before transitioned fully to clock shark for timetracking.

Pros

Intuitive software for all different types of users. Easy to use and it seems like the Clockshark team has already thought of and added every feature that we need when we go to look for it.

Cons

Pricing structure could be better for large users. I would prefer some kind of monthly subscription fee (for 10-20 users) instead of a per user fee. It creates and issue with temp employees and turnover. e.g. Is it worth it to sign them up as a user right away, or should we just enter them manually into our system for a while?

QuickBooks Time

Reasons for Switching to ClockShark

Better product that fits our needs. Quickbooks seemed to be setup more for retail users