About ArbiMed Inventory

ArbiMed Inventory is a cloud-based inventory management solution designed for the medical and other clinical industries. With ArbiMed Inventory, medical professionals and administrators can easily track valuable medical assets...

Browse ArbiMed Inventory Reviews

37 of 12,210 reviews
Carla F.

Reviewed on 26/02/2019

Great Program!!

Pros

This is our 4th Inventory Progam that we have used. I love that it is built for medical inventory. It is very accurate with keeping track of Lot# and Expiration dates and cost; even if the price changes. I can customize it for me and is very user friendly. The cost is so affordable! I would have to say that it is the best program I have used by far!

Cons

The server goes down frequently and can be in the middle of what you are trying to input or kicks you off.

Response from ArbiMed

Carla,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are striving to improve our customer experience and implementing several upgrades as the product is becoming more robust. We appreciate your feedback. Lately, our challenges have been with customer internet provider performance. To provide you with a better experience, I have submitted your concern directly to our development team. They are looking into what may be creating a disruption on your end. Thank you for allowing Arbimed to manage your inventory.

Logan T.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Arbimed

Pros

Easy to use and display most of the necessary data. Responsive customer service

Cons

Minor bugs and glitches when updates are released. Usually solved pretty quickly by rep and his team.

Response from ArbiMed

Thank you for taking the time to review our product and thank you for the improvement feedback.

Our customers experience with our product is of the utmost importance to us., I sent your comment to the development team so they can take a look at the issue and make sure we address the opportunity to optimize your experience. Thank you for your business!

Doug T.

Reviewed on 18/09/2020

Stone Clinical Labs

I have enjoyed working with the people at Arbimed as they seem committed to providing the best possible user experience.

Pros

The team at Arbimed has been great at working with our business to help us manage our inventory the way we need it. Led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Arbimed's service is second to none.

Cons

I would like it if the reporting functions were easier to use and more robust.

Top ArbiMed Inventory Alternatives

Mela S.

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Great innovative software for Hospitals and Clinics

Pros

This software is so complete. The ability to trace a product it's great. The way this software handle the inventory so you can create reports its very helpful to reorder the proper quantity of products and predict the demand based on your history. The software is very friendly, easy to use and adaptable. The use of RFID helps a lot to trace a product and to make sure that the patient is going to receive the right treatment. For issues with misplaced products RFID helps a lot too.

Cons

I really like this software, it is so helpful, I can't think of any cons right now to be honest. It is definitely a great tool for hospitals and clinics that need to improve in their inventory management systems.

Response from ArbiMed

Thank you for the great review. We're very happy to help!

Replied 01/02/2018
Beth P.

Reviewed on 01/03/2019

negative

I already filled all of these out and you sent me another request. don't have time to continue.

Pros

Nice to track what's purchased. Inventory list balances and transaction history are helpful.

Cons

All the refreshing needed, every time you make a change. Transaction history for the day would be extremely helpful if you could see the pt's name while seeing the history. I tried to print the Trans hx for the day and could not see the pt's name. I removed several columns to be able to print with pt's name and it ended up making columns stretch out rather than being able to view what I was trying to see

Response from ArbiMed

Hello Beth,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulty with formatting the reports. I'd love to speak to you to see if I may assist with ease of use. If you have a moment, please give me a call directly 855-662-5252 ext 006 or you may reach me on email @ [email protected] I'd love to see if I can assist with any concerns so that we may earn a 5 star review from you next time. Thank you for using Arbimed Inventory Solutions.

Replied 07/03/2019
Kristen W.

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Hard to start, easy to use

Overall good experiences with the software. The executive is always available to help me which has made things much easier since I didn't get much information from the start at my office. It has been a wonderful learning experience and while I am not responsible for the numbers at th eoffice I'm sure the person in charge will enjoy using those benefits.

Pros

It's really great to be able to see the inventory from all my offices at the same time, whether just one product or all the products.

Cons

Tedious to set up, but had great help from the executive.

Response from ArbiMed

Kristen,
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We appreciate your feedback, we use this information to improve our customer's utilization process and we always welcome kind words and the opportunity to improve.
Warm Regards,
Your dedicated, ArbiMed Team!

Replied 21/02/2019
Jamie L.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 11/10/2018

Potential to decrease waste

Pros

The feature to be able to set the par level and tell it when to reorder.

Cons

The limited options for assigning authorization, for example, not being able to allow a user to sign in and scan product back in if it did not end up getting used on the patient because allowing them access to scanning it in allowed them access to other areas such as changing quantities.

Response from ArbiMed

Jamie,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Your opinion is highly valued by our team and we appreciate the opportunity to improve your inventory management experience. We strive for excellence and want to provide you with exceptional service. We are continually optimizing our software features. I sent your suggestion to our developers so they may implement a authorization hierarchy for users this way, the administrator may assign levels of authority to each user. As soon as we have a solution, someone will reach out to you. Thank you for your business.

Eraclio G.

Reviewed on 31/03/2016

ARBIMED INVENTORY IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE

I am one the oldest customer of ArbiMed. I have successfully used it for over 5 years now. I even participated in a promotional video at one time. The cloud based software is easy to use, suits my clinic, and helps me to keep our supplies just in time. It saves us money. I highly recommend ArbiMed to any company in need of inventory software.

Response from ArbiMed

Eraclio, we wish there was a customer review option so we could give you the highest star count available. 100 stars to you !! Thank you for your loyalty to our product, we greatly value your partnership! Your business is of the utmost importance to us and we appreciate you taking the time to write the review. We look forward to many more years of serving all of your clinical inventory needs.

Anna marie L.

Reviewed on 25/02/2019

New to ArbiMed Inventory

we are hopeful that Arbimed will be able to help us track our inventory and forecast our needs.

Pros

The technical support. We like that even though at times we have some technical problems, representative is always available to answer via email or phone call.

Cons

we are still navigating the system that we hope to be able to solve some of our issues and be on our way to fully integrate our inventory.

Response from ArbiMed

Warm Greetings Anna Marie! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write the review. We look forward to serving all your inventory management needs. We are always striving to improve our service. Please let Kyle know what more he can do to better assist with the software so we can earn a 5 star review.

Lisa K.

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Excellent Product

We have been using this software for a little over 2 years. There have been major improvements over that time and the Arbimed team has been very receptive to our needs. This software has become a key part of our warehouse and inventory management process!

Pros

This software is relatively easy to use and to onboard for new teams. It has become an integral part of our processes. The dev team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are WONDERFUL!

Cons

Overall, I would like more flexibility in reporting and the data that can be exported - but the team has made huge strides over the last year and I know that more improvements are coming!

Eugene M.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 26/02/2019

Have not had a chance to use the soft ware at this point and time.

Pros

Have not had a chance to use the soft ware at this point and time.

Cons

Have not had a chance to use the soft ware at this point and time.

Response from ArbiMed

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for the review. We look forward to providing a robust solution to all of your inventory needs.

Rod A.

Reviewed on 07/11/2015

Completely open and scalable!

After a fairly exhaustive search for an online cloud inventory control solution, we happened upon a real hidden gem. Since contacting ArbiMed, we have had a great experience. We have an inventory solution that is both user friendly and complex enough to handle our unique and individualized requirements. The software development team is user focused and thus changes are always considered and in most instances implemented almost on demand. The customer service team is top notch and always available. Great value at any price.

Response from ArbiMed

Rod,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review! We appreciate your business and value your opinion. We strive to provide our customers with an exceptional experience. If there is anything that we can do to better serve your inventory needs, please feel free to let us know. Thanks again !

Doug D.

Reviewed on 18/02/2019

Arbimed

Very easy to use and awesome customer support!!!

Pros

Very intuitive and quick software. No delays or slowness in software

Cons

Some items are mandatory entry that we would like to skip over

Response from ArbiMed

Warm Greetings Doug! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write the review. As we are continuously striving to improve our customers experience, we appreciate your feedback. I shared your 'Con' with our development team. Thank you again!

Replied 21/02/2019
Maggie P.

Reviewed on 04/06/2018

we have multiple locations and we have been used the software for few months.

Pros

The layout is simple and easy to use. To change between locations is convenient.
lot# and expiration can be added/edit.

Cons

1. functions for inventory count/discrepancies report and invoice records.
2. not enough approval level

Response from ArbiMed

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are delighted to hear that you find the software easy to use.

We are focusing a significant amount of our energy on improving ArbiMed based on user feedback since our customers are important to us!

We appreciate your business and the time you spent on completing the Capterra review,

ArbiMed Team

Replied 15/06/2018
Dustin W.

Reviewed on 30/10/2015

User friendly, excellent customer service, and top notch staff

Overall I have been extremely happy working with the folks from ArbiMed. They have been extremely helpful, their software is user friendly, adaptable and fits perfectly for my Medical practice/hospital. I would recommend Arbimed to any medical profession to control their inventory.

Response from ArbiMed

Dustin,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write such a great review. We at Arbimed, appreciate you and value your business immensely! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

User Friendly

Ease of inventory control from the ordering, receiving and dispensing process!

Pros

Receiving and Dispensing of inventory. I like that your entire order is on one line and you can receiving what came and hold on what didn't (if something was back ordered, which that happens alot!)
I also appreciate being able to look up what was received and what is left in inventory at a glance!

Cons

So far everything is great. The customer support is also great. In the beginning I had a few questions, but my Sales Rep, was right there the entire time! (this isn't a con but I had to fill the spot :)

Response from ArbiMed

Hello,

We appreciate the positive words about our software; we have worked hard to create a great inventory management system and it helps to hear that you find it easy to use.

We continue to focus on improving ArbiMed based on user feedback since our customers are important to us.

Thanks for your business and taking the time to share your user experience.

ArbiMed Team

Replied 15/06/2018
Julie M.
  • Industry: Events Services

Very satisfied customer!

Solving the guessing work of how much of everything we use and when to restock.

Pros

User friendly, simple to set up, practical, can be easily customized to a specific location or employee.

Cons

tough one, but I think having the scanner attached to the computer is my least favorite especially when you have a lot of items to scan. So maybe having a wireless one would be much more sufficient.

Response from ArbiMed

Hi Julie,
Thank you kindly for the wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback.

In regards to the scanner, our system is compatible with several different units. I spoke with the developers and they were confident that the scanner provided at no-charge should be wireless with bluetooth capabilities.

Please try to activate the bluetooth capability on your computer and unplug the scanner from the charging cord, it should work.

If that doesn't work, you are able to purchase any compatible scanner to make your operation more efficient.

We don't sell them but there are several options available online.
Feel free to give our customer service number a call if you have any issues.
Toll Free @ 1-855-662-5252
Thank you kindly for using Arbimed!

Tia T.

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Inventory

I still have not got the system up and running, currently having a problem with the scanner and my I-pad. I have called and e-mailed to get help and not received any help yet . If this software really does what I was told it would it will be a great fit, but I haven’t seen great things yet.

Pros

The report options. I have not been able to use the system entirely yet.

Cons

The bar scanner doesn’t have the capability of scanning all UPC codes. It doesn’t always recognize the codes that are put in, but I find the item in the inventory list and the code is correct. I have a hard time reaching any customer support.

Response from ArbiMed

Tia, Thank you for taking the time to post a review and provide us with your valuable feedback. I'm sorry you are having a difficult time reaching our customer support team and experiencing issues with scanning. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional service, as such, I have escalated your issue to our development team and advised management of your challenges with support. Someone will be in touch to discuss a resolution. Thank you for your business and opportunity to improve your experience.

Layne C.

Load Times

Great when it works, frustrating when it doesn’t which is too often for me to call it reliable.

Pros

Ease of use. When it is working it is quick and accurate.

Cons

It is too intermittent. When it works it’s great but it only works 60-70% of the time.

Response from ArbiMed

Layne,
Thank you for the opportunity to provide your business with an inventory solution. Likewise, thank you for taking the time to review our product. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us grow. We are consistently working to improve our customer experience, we found that some of the delays and disconnects are a result of challenging internet performance. As such, we are striving to find a 'work around' this improvement opportunity.

We love our customers and take great pride in our product. As such, we will continue to do our best to provide a preeminent inventory management solution. Thank you again, we hope your current and future Arbimed experience will result in a 5 Star review. .

Melanie T.

ArbiMed Inventory Review

Pros

We use ArbiMed for our vaccine inventory and it allows us to track which vaccines we are in need of ordering. It helps prevent us from running out of our stock.

Cons

No dislikes at this time. So far the system has been productive for the office.

Response from ArbiMed

Melanie ,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you! We're glad we can assist in making your processes more efficient and your inventory easier to manage and track.

Replied 25/02/2019
Jordan Z.

Reviewed on 07/09/2016

Inventory Management done easy

Simply put amazing. We are a small not profit clinic located in Haines City, FL. Our clinic was on a paper and pen model and we were in the process of transitioning when we discovered ArbiMed. Let me say, it was the best decision we made. The product was very simple to use and it streamlined our inventory process tremendously. I just want to say thank you so much Greg.

Response from ArbiMed

Glad we could help. Thank you so much.

Replied 05/12/2016
Nathan G.
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 17/08/2016

Affordable Inventory Management for a small Non Profit Clinic

From the first phone call, Arbimed's attention to detail and personalization was second to none. When we had a question or an issue, we got an answer. Our client even had some unique scenarios that required customization to support, and that was no problem for the engineering team.

Pros

Web-based, fast, and easy to pick up.

Cons

Lack of documentation resources as well as user interface polish and consistency.

Response from ArbiMed

This was our first opportunity to support a non-profit organization. We at ArbiMed appreciate the kind words and the objective critique.

It is duly noted and we will continue to improve our product utilizing our in-house, USA based Engineering team.

We aim to please.

ArbiMed Staff

Replied 17/08/2016
Carole K.

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Easy to use inventory system

We were looking for a simple to use inventory system with an easy interface that any of our staff members could use. ArbiMed fitted all our needs. That fact that it is flexible and does not have a steep learning curve has meant that even the least computer savvy staff member can easily scan items out. Entering new items and adjusting the count is also quick and simple to do.
The support team have always quickly replied to emails and been very helpful. They are always pleasant and willing to answer any questions that we have had.

Pros

The software is used by multiple people in our clinic. The system is easy to navigate and does not take long to learn. It is flexible and we have been able to create our own custom items with no difficulty. As we are out of the USA we do not use all the features that are offered, so being able to tweak it to fit our needs has been invaluable.

Cons

I have no complaints, the system works very well for us.

Response from ArbiMed

Carole, We are thrilled you are enjoying our inventory management software. We appreciate your business and value your opinion. Thank you kindly for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, we appreciate it ! We look forward to a long business relationship and helping your business stay efficient and your inventory accurate.

Kelsey P.

Reviewed on 16/02/2019

Arbimed review Scranton PA

I find arbimed pretty easy to figure out all around but I feel like there is more than I know regarding the Inventory website and also little tweaks that could be fixed along the way !

Pros

I like that it is similar to the software that we have worked with before and that it helps keep our office drug inventory in order.

Cons

I don’t like that with new patients we have to type in so much information because we are not yet linked. Also if any of our techs forget to scan a drug in and we don’t realize until later we have to then transfer that drug to the satellite office, scan the drug, and then go back to change the date.

Response from ArbiMed

Kelsey,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to provide a review and valuable feed back. We appreciate your business and strive to provide you with the best inventory management experience. Your improvement suggestions have been sent over to our development team and as soon as we have a resolution someone will be in touch. Thank you again for the opportunity to improve your experience with Arbimed.

Lynn H.

Reviewed on 30/05/2018

The program is ok once you figure out how to upload everything but difficult to use.

Pros

Software is a central place to keep inventory of medical supplies and equipment. Overall it is an ok program.

Cons

Uploading inventory is a pain
There is no integration to Netsmart as promised
Finding inventory after it has been uploaded using the search function is difficult and impossible at times.
No Iphone scanning feature

Response from ArbiMed

Greetings Lynn, I realize this response is several months after the review. I want to apologize to you if your concern has not been addressed and assist with a resolution. I'm new to Arbimed and I wanted to make certain that your review was addressed and thank you for the opportunity to improve our product and your experience with Arbimed. We value your business and your opinion. We are striving to accommodate all of our customers inventory business needs. As such, I sent your suggestion to our development team to improve the uploading experience, identify a solution for integration with Netsmart and fix the issues with the search function after the items are uploaded. Likewise, I included your suggestion to enable iphone or, rather, mobil scanning feature capabilities. As soon as they respond with a resolution,(or possibly sooner so they can gather some additional information) someone will contact you. Thank you again and I will strive to improve your experience with Arbimed.